Embers Ignited Pt. 05: The Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for what seemed like forever to Danny as he voyeuristically gazed from above. This was amazing. Slower, more intense, and less rushed than his limited sexual experiences. These two people knew each other, intimately understood how to please each other and loved each other deeply. There were only soft moans and the sounds of Chicago on the speakers to break the silence as she serviced his dick.

Her pace began to increase and the effect I had on Jeff was obvious. His breathing quickened as she bobbed back and forth on his cock, stroking faster with each turn. Suddenly, Jeff pulled away.

"Any more of that and I am going to cum in your mouth."

"Well if that's what you want to do, then cum...," said Linda as she pulled him back towards her lips.

"No...no... I want to finish in you. And you need some loving, too." With that, he stepped back and out of his pants and boxers, kicking his clothes and shoes to the side. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and stood in front of his kneeling wife totally naked. He brought his hands down, put them on her upper arms and lifted his wife up. He gazed across all of her body. Her bobbing on his dick and standing up had freed her other breast from its cup, so now both of her tits were on full display. Jeff gently lifted her up and guided her to the couch. He led her to sit down on the edge of the couch and used a pillow to help prop her from behind. She playfully reached and tugged at his penis as he got her situated, and he smiled as he pushed her hand back.

"No, sweetheart. Its your turn now."

With that, he opened her legs. She complied with his guiding and opened them wide, her moist pussy on full display. Danny watched, fascinated.

Jeff paused, staring down at his bride, then went down to his knees. He leaned over and kissed her softly. Their kissing continued as he brought his hand up to gently knead her breast. After a few kisses he brought his mouth down to her chest. While his right hand took her left breast and squeezed it, he began to kiss her right breast. Linda arched her back, bringing her tits even closer to her lover's mouth, closing her eyes and leaning her head back in pleasure. Jeff rolled her nipples in his fingers while his mouth engulfed her areola and nipple, sucking slowly and deeply. Linda's breath became louder and deeper as she felt her passion growing. She was becoming even more aroused and aching to be touched everywhere at one time.

"Put your fingers in me....please," she begged as Jeff continued to suck on her tits. Jeff followed her instruction and began to use his left hand to trace the outside of her now drenched pussy. His fingers moved all around her outer lips, flicking her clitoris as the fingers brushed by. Jeff was in no hurry and the slow stimulation was agonizingly beautiful to feel.

And watch. Danny was struck by the slower pace and tender movements of these older lovers. His limited experience and youth had been fast and intense, passion overcoming everything. These lovers were closer, more connected and more sensitive to pleasing each other than just raw lust.

However, the teasing had its limits.

"In me...IN ME...finger me.... Please!" begged Linda. Her pussy ached to feel penetration and friction inside its walls.

Jeff released her nipple from his mouth slowly and looked at his beloved.

"Like this?" With that he began to insert a finger into her vaginal opening. It was soft, wet, almost like velvet as he began to slide his finger back and forth.

Linda could not speak, but her audible moan gave the answer. She needed this. Jeff took her tit back in her mouth and began to suck even harder. His middle finger went in and out of her pussy, increasing the tempo in time with his suction. He then added a second finger and this change in width aroused Linda even more. Her head was thrown back, her breathing becoming more erratic as her pleasure grew.

Suddenly, Jeff stopped. Linda's eyes immediately opened and looked at him, pleading for more pleasure. He repositioned himself and lowered his head towards her pussy. His hands went down and he slowly spread her apart, staring at the light pink edges and dark pink opening, all glistening with wetness. Her musk was strong and he inhaled her aroma. As he moved down, Linda's eyes turned from pleading to expectation. Slowly, Jeff leaned forward and began to lick vertically, the length of her pussy. Linda's head threw back, her eyes closed, as she became lost in the pleasure she was feeling. Jeff licked slowly, methodically, spending a moment flicking his tongue back and forth across her clit before continuing down the opening. He moved this way for several minutes, slowly building the tension in her body. He released her outer lips and moved his hand down. His tongue focused on her clitoris while his fingers begin to slowly trace their way around her opening.

The beauty of lovers who know each other well is how they move in unspoken harmony together. Linda moved her hands down and pulled her vaginal lips apart, exposing the clitoris as he played with it. Jeff moved his left hand up to her breast and took her nipple in between his fingers, gently rolling it and pinching it. Their familiarity allowed Jeff to understand her moans and groaning, increasing and decreasing the speed of her tongue and his fingers to continue building her pleasure. As he felt her getting closer, he made his speed consistent and used his finger to move around her opening in a circular motion.

"YES!.....Thats it!.....Don't Stop!" As she spoke her hands grabbed the edges of a couch cushion and a pillow, her body tightening as the sexual tension reached a crescendo.

"YES! ...... YES!....I'm gonna CUM!..." she screamed. Her volume increased as she went higher and her words turned into unintelligible groans as her orgasm swept her body. Her body shook as the waves of pleasure radiated from her groin.

