All Comments on 'Email Cuckold Ch. 01'

by illicit_writer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
truenorth100truenorth100about 8 years ago
Keep them coming

Hopefully she'll get felt up at the Barleycorn tonight.......maybe even suck his cock in the shadows of the club. Then home to Hubby to fuck his brains out.............While she pans ahead for the next "Girls Nighjt Out".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
maybe

maybe she will home with her pussy full of cum and sit on your face, making you clean her

MichaelNolanMichaelNolanabout 8 years ago
Nice Start

I love cuck stories, so this is right up my alley. I love that you left us hanging (ok I'm not exactly "hanging" at this point). I didn't know where you were going at first, so the mystery of whether he was just setting her up COMPLETELY out of his own fantasy or she was somehow in in it (kind of 50/50, well done). I enjoyed all the sex. It was exactly right, of course he couldn't hold back. Her remedy of eating her/his cream pie after he got restarted obviously moved them ahead a step. That gives them plenty of future possibilities. Keep it up. I look forward to the next installment.

illicit_writerillicit_writerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the positive comments! The next chapter should be out tomorrow.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 8 years ago
Name changing

I love reading cucky stories and normally cut and paste them while changing the names to personalize it for myself. Great fun start!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Great start, I'll enjoy this story I know

Love the start, reading on xoxoxoxo Annette

TiffanyLoveTiffanyLoveover 2 years ago

really fun story! Looking forward to reading the next chapter. hanks for following me. I hope we can have good dialogue about our stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userillicit_writer@illicit_writer
Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward authors for sharing their imagination. I also enjoy comments that are critical and constructive.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES