All Comments on 'Ember'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeabout 1 year ago

Please tell me that you CAN'T Stop writing this story!!!!

I need MORE!!!!!

Pretty Please?

PS - I'm in love with Ember also!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As are you....

The Best Of The best.

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 1 year ago

Non-human or not, this was an out of this world romance! And here, all this time, I thought Randi was the Dragon Lady. LOL

IbeSteveIbeSteveabout 1 year ago

Awesome Story 5*

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

That was one of the nicest stories I have read in a good, long while. It was very romantic and moving. Being of Welsh extraction I love a story about Dragons. A 5* story.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Wow! Just like the Jerry Lee Lewis hit song, this story leaves me "Breathless"!!

bleeepbleeepabout 1 year ago

Once again you have left me awestruck at your abilities. Top-notch story with excellently constructed characters. You absolutely must give us more. I want to watch the dragonlings grow to adulthood and face their own challenges walking the line between human and mythic.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Absolutely delightful; you created quite a uniquely intriguing character in Ember — of course, she is THE Dragon. A fun fantasy read that felt real.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Absolutely delightful; you created quite a uniquely intriguing character in Ember — of course, she is THE Dragon. A fun fantasy read that felt real.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 1 year ago

Hi, Randi, thanks for hosting this event and for the invite. This was a very fun and sexy tale. You did a great job keeping Ember in character as her dragon persona throughout. I enjoyed her getting to know Rawlins, her journey of discovery about human ways, and sex in human form, too. Great job, 5*.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Maybe your most unusual character!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was impressive and I loved it. Can you continue with the Ember and Rawlins story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting take on the dragon adopts an office building meme floating around. Overall a fun read but seemed to have missed editing the sex scene, everything else was pretty clean of typos and spelling mistakes. Wish the dragon's voice was clearer, she had an annoying habit of switching between referring to him directly and calling him Rawlin. More effective if you pick one or the other. Anyway good concept and enjoyable, gave it a 5, hope to see more in this category for you.

Xx

cementhead35cementhead35about 1 year ago

Done it again, Randi. Awesome story really well told. Thank you!

DG HearDG Hearabout 1 year ago

Well done, A really interesting story.

DG Hear

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 1 year ago

Once again our beloved Randi, the Queen, the Goddess, the Master of Lit.com astounds us with another outstanding story from the wonderful depths of her mind. Where does her ability to come up with such a myriad of tales in almost any genre come from? She is a blessed story teller and passes that blessing on to us her loyal readers. Randi, thanks so much! KUDOS BIG TIME!!

linnearlinnearabout 1 year ago

A remarkable love story and always a pleasure to read your work. I'm enjoy the entire group of stories and I do glad you came up with the idea.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 1 year ago

I see from at least one other commentator that the thought of Blackrandi being "The Dragon" and we her followers are her "clutch", her children so to speak. That certainly would answer several questions about where she gets her fertile mind from. Just saying.

HarkenhawkHarkenhawkabout 1 year ago

Right alongside Ann McCaffrey

stev2244stev2244about 1 year ago

Wow, that was sweet and original fun. Great read, as always.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51about 1 year ago

I love how you write, how you always include a beautiful lady of color with the man of white. I have often said if I return as a white man again, I wish for a South Sudan woman for my wife. 5 big ones.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedabout 1 year ago

This was a wonderful tale; it is hard to beat love, magic, AND the magic of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cute and silly and fun. Perfect!

Boyd Percy is correct.

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl1957about 1 year ago

Without a doubt, the most amazing love story EVER written!! I am going to be reading this for along time Thank you for this treasure!

juanwildonejuanwildoneabout 1 year ago

Fun read with an original turn. Love to run into Ember out in the lineup. It’s one thing to have spray spit out of a great barrel - but fire? A whole new take on a steamy story.

Nothingman83Nothingman83about 1 year ago

Absolutely love this. I think it just became my favorite here on the big L. To quote Dickins, "Please Mam, may I have more?"

EasyReader44EasyReader44about 1 year ago

Fantastic story, more chapters please in this potential epic Dragon Saga. Cheers from Denmak.

Omart57Omart57about 1 year ago

I've been a fan of Ann McCaffrey most of my life. I've been a fan of Randi since I discovered, Lit! A truly wonderful story. Thank you, Randi!

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

A truly wonderfully written romance of a different kind

Thanks for writing

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 1 year ago

You can't beat a story with a dragon....

5 wonderful stars

Cagivagurl

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 year ago

This was a very good read. I never knew dragons could be so much fun. Randi created a very sexy new heroine. I suspect readers will want more from these characters. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wonder if Randi and her followers are Ember and her "clutch"? Nice little ditty. Although I think a large dragon might have destroyed their roof the first time she landed on it!

RangerLeeRangerLeeabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. So many unanswered questions, like the most obvious for Rawlins: “Why me? How did you choose me?” And oh, so many others, each with potential for a story in themselves! Hmmmm… possible sequels (hint, hint)..? Seriously, Randi, the high regard your readership holds you is well-deserved, this story being an example of why. Kudos, and thanks for sharing with us all again!

SsacamSsacamabout 1 year ago

Hi Randi another great story! I love your imagination when you create your characters! I would definitely love to see a part two of this story.

Ssacam

Mex9366Mex9366about 1 year ago

Could not agree with Pkg ray fox more. Have never read one of your stories and been disappoint ed. Such an imagination. Could use a sequel. Maybe not about them but their children would be another avenue. I am told I am great at telling stories but putting them on paper is your genius.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

So very good. I don't have the words. Thank you. And more please.

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 1 year ago

Really lovely, and Ember is a wonderfully developed and unique character. Bravo!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Outstanding!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

McCaffery has nothing on you - Well done! 5*

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Is a lady dragon in this story's world a dragoness? Lovely story. Thank you for the very pleasant read! Is it ok to address you as Randi in a comment?

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

A very nice and different love story. Keep writing. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I much prefer Randi’s more realistic stories, but this was a fun, engaging read. I was left scratching my head about Ember really disliking alcohol and then becoming a wine aficionado.

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannabout 1 year ago

More of these characters please

rodryder44rodryder44about 1 year ago

Sci~fi isn’t my cup of tea, but this story was wonderful.

patient1patient1about 1 year ago

This one was a lot of fun!

RasmatRasmatabout 1 year ago

I have been a big fan since long before you updated your Bio and started a new list of of compositions. can't recall ever awarding fewer than five stars but often wishing I could offer more. My only regret is that it was not longer, but then I often feel that way.

Folks, IMHO Randi's stories are like fine wine and food for the soul, meant to be savored and more is better. i can't recall the title, but 6 or 7 years back there was one that took me for a 27(?) page ride. I thought "Someone has read my mind". Thankfully, I was not cursed with a short attention span.

I realize this is for a special event, but i would welcome continuation of this story. hellfire, if Randi wrote children's stories, I would have to borrow some kids to read them to since I don't have any. Thus no grand kids.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 1 year ago

I really wish there was more. Thank you, dear Randi. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story. It would be interesting to have a follow up chapter like when the kids are teens or even adults and how they deal with their heritage and love life's.

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsabout 1 year ago

What a GREAT story line. Enjoyed it so.....much!!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

So good, like many of the best stories I wish there was more

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

More. Please. Wonderful as always...

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 1 year ago

I cant tell u how much i enjoy ur stories. They awesome entertaining. U must b a beautiful wonderful sweet person to b able to write the stories u do. Pls kno they r enjoyed n appreciated. Pls write more

Ghostno21Ghostno21about 1 year ago

Brilliant as always Randy, more of this story would be great please.

RRC2RRC2about 1 year ago

There is a delightful typo on the third page.

The male is talking about the desirability of the female.

The typo is "tase." Simple enough. Probably, in the context of the piece, "taste".

Except, and this is the amazing thing. What is the word is meant to be "tease." Doesn't change the meaning, but

The idea that the author's typos stimulate the reader's imagination is a statement as to how great the author is.

I got nothing more to say other than,

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love a sequel with the son or daughter trying to find love as a half dragon or just more of Rawlins and Ember... Maybe he introduces her to anal, that would be an interesting discussion. LOL

WolfenherzWolfenherzabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely Loved this Story. Very far from anything I have ever read. Can you please write another Syfy Story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding! Completely charmed!

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

This story is SO "WOW"! I LOVE booted dragons🥰🥰🥰

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hi Randi: BJ again

With your story about Christmas, this is one of your very top ones in my view. It took me much too long to figure out that Rawlins was actually a man. One day, when you read my own story (43k word at this time; probably 50-52k at the end), you will understand better way your story is so captivating to me.

Easily 5* in a long series

Have great day

BJ

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl195711 months ago

Leave it to Randi to create something so spectacular. I will be reading this story for years to come, definitely one of my favorites on this or any other site

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki11 months ago

I loved this… but you need to expand the story… What is it that can be done about his mortality? Is there a chance to regrow her species? A way to have dragon babies, instead of just drakes and wyverns?

adegeromeadegerome11 months ago

Wonderful, silly, fun, fantastically imaginative, well written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Aaaand, my perfectly respectful comment is once again deleted. I was surprised to see it post, I guess you didn't catch it in moderation. I don't expect to see this on for long, either.

SBC97281SBC9728110 months ago

The world needs more of Ember! Awesome fun.

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[09.07.23]

Beautiful story - Beautifully written!

111/10!!!!!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Fun, enchanting, and they lived happily ever after, right?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is great, but I wish it was longer. I need more Ember, I need to know why she is The Dragon, instead of just a dragon. Is it because she's the last of her kind? , the oldest? the first? I have so many questions and I wish there was more pages to read so I could find the answers

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it and gave it five stars, but the immortality issue shouldn't have been left open. One other minor point, how did she rate the wine when she felt alcohol was a poison and wouldn't drink it?

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl19579 months ago

I've said it before and will say it again, this is my very favorite story on this or any other site!!

dgfergiedgfergie6 months ago

If life could be so perfect and happy............................

GreyhoundtaxisGreyhoundtaxis6 months ago

Great wished there was more 5*s

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 2 months ago

You have a wonderful way of finding colorful phraes and descriptions. I enjoy your words very much!

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 months ago

A great, great story. Loved it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Wonderful story!!! <333

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories