Emails After Chat

Story Info
Hal and Amy trade sexy emails.
973 words
3.85
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Amy. Thanks for getting an email address that we can use to communicate. I am glad you are 18 so we can talk about adult things, like sex. You asked in our last chat about my relationship with my wife. As I told you we are not getting along well but we still do have sex, yes. I wish we could do it more often, and lots of different positions, but she is satisfied with once a week or less and likes it dark in the missionary position.

I think a woman's body is beautiful and I would like to see hers when we are doing it. I definitely would like to see your body someday. Seeing all of you, like in a class picture or something like that would be nice. I can send you pictures of me whenever you want.

Let me know if you get this email. Write me when you can. Thanks.

Hal

~~~~~

Dear Mr. Hal, Since I do not know your last name, I will call you Mr. Hal. I like to do that because I like it that you are a man, a nice man I think, and paying attention to me. Yes I know it is kind of specific interest (sex) but that is what I want too. I am going to send you part of the picture of me in my gymnastics outfit. The rest of me is nice too. SMILES I am glad you think a woman's (or girls) body is beautiful. Mine is nice. I want to show you more of it than what is in this picture. Will do that sometime I hope.

Hal, I have heard of the missionary position and know it is good, but I do not really know how it is done. Can you explain please? I would like that. I also know that guys like dogie...I can kind of figure how that one is done...but would like your comments on it...and do you like it that way?

You new (girl?) friend.

Amy

~~~~~

Hi Amy, I really like trading emails and hope we can talk on the phone soon. That could really be fun I think...since we both could be doing some fun...sexual...things while we talk. Phone sex it is called.

The missionary position is basically where a woman lays on her back and spreads her legs and the man gets on top of her, between her legs, and puts his cock in her body...in her vagina...her pussy. He thrusts in and out until (hopefully) they both have orgasms. The position is easy for most men to cum... have climax...ejaculate...that way, but not so much for all ladies. Some need a lot more stimulation on their clitoris to orgasm...cum.

Dogie is what it sounds like, if you have ever seen dogs have sex, or pictures of dogs having sex, it is like that. The woman is on her hands and knees, and her lover is behind her, on his knees, and his body up on her back...with his cock sliding in and out of her body...from behind. It feels good and is an exciting way to have sex...but for a lot of women it feels a big like being used. It is harder for the woman to be an active participant in sex this way and so while I like it some, I do not love it.

Amy, my cock gets really hard when I read your emails and when I write back. As soon as I send this one I will go take off my pants and get out my cock. I will stroke it...jerk it some call it...until I cum. Jerking off guys call it. Feels really good, but not as good as intercourse with a woman.

I think you know how to rub your pussy...and clitoris...and have orgasms. Do you do that when you read my mail? Do you think about me rubbing you when you do that? Do you put any fingers in your pussy when you masturbate? Any toys you put in there? SMILES Amy I am really hard...I have to go.

Hal

~~~~~

Dear Mr. Hal, wow. You know how to describe and talk about sex. Yes it makes me feel really good. Yes you are right, I like to touch myself when I read your messages, and when I am done reading I will probably continue rubbing...between my legs...on my pussy and clitoris until I have that wonderful feeling...a climax! Yes I know how to cum. It feels so fucking wonderful! Doing it right now.

Hal, this is later. Wow I got really carried away a while ago and...well...I just lost it to the pleasures I was feeling from my body. I had a really nice climax...a really good cum. Maybe the best I have ever had. Do you think...if we were together...you would be able to make me feel that good?

Amy

~~~~~

Amy, will you please go to WalMart and buy a Track phone? I will give you the money for it when we meet. I want to hear your voice...and think you want to hear mine. You can get a phone in your name since you are over 18...and your folks do not need to know about it. I will give you my phone number and we can call each other. We can send pictures too if we want to. When we have known each other for a while longer, I will get you another cell phone that can do pictures. I want to see you and to let you see me. What do you think? I have a new Tack phone for myself. You can call it and if I can I will answer. If you have to leave a message, please do and I will call back. My phone number is xxx.xxx.xxxx.

Hal