Jeff slowed, then stopped his licking, and let her enjoy the peaceful pleasure she was feeling. His finger slowly encircled her pussy opening.

"That was so good....oh my god..."

Jeff smiled at her as she opened her eyes. He gave her a mischievous grin and said, "I bet there is another one in there...".

With that he continued to move his middle finger around her opening, but increased the speed. He moved his thumb up and got it wet with her abundant fluid and then moved his thumb down towards her ass.

Danny was at just enough of an angle to see what was going on. He had never seen a man give a woman oral sex before and he was fascinated at what he had seen. The orgasms he'd seen, however limited that was, had not been anything like that. Now, he watched as Jeff used his thumb on her asshole.

Jeff slowly spread her fluid around her rosebud with his thumb while his middle finger began to circle her pussy. After there was plenty of lubrication, he slowly began to insert his thumb into her ass. Her face was intent, eyes closed, head thrown back and her body reacted quickly to the new stimulation. As Jeff got his thumb in, just up to the first knuckle, he began to move in and out in rhythm with his finger in her pussy. After a few gentle thrusts, he returned his mouth to her clitoris.

Linda had not come down very far after her first orgasm. She began to build quickly and the intensity of her pleasure came rapidly. It took almost no time for her cum again. Her body tensed then writhed as Jeff pleasured her. Her vocal groanings got louder and louder as she began to climax

"FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!"

Linda screamed as she crested this second orgasm. Jeff slowly stopped the stimulation and gently pulled his thumb out of her ass. His finger made a few last trips around her pussy and he leaned back and watched as her pussy throbbed in response to her orgasm. Bliss overwhelmed her body.

Danny could not believe what he had just seen...or what he just heard. Linda was the picture of a proper mom. She wasn't uptight by any means, but he never expected to hear her yell "FUCK" at the top of her lungs either. He realized everyone has a side others don't see.

Jeff simply sat back and watched his wife enjoy the blissful sensations sweep over her body. Her eyes finally opened and she looked at her husband.

"That was amazing. Oh my God."

"Want to try for a third?" Jeff asked.

"God no. You'd kill me! And now I need you to fuck me! I want to feel your cock in me and feel you shoot your load up into me."

Danny almost giggled out loud hearing Amanda's mom talk in a way that he imagined a street whore would speak. Never could he have imagined words like that coming out of Amanda's mom's mouth.

As he thought that, Jeff began to raise up. Still on his knees, but his thighs upright he moved forward and began to line his dick up with her soaked pussy. Linda kept her legs spread, lifted her heels up to the edge of the couch, and reached forward to grab his cock. She gave it several firm tugs. She took the tip and ran it up and down her pussy, coating it with her juices. She then sat the tip in her opening and release her hold. She looked right into her husband's eyes.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now!"

Jeff needed no more encouragement as he pushed his hips forward, lined up at the perfect height with his wife on the couch. Slowly his dick disappeared inside her. With the same slow pace he withdrew and then drove in again. With a slow and steady pace he thrusted, like a piston in an engine. His pace began to increase as he drove deeply into his wife. With each thrust her breasts, flattened against her chest, jiggled and rippled, her body reacting to the growing force of his fucking. She smiled, moaning, and looked at her husband as he drove.

"That's it baby....oohhhh....yes.....drive it in me, baby...."

Her voice was husky, oozing sex appeal as her body received her lover. Jeff's passion grew and he could feel his body growing closer and closer to his climax. He slowed his pace and withdrew his penis from her body. He stood up and spoke his desires.

"Get up," he said forcefully. "Get on your knees....Im going to take you doggystyle."

Linda looked up at his eyes. She loved it when he took control.

"Now," he commanded.

A smile came across her face as she scooted forward. She came up close to his dick, slick with the juice of her pussy. She took his dick into her mouth, grabbed it with one hand, and stroked it several times.

"Yes, Sir," she said as she slowly drug her lips off his cock. With that, she spun around on the couch, facing towards the back yard, she lifted up on all fours. Her ass was in the air, ready to be taken. Her tits hung low as gravity pulled her orbs down. Jeff shifted up onto the couch, lined his dick up with her glistening pussy. He pushed her ass down a little, forcing her legs a little wider and getting the height correct. He ran his hands up and down her stockings and ran his hand back to her heels. It was so sexy to make love to a woman in nylons and heels! When the angle was right, he drove his dick into her pussy. She was a little tighter in this position and the raw animalism of being behind her overtook him. He drove into her body with an increasing tempo and power as his body marched toward release. With each thrust her tits swayed, first back and forth and then, as the pace continued, in an almost circular pattern. They slapped against each other in rhythm with his body pounding against her ass. What had been a soft, tender love making session had become a lustful fucking as Jeff used her body to chase his orgasm. He gripped her hips and pulled her back at the same time as he drove into her. After a few deep thrusts he released her hips and used his right hand to smack her on the ass, hard. She squealed in excitement and he spanked her again.

