Email to My TV Mistress

Story Info
Used by a frustrated and angry TV Mistress.
5.2k words
4.16
9.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You text me demanding I visit within the hour. It is clear from the tone of your texts that you are not happy and I wonder if it's something I have done. Luckily I am available so I text back, agree a time and get cleaned and ready and make my way over. You had already texted me with your order, to undress until I had a shirt and underpants on and to go to the bathroom.

Once there it is obvious you are not in a great mood and you briefly explain that you have been let down by not just one and not even two but three potential visitors today. After the third one, a replacement for the first two failures cancelled and you had spent the morning preparing for your fun you called on me in a desperate final try. It is clear that you want me to know how low down your pecking order I am and how you don't care how that makes me feel. Luckily for me you tell me, I was available. Now I would get all the joy they might have got but I'd also get all your annoyance released onto me to. You remind me I am here for your pleasure and that should always be enough.

I feel happy to be with you whatever the reasons and I take in the wonderful picture of you standing before me. You have your blond wig and your pretty face is made up in soft tones. Blushing pink lips that work beautifully with your soft pink, satin basque. White stockings and white patent leather, thigh high boots complete the ensemble. No panties which is a little unusual for you but it means I have an unhindered view of your beautiful clitty and gorgeous balls so I am very happy.

You make me get in your bath and kneel and then you grab my face and push your semi-erect clitty into my mouth.

"Let's get started," you say. And I feel your clitty swell as piss comes racing through it. At first there is just a small spurt into my mouth. It is not particularly bitter or sour or strong. But it is very warm.

"I have drunk gallons of water for over three hours now and someone is getting every drop of it, bitch," you say. And then the next gush hits the back of my throat forcing me to gag but I clamp my lips around you and try not to spill a single drop, although I can feel there is a stream of piss and saliva running down my chin. You thrust my head back, take a step back yourself and start spraying my shirt and pants. The clothes are quickly soaked and cling to me. I imagine the view pleases you at least a little as you tell me to turn slowly so you can soak every visible inch.

You realise as I turn back full circle and face you that I still hold your first shots inside my mouth. You tell me to kneel and then tip my head back and open my mouth so you can see how full I am. I do as you command and a little escapes down my chin. You tell me to gargle it and I do so and a little more inevitably splashes out.

"Swallow what's left," you tell me. I steel myself for what's coming and tell myself mentally that this will be a great obedience test for my Mistress. I close my mouth and swallow every remaining drop and then open my mouth and display to you that I am now empty. The taste is nowhere near as strong as I'd feared and although very warm and salty and clearly the taste of pee it is palatable and I am happy I was able to follow your order so well.

"Good boy," you say. "I have a reward for you." You step forward and stand me up and turn me round. You bend me forward to lean against the far wall, still standing in the bath. You take a pair of scissors from the shelf beneath the mirror by the basin and you cut my underpants from me so they remain hanging in shreds from my waist, exposing my bum, cock and balls. You put the scissors down and pick up a bottle of shower gel and you squirt it onto the crack of my ass.

"Rub it in," you say. I reach behind and rub it into the cheeks of my bum and then between them, slipping first one, then two fingers inside, making sure that everything is covered in the slippery gel. It smells really nice and is overtaking the faint smell of piss quickly.

You grab my hips and move me until I am bent a little more and hanging my bum over the edge of the bath towards you.

Looking behind me and under my arm I see you go to the toilet where a towel rests on the closed seat. On the towel is a large, thick, rubber dildo with a condom stretched very tight upon it. You pick it up and return to where I wait, now quite scared. I breathe deeply and make myself relax as much as possible. You squirt more shower gel onto the dildo and rub it up and down and round its full condom-covered length.

"I need you as open as possible, sub," you tell me. And you position the dildo at the entrance to my hole.

"Can your pussy take it, sub?" you say. But you do not want an answer and you do not wait for one. You push it into me. My body resists and everything is so slippery the dildo starts to ride up the slippery crack of my ass towards my back.

