Emaline Ch. 03

Story Info
Emaline celebrates her birthday.
3.6k words
4.55
11.7k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thank you for reading my story. Sorry for the delay. I have at least one more chapter coming. I welcome your feedback and constructive criticism.)

***

The blue light of night was just about to give way to the gradually increasing white light of day. Emaline awoke instinctively with the sun to prepare for her chores. As she fluttered her big, beautiful eyes, she became suddenly aware of the unfamiliar surroundings. The realization made her body jerk in response, and she immediately felt her master's heavy hand clamp around her waist. She blinked. She was in the main house, in his room, in his bed! As she shifted her legs slightly beneath the covers, she felt a little twinge of soreness between her thighs. "Oh my," she whispered. She froze and remembered fondly and fearfully- the events of the previous night. Master Edward had claimed her virginity just as easily as he claimed ownership of her. He owned her and did as he pleased. And although she could not refuse him, she was not entirely sure she would want to.

As Emaline recalled, her dismal ideas of what it meant to become a woman had been debunked. Instead, the whole experience was not nearly as unpleasant as she thought it would be. She realized then that she was sort of fond of Master Edward. Although she feared him, he was not scary. Although he towered over her and could easily overpower her with his physical strength, he was gentle. He had not thrown her down and forced himself onto her. He had kissed her tenderly and eased into her. His authority was ever real; he had reminded her of it. But somehow she found herself wanting to submit to him. It was confusing and exciting. She wondered what would happen between them now. Would he come for her often and have relations with her whenever he wanted? Did she want him to? She did not know what to expect.

Edward was lying on his stomach, breathing slowly, his arm still placed possessively around her waist. Emaline remembered their nakedness as he shifted his body and the sheet slid down his back. His muscles caught the light and shadows of the room, showing off his toned physique. Emaline's eyes widened at how attractive his body looked. Her mind replayed how she had clung to that strong back with her fingertips as Master Edward pummeled into her. A surge of heat ran through her body.

Emaline shook her head quickly, coming back to her senses. She noticed the room began to fill with dim sunlight. It was time to get up and get to work. But was she allowed to leave? Was she supposed to wake Master? She felt afraid to move and afraid not to. "Mmm, my sweet Emmy. How nice it is to have you in my bed first thing in the morning." Master Edward's hand glided up from her waist and caressed her firm, round breasts. Emaline inhaled sharply as her body responded to Edward's touch. He slid his hand back down slowly and reached her soft, curly pubic hair, then grazed the skin below. "And how do you feel... here? Are you sore?"

The question surprised and embarrassed her. "Um...oh sir that tickles, uh yes sir I feel a little sore," she admitted almost inaudibly.

"Well Emmy, that ain't nothin' to be ashamed of, now that's to be expected when a girl loses her virginity. I tried to go easy on you. It'll get better."

"Yes sir." Edward pulled himself up on his elbows. His biceps caught Emaline's eyes. He pulled the sheet back completely and watched Emmy shiver a little.

"Let me get a good look at your beautiful little body before you jump up and get to your chores." His hands were all over her all at once. He palmed her nipples and traced the curve of her neck. He squeezed her hips and rubbed her dark, creamy thighs. "And beautiful you are. And you are all mine.," That last declaration came with a slight darkness to his voice. "Emmy," he looked her square in the eyes, "you- are- mine. You understand?" She nodded. "I don't want you letting any of those slave boys touch you!" The sternness in his voice made Emaline blink and nod with fear.

"Yes sir."

"They're gonna try, believe me. You won't mean to do it, but you're going to walk a little differently now. You ain't a little girl no more. When a man sees that, he's going to want to claim you for himself." Edward stroked Emaline's hair and his tone softened. "Did you like being with me Emmy?"

She was afraid to say anything but yes. "Yes sir. My body ain't never felt nothin like that before. I was so scared, but it wasn't how I thought it was gonna be. I mean it hurt at first, but then..." Edward was getting hard just listening to her. He continued to stroke her wild, fuzzy hair. Emaline stopped suddenly and lowered her eyes in shame.

"Go on Emmy. But then what?" He knew she had enjoyed him, she came twice- once on his hot, wet tongue and once on his hard, pulsing cock. He was rock hard now and ready to take her again. But he needed to hear her say it. His domineering, possessive manhood needed to be stroked by her admitting that she had enjoyed him.

"Well I feel kinda strange sayin' this but, it didn't hurt after a while. It felt... well, kinda nice. I mean, it felt real nice." She turned her head to the side feeling embarrassed that she had confessed something she felt should have been kept a secret. It didn't seem right. She was supposed to feel angry at him for forcing her, right? Except he hadn't really forced her. That was the problem. He made her want him. He had watched her adoringly, kissed her, given her a gift. He handled her carefully and did things to make her feel pleasure. Her mind began racing in confusion again.

Before she could clear her head, Master Edward moved above her and tilted her head back for a kiss. The kiss came with urgency. His mouth descended on her in an instant and he reached between her legs to feel the wetness she didn't know was there. "I gotta have you again. Right now!" He pushed her thighs apart with his own. Emaline whimpered and her body tensed. "I know you're tender, I'll be gentle. Open up for me baby." He grabbed his erection in his hand and stared down at her. Her eyes were squeezed shut. He circled her entrance with the tip of his thickness. "Let me see those pretty brown eyes." As soon as she opened them, he surged into her. Her eyes widened and she drew in a deep breath.

"Ah, Master Edward!" Her perky tits bounced with his thrust. He shoved himself in and out over and over. Each time Emaline's body pushed and pulled along with him. They found a comfortable rhythm. Her legs wrapped themselves around his body without her even realizing it. She cried out with each stroke. Edward snaked both hands under Emaline's perfect ass and held her up off the bed. He stretched her tight pussy and she clung to him helplessly. Their bodies began to moisten with sweat as the morning sun poured in through the window. The contrast of their skin tones- light against dark made Edward crazy with lust. He watched as his pale rod pistoned into her dark canal.

Emaline was overwhelmed- all of her nerve endings were alive with pleasure. There was no pain, only hot sensations of sheer bliss. She liked the way her round bottom melted into Master Edward's hands. His grip was his claim over her body. She felt completely trapped beneath him, but she had no desire to escape. Her hands held onto his forearms. She watched as his veins bulged out from his tight hold on her body. Without warning, a surge of heat radiated from her core. She reached up and pushed her palm onto Master Edward's chest. She felt the climax rising and found the depths of his eyes. The look on her face was pleading and all she could do was whisper, "Master! Master! Aaah!"

The breathless cries caused Edward to fall forward in his arousal and bury his face into Emaline's neck. He joined the crescendo of her orgasm, meeting her whispers with guttural moans. With a few final forceful thrusts, he came hard. Their bodies collapsed into the mattress. Edward rolled off and onto his back. They both were panting like dogs.

**************************

"Hey Nessa, where's Emmy?" Celia asked, but she already knew the answer.

"She ain't neva make it back here last night" Nessa was bent over putting on her shoes.

"Well here she come right now!" With Celia's declaration, both girls looked up and saw Emaline rushing down to the slaves' cabins. She looked flustered and nervous. She slipped into the modest little cabin they all shared, closed the door behind her, and rested her head back against the door.

"What's wrong Emmy? Ya looks like a rabbit with a hound dog chasin' ya," Celia chuckled.

"Ain't nobody chasin' her but Master!" Nessa chimed in.

"Oh y'all let me be. I gotta get my work clothes on and get back up to the kitchen 'fore Mimi comes lookin' for me." Emmy pushed off the door and got busy changing her dress.

Aw, now come on Emmy. You ain't gon tell us nothin' 'bout last night?" Celia pleaded. She and Nessa walked over to Emmy and stood there like puppies waiting for scraps from the table.

"No time right now. I gots to talk to y'all later." She smoothed her curly hair back into a quick bun and headed for the door.

"Well how do ya feel?"

"Yeah, at least tell us that much."

Emmy opened the door, looked over her shoulder shyly, and wiggled her hips. "Like a woman!" The grin on her face was priceless. Celia and Nessa looked stunned for a minute. Then they all burst out into high pitched giggles. Just as Emmy was heading up the hill towards the main house, she heard Mimi calling out for her. She double-timed it the rest of the way, trying to contain the wide smile that wouldn't leave her face. "Yes, ma'am. I'm comin' right now."

Emaline and Mimi worked side by side preparing breakfast for the day. The conversation was minimal and Emmaline started to feel awkward. Then with perfect timing, Master Edward sauntered into the kitchen looking like he had struck gold. "It sure is a beautiful morning! And something sure smells good in here. What's that Mimi?"

"Mornin' Master Edward sir. These here is corn fritters. Just fried 'em up. I was just fixin' to send you a tray out in a minute. Just let me finish up here, and I'll have Emmy bring it out to ya." She quickly made a plate.

"Well good morning, Emmy." Master Edward smiled pleasantly and strolled into the dining room.

"Good morning Master Edward." Emmy never saw the smile; she couldn't bear to look at him. She kept her eyes down tending to the dishes she was washing. If she'd caught a glimpse of his lustful gaze, she was sure she would crumble into a thousand tiny pieces. Her mind began to race. She had seen him naked, heard him moan, felt him inside of her body. It was all still so strange. How could she act like everything was normal when her whole world had been turned upside down. She was at his mercy. 'Bring my food Emmaline.' 'Take off my boots Emmaline.' 'Sleep in my bed Emaline.' 'Open your eyes, open your legs... CRASH! The handful of silverware Emmy had been holding slipped from her wet hands and hit the floor, scattering all over.

"Lawd have mercy, child. You's a mess this morning. Poor thing. Mastered Edward got you all out a wack, don't he?" She didn't expect a response. "Well, never mind now. Go'on and take his food out to 'im. I'll get this up." Emmy stood there stunned and embarrassed. "Go'on now girl, "fore that food get cold!"

Emmy snapped out of it, and grabbed the tray. "Yes, ma'am."

"Everything alright in there- oh thanks Emmy." Edward looked delighted to see her serving him. He watched her every move as she set the tray down carefully and layed out his napkin. "Mmm, that looks good." She was pretty sure he wasn't looking at the plate of food, but she didn't have the courage to look at his face. The sarcasm in his voice said it all. Just then Missy Anne came into the dining room and sat down at the table.

"Mornin' Missy Anne." Emaline curtseyed a little. She was relieved to have someone else in the room to divert Master's attention. "Can I bring you a plate ma'am?"

"Good mornin' dear. Yes, but not too much. I think Mimi's trying to fatten me up lately with the portions she's been giving me."

"Yes ma'am." Emaline couldn't wait to leave the room. When she opened the kitchen door, she saw Sam standing there. She looked up at him and burst into tears. Sam looked at Mimi, who shooed him out of the kitchen with one hand and reached out to embrace Emmy with the other. Mimi pulled Emmy into her bosom and slowly rocked her back and forth.

"It's alright baby. Let it out. I know you feelin' confused and overwhelmed right now. It's gonna be alright." The words were soothing to Emaline. She was confused and overwhelmed. She didn't understand this new relationship and how it worked. Was she the slave or the lover. Why'd he have to be so sweet to her? It would have been easier to deal with a mean master. She could just resist and despise him like she was supposed to. How did women play the two roles like it was normal? It was far from normal. She should have been able to be with Henry. Henry was a kind slave boy who always smiled at Emmy. She knew he really liked her, but he never said so.

"What am I supposed to do Mimi? How am I supposed to feel?" Emmy's sobs were quiet now. Her shoulders rose and fell with deep breaths.

"You just supposed to do what you're told. You ain't supposed to feel nothin'. That's how it's always been, and I don't see it changin' no time soon." She rubbed comforting circles onto Emmy's back with her well worn hands. "Men'll always be above women. Masters'll always be above slaves. Edward is a man first. He seen you and decided he wanted you. That's a man. And couldn't nobody tell'im no, cause you belongs to him. That's the master." Emmy sighed heavily and looked up at Mimi. "You'll understand it better after a while. I do think he fond of you, though. He don't look at you like you just property. He look at you like he can't see nothin' else." Mimi squeezed Emaline's shoulders.

"Missy Anne wants a plate. But she said not too much this time." Emmy spoke in a quiet voice. Mimi made the plate of food and handed Emmy the tray to carry it out. When Emmy went out to the dining room, she felt like she was interrupting a serious conversation. Missy Anne looked up at her and forced a smile. Emmy placed the food down and quickly left, heading back to the kitchen without even glancing at Master Edward. "Mimi, I think I need a little fresh air. Mind if I go outside for a bit?" Mimi nodded. Once Emmy was outside, she tilted her head up to the sky and closed her eyes. The sun warmed her face. She could hear Mimi in the kitchen singing:

'By and By-y-y, when the mornin' comes.

And all the saints of God are gatherin' home.

We will tell the sto-ry how we've overcome.

And we'll understand it better, by and by.'

*************

"Now Edward, you listen to me. You better be careful with Emmy."

"I am careful with her Mother."

"You know what I mean." Missy Anne leaned forward. "I saw her leaving the house early this morning. She was late getting to the kitchen with Mimi to start on her chores. The poor girl couldn't even look at you!"

"Why do you care? She's just a slave girl I've taken a liking to, that's all. You know we men have our ways Mother."

"I care because it's Emaline! She's special to me and you know it. Don't you pretend with me boy. You don't look at her like you do the other slaves. Don't you go getting her head all mixed up. This is the South. We are respectable landowners, slave owners, and citizens. We have a good reputation for being fair and upstanding. We abide by the laws of the land. I need you to remember your place, and make sure she knows hers too!"

"Dammit, mother!" Edward pounded his fist on the table. The dishes chimed with the sudden jolt. "I know that."

"You'll mind your tone with me boy!"

Edward sighed in exasperation. There was a long pause. "Yes ma'am. I am sorry mother." He pushed himself back from the table and stood to leave. "I know my place. Emmy knows hers. But if I choose to have her, I will." He stalked out of the dining room and over to his study, just off the parlor.

If he wanted to pound her sweet pussy every night, that's what he was going to do. Who the hell did his mother think she was- telling him what to do in his own bed. He was the man of the house now! He had done everything he was expected to do his whole life. His father had groomed him to handle the family affairs. He had improved their financial situation, gained more land, and kept their slaves in line without being a complete monster. Edward hated the way things were. Why wasn't he allowed to love- Love? He meant... fuck whomever he pleased. That's what he meant. He plopped down at his desk and ran his hand through his hair. I really do hate the way things are- he thought to himself.

The day went by quickly. Emaline had finished folding the last of the clothes, when Celia and Nessa came looking for her. "You finished yet?" Nessa asked.

"Yeah. Y'all done with your chores too?"

"Yeah. Let's go eat supper. You can tell all about you and..."

"Shhh! Shush yo mouth girl!" Emaline pleaded.

"Master" she whispered with a quiet chuckle. Celia was eager to hear about how things went between Emmy and Master Edward.

"Missy Anne, I'm all done now. Do you need anything else ma'am." Emaline had stopped in front of Missy Anne's bedroom door.

"No. That'll be all Emmy."

"Yes ma'am," Emmy replied. She made her way with her two friends back down to the slave's cabins.

Mimi had cooked up some bean soup for supper, and they ate some with leftover corn fritters from breakfast. They really ate pretty well for slaves. Some of the slaves on other plantations were practically starved and fed scraps. The girls were eyeing Emmy, waiting for her to start. "Well?" Celia said expectantly. Emmy took a few bites of her food and settled back on her chair.

"It was my best birthday yet. I was already feeling so happy after spending time with all y'all and having Mimi's cake. Master Edward just made the night... I don't know. He surprised me. He gave me a book!" She smiled proudly. "He was... nice to me." Emaline's eyes drifted off into the distance in fond recollection. "I saw him laugh and dance... I ain't never seen him act like that before." Celia and Nessa were quiet. Their faces held disbelief. "And then he kissed me!"

"What was that like?"

"It was like sippin' on a honeysuckle." She closed her eyes again. "His lips were soft and... well... And then I was really scared, 'cause y'all said it was gonna hurt, she opened her eyes, looking at both of her friends in mock accusation. And I knew what we was about ta do. And it did hurt at first. But then it didn't. And I couldn't believe how nice it all was."

"Really?" Nessa asked.

"Yeah, and my body felt like it was really sensitive and tingly, and... I felt like little butterflies was fluttering their wings all over me."

"That sounds like it would tickle."

"No Celia, I ain't never felt like that before. Tickle ain't the right word." The girls were silent and still. They watched Emmy's face in awe. Her eyes were closed again and she looked completely at peace.

"And then he made you stay there all night?"

"I wanted to stay. He felt warm and safe."

"Oh." Celia finished chewing the bit of food she had unknowingly held in her mouth for the last few minutes. The three girls sat in silence again for a while. This was unlike any of the stories they had heard before. There was no fighting, resisting, crying. No bruises. No terrified, trembling girl. There was just Emaline with her eyes closed, floating on a cloud as she recalled the night she received the gift of womanhood. As she retold the events of the night, Emaline realized she had been silly that morning. She had no reason to be upset. She decided she would accept the arrangement between her and Master Edward. For what other choice did she have? If he wanted her again, she would enjoy the new things he made her feel. And when it was time to serve his breakfast or fold his clothes, she would do that too. Because really, what other choice did she have?