Emails Between Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2, wherein the action really moves forward.
3.8k words
4.63
1.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subj: The weekend

From: Kara

To: Mark

Oh, my god. I don't think David ever caught on, he did seem to like me doing things for him but that was it. Jack, though, caught on late in the evening. He looked at me oddly for a bit, watching me respond to David. After a while he told me to get him a beer and then when I got back he said "No, I said a coke, now go get it", and then waited for me to do it. I did, even though the other couple looked at me like I was crazy. I continued to just do the things I was told, without complaining. Later, and this is the part I keep going over in my head, I was leaving the bathroom and Jack was standing there. Looked like he was waiting to use it so I started to just walk by until he said "Stop". I did. He told me to turn to him, and then he reached out and moved my hair. All I could think was that he was going to kiss me, and I wanted it so badly. I waited, he leaned in and just whispered "David and I could have so much fun with you, don't you think?". I couldn't answer, he went straight into the bathroom.

I was lost. I was upset about him not kissing me, I was worried that he would, and I was suddenly and terribly wet. I had to quickly walk to the kitchen. I needed cold water. And distance.

The rest of the night didn't last very long, the game ended maybe half an hour later. When everyone went home, and we went to bed David kissed me. I kissed him back, hard. He reached down to me, and straight to my pussy. He slid his fingers inside, and he found me very wet. I could see him smile, and he slid his hard cock into me. I spread my legs around him, and he started to fuck. He did a good job, but my mind wasn't all with him. I was thinking about Jack. What he'd said hit my fantasy right on target, and I couldn't stop imagining him and David. Me sucking them both, David getting behind me and fucking me while I sucked Jack. Jack fucking me while David watched and jacked off. That last part came out of nowhere and caused a thunderous orgasm. That thought lit me like I'm not sure I've been in years.

As to how I felt? Knowing I was doing what you told me, and what they told me made me feel strange. As if I didn't have a choice, or more that I'd given up my choices to you. And it was wonderful. I knew what you had me do wouldn't hurt me, and it didn't. I thought I might feel guilty, especially after fantasizing while David was fucking me, but I don't. It wasn't up to me, was it?

What are you doing to me?

Subj: (Re:)The weekend

From: Mark

To: Kara

What am I doing to you? Well, isn't that the very question. I want to know who you are, under all the expectations of others, who you think you are, and who you want to be. At this point, I want to just keep exploring this, I want to see how far we can get you. So, what I'm doing is what we shall see.

One thing I've noticed is that you seem to crave attention from David, but you let his mind wander. Well, I want you to remember what you're bringing to this relationship. You have such an amazing, agile and open mind. Let's put that to use.

Tomorrow, half an hour before he gets home you're going to strip naked and go to your long bedroom mirror. The one I complained about having to help you move. Take off all your clothes, and sit in front of the mirror. You're going to look at yourself for at least ten minutes. And all you're going to see are the good parts. Any time you have a negative thought you're going to bring yourself back to seeing the beautiful, sexy woman you are. No negative thought gets to be pursued, am I clear? You're going to watch yourself, and then I want you to start touching yourself, whatever parts you think need the touch. Your breasts, your ass, your legs, your stomach. Touch yourself. Then, when the half hour is nearly up, you're going to start to masturbate. Really let yourself get into it, remembering all the sexy things you told yourself. Finger your pussy, caress your breasts, get close to cumming. But, don't do it. You can NOT cum until David catches you. Keep getting close, then change how you're doing it to hold it off. When he comes in, you can start to ramp up. You will get caught, are we clear? He will catch you cumming, and then I want to know what he does. And, I want to know how you felt.

Mark

Subj: (Re:)The weekend

From: Kara

To: Mark

You once told me you used to think sex was primarily spiritual. I think I get what you meant. At least a little.

He did catch me, and he just stared. As the orgasm washed over me, I watched him, and he was drinking me in. His eyes were fixed on me. And it was amazing. My husband was giving me his full attention. And the waves took forever to stop, it's like we were locked into a cycle of orgasm and rapture. He looked like of those statues from art history, where a saint is caught in adoring god. And it was perfect. I finally started to come down, and he began to take his clothes off. We were going to make love. Not fuck, make love. He picked me up so gently, laid me on the bed, and began to eat my pussy. He was connecting to what I'd been doing, and it was glorious. After another orgasm, he slid into me, and just started to stroke into me over and over. I went with his motions, my legs wrapped around his, using the leverage to thrust back in time with him. After about 15 minutes, and yet another orgasm from me, he came. It filled me. And it felt like it just kept going. I almost cried. He spent the rest of the night in bed, touching me, sleeping, pulling me into his arms. The connection was very strong.

And I kept thinking I was doing it because I had to. And that made it all the more amazing. It was so much fun, so good.

Kara

Subj: (Re:)The weekend

From: Mark

To: Kara

One of the things you've told me is that you have trouble giving him anal, and he asked for it many times. I wonder if he's been inattentive just because he feels as if he got shut down too often. He's also afraid that you have "too much" more experience than him. We're going to fix that. This weekend, when the two of you are alone, you're going to give him what he wants, no questions asked. You're going to guide him through it, of course, but you're going to let him have that part of you. You won't be afraid. Gather up your supplies, get your mind set and then lead him through it. And report back.

Mark

Subj: (Re:)The weekend

From: Kara

To: Mark

I can't begin to explain how that felt. I wasn't afraid, I knew I wasn't allowed.

It wasn't the best sex ever, he'd never done it before, but it was fun. I laid everything out on the bedside table before we went to bed, and when he go into bed I took off my clothes, got into position and pointed to the supplies. He was shocked, from what I could tell, but he seemed happy. I helped him, showed him what to do and then let him do it, he went slow, but he didn't give up. He slid it into me over time, and he even waited when I made a noise because it hurt. I trusted him, and you, and it was better than I'd have thought. His cock fit into my ass so well, and he seemed to get so happy doing it. After a while he started to go faster, and I had him add lube, and he even grabbed my hair and pulled me back into him. He was forceful, but tender. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it felt so good. I don't know how long it lasted, I wasn't paying attention to that, but after a while he came. I think he came hard, he was making a lot of noise. When he pulled out I waited. He rolled over, grabbed a towel and cleaned me up. He was gentle but thorough. Then he just pulled me into him and held me until we both fell asleep.

Thank you.

Kara

Subj: (Re:)The weekend

From: Mark

To: Kara

Now comes the part I'm most interested in, seeing how he starts to react. You gave him something, and I don't mean just your ass. You made it clear that you do trust him, and that's what I wanted. You're teaching him to give you what you want by giving him what he wants.

Tomorrow, you are to just be with him. No sex, just give him all the attention he wants. And tell me how he acts, and how you feel.

Mark

Subj: (Re:)The weekend

From: Kara

To: Mark

Well, that was fun. We spent the day just playing, with the kids and with each other. We ate dinner while we worked a puzzle together, we played another game after. We helped the kids with their homework before bed, and after they went to sleep we played cards for over an hour. I wanted to play strip poker, that could have been fun, but I did as I was told. And he talked to me while we played the cards. He told me that he was having a better time at work and really felt productive. We started to talk about being children, and he told me how he'd met Jack in junior high school. He talked about Jack for a while, and kinda kept looking at me. I know he knows I have a crush on Jack, and he was definitely playing around about that, but he wasn't being mean. He was telling me things about him, like how they'd worked out together a lot and said they'd showered together. He said he thought it would be weird, but it wasn't. It didn't seem weird at all. And he asked how if I'd feel weird about it. And I was a bit caught off guard, and asked him what he meant. He smiled and said would I think it was weird if I'd seen one of my friends naked. I said "Oh, no, not at all. I don't feel weird about nudity at all." And he just grinned. I think he was asking me if I'd feel weird seeing Jack naked.

And, no, I would definitely not.

Kara

Subj: (Re:)The weekend

From: Mark

To: Kara

I'm happy for you, and for him. He's a good guy, and I think he's getting more confident and relaxed. I think you want him that way.

I think the biggest problem couples have is that they don't communicate well. There's a quote I like:

"Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost." Kahlil Gibran.

And I don't want that for you. I think you deserve better.

So, this weekend, and I know it's a couple of days off, we're going to do something a bit different. You're going to put on a show for him. You're going to masturbate for him, and make it a big deal. Slide your favorite dildo into your sweet pussy, lying on your back. Sit on it, and ride it for him. Tell him to stroke himself while he watches, show you how much he likes what you're doing for him. Talk to him, talk dirty, and ask him questions.

And then, when you're cumming, you're going to say Jack's name out loud. Just once, and look to see how he takes it. If it gets uncomfortable, tell him you were thinking about him, but then the shower conversation just popped into your head. But, I really don't think it will. I have a feeling things are going to get really interesting.

Subj: (Re:)The weekend

From: Kara

To: Mark

I was genuinely afraid, but I did exactly what you said. And it went really well.

I was already turned on, knowing what I was going to do. Honestly, I'd been rehearsing it in my head for days. And I was as wet as I've been in a long time. Even so, I used lube! I told him I wanted to show him something. I took off my clothes, got out a big, black dildo and lube. I laid back onto the pillows. He moved to get a view between my legs, and watched as I slid the head in. Then slowly filled myself. His eyes got wide and my pussy lips spread for the cock. He took off his clothes without even missing a second of what I was doing. I slid the cock into me, and out; over and over until I came. It was good. Then I asked him to wait, that I wasn't done. I then held the cock straight up, and hovered over it, lined it up and then dropped down onto it almost to the bottom. And I rode, and told him I wanted to see him jack off for me, to stroke his beautiful cock to me. He did, and I was getting closer to cumming again. And I watched him, and rode the cock. Then I said it, as I was cumming, "Oh, god, fuck me Jack". I opened my eyes and looked at him. I was afraid, but he didn't miss a second. He shot his cum all over, and loudly said "Yes, Jack, fuck her!".

But, that wasn't the end. He climbed onto me, still hard, pushing my back onto the bed. He slid himself into me, and told me to keep talking, to tell him about how Jack was fucking me. I did, I told him about Jack being inside me right then, about Jack's cock pounding my cunt, and making me cum. I kept talking, and telling him what Jack was doing and he came again.

He slowed down, and looked at me for a second, then smiled and said "Thank you. That was amazing".

The next morning, I was worried that it was all just sex talking, and that he would be mad. He wasn't. He asked me if I was serious about Jack, about wanting to fuck him. I said it was a fantasy. He said "No, I mean, if I could arrange it, would you be willing to fuck Jack and me at the same time?"

"Yes", I said, "I would if you wanted to". "I do", he said and then he got up and got dressed.

Subj: (Re:)The weekend

From: Mark

To: Kara

Somehow I knew he'd let you have that fantasy. You made him confident, his fear of losing you is fading because he feels so connected to you after you trusted him by giving him what he wanted.

So, at this point, I leave it to you. Let me know how things go, but IF it does happen, my instruction is simple. Do whatever they say.

Mark

Subj: (Re:)The weekend

From: Kara

To: Mark

This may take a bit to get out, it's a long story. And that's why it took me a while to get back to you, sorry!

My weekend was almost unbelievable. The only reason I really believe it is because there is video. (Yeah, I may share, since I know what you'll say!)

It happened. It really happened. David set the whole thing up and surprised me with it. Kids were at his parents, and I thought we were going to a movie. But, no. He told me to get dressed in my sluttiest outfit. The thing that would make me absolutely clear that I was about getting fucked that night. So, and put on the heavist make up I'd worn in a long time, stockings, heels, garter belt and bra. No panties, pussy shaved. When I came out of the bathroom ready I knew I looked awesome and I felt confident. Right up until David opened the bedroom door and Jack was there. Then I felt almost like I was out of my body. Like I was dreaming. And they both laughed at the look on my face. Jack said "I knew this would happen, as soon as he knew it was safe and fun". David said he would never have done it without me making it clear he was always going to be my husband, and he needed that.