"Hold yourself open," you command me. I reach behind with both hands. I start to lose my balance a little and have to brace myself with my forehead against the cold tiles of the far wall. I reach my fingers between my cheeks and prise myself as far apart as I can, trying not to let my fingers slip away. I dig deep into my own soft flesh to get enough purchase. And then you hold the dildo in both hands, keeping it stiff and straight and you push it inside me. It slides past the tight ring of muscle and I cry out in shock and pain and you pause. It feels like there is probably only about three inches inside me but the girth is enough to make me gasp. My hands let go of my cheeks and brace me against the wall again. I just breathe slowly and deeply and try my very best to relax as much as possible.

After about ten or fifteen seconds I feel I may be ready and I push back a little and you respond by pushing it deeper inside me. You start to fuck me with it, twisting it as it drives in deep and then out again. You never allow it all the way out and you seem to have positioned your front hand so that the right length enters before your hand is pushing against my bum. You do a hard but steady rhythm for about a minute or so before you tell me to hold the dildo. I stay braced with one hand and reach behind with the other hand and take hold of the slippery rubber cock. It is deep inside me and I hold it in that position. You return to the toilet seat and from the towel you now take a foil covered condom. You remove it from the foil and stretch it out a little, exposing the tip.

"Can you see this, sub?" you ask. I tell you I can and you then snip the tiniest piece off the end of the condom with the scissors. Then you roll the condom onto your own, still semi-erect clitty. You roll it all the way down until the rubber ring is gripping the base of your shaft tightly and the tiny hole you created is right at the very tip of your clitty.

"I'll take that," you say and you slide the dildo out of me. I gasp again, this time at the sudden empty feeling within me and how it feels as though my hole is still wide open and may never tighten up like before. You slap my hand away and I return it to the wall to brace me. You grab my hips but then let go and move to the other side of the room. You return in an instant with a two liter bottle of spring water in your hand which you demand I hold for you. Then you take my hips again and you guide yourself inside me. I am either still so loosened by the dildo or still so slippery or a combination of both that you slip inside me easily and in a mere second I can feel your body jammed hard up against mine. I nestle my bum into you and you tell me to give you the bottle. I hand it backwards to you and replace my hand on the wall.

For about ten seconds or so you just drink, with one hand holding my hips. You give out a gasp as you drink heavily from the bottle which I could tell from holding it, was very, very cold. You start to drink again, slowly but constantly draining the bottle. And then I feel you start to move a little inside me. And the next thing I know there is the first sensation of heat inside me as you release more of that hot pee. Then a huge stream gushes from you and hits me hard inside. It is a shock to my body and really hard to explain the feeling. But it is beautiful and scary at the same time, knowing I am being used so thoroughly by you and the physical feeling is astonishing. I have used an enema bulb many times to clean myself inside but this is far more powerful and the warmth is such a wonderful sensation. It doesn't even occur to me that I am being fucked by my wonderful Mistress. It is all about the power you display in using me in such a wicked and wonderful way. I feel as though I belong to you so strongly as you gush inside me.

Eventually, even with your amazing physical powers, the stream becomes a few precious spurts and then you slip out. I do not want to release what is inside me while my bum is facing out of the bath so very carefully I stand and turn to face my Mistress. You take a huge mouthful of the remaining water and then in an arcing stream like an ornamental fountain, you spit it over my face and cock.

When your mouth is empty you tell me to turn my backside towards the taps and to empty my body of your wet gift. I bend myself in the right position, facing the right way to obey you and I allow nature to have its way. I know that I had cleaned myself only about thirty minutes earlier and I pray that I remain as clean now that your pee fires from me in what is at first a heavy stream and then a dribble running out of my hole and down my legs. I sneak a look behind at the bath by the plughole and am very happy to see the pee running clear as it drains away.

You remove the condom from yourself and put it on the shelf by the scissors. Then you take the shower attachment from its hanger above the taps and point it at the base of the bath while you turn on the taps and adjust the temperature. Satisfied with it you spray me, telling me to keep turning. You soak me from head to toe and every inch between. You tell me to remove the shirt and the shredded remains of my underpants. It takes a few more seconds than normal as the shirt insists on clinging to me but eventually I drop both garments onto the bottom of the bath and you hose me all over again.

