All Comments on 'Email Cuckold Ch. 06'

by illicit_writer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Licking My Cum Off My Own Fingers

Great writing, great twist. The threesome part did it for me, well the whole story has and this chapter when he felt the warmth in his ass, I knew he was being fucked by Rob, which made me cum because this is my fantasy, well-written. (Some will probably say I'm a "fag" or other derogatory term, no, I'm a long-married man with this fantasy and yes I am a cum-eater, my wife likes me to eat my own creampies). When she brought her cum covered fingers to his lips, I did the same to honor your writing. Please keep writing. I hope this story can keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just badly done

Unimaginative, mundane and unoriginal. Nothing sexy or erotic about it. The dialogue was flat and dull. This has dragged on too long and just isn't interesting. I'm at the point where I simply don't care who was doing what to whom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I've enjoyed the series and really enjoyed the latest chapter as Ken finally turns in to a cuck. Hoping there are a few more chapters with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great series! Time for a chastity cage as punishment!!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 8 years ago
loved it

I loved the little surprise and so did ken.. great addition to your wonderful story.. any takers our there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userillicit_writer@illicit_writer
Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward authors for sharing their imagination. I also enjoy comments that are critical and constructive.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES