Embers Ignited Pt. 05: The Voyeur

Story Info
Danny sees more than he ever bargained for...
7.2k words
4.82
2.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writerda
writerda
24 Followers

It would be very helpful to have read "Embers Ignited Pt.1 - 4" for character descriptions, development, setting and plot details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny Shelton woke up on Thursday morning not feeling well at all. His allergies were flaring up with the cold front that was moving across the area and his head was stuffy. But, not enough to keep him from getting up and getting ready for school. He got up, opened his door and went into the bathroom that was located between his room and Amanda's. Surely a good hot shower would make his head feel better. He cranked up the water, let it get nice and hot, and then stepped in. The hot water and intense steam did seem to ease his sinus pressure a little bit. He was standing, oblivious to time, allowing the steam to penetrate his head when he heard the door open. Amanda walked in.

"You're taking forever, you know." She strolled in and looked towards the mirror, facing away from the shower.

Instinctively, at the sound of her voice, Danny's dick began to harden. Maybe it was the fact a young woman had walked into the bathroom where he was naked in the shower. Maybe it was the incredible events that had occurred between them in the last week. Maybe it was the feelings he was beginning to have for her. It was probably a combination of all those things, but it was unstoppable.

"Sorry," Danny said sheepishly. "I'm not feeling so good and I'm trying to steam open my sinuses."

"Well, lucky for you I showered last night and all I need is to brush my teeth and look at my hair." With that said, she reached over and grabbed a towel and began to wipe the steam off the mirror in front of the sink.

Danny was tall enough to look just over the top of the shower curtain. He watched as she reached up to the mirror. Her sleep shirt, which when standing, just covered her butt cheeks was lifted as her arms reached up to the mirror. He saw the amazing view of her perfectly toned and tight ass. She also wasn't wearing any panties. That was apparently becoming quite the habit for her, given the events of Monday night. He began to slowly stroke his hard cock almost unconsciously.

Amanda was very aware of the fact she was being watched. She had backed off a little the last few days, but it was now time to start applying pressure on her target again. The shower curtain was not as private as he thought and she could make out his outline, including his very obvious erection. She could also see his hand slowly stroking himself. She giggled to herself and decided to play with him. As she brushed her teeth, pretending to be unaware to the fact she was being washed, she examined herself in the mirror. She held the tooth brush in her mouth and allowed her hands to come up and hold her breasts. She had always been somewhat self conscious that they weren't large, especially when she was with Lainey, but she was beginning to appreciate that their tight, perky B cups were still alluring.

With the fabric of her shirt pressed down tight against them, she posed in the mirror and examined them from both sides, turning her body left and right. Her nipples poked through the fabric as she lifted her breasts up, cupped them from the bottom, all the while knowing Danny was watching her. She also knew that this impromptu show was causing him to increase the pace of his stroking. Now to help push him over the edge. She finished brushing her teeth, rinsed and spit, and then began to look for another towel. As she reached down to the bottom drawer, she kept her legs straight. Her ass and pussy were totally exposed to Danny's view. She could hear his breathing over the shower noise and knew he was getting close.

Danny couldn't stop himself. He didn't think Amanda was aware and he was trying to be quiet. He was getting close, really close. He closed his eyes and focused on his impending explosion. As he closed his eyes and stroked himself, he was unaware that Amanda had turned and slid the shower curtain partially open. His orgasm overwhelmed him and he began to shoot his load into the shower wall.

"Well....that was impressive."

Amanda's words shocked Danny and he opened his eyes to see her standing to the side of him, the shower curtain open and his whole body exposed to her.

"That ought to make you feel better." With that, she closed the shower curtain and left the bathroom. As the door shut, Danny was still flabbergasted that he had just been caught jacking off in the shower by Amanda; even more so that she had seen the big finish. What was she thinking about him?

What she was thinking would have made him blush. Amanda loved seeing her best friend in this new sexual way. She could not get tired of seeing his hard dick, she loved to see him explode in pleasure, and she secretly was dreaming of the day that dick slid inside her body. Just imagining it made her wet. She was also happy with how her plan was working. She knew he was seeing her in a new, more sexual way. How could he not? She had sucked his dick, flashed herself and masturbated in front of him and just opened his shower to watch him jack off. Would be pretty hard to misunderstand that! She just wondered how long until he was ready to make a move towards her. She was going to continue to lead him to that water, but he was going to have to decide to drink.

Lunch time came and Danny's head was still pounding. Tucker was heading into town to get some food during lunch and invited him to go with him. Eager for a change and, secretly, eager to avoid both Lainey and Amanda right now, he joined his friend and got into the front seat of his Mitsubishi Eclipse.

"Something better than the cafeteria food will be good for you. You'll feel better."

"I hope so. Maybe a coke with some caffeine will help. Somethings gotta give. My head is just about to explode."

They headed to the closest fast food joint to campus, a Burger King not very far away. Tucker ordered his Whopper with cheese, loaded with French fries and a coke. Danny looked over the menu but realized he wasn't even hungry. He decided on a coke and some onion rings. Their number was called and Tucker went up to grab their food. Danny went to get some ketchup and they arrived back at the table at the same time.

"Onion rings? That's it?"

"Yeah...I'm telling you my head is hurting."

They ate their food with some forgettable chit chat about that morning's classes and the fact they weren't practicing this afternoon.

"Can't believe Knox let us off of practice today. He's getting soft as he gets older!" said Tucker.

"Yeah, but he knows we are tired and it's a big game Saturday. He'll make up for it tomorrow for sure."

As they finished their meal, Danny had reached a decision.

"Tuck, can you just take me to Amanda's house? I'm gonna try and go to sleep and see if this freakin' head ache will go away."

"Yeah, sure, but we've got to hurry if I'm going to do that and make it back to school."

"Thanks."

They got in the car and Tucker drove just a little over the speed limit in an attempt to get to Amanda's house and back in time. As they pulled into the driveway, Tucker realized Danny's truck was still at school.

"What about your truck?

"Just leave it. I'll get a ride in with Amanda in the morning and it will be fine there tonight. Tell Coach I'm home not feeling good. Oh, and stop by the office and tell Mrs. Hurts I'm going to be absent this afternoon. Can you do that?"

"Yeah...no problem. I'll call you this evening."

Danny nodded and got out of the car. He shut it and went through the gate to the back yard. Since he didn't have his truck, and the garage door opener that was in it, he would have to go through the back door with the key hidden in the flower bed. He slowly entered the house and as accosted by Ringo. The barking was certainly not helping his head, but he stopped for a minute to pet him and try to calm him down. Some guard dog...he'd probably just try to lick and intruder to death. He called out to see if Amanda's mom, Linda, was home and got no response.

Sweet, I'm here alone and no one will bother me. He went up the stairs, into his room and discarded his jacket. He pivoted into the bathroom, searching the cabinet for some medicine. After looking at several over the counter items, he finally found what he was looking for. Tylenol Cold and Sinus. Supposed to relieve headaches and sinus pressure. That's what he needed. He looked at the recommended dosage, 2 pills, and paused. He grabbed 3 and tossed them back with some water from the sink. Surely it wouldn't hurt him, right? With that, he left the bathroom and stepped out onto the landing. He walked over to the couch and plopped down. The back of the couch was up against the railing that overlooked the living room, and it was a crazy comfy couch to sleep on. He closed his eyes and as the medicine took effect, drifted off to sleep.

Linda came into the house about an hour later. With no cars in the garage and school still in session, she had no idea that anyone was home. She was carrying a bag and excited about the plan she had concocted. Her husband Jeff was coming home today. In fact, his plane should be landing anytime now. So that gave her about 30 minutes to get ready for the surprise she had in store for him. She went into her room and opened up the bag. Inside was some new lingerie. She knew Jeff loved to see her in black and he had commented on how hot he thought thigh high stockings were a few months ago. Linda had filed these nuggets of information away, ready to use them at the right time.

Today was going to be that time. She emptied the bag onto the bed and examined her purchase. A black bustier with see through lace panels on the sides. It was a perfect fit around her core, but her larger bust would be on the verge of spilling out of the low cups. Not that Jeff wouldn't love that. He loved her tits and she knew that. She loved the attention he showered on them with his eyes, hands and mouth. The bottom of the bustier had a built in garter belt, with black satin attachments that went down and connected to the silky thigh high nylons she had purchased as well. The matching panties were the final piece; tight and smooth, they framed her ass well. Linda quickly began to undress and get into her lingerie. Jeff was going to open this door and find his wife in a sexy new outfit and ready to make love.

As Linda undressed she looked in the mirror. She looked pretty damn good for a woman who was not too far from 50. Her body wasn't as taut and tight as it used to be, like Amanda's is now, but she had a much better body than most women her age. She still had muscular legs and her ass still had some tightness to it, even if it had a little more softness and curve than it used to. Her breasts had grown to D cups when she was pregnant with her son and then never gone back down to the B cup of her youth. That was fine with her because she loved to show a little cleavage, enjoying a lingering eye from a younger man at her breasts. She'd never cheat on Jeff.

Her ex husband had cheated on her and left 15 years ago, and that was a sin she'd never commit. But she had been blessed to find Jeff and they had been happily married for the last 6 years. She had grown accustomed to his frequent business trips; she hated him being away, but she loved the intense love making when he returned. Jeff was always faithful and eager to reconnect with his wife when he returned. They usually waited until the evening when he got back, but he was flying in early and they had the house to themselves, (or so she thought), so she was going to meet him at the door and let him fuck her in the living room. Always good to keep things fresh and spicy!

She stood naked in front of the mirror and began to put on her lingerie. First the bustier. She put it on backwards so she could see the hook connectors and began the process of hooking them together. There were more hooks than it looked like, so it took longer than expected, but this wasn't going to be coming off anytime soon. Jeff loved to take her while she wore her lingerie. It was a huge turn on, so she knew this would be on for the duration. She twisted the bustier around to its intended direction and nestled her breasts inside the cups. These things are barely going to fit, she thought. She got them in and looked in the mirror. The half cups covered almost all of her nipple, with just a little of the areola showing on both sides. She bounced up and down a few times an immediately her tits burst loose and began to flop up and down free of the lingerie. That's perfect she thought. Jeff will love that! She then sat on the bed and began to pull up the thigh highs.

They were sheer black with a lacy top ring and as she pulled the second one up she looked into the mirror. She could see why Jeff liked them -- they oozed sexiness! She hooked the straps from the bottom of the busier into the top of the nylons so they would stay up. Last she pulled on the panties. She intentionally put them over the straps so that she could get them off while keeping the rest on when it got time to get down to business. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt incredibly sexy. Her confidence was through the roof in how she looked and she was already a little wet. She looked in her closet and contemplated covering her outfit with a dress. Jeff could walk in and she could drop it off. No, I'm going to just greet him like this, she decided. She glanced down and saw her shoes. That's the final piece, she thought. She looked across her shoes and found her sexy black heels. She slipped them on and knew she was ready.

"Linda," she said out loud, "you are just sex on a stick."

Her outfit complete, she stepped into the living room to help set the mood. She fiddled with the new CD player they had bought and looked through the stack until she found Chicago's Greatest Hits. They had made love to this soundtrack several times an knew that would set the mood. She inserted the CD and hit play. Immediately, "If You Leave Me Now", began to echo from the speakers. She bent down and began to try and find the right mix and volume.

The sound woke Danny up. He was surprised to hear it and looked up over the back of the couch and down into the living room. He could have never expected what he saw. Bent over, ass in the air, was Amanda's mom in black lingerie. He immediately dropped his head down. She would die of embarrassment if she knew he had seen her in that. He was torn between being embarrassed as well, and incredibly turned on. He peeked up and over the couch for a second look and saw her as she finished adjusting the sound and stood up. She was wearing heels that made her legs look incredible and the stockings were the sexiest thing he had ever seen. She turned just a little towards the side and he saw her amble bosom barely contained by the corset top. Her tits were soft and round, more like Lainey's, and they jiggled with any movement of her body. What an amazing sight.

At that moment, he heard the garage door open up. Linda quickly moved to the chair that was directly below the loft and moved it slightly so it faced directly at the entry to the living from the garage. She sat in it, slightly leaned back, and crossed her legs. She allowed the high heel on her crossed leg to slip slightly off her foot and dangle down.

Danny was beginning to put together her plan. Jeff was coming home early and she had planned a special greeting. He quietly rolled off the couch into the floor to keep from getting spotted. He formulated his plan. He would simply sneak into his room when they headed to the bedroom and then wait a while to come down and tell them about being home sick. No problems for anyone.

About that time the door to the garage opened and the sounds of Jeff entering the house and pulling a suitcase down he short hall could be heard. He appeared at the doorway and immediately saw his wife.

"Well hello there, Mr. Businessman," cooed Linda seductively. "Why don't you come a little closer."

Despite knowing the incredible risks, Danny was drawn to see what was going to happen. He scooched over to the side of the couch, hiding behind the potted plant that was on the floor. It gave him visibility of the living room without giving away his location.

"Damn! You know how to welcome home a guy," responded Jeff. He pushed his luggage to the side and began to walk towards his wife. She responded by standing up and giving him a full view of her outfit. It stopped him in his tracks.

"Damn again. You are so amazingly sexy! How did I ever end up with a woman like you?"

"You got lucky, I guess.....and you're about to get lucky again."

With that, Linda moved across the room towards her husband. As she reached him, he wrapped his arms around her and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Their lips parted and their tongues explored each other's mouths. Jeff's hands began to roam, feeling the satin and lace of the bustier before coming down and caressing her ass. His left hand cupped her right butt cheek and gently squeezed it. A soft moan escaped her mouth as their bodies reacted to the interactions.

Danny was awestruck. The heat of their passionate kissing was palpable. His body was aroused and his dick hardened in his pants.

Jeff pulled away and spoke. "Let's take this to our room, baby." His left hand continued to cup her ass while his right hand moved to squeeze her right breast. The squeeze caused her tit to lift out of the bustier cup and expose her ample areola and nipple. Jeff's eyes were drawn to her chest and his eyes burned with hunger.

"I had something different in mind. No one's home. We've got the whole house to ourselves. I was thinking you should take me in the living room. You know, something different to spice things up." She finished her words with a coquettish smile and pleading eyes.

Danny heard this words and began to panic. There would be no simple escape now. But his excitement and interest in the show they were unknowingly giving him began to overtake any caution and concern.

Linda's words had the opposite effect on Jeff. He smiled and exited grin and replied, "Sounds good to me." He was fully aroused, his penis erect and straining against the tightness of his dress slacks. He pulled away slightly and removed his sportcoat, throwing it across the room to the floor by his suitcase. As he shed his jacket, Linda slowly dropped to her knees, her hands trailing a path down his chest to his belt. She began to unhook his belt, and after getting it open, unhooked the clip and pulled the zipper down. His obvious boner was fighting against his boxers. She pulled his pants down to his knees, moved her hands back up to pull down the boxers and free his aching cock. As she pulled the boxers down, his fully erect member sprang loose and stuck out straight forward her face.

"Mmmm," Linda moaned as she wrapped her hand around his dick and began to delicately lick the head with her tongue. Jeff looked down and was enraptured by the sight. His wife taking his dick in her mouth, slowly loving him while her massive tits were presented below her hands. Her right breast was still out of the cup and the sight only strengthened the flow of blood to his manhood.

Linda looked up and made eye contact with her lover. Their eyes locked as she slowly took his dick in her mouth. She moved to take all seven inches in until her nose was buried in his thick pubic hair and his entire cock was in her mouth. The amazing feeling overwhelmed him and he broke eye contact, leaning his head back as his eyes rolled back into his head. Linda pulled her mouth back and began to move back and forth, using her hand to stroke and augment the friction from her mouth. Her pace began to increase and Jeff lifted is right hand up to her head and gently placed it on the back of her head, helping control the pace and depth of her movements.

writerda
writerda
24 Followers
12