As I was recoving Jack said "If I recall correctly, the last time we were all together, you were doing everything you were told. I think you should do that again.". All I could say was "Yes, sir".

Both of them took off their clothes. Jack's cock was definitely bigger than David's, but there was no concern in David's eyes. He just looked like he wanted me. They both say on the edge of the bed, and David to let Jack run things for a while. Jack said dance for us, give us a show. And David just nodded. I went to my phone, and connected to the bluetooth speaker, and found some music I liked. I started swaying, sliding my hands over myself, moving around them. David sat on the bed, and I turned my ass to him and bent over. He whistled and clapped. Jack watched, his eyes were bright and unmoving. He said to David, "She'll do whatever we tell her, so just say what you want". David's reply was "Go give Jack a lap dance, really show him how lucky he is". I danced over to him, and began to slide my body around him, over the chair, and then touching him. Bare skin to bare skin. Around his legs, I shook my hair over his head, I put my tits near his mouth and then away.

I turned my back to him, too, but instead of just showing my my ass, I sat down on his lap, his hard cock sliding up the crack of my ass. I desperately wanted that inside me, but not yet. I slid my ass and pussy all around him, but moved away at the last moment every time I started to let his cock near my cunt. Yes, cunt, it was ravenous and pussy just isn't a good enough word!

Then I stood and started swaying more, David called both Jack and I over to the bed. He told me to start sucking their cocks. I started with is, I wanted to make Jack wait. I slid my tongue over this shaft, over the head, around his head, and then swallowed deeply. Up and down, my hand playing with his balls. After a couple of minutes, he told me I'd better stop and move over to Jack. Gladly, I thought.

I reached out and finally touched Jack's cock, the cock that had been on my mind so much lately, the only other man I wanted to share this with. I slid my tongue up his shaft, starting at his balls. I got his shaft nice and wet, then the head, and then I moved my mouth down. I began to suck on his big balls, while my hand jacked his cock. I moved my hand up and down, and took his balls into my mouth one at a time. Sliding and sucking. And then he said I needed to stop. There was more he wanted to do to me.

David said "Yes, do that, do more. I want to see you fuck her. I told you she called out your name the other day, and she wants you. So, give her what she wants". I was stunned, but happy. Jack reached out and stroked my hair again, then he did kiss me. And it was everything I'd hoped for the night of gaming. His lips hit mine, and my mouth just opened. My entire body wanted him. We kissed and touched for who knows how long. Then he laid me back, and started to get into position. I looked at David and he was stroking himself. Slowly, but with pleasure. Not quite the image from my fantasy but a turn on.

I spread my legs, making sure to remind him I had heels on. He leaned forward and sank into me. I have never felt so full in my life, and I came less than a minute later. He smiled, kissed me, and kept going. He stroked himself into me over and over, and I did my best to match his fucking. It seemed to last forever but I couldn't be sure how long it actually was. He fucked me through 3 more orgasms.

Then David was next to us, and he lined me up to suck Jack's cock while he fucked me from behind. I knew this would be good, but this was amazing. Two men I adored, and craved, fucking me at the same time. I know men want two women, but this is the best combination to my mind. My husband was rougher than he'd been in a while in a good way! He made me cum again, and then Jack came in my mouth. I swallowed and showed him. He just smiled. After another few minutes David came into me.

We all laid together on the bed for a while just enjoying each other's company. Jack got up then, and started to get dressed. He knelt by the side of the bed and kissed my forehead and smiled. He told David thank you, and left saying "You two should just stay there, you like perfect".

We fell asleep. The next morning David and I talked. He was happy, he said giving me what I wanted and being involved was way more fun than he had thought. It's been more than a week and he has been in a good mood since.

I don't know what you were going for, but this has made me very happy. It might be a while before I email, things are getting busy (in a good way). I also wanted to say good work on the photo shoot. I'm glad you worked it out.

Take care, and with love,

Anya (Your Supergirl, "Kara").