Emails Between Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginnings of a series of emails exchanged by friends.
1.2k words
4.71
1.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subj: (Re:)Photo idea

From: Mark

To: Kara

Kara

I know I say this every once in a while, but I really appreciate talking to you. You just make it so easy to get things out of my head and on to "paper". Makes it easier to think through some of the projects and ideas.

So, what I was trying to say is that I am struggling with a photo project idea, since it involves BDSM/rope photos. Now, we've talked about this before, and I'm not against those photos, I find a lot of the quite beautiful. And that's the issue. That what I thought of, and want to use the photos to talk about is a pretty negative thing. And so, I'm just not sure I want to go on with it that way. Since I've already told you what the project is overall, what do you think?

Mark

Subj: (Re:)Photo idea

From: Kara

To: Mark

Mark,

I'm glad you find it easy to talk. Especially this, it's pretty interesting. And sexy, to be honest. I have never been tied up myself, but it does sound fun. And a lot of the pictures are so pretty. I can see why you'd hesitate, but you should at least work through the idea to see if it comes out the way you want. Plus, you'd get to tie someone up, and maybe share those pictures, whether you use them or not. Maybe?

"Kara"

Subj: (Re:)Photo idea

From: Mark

To: Kara

Ha. Well, it's not as if I've never joked about you sharing pics, so I guess I get what I give. But, yes I will try it and see what I like or don't.

You've never been tied up? Man, has David been missing out. Although I say that like it's something I do now. But, only in the past. Ex-girlfriend of long ago liked to be tied up, her hands anyway. I think it had to do with her being able to then say it wasn't her fault what happened. I think they call it consentual non-consent today.

Anyway, it was fun. I could tease her, licking and kissing any way I wanted and she couldn't stop me. Not that she wanted to, and I did listen for the moans to make sure it was fun. She might have been fun to do more rope work with, but alas, things don't always work out.

TMI, I'm sure.

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement!

Mark

Subj: (Re:)Photo idea

From: Kara

To: Mark

That does sound fun. I may have to try to get David to try some things I can see what you mean, though, for someone who isn't sure they "should" do what they want, this kind of thing could be fun with someone you trust. Like 50 Shades of Gray. That seemed to be kinda sexy.

Anyway, send me the pics from the photo shoot and we can talk about what you think they are saying.

"Kara"

Subj: (Re:)Photo idea

From: Mark

To: Kara

Uh, no. Not 50 Shades. That was a terrible representation of BDSM, as many people have pointed out. But, then, I'm not an expert in BDSM, just a sexual tourist. Explorer at best. But, to my mind, the kind of dominant anyone would want would have to be loving. Yes, it is about their pleasure, also, but most people seem to know the bottom (sub) is the real focus. A loving dominant, as I was then, is there to get you to open yourself to your own desires. If they're good, and trustworthy, then they could try introducing you to new ideas beyond what you've negotiated or talked about, but that has to be something they want you to experience for your own sake. Or, that's how I took it then.

Mark

Subj: (Re:)Photo idea

From: Kara

To: Mark

Ok, touched a nerve, I see. I just only have 50 Shades as a reference. But, the idea of being told what to do, of doing something just because I "have" to is intriguing. Not that I am going to get that at home. I wouldn't say David is submissive, just passive.

And I love the way you described a loving dominant. Sounds heavenly.

"Kara"

Subj: (Re:)Photo idea

From: Mark

To: Kara

Tomorrow you will wear your sexiest underwear all day. Every time you think about it you will remember that the reason you have them on is that you were told to wear them, and you have no choice. At the end of the day you are to think about how you feel and why. You may do whatever you wish with your husband after.

Mark.

Subj: (Re:)Photo idea

From: Kara

To: Mark

Um, wow. At first I thought you couldn't be serious, that you were just playing with me. But, then I just let it happen. I got up today and put on a pair of red lace panties. David's favorite. And all day long I imagined what he would do when he saw them, and how it felt knowing why I had them on. To be honest (sorry, you started this), I was turned on and wet all day. When he got home everything went as normally. Until the kids were in bed. Then I took him into the bedroom, sucked his cock until he was completely hard and then I slid onto him and rode him through two orgasms. He finished inside me, without saying anything. He often doesn't.

TMI?

"Kara"

Subj: (Re:)Photo idea

From: Mark

To: Kara

TMI? After giving you a command? Of course not. As I've said I have no limits on what I'd talk about. Doing, that's different. I would never cheat, but my mind is my own.

Plus, knowing something I did brought pleasure to you? No, not TMI.

Maybe you can get him to talk by asking him short questions? Just to get him to say something, and for that to become normal? If it matters.

I may have more commands. Let me see what I can come up with that you could do.

Mark.

Subj: (Re:)Photo idea

From: Kara

To: Mark

Please do, that was fun. I find that sex is so much more than body parts rubbing, at least I want it to be. I do read about things online, though I'm not sure how David would feel. It is a problem, sex isn't too exciting and there's a lot going on. Or, not going on, to be honest. And I keep thinking of things that we could do, together, or that I could do if I were allowed.

Anyway, thanks for sending the pics. I can see what you mean. I know what you're going for, but they ARE so beautiful.

Kara.

Subj: (Re:)Photo idea

From: Mark

To: Kara

This weekend for your Blades in the Dark game, you're to take anything David and Jack say as a command. Don't tell them what you're doing, but if they figure it out good for them. Everything will be done as requested, and you will remind yourself you're doing this because you're being told to. That your own will is to go along, to take joy from being in that position, serving your husband and your crush. Then, I want you to think about it when you're in bed. How did you feel submitting? How did you react knowing you could only do as you were told? What do you feel? Nothing else matters.

Mark