Emancipated Jackals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't see a phone number..at least not his," Wendy concluded as she scanned down the list of assorted phone numbers Sheron had kept of his friends, many of whom female.

"Look at all those girls," Wendy shook her head when she slowly started thumbing through the same pictures Sheron had hurriedly shown her during their study session.

One by one, Wendy shuffled through the deck of photos, most of them typical ones you'd see taken from high school or Glamour Shots, of many of Sheron's female friends. Others appeared to be taken outside at various parks, and a few at the mall. It wasn't until Wendy stumbled upon the same picture that had originally caused her pause the first time she had seen it that she felt the blood flowing through her body begin to simmer.

Wendy's initial reaction was to calmly extend her hands out and close the wallet before dropping it onto the coffee table where she could leave it until she decided what to do with it once her head cleared. Something inside her overrode that engrained response however and the wallet remained opened in her palms, her thumbs pressing down the folded over pictures as she fixated on the content of the image in question.

Its was, on the surface, your basic run of the mill photo of a whole bunch of happy and jovial teenagers lounging around a Southern California beach, but as Wendy kept staring at it, she felt her insides fizz as the picture seemed to come to life in her hands.

"It's just a picture Wendy," She kept trying to remind herself, eventhough there was a starkness and sexuality to the photo she had never quite comprehended.

Continuing to fixate over the image, there was just something about the way the 6 women and 4 men in the photo were hanging on to each other and the subtle way their bodies seemed to meld against the others that told Wendy that it would take more than a thousand words to tell it's story.

The underlying eroticism oozing from the photo quickly caused several patches of of nervous red blotches to color Wendy's neck and chest. Eventhough the participants in the image weren't engaged in outright sex, even someone as naive and sheltered as the 22 year old Mormon girl could tell from the frozen expressions on all the faces that the prospect of it was clearly present.

It was then the subliminal memory of what had grabbed Wendy's attention when Sheron had taken his bathroom break, all of the sudden re-kindled. Feeling a heavy hot and cold lump settle in her belly, Wendy studied the portion of the photo where Sheron was seated in his swim trunks on a beachtowel, smiling for the camera. At 22, and a normal and functioning female, Wendy had a great appreciation for the male form. It was one of the reasons she had originally been attracted to her now fiance, Brad. So the fact that Sheron sat there in the picture, his broad muscular chest completly bare at the same time a pair of well sculpted arms and legs extended out nicely from his torso was an image any straight woman would have looked twice at.

Her eyes glued to the film, Wendy steadily scanned the picture of Sheron, allowing her eyes to drift across his well defined abs, before a small gasping hiccup escaped her throat when she was forced to confront the noticable ridge bulging out the front of his shorts.

"That's just the way....its just the angle of the camera..or the way the sun was shining," Wendy tried rationalizing eventhough her saliva was beginning to pool strangly in her mouth.

"What does it matter anyway, Stupid," Wendy rationally scolded herself. "You're thumbing through another person's wallet like a common thief and perv..just put it down and go to bed...decide what to do with the thing tomorrow."

Nodding her chin up and down in agreement with the voice in her head, Wendy gently closed the billfold and laid it down on the coffee table in front of her before rising up on her wobbly legs and looking over at the picture of her fiance Brad one last time before she trekked to bed.

After a fit of tossing and turning, Wendy was finally able to fall asleep, the confusing thoughts brought about from the way her evening ended staying with her as she snuggled under the covers. Less than 20 minutes into her initial cycle of sleep however, Wendy was startled awake by a loud knock at the front door.

____________________________________

If it wasn't for the fact that Sheron's gas gauge had been sitting on empty for over three days, he probably would have been just as content to go home and worry about his forgotten wallet in the morning. But when he stopped at the Shell station to put in a couple of dollars worth and realized he had left his money back at Wendy's apartment, he pounded his hand down on top of the steering wheel in frustration, knowing he had to go back and get it.

Rolling his eyes as he looked down at the digital clock on his CD player, Sheron saw it was 11:43. Normally, back home where he grew up, going to someone's house at a few minutes to Midnight wouldn't be that big of a deal. Having spent eight months in Provo however and acclimating himself to the Mormon culture there, Sheron squirmed in his seat as he drove back to Wendy's, just knowing her neighbors would probably call the cops seeing a black man get out of a car and approach a dwelling at that late hour. Still, each time he pressed the gas pedal, Sheron said a silent prayer that the car wouldn't buck and stall before he could retrieve his wallet and get some gas.

_____________________________________

Awakened suddenly from the initial stages of sleep, Wendy fought her groggying disorientation until she was able to get to her feet and stumble out of her bedroom to answer the door.

"It must be Darla," Wendy yawned, assuming her roommate had returned home only to discover she had lost her keys again.

"I'll be there in a second," Wendy growled, weaving lazily down the hall until she was finally able to find her balance.