You hand me the shower gel and tell me to wash but you keep hold of the shower attachment. I soap myself all over, hair, face, body, cock, ass, everywhere. And as soon as I am soaped, you rinse it away with the shower. Eventually I am cleaned enough to your satisfaction and you turn the shower off. You hand me the towel from the toilet seat and tell me to make sure I stand only on the bath mat until I am properly dry.

I dry myself as thoroughly as I can and when I feel I am finished I hand the towel back to you. You gently push me to my knees on the bathmat and tell me to make sure every final drop has been drained from you. I take you in my mouth. There is the faint taste of the latex from the condom, the smell of the fragrant shower gel and then the faint taste of pee as I suck any stubborn, remaining drops from your clitty.

I can feel you start to swell within my mouth at the attention being paid to you but before you grow to full size, you slide yourself out, bid me to stand and hand me a small bottle of mouthwash. I swill my mouth fully, gargle with it three times and then wash away my spit in the basin. You take a tight grip on my cock and you lead me from the bathroom into the bedroom.

Laying yourself upon the bed you bend your legs so that your knees are high and your feet flat upon the bed, your bum close to the end of the bed.

"I am still very angry but you are starting to please me, sub," you tell me. "Now eat my pussy and see if you can make me start to feel happy."

I kneel on the floor before you and part your cheeks with my fingers and let my tongue go to work. I lick hard and fast with the flat of my tongue running up and down and side to side across your pussy and your cheeks. Then I push the tip into your tight pussy and strain to get inside.

You are moaning beautiful sounds and you grab my head and push it hard into you. Your pussy is quite wet from my mouth now and so I can slide my fingertips into your pussy a little and pull it open and I try to get my tongue in between my fingers and push it home. I can feel that it is inside you even though I cannot get it in very deep. But it must be having something like the desired effect because you are moaning and writhing and grinding yourself onto my wet face and your hands grip my head tight into you.

You are normally so refined and polite whenever I am with you, even if you are issuing cruel and wicked orders. But now for the first time I hear you use earthier language.

"Oh fuck, you fucking bitch," you say amid your gasps. "Get your fucking tongue inside me, sub. Eat my fucking pussy!"

I take a chance and push the middle finger of both hands about an inch and a half inside you, past the muscle at the entrance to your pussy and I pull hard to open you as wide as possible. I am worried you will kick me away if it hurts or is uncomfortable but you don't and I push my face as hard as possible into the wet space between my hands and your legs and I strain my tongue until the muscles that control it ache inside my mouth.

I feel it slither inside you and I move it around in a circle trying to touch wherever I can reach. It works enough to make you lift your bum from the bed and push even harder against my face. I almost cannot breathe and all that I can see, hear, smell, touch or taste is you. In that moment you have become the entire world for me. It is dark and wonderful and the feeling of becoming something other than a man and belonging to you is almost overpowering.

Then you push me away, and slide down the bed until you stand over me. I can see that your clitty is at its biggest and I so want to reach for it but I know my place and restrain myself.

"Kneel on all fours and push your bum back against the mirror," you tell me. I do as you command as you leave the room. In less than a minute you return with the dildo from the bathroom. You push me so that I move along until I am at the end of the mirrored wardrobe and clear from the end of the bed but still in the same position against the glass.

You go to a chest of drawers and retrieve a pack of condoms and a small bottle of lube. You stand in front of me and feed your beautifully swollen clitty into my mouth. While I work you with my lips and tongue and slide my head down and up you have unwrapped a condom and rolled it tightly onto the dildo and then coated it with lube. You wipe the residue of lube from your hands onto my back as you slide out of my mouth and shuffle me forward on my knees and it is only then I notice that the dildo has a rubber suction cup at its base as you put it to my mouth and tell me to make it wet. I lick it until it's shining wet and then you bend forward and stick it securely to the mirror in line with my bum.

"One in the front and one in the rear," you say. I understand your instruction and position myself against the dildo and reaching behind I manage to slip it inside and shuffle back until it is well inside and with a minimum of effort I can ride backwards and forwards along its entire length. It feels huge within me and almost takes my breath away at its deepest. When my cheeks touch the glass of the wardrobe mirror, the head of the dildo pushes against me inside causing a feeling caught somewhere between fear, pleasure and discomfort. Having found my position I take you back into my mouth and as I ride the dildo, my head rides your clitty.

When I have you completely inside my mouth I have to concentrate and relax so that I don't gag as you touch my throat. You are soon covered in saliva as I drool over you and you have taken hold of my head and you thrust hard and in increasingly vicious strokes, trying to get deeper into my throat with each push. I can feel tears well up in my eyes as I reach my hands round onto your bum and help you ride in as deeply as possible. Eventually with one final juddering thrust, you step back and shove my face away. My head bounces off the mirror behind but not too hard to damage either me or the glass.

"Get up, bitch!" you say with a new urgency in your voice that sounds almost angry.

I slide off the dildo with an audible "pop" like a wet clapping of hands and immediately feel that same emptiness. I stand up and you twist yourself behind me and push my shoulders down towards the corner of the bed. I reach out and prop myself against the bed, standing bent forward with you behind me.

"Hold still, cunt!" you say. Your voice shocks me as I have never heard you speak either in that tone or with that language before. I hold perfectly still and feel you push your body against me and then the unmistakable sensation of you sliding your bare, naked, swollen, fat and ramrod-stiff clitty straight inside me. You are fucking me with powerful thrusts. I hear you grunt each time your body bashes into mine and I shake from the impact and have to work quite hard with my arms to keep myself propped against the bed and standing up in my bent position.

I start to join your rhythm and push back as you grind in and against me, bringing you even deeper inside me each time. And within seconds you are crying out in a guttural roar of "Fuuucckk!" and I can feel the heat from your cum, splash inside me. You immediately pull out, spin me over onto the bed and climb forward, straddling me and forcing yourself back into my mouth.

You grip my head and fuck my face, saying, "Swallow me, bitch. Taste your own backside on my shaft and suck the cum from my big, fat balls you fucking sub cunt!"

I am so shocked and excited by your brutal character that I stare up at your face as I suck you empty and see a wild and raging version of you that I never knew existed, staring back down at me.

As your climax subsides and your cum stops flowing you lessen your grip on my head and you fall forward onto the bed, still kneeling and straddling my face, still inside my mouth. But with your head and upper body slumped above me towards the pillows. I feel your whole body relax almost to the point of collapse and you smother my face as the weight of you falls fully upon me. I wriggle a little beneath you, to make sure I can breathe but once I am comfortable enough I relax myself too and as I stroke my fingers gently on your balls, I continue to work you with my tongue until you soften and grow smaller.

After a couple of minutes you roll off me and you stand up and tell me to relax on the bed for a minute. I shuffle myself up the bed until I am laying with my head on the pillow. I deliberately keep my arms by my sides to resist the temptation to touch my own rock hard cock because until you invite me or command me to touch myself I cannot. When I am with you those decisions are always yours to make and I have to remember my place and defy what feels so obvious and natural at times.

You go to the chest of drawers again and after reaching inside you fling something at me on the bed.

"Put them on," you command me. It is a pair of lace-topped stockings and a hood with a mouth-hole. All are black. I roll the stockings onto my legs, stretching them tight and as high as they will go. They reach to almost the very top of my legs and my balls rub gently against the lacy tops. They feel divine stretched across my skin. Then I put the hood on. I can see a little through the material but only shapes and shadowy light and nothing distinctly. But I can see you approach me and you pull the pillows out from beneath my head. Then you shuffle me down the bed away from the headboard about a foot or two. I feel my feet dangling off the end of the bed.

"Roll your legs back over your shoulders," you tell me and you start me off by reaching behind my knees and lifting my legs towards my own head. I put my hands on the bed and push myself backwards as instructed. I do a kind of backward roll until I am resting on my shoulders and neck with my legs bent above my face and my feet touching the wall above the head of the bed.

12