Email to My TV Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you get your knees down by your head?" you ask me. I try to roll into a tighter ball but just don't seem to have the required flexibility. Even with you pushing my legs down, I just end up sliding my upper body down the bed. You stop me from sliding out of position and instead of pushing my legs down you grab my ankles and lift them high until my legs are straight up in the air and you lean my feet against the wall. My hands are flat on the bed, pushing me into the desired position.

"Do your very best to stay like that," you say to me.

"Mistress," I say. "If you prop some pillows behind my back and my shoulders I think it might help hold me."

I feel a pile of pillows being gathered behind me, pressed firmly into place so that nothing slips or gives. And although it is an awkward position, I seem to be holding still. There is quite a strain upon my shoulders and my back to keep me high up the wall although upside down. And my leg muscles are having to work pretty hard to keep my legs as straight as possible and my toes pressing against the wall rather than falling away.

I hear you leave the room and go to the bathroom but you return almost immediately.

"You've got the hood on, so I'm going to take some pictures of you like that," you tell me. For a minute or so nothing happens other than the bursts of light as the flash on your camera-phone goes off four times. Then I feel your hand grip my cock and start stroking me.

I gasp at the shock and the joy but it stops almost as soon as it begins because you let go and I hear you leave the room and this time I'm pretty sure I hear you go downstairs. There are distant sounds that could be from the living room or even the kitchen and then your footsteps on the stairs returning.

"Feel this," you say and I feel a solid but not too forceful smack of something hard and either wooden or plastic across my buttocks.

"It's a big cooking spoon," you tell me. "I'm going to turn you red and you must remain in this position and pinned to the wall, do you understand? And if you can do that then I will rub your silly little boy's cock until it cums."

You took hold of my cock with one hand while the other beat me steadily, regularly and very firmly with the spoon. I was caught in a wild mixture of emotions and physical sensations and the combination of them all was one of the most magical things I'd ever experienced. I could feel my cheeks stinging so severely that I could picture them bright red already in my mind's eye.

"And when you cum, my little sub," you said. "I'm going to point your stiff little cock at your dirty little mouth and you are going to drink down every drop of your filthy cum. And I know that's not something you like but you love me and I need a good end to the day so just do it for your Mistress and make her happy."

I shut my eyes beneath the hood and opened my mouth in readiness. Almost immediately, the combination of all the sensations and the huge excited rush of being used in such a position and I could feel myself ready to climax. I started to moan in anticipation and you dropped the spoon and picked up your phone and I realise now, after the event, that you turned it to video to capture the climax on film.

The first spurt of cum fired out of me in what felt like a huge burst and landed on my masked face but missed my mouth. But the next bursts came with less force and you were able to get my cock in the right position above my mouth and aim perfectly. The hot, salty cream hit the back of my throat, causing me to splutter. But I very quickly gained control of myself and kept almost every drop inside my mouth as spurt after spurt dropped heavily into my waiting open mouth.

"Oh you are a cum drinking slut, aren't you?" you said in a very happy voice above me.

I kept drinking my own spunk until you had decided there was not enough dripping to make it worth stroking me any more. You let go of my cock, tipped my feet away from the wall and let me roll down onto the bed.

"Now lay there and relax, sub. I want to explain a couple of things to you before I send you on your way," you told me. I felt you sit on the bed beside where I was laying. I eased the spoon out from beneath me and felt you take it from me and then felt you tap my shrinking, cummy cock with it twice. I flinched and you laughed at me.

"What you had today was a very angry Mistress and I would never normally be that way so I don't want you thinking this was a taste of things to come. This was a one-off, special adventure and you were lucky enough to be a part of it. I would never fuck anyone as I don't like using condoms, you know that. And I am very careful about my health. But I was very horny, very, very angry and I know that you are very safe, very clean and regularly checked. And that because you belong to me you can be trusted. So this will never happen again and you will never tell a single soul about it. Ever. Do you understand me, sub?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"And don't think I didn't notice how well you played your part in the adventure too but I think that you've more than had your reward, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress," I said. "Thankyou. It was amazing."

"I was amazing, you mean," you said. And I felt the spoon smack my soft and shrunken cock again.

"Yes, Mistress," I said. "You are always amazing."

"Good boy," you said. "Now I've got some tidying up to do so go and get cleaned up and take your shirt and torn pants with you when you go. And if I like what I see, I'll share some of these pictures with you in a day or two."

And when an email containing video of me cumming into my own mouth and pictures of me in that same inverted position in stockings and hood arrived in my inbox a week later, I knew I had to write down my memories of the adventure in an email reply to you so that I never forgot just how incredible life can be if you're the wrong person in the right place at the best of times. And there's an amazing Mistress running the game, of course!

This may be the happiest email I've ever written, Mistress. Thank you.

12