Thinking it was Darla at the door, Wendy didn't even take the time to stare into the peephole before reaching for the knob to open it. If she had an inkling it would have been anyone besides Darla, Wendy most certainly would have put on another layer of clothing besides the long teeshirt and pair of panties she went to sleep in.

But she didn't and when she swung the door open only to find the imposing presense of the 220 pound football player standing there, both she and Sheron instantly re-coiled from the sudden and awkward sight of each other.

"OH..I'm Sorry," Sheron apologized, taking a small step backwards as Wendy hid all but her head behind the half opened front door. "I didn't think you would have gone to sleep already..I kind of..I kinda forgot and left..."

"Your wallet," Wendy finished his thought. "Yeah..I found it...let me run over and get it."

The polite thing for Sheron to have probably done would have been to wait by the front door as Wendy made the short trip inside to grab his wallet from the coffee table. Staring at the way she was dressed however, and the way her braless breasts swayed like two heavy melons inside of her teeshirt, like a starving man approaching a buffet, something possessed Sheron to follow Wendy inside.

"I sat it down right over here I think?" Wendy exclaimed loudly, her back to Sheron thinking he was still waiting outside on the porch.

When her bare feet felt the vibrations of the football player's footsteps closing in behind her on the carpet however, the halfdressed Mormon girl froze breathlessly in place.

Her back to him, Sheron could clearly sense Wendy's unease. Coming to a stop just out of arm's reach behind her, Sheron stood there waiting for her to pick up the wallet. Time seemed to freeze however as Wendy vasolated there, and as the seconds passed by, Sheron looked down and saw the way the voluptuous Mormon girl's knees were shaking noticably, just below the hem of her oversized nightshirt.

Smelling Wendy's sudden fragility and weakness, Sheron felt his groin start to burn with life.

"God its been so long since you fucked anything else besides your Goddamn hand..are you going to let this opportunity get by?" a determined voice inside his head implored.

Too far into the room that he couldn't reach the front door to close it and not close enough to reach out and touch Wendy without taking another crucial step, Sheron continued to stand there, watching and waiting, as the front of his jeans continued to puff further out.

"Here's..Here's..your...wall..wallet," Wendy tried to coax her vocal chords into song eventhough her mouth had become as dry as a desert and her tongue the weight of an anchor.

The words, "fish or cut bait" rattled around Sheron's head as he stood behind Wendy, watching her shoulders tremble.

"Yeah...fish and you take a chance of getting brought up on rape charges..say goodbye to a football career and hello to jail with an all white Mormon jury.......But....if you cut bait Sheron..you might never get a chance like this again...and if you have to spend all Summer here going to Summer School..how long will it be before you find a girl to fuck around here?"

Reaching forward with his left hand, it was obvious Sheron had made that decision with his hormones instead of his head.

A quick gurgling gasp escaped Wendy's mouth and her entire 5 foot 6 inch frame tensed completly when Sheron's palm came to rest on her left shoulder. Closing her eyes as she internally trembled and shook, Wendy would have been mortified if she had seen the way the black football player behind her was massaging his crotch with his right hand as he held her by the collar with his left.

Leaning his head forward, Sheron parted his lips and blew gently against the exposed vanilla skin of Wendy's neck.

"Goosebumps," Sheron mouthed, watching an endless trail of pimpled flesh rise along the girl's drooping arms.

Pulling Wendy's light brown, shoulder length hair to the side with his left hand, Sheron planted a soft kiss directly on the back of Wendy's neck, just below her hairline.

"GGEEZZ..AAHHH," Wendy shuddered awkwardly.

Pulling back, stunned Wendy hadn't tried putting a stop to his advances, Sheron decided to take it a step further. Working his hand free from Wendy's neck, Sheron slid his fingers back down her collarbone until he once again was gripping her by the shoulder. Flexing the powerful muscles in his left arm until Wendy's torso gradually began dipping to the floor, Sheron kept pushing down until the girl was forced down to her knees, with her back still towards him.

"What am I gonna do with her now?" Sheron found himself openly wondering, not having a clue two minutes earlier he would have his tutor in such a position in front of him.

"She could still yell, "Rape", " Sheron knew eventhough the only thing coming out of Wendy's mouth at that moment was a series of nearly sobbing breaths.

Feeling a cold draft well up behind him from the still opened front door, Sheron calmly eased backwards a few steps and closed the door, locking the unlikely pair alone in the apartment. Hearing the deadbolt click as he turned it clockwise, Sheron spun back around and sized Wendy up as she knelt there in a prayer like state..

"Drop down on all fours," Sheron ordered as he began to stride back to the center of the room.

"Yeah...get down on your hands and knees for me," he re-itterated, this time scooping his right hand underneath Wendy's long teeshirt, diving his palm between her chubby legs until his grip had encompassed the Mormon girl's entire virgin pussy through her panties.

"UUURRRGGAAHH," Wendy grimaced, her body collapsing from shock as she assumed the four point stance Sheron had demanded.

Taking a step forward with each foot, Sheron spread his legs wide apart, straddling Wendy's back as he stood directly above her. Absording the surreal calm of the room, Sheron had to keep reminding himself what was happening was real. The eerie late night silence of Wendy's apartment was only interrupted by the distant drone of her refrigerator from the kitchen and the occasional gust of breathe that escaped each of their mouths.

Sadistically invigorated by the way she had helplessly succumb to his advances, Sheron contemplated his next move as he watched Wendy cringe and grind beneath him. Working his thick meaty fingers around the zipper of his pants, he finally began to work it down.

The grinding sound of his zipper descending lower echoed through the quiet of the living room, causing Wendy to flinch and shudder as the implication of that sound resonated through her body.

Lifting his right hand to his nose for a moment to inhale the noticable scent of Wendy's sex from his fingers, Sheron felt a torrent of blood rush to his rapidly bulging cock as he pulled it free from his fly.

"Are you going to fuck her?" Sheron found himself wondering, knowing if he wanted to he could change the girl's life forever.

"Please don't...please..I'm a...vir..gin..I'm engaged.....I'm...," Wendy cried, seemingly hearing the subliminal thoughts that were rattling around inside of Sheron's head.

"Fucking her could get messy," he thought to himself. "Maybe I will..maybe I wont but I'm gonna have a little fun with her either way."

"You're on your knees and begging..that's what you're doing," Sheron cruelly spat down to Wendy, surprising even himself with his blunt insensitivity.

Sheron's words, and the tone in which they were delivered caused Wendy's stomach to roll and elbows to quiver. She had always considered herself a strong and outspoken woman, maybe not to the point of being a Mormon feminist, but Wendy always prided herself in sticking up for what was right and what she wanted. To now find herself on her hands and knees in her own apartment, with a relative stranger standing over top of her preparing to expose himself, Wendy was dumbfounded and speechless, unable to process or fathom what she had suddenly become. Instead, she was left with only the ability to kneel there and wait for Sheron's next move.

And that next move ended up taking the shape of Sheron's long deprived and incredibly endowed penis landing like a heavy, nuclear heated lead pipe between her trembling shoulder blades.

"AAHHH," Wendy gulped as Sheron's bulging phallus dug into the teeshirt still covering her back.

If that wasn't enough, after a few moments of teasing Wendy's back and shoulders with his freed hard-on, Sheron reached down with his left hand and grabbed Wendy's long brown hair into his fist, in the process pulling her head back towards him as if he was tugging on a leash.

"URRGGHH," Wendy hoarsly breathed, focusing as best as she could on the pain in her neck muscles, just to avoid the unmistakable but indescribable burning sensation she was feeling inside of her untouched womb.

Feeling Sheron's weight press down on her back as he swung his crotch forward, Wendy slammed her eyes shut and shuddered when she felt Sheron's smooth, meaty uncircumsized prick smack loudly against her forehead.

Degraded, as if she was giving the hulking football player a pony ride across the living room floor, Wendy bit her lower lip hard and dug her fingers into the carpet as Sheron's swinging cock danced across her face.

Months since he had the opportunity to share his manhood with a woman combined with the sheer perversity of what he was doing until the semen boiling inside Sheron's huge balls simply had no where else to go.

Pumping his cock haughtily in front of Wendy's eyes as he jerked her head back, Sheron manipulated his straining girth between his own hand and the girl's forehead and cheeks until it frantically began to spasm and jerk. Before Wendy could even gulp and prepare herself for the onslaught, a rapid wave of white hot ejaculate rained down, warmly bathing her cherubic facial features as it penetrated the pores of her skin.

"UUUHH...AAAAAHHH..RRGGHH," Wendy burped, her whole body helpless as the searing heat of Sheron's spewing white seed continued to squirt from his loins.

Reaching behind Wendy's raised ass with his right hand as he continued to knead the cum out of his cock with his left, Sheron paddled and spanked at Wendy's behind until she was anxiously bucking beneath him.

"So you're a virgin Huh...HUH...you're an awfully nasty actin' little slut to be a virgin," Sheron taunted.

"Bet your Momma and Daddy would be real proud of you right now huh..and that fiance of yours...next time he goes to kiss that pretty and angelic face of yours..wonder if he'll have any clue what's drippin' down it right now," Sheron continued, looking up at the pictures of Brad and Wendy's family that lined the neatly kept room.

The pyhsical and emotional toll that had suddenly been heaped on Wendy proved to be too much as her arms and legs gave out, causing her to collapse flat on the floor.

"Damn," Sheron sighed to himself as he stared down at her shivering between his feet. "If she gave in to that so easily..I wonder what else she's capable of?"

Looking over his shoulder at the sliver of dim yellow light seeping out from Wendy's bedroom door down the hall, Sheron snaked his middle finger back underneath Wendy's hiked up teeshirt and poked it into the now swampy material of the Mormon girl's panties.

"Let's just see," He brooded......

PART 2 to come

12