Meeting Max

Story Info
Can she make this sexy man hers?
3k words
4.41
6.1k
7

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a summer party at a friend's house when I met Max. I had never seen him around before, and I already knew most people at the party, so I was instantly intrigued. He was tall with dark tan skin, brown shoulder length hair and dark eyes. As I observed him from across the room, I saw how he carried himself confidently, spoke easily to anyone near him and smiled a huge smile that I could tell was genuine.

I must have been staring too long because eventually his eyes found mine and he smiled even bigger. He looked me up and down and then settled back on my eyes. I felt my body involuntarily respond by getting warm all over. His eyes didn't waver from mine so I could see the sparkle, which made me smile even though I wanted to play it cool. I had never held someone's gaze for that long, and I didn't want to look away. The intensity in his eyes blew me away, so I did end up looking down to catch my breath. When I looked back at him, he was still looking at me and I felt my body start to tingle. My cheeks were on fire and I was sure he could tell he had affected me.

I turned and walked to a different part of the party to regain my composure. Shortly after that, my friend introduced Max to me as her boyfriend's friend. I was excited that this new guy wasn't just someone passing through town. If I played my cards right, maybe I was looking at someone I would enjoy getting to know very well. Then my mind drifted off to many sexy ways to get him to smile that amazing smile. As he spoke, I realized I was enjoying listening to his voice so much that I wasn't really listening to the words he was saying. Then when he asked me a question, I had to pretend I knew what he was talking about. I am not sure I did such a good job judging from the way he looked amused. I blushed, but he was gracious and laughed it off. He wasn't just confident; he was smart, funny and kind.

So I tried my best to engage intelligently with him because I felt he'd value that, but I kept getting distracted by his quick wit and stunning smile, not to mention his plump kissable lips. Also, with so many people around it was difficult to hear and talk easily. As if reading my mind, Max asked me if we could go chat in the den, which was a separate room away from the rest of the partygoers. I eagerly accepted the invitation for one on one time with him.

As we entered the room, we sat on the couch and both welcomed a comfortable place to sit and relax together. Our legs teasingly danced briefly against each other making me catch my breath as my eyes found his. I got so lost in the electricity between us, I was relieved when he started talking again. I did manage to focus on his words long enough to find out we had grown up in the same area 2000 miles away, and from there conversation flowed. As Max was talking, he leaned closer and his fingers grazed my knee.

"This is....?" Max said as his eyes slowly trailed up from my knee to my eyes. Watching his eyes on me was very exciting.

"A scar," I said as my breath hitched at his touch. His fingertips were now lightly sliding back and forth over the scar. Max continued to look at me and just waited quietly for me to offer more. It felt like he was staring straight into my soul. It was the most seductive look I had ever seen and I had a feeling he knew it.

"From my tomboy days..." I said with a small laugh. Max smiled and then sat back. I was sad when his fingers left my knee, but we continued talking until we were interrupted by my friends who were eager for us to rejoin them in the party fun. I reluctantly returned to the crowd. It was different now though. Max was right by my side wherever I moved, and he was definitely treating me with more interest. I enjoyed how easily he fit in with many of us who had known each other for years.

Eventually, the party was winding down and my friends were talking about leaving. I had lost sight of Max but I wanted to say goodbye. I didn't have to go too far before I felt someone behind me.

I turned and gasped, "Oh! Um. Hi!" Max was so close but I wanted him to be even closer. I wanted to reach out and touch him; his strong shoulders and arms. I wanted to know what it would feel like to weave my fingers into his flowing hair. I licked my lips thinking about how plump and amazing his lips would feel against mine.

"Call me," he said looking into my eyes, giving me his number.

"Oh," I said, surprised he wasn't asking for my number. That is usually the way it worked.

"I'm looking forward to your call," Max said confidently, as he smiled and walked away.

"Me too," I called out to him, quite disappointed that there was no goodbye hug or kiss or even a touch. I knew at that moment that I would definitely be calling him, and I think he knew it too.

I called him the next day and we chatted just as easily on the phone as we had at the party. We spoke on the phone a few more times during the week. I loved how we could talk about anything. Having so much in common was a welcome relief for me since I rarely felt like I fit in with most of my friends. Growing up in the same area as Max was a wonderful connection I hadn't found with anyone else. One night, while we were talking on the phone, Max asked me to come visit him. He lived an hour away.

"Sure!" I said comfortably, "What do you want to do?" I figured he'd say go to a movie or dinner but he didn't.

"I want to show you something," Max said, "It's a surprise." I loved that he was being playful, and I was oh so hopeful it would turn into something even more exciting.

I arrived at Max's place mid morning on Saturday, still unsure what he had planned. I wore shorts and sneakers, but also packed a small bag with a bathing suit and change of clothes. He lived not far from the beach, so I figured I'd feel better if I was prepared for anything. I left my bag in the trunk of my car, so Max wouldn't see it. I didn't want him to think I was expecting more than he was. However, I would have been thrilled if he asked me to stay the night, including anything that might include. He drove us as we talked, but he wouldn't tell me where we were going yet. When he finally pulled into a parking lot, I saw the boat rental signs.

"We're going out on a boat?" I asked.

"A canoe," Max said grinning ear to ear. I loved watching his smile spread across his whole face, especially shining in his eyes. I couldn't deny that my body completely lit up whenever he was near. I wondered why he was so excited about going on a canoe ride.

Soon we were off on the water and although I tried to help with paddling, I was relieved when Max finally said, "You can take a rest now; I've got this. We'll be there soon."

"There?" I asked, confused. I didn't think a canoe ride would have a destination, but I saw the look on his face and knew there was more to this than just a simple canoe ride. In just a few minutes, Max used his paddles to turn the canoe and enter a stream off of the main waterway into what you might call the woods. Except in a tropical weather climate, it was more green and lush, while still being quite secluded.

"What do you think of this?" Max asked and looked up and around at the beautiful lush green growth surrounding us.

"It's beautiful," I commented looking around also. Then I blushed as naughty thoughts went through my head as to what we could do in such a secluded spot.

"It is," Max said, slowing down his paddling and then stopping. As he put his paddles inside the canoe, we slowly drifted until the canoe stopped in the middle of the water. It was very quiet as we listened to the sounds around us. "It reminds me of home," he said, looking at me instead of the surroundings.

"Yes," I said nodding in agreement as I looked at him now. It was so quiet and my heart was beating so loudly, I wondered if he heard it.

"Sometimes I come here when I'm missing home," he said tentatively, waiting to see how I would respond. So that's why he brought me here, because he thought I'd enjoy it too. That just made this surprise ten times sweeter and I smiled.

"Does it help?" I asked, fully understanding how difficult it was to miss home.

"Yes," he replied contentedly. We sat still and quiet for a bit. It wasn't awkward though, quite the opposite. I had never felt as comfortable with someone I barely knew. I was waiting for him to move closer to me, maybe kiss me, but he didn't. We eventually continued our canoe ride enjoying our time together.

After we returned to Max's place, we ordered food for dinner and watched tv with his roommates and a few friends. I was the only girl, but it wasn't awkward for me. Max and I sat close on the couch with my hand settled comfortably on his thigh, and then eventually my head rested on his shoulder. Being so close and touching him was exciting and comfortable at the same time. Finally Max whispered in my ear to come to his room. Why whisper, I thought to myself holding in my laugh. Hopefully this was the culmination I had been waiting for since I first saw Max at the party.

When we got to Max's bedroom, he playfully jumped on the bed sitting cross legged. Ok, maybe I misread the seduction in his eyes? So I joined him on the bed sitting cross legged in front of him with our knees almost touching. He started talking and that was fine with me. I could talk with him for hours and never be bored.

As we were talking Max finally said, "What are we doing?"

"Talking?" I replied, not fully grasping where he was headed with this.

"No," he moved closer to me, putting his hands on my knees and slowly inching them up my thighs, "What is this between us?"

"Oh...." I said getting excited now that he was finally touching me. "I don't really know," I admitted, holding my breath hoping I wouldn't ruin his train of thought.

"I like you," he said, pausing and then added, "a lot." He scooted closer so his hands now moved around my outer thighs to my ass. He leaned in closer to me, his lips just inches from mine.

"I like you too," I managed to say as I looked at the mischief brewing in his eyes. "A lot," I added with a smile.

Max slid his hands back down to my knees and spread my legs open so he could pull me in closer to him wrapping my legs around his waist. Then he put his hands back on my ass and pulled me up onto his lap.

"Oh!" I gasped, settling on top of him, "Hi..." I was sitting right on his cock. We were still fully dressed but I could feel how hard he was through his shorts.

"Hello..." Max said, bringing his lips to mine. I had looked at his plump lips many times wondering what they would feel like, and taste like. I stifled my moan as I allowed his tongue to part my lips so he could explore and my curiosity was finally answered. His hands slid up my back so he could press my body up against his. My heart was racing, and I wondered if he could feel it against his chest.

I could have continued kissing him like that for hours, but he eventually stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes saying, "Have you ever used this position?"

"As in this position during sex? Well, no," I admitted. "I'm kinda out of practice, but I'm game. You know, we do still have clothes on though?" I reminded him, giggling.

"You won't have them on in a minute," he said wickedly, slipping my shirt up and over my head. I reciprocated by pulling his shirt off too. I had not seen him without a shirt yet and his tanned chest was smooth under my fingers. His eyes wandered over the tops of my breasts, tracing his fingertips lightly along the lacy top edge of my bra.

"Oh," I sighed as I looked into his eyes hoping he'd see how pleased I was to finally feel his touch. I had wanted his touch since the minute our eyes locked at the party.

"Beautiful," Max whispered, bringing his lips to my skin to follow behind his fingers, which he then brought around my back to unclasp my bra. As it slipped down, his lips were now free to lavish each nipple with the attention they were hungry for.

Max continued exploring me with his lips as his hands worked to get our clothes off. Before I realized it, we were both naked and and he had me back up on his lap. This time I was greeted with his hard cock nestled in the warm wetness between my legs.

"Max!" I gasped.

"Yes...." he replied as his hand started to guide his cock up and down my wet pussy lips until it slid inside of me effortlessly.

"Mmmm," I whimpered with my eyes closed, "This feels good."

"Open your eyes," he told me, "I want you to look at me when I'm inside you." Oh my, that made me feel like I couldn't catch my breath. I tried my best to keep looking in his eyes as he started rocking back and forth, lifting and lowering me on his cock.

"Oh Max," I moaned. I loved feeling him deep inside me, but my clit wasn't being stimulated, so I knew I wouldn't cum this way. It felt amazing though, so I didn't want to say a word about that. I just continued allowing him to rock me back and forth until I heard his breath quicken, which I assumed meant his orgasm was near.

"I'm going to cum," he said steadily while holding my gaze. I watched him as his whole body stiffened, and he continued pumping me full of his cum with each wave of his orgasm.

"Yes," I hissed, as he slowed his thrusts and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Yes," Max said, "I think this is going to work out good." He kissed my shoulder trailing kisses up my neck until his lips landed on my lips again. We kissed slowly as our breathing returned to normal.

"Oh I definitely think this is good! Which position next?" I teased knowing he was probably done for now.

"Let me check my book," he said completely seriously. He had a book of positions?

"Oh I am sure there are a lot of possibilities," I said, "But not yet, I have an idea in mind."

"What?" he asked eagerly, maybe not realizing I hadn't cum.

"I wouldn't mind if you played with me," I said vaguely as I moved off of his lap.

He tilted my chin up so I'd look at him and said, "Don't be shy. You can tell me exactly what you like."

"Ok..." I said, glad he wouldn't be afraid that I was asking for what I wanted. I guided his hand to my pussy. "First, touch me." He obliged by putting one finger inside me.

"Mmmmm," I practically purred as I laid down alongside him.

"If you like that, then you'll love this," he said as he slowly pushed a second finger inside me.

"Oh!" I sighed, relaxing into his touch. "Yes, mmmmm." Then his thumb started stroking our combined juices up and down on my clit.

"Oh, yes," I breathed out slowly as my eyes closed and my head tilted back.

"Look at me," he requested as he had before. Yes, I had forgotten. I looked up into his eyes again which was more intense than I had imagined it could be. In no time, I felt my orgasm drawing near.

"Oh Max" I cried out, "I'm cumming." His thumb and fingers continued working my engorged pussy and clit. I shuddered as the first wave of my orgasm hit and my back arched. My pussy spasmed, squeezing his two fingers as I gasped. The waves of my orgasm continued eventually slowing down along with the movement of his fingers and thumb. He watched me as I relaxed in his arms. Both of us smiled at each other in our euphoric afterglow.

Finally I said, "It's good we decided to start doing this...we are really good at it."

"Yes we are," he agreed, kissing me, "Clearly we need to keep practicing just to see if it's possible to get any better at it."

"Mmm Hmm, " I sighed contentedly as I curled up in his arms and finally closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep thinking of all the possibilities that lie ahead with Max.