All Comments on 'Email to Kay'

by englander1961

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wndjamer69wndjamer69about 20 years ago
What a great story ....would love to hear more !!!

The story was very arousing...the more I read the harder I got. I would like to have the opportunity to teach a young teenager like her what fucking and sucking are all about...

my cock iis still hard....I'll be reading more of our stories....keep up the good HOT stories...Wndjamer69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot Stuff!

You keep driving me into a lust fever! You're an exciting, erotic woman ... and I loved the touch of innocence seemingly still imbedded even after the sweet Val became a woman. Keep up the good work Ms. England!

Don

knightfalzknightfalzalmost 20 years ago
Incredible

Wow, it doesn't get better than this! Degraded by the boys at school and then seduced by her own uncle. I especially liked the way he forced her to use sexual language. It's always nice hearing a young girl talk like that!

An excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Powerful E-mail

Wow! Ms. Englander,

You write a very powerful story / e-mail. I wish we were corresponders; your descriptions "paint" a most realistic mural. Bless you!, and Thank you.

BlueEyed5ftAngelBlueEyed5ftAngelover 19 years ago
Very Very Nice

It was a hot story! The bunk scene was awesome!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 12 years ago
A Friend in Need

A very well written and told story. Some of the language Uncle Teddy used was so "old school," at my age, I had trouble remembering it. Glad you wrote it, keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous