Ember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her pull me up, and she was on fire, kissing me with a passion I'd never experienced. "My God, Rawlins," she gasped. "That was... beyond things. Is it always like that for humans?"

"I can only speak for myself," I said, "but I think it's the most pleasurable thing in life. Is it not like this for dragons?"

She shook her head. "No, nothing like this. Is there more?"

I laughed. "We're just getting started."

I moved until I felt the moist heat of her pussy against the head of my dick, finding her entrance and sliding up and down, coating the head in her moisture. When I popped in, her eyes widened with shock and her hands pushed at my hips.

"Oh, my God," she exclaimed. "Wait. Don't move."

I froze in place. "I don't... Are you... You feel huge, Rawlins." She raised her head to look down between us at our joining. "I don't think it fits."

I laughed. "Trust me, it does. Women give birth to whole big-headed babies. You're stretchy. It just takes a minute, especially if it's your first time." I had to chuckle inwardly. I wasn't some porn star and she had nothing with which to compare.

I kissed her, bowed my head until I could reach one of those delicious nipples and she soon forgot about me being "huge" and was actually thrusting toward me, moving her hips in a circular motion. I kissed her again and she never noticed me pushing deeper until I felt my nuts against her ass.

I broke the kiss, and pushed up a bit, not moving. She tried to keep moving. "What? Why did you stop?"

"I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life," I said. I moved out a fraction and back into her hot depths.

"Oh..." she made a little sound and looked into my eyes with almost worship. "You are making me feel... do that again."

I did, and repeated it, moving farther, faster, gradually increasing the tempo and range of motion, and she suddenly went stiff. I held at full penetration as her entire body began to shake, tremble, and she made the most erotic little moan that went on and on, then crying out my name, bucking under me, wrapping those long legs around my hips, her ankles locking together as she pulled me in, pumping and shuddering as her orgasm swept over her.

She collapsed back on the bed and I kissed her, beginning to thrust into her again, her molten heat surrounding me.

"More? Rawlins... you are making me... I can't..." But she could, and did. "Oh my God, I'm going to do it again!"

It was too much for me to bear, and I came with her, pumping her full of what seemed like the most cum I had ever unloaded. It just kept going as she shook under me. We coasted to a stop, and I remained inside, feeling her vaginal muscles contract around me in aftershocks, each time drawing a moan from her.

"That was..." she gasped. "That was beyond, Rawlins." She looked into my soul. "I love you beyond reason."

She pulled me down to her lips, and we rolled until she was on top, all that firm/soft sexy spread across me, her hair hanging over us like a curtain.

"We should get a washcloth and a towel," I said. "Either that or we will be sleeping on a wet spot."

She giggled. "I never wish to move from this place." She gave me a peck on the lips and got up, walking into the bathroom, giving me a sultry look over her shoulder to make sure I was watching.

She would make a colorblind man see a rainbow. Walking away, that ass was on full display, and it was spectacular, round, jutting like she spent thousands of hours in the gym. When she saw I was watching, she gave a little smile just before she disappeared. I got up and joined her, slipping in behind her as she cleaned herself, cupping that ass in my hands and squeezing, sinking my fingers is, and she flexed. She turned and kissed me before given me a quick wash.

She then went to her knees in front of me, taking my cock into the volcanic heat of her mouth. I had thought I was done, wasted for hours, but what she was doing, the sight of my cock disappearing into her angelic face, lips forming a tight seal as she bobbed her head, hair swinging, and the love I had in my heart for her had me rock solid in about two minutes.

She pulled away and stood, wrapping me in an embrace. "Can we do it again?" she asked.

We could, and we did. Four times that night and early the next morning. She was insatiable, and the sheer force of this sultry woman, dragon, kept me wanting her, inspired me to go beyond anything I'd ever been able to do before.

We slept in, and waking with her in my arms, my little spoon, was what I wanted to do with the rest of my life.

*****

The "clutch" showed up for our barbecue on Saturday, and Ember was in her element. She took great delight in the "grandbabies," spoiling them rotten, utterly charming them until they flocked around her like baby chickens. Those of us who were married were treated to her full charm and attention, and she was quickly the queen of our little bunch.

Of course, she had to do her dragon change for them, and they were in awe of her, especially the kids. She took each of them to the "hoard," gave them something: an ancient coin, a gold cup, a piece of jewelry, and promised each of them unrestricted access should they need anything.

Over the time we were off, she researched everyone in the group, talked to them on the phone, Face Timed them, went to lunch, took them shopping, and paid off two of their mortgages.

She discovered eBay, and sold things to convert some of her hoard to US dollars, a great many US dollars.

When the shift change happened, we went back to work and she moved into my room. She learned how the place operated and became our de facto manager. All the paperwork was her domain, and she had us more organized than we'd ever been.

She seemed to be settling into her "human" mode, and my life became full of Ember. She was an incredibly sensuous creature, and I'd never had sex so frequently in my life, even when I was married.

She also became a surf bum. She would wake up in the morning when we were home, get her gear, ask me if I was going with her, then we'd either be off to catch a break or she'd go by herself. She became a fixture with the other surfers, and there was a parade of them through our house.

I was sitting in my office one evening, just chilling after a day at work, and she came in, sat in the chair she insisted on having in there and put her feet up in my lap. I could tell she wanted to tell me something, but was having a difficult time knowing where to begin. She wasn't usually at all reticent, so I figured this was something she wasn't sure I'd like.

"Rawlins," she finally said, "I wish to speak to you."

"Well, you speak to me all the time," I said. "Anything special?"

"Yes. I was going to speak to you of human customs."

"I'll do my best to give you an answer," I told her.

"How do you feel about me?" she asked.

"I love you. I'm in love with you."

She blushed, that peachy tint suffusing her dusky complexion. "I love you," she said quietly. "I am in love with you. I have never been in love before, Rawlins. I have cared for others, other dragons back when there were others, the clutch, my friends from surfing, but you are my life.

"When I came here, I was broken, full of despair, not seeing what the future held or how I could fulfil my life."

I stroked her legs in my lap, played with her cute little toes, gave her those intimate touched she seemed to crave. "I was sort of just drifting, myself," I said.

"Since I have found you, I am whole again," she said. "Rawlins, is it not the human custom for two lovers to wed?"

"Yes. It isn't necessarily always the case, but that is certainly the norm," I said. "Do you want to get married, Ember?"

"I do," she said. "I wish for you and I to be married. I want babies, Rawlins."

"With me? Wow, Ember, that..." I was overcome by emotion.

"Do you not like the idea?" she asked.

"No, I do like it. It's just... I never dreamed I'd find anyone..."

"Can we?" she asked.

"Yes, I mean... yes, but there are some... issues."

"Like what?"

"Well, for one thing, I'm a human. You're a dragon. You're sort of... immortal. I'm not."

"Yes, I know," she looked at me closely. "Maybe we can do something about that. I have... heard of things."

"Babies work between our species?" I asked.

"Yes. I told you before, they will share both heritages."

"When do you want to do all this?" I asked.

"Almost immediately. I have been willing myself to be infertile," she said. "I will stop once we are married."

I gulped. "Well, okay then. I need to do a couple of things."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Nothing I'm going to tell you," I said. "It will have to be a surprise."

She made a little snort. "I will become dragon and you cannot keep secrets from me."

I laughed. "Don't you dare! You'll be happy, Ember. Trust me."

She got up and knelt by my chair. "I do trust you. With my heart."

*****

I went and bought her a ring, two days later. We were invited to a party at Elana's place, and she lived on the beach. After we ate, had a bonfire going and music was playing, I found Ember, dancing with Dale and reclaimed her. I had prearranged with Elana to kill the music, and I took a knee in front of Ember.

Her hand covered her mouth, and I said my piece. "Ember, will you marry me and make me the happiest man on earth?"

She made a little squeal when she saw the ring and held out her hand. I slipped the ring on and she pulled me to my feet. "Oh, yes, I will. Thank you, Rawlins. I am going to make you deliriously happy; I swear."

There was general applause, and everyone came by to congratulate us. We were married at the observatory, on the roof. I thought that was apropos, since that was where she had first landed and came into my life.

Two years later, Cardin was born, a perfect little guy with his mother's coloring and my blue eyes. Another two years and Harper joined us, a beautiful baby who stole my heart the first time I held her.

It turned out they could both change forms, and we spent a good bit of time in wilderness areas where Cardin became a clumsy little drake and Harper a gorgeous little wyvern. She could fly, but Cardin didn't have wings. He did have that dragon ability to instantly move between one place and another, though.

They both had the flame thrower thing, and Ember was the consummate mother, teaching them about their heritage.

We bought the property that joined the observatory and built a new house there so that we went home every night.

I was in my office when I heard an almighty thump on the roof. I looked over at Scott, who rolled his eyes. She came in, looking just as gorgeous as the first time I saw her. She came over and lit me up with a smoldering kiss.

"I have come to take you home," she said.

We mounted the stairs, she did her thing and I climbed aboard. I'd overcome my fear of heights, and flying with Ember was one of our favorite things. Right after surfing.