Danny watched mesmerized by her swaying tits and the raw, animal sexuality that filled the room.

"Cum baby...cum...shoot it in me," begged Linda.

Her exhortation only increased his tempo and thrusts. His hands returned to her hips and he pulled her onto himself with gusto. As he continued, Linda felt another orgasm stirring in her body.

"Oh god....oh god....yes...yes...YES!"

Hearing his wife cum again was all it took for Jeff to climax. As she let out her cries, he made his final thrusts into her cunt. As the first rope of cum shot out of his body and into her vagina, he let out a primal grunt. His pace slowed, but his power and depth did not as he thrust again, and again, and again, depositing all of his cum into her body.

As Jeff finally stopped thrusting, Linda's arms collapsed and she buried her face in the couch. She was panting, physically tired, but enjoying the orgasmic vibrations sweeping through her body. Jeff let his own orgasm wash over him. He was exhausted, but felt a bliss that was like no other feeling in the world. Slowly, he withdrew his dick from her pussy.

Linda reached down, picked up her panties off the floor and used them to catch the cum dripping out of her cunt. She looked down and realized she'd have to clean the couch this afternoon. Jeff collapsed onto the couch, Linda's ass and pussy still on display right beside him. He watched her clean herself, then she pivoted and snuggled up next to her husband.

They were now both facing directly toward the loft, so Daniel quietly moved behind the couch. As amazing as the scene he had just witnessed was, he still needed to get out of this without being seen.

Nuzzled in the crook of the arm of her husband, Linda looked up and smiled. "Welcome home, baby."

Jeff traced his hand down her side, across her bare ass, and felt the top of her thigh highs. His hand moved back up to her side and he sighed. "That was some welcome! This lingerie is fantastic!"

Linda raised her head. "You really liked it? I was afraid it was too much for and old mom like me."

"Like it? I just fucked your brains out. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to see it again one of these days. You were sexy as hell! There are a lot of 20 year olds who would kill to have your body!"

"There are probably a lot of 20 year olds who would kill to have three huge orgasms with their lover, too! That was awesome."

"You got really loud and vocal, too, baby! What was that about?"

"I was just running hot, I guess. The lingerie, feeling sexy, no one home, don't have to be quiet for the kids....just a perfect storm. I like being loud and crazy sometimes."

"Well I loved it. Pretty easy to finish when your wife is screaming begging you to cum and then having an orgasm on your dick." He paused for a second then giggled towards his wife. "What would your friends think if they heard you screaming F words and begging to be taken? What would your kids think?"

"That's none of their business, is it? That was just between us. What happened to wanting a 'Lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets'?"

They both laughed and then embraced tighter. Jeff leaned over and softly kissed her lips.

"Come on, we need to get rid of this evidence before Amanda gets home."

"You're right. We both need to change and I've got to get your cum off this couch! Did you have to shoot so much?" she joked.

"Was just following orders ma'am. A man can't be held responsible for what happens when he sees those tits and slides into that pussy!"

With that they both stood and moved into their bedroom. Once Danny was sure it was safe, he quickly moved into his bedroom and quietly shut the door. He went over the possible ways to play this off and quickly decided on the simplest one...he had come home, taken some medicine and slept away the afternoon. With that decided, he laid down and tried to sleep, but his mind could not shut down the show he had just witnessed. Live action porn right in front of him! He was so incredibly horny he couldn't sleep. Or so he thought. It took a little while, but the medicine and his tiredness caught up with him and he eventually fell asleep.

Two hours past and Amanda walked into her house through the garage. Her mother greeted her by the door.

"Hey sweetheart! How was school today?"

Amanda was obviously preoccupied. "Uhh... it was fine. You know, school is school," she replied. "Hey, mom. Have you seen Danny? Hows he feeling?"

Linda looked puzzled. "I haven't seen Danny. He's not home yet."

"Yes he is," countered Amanda. "Tuck brought him here after lunch. Danny was feeling sick and didn't want to go back to school. Tucker dropped him off before he made it back for 6th period."

Linda's heart begin to race. Had Danny been home all day today? Had he possibly heard her escapades today? Or even seen them? A wave of panic swept over her and she had to forcibly try and act calm.

"I've been home since about 2 and I haven't seen him at all. Are you sure he's here?"

Amanda turned towards the stairs. "Yeah, I bet he was just sleeping off his headache. I better check on him." With that, she moved up the stairs and headed towards his room. Partially out of concern, but more out of terror, Linda followed closely behind.

They reached the top of the stairs and Amanda walked towards his door. Quietly she cracked it open and peered in. Linda looked anxiously over her shoulder. There on his bed was Danny, crashed out and dead to the world. He had his headphones on and seemed to be asleep. Amanda walked over towards him and sat on the edge of his bed. Gently, she reached down and put her hand on his shoulder. Danny begin to rouse and slowly opened his eyes. There on his bedside he saw Amanda, and over her shoulder, her mother Linda. His mind saw Linda in a whole new light now, but he made sure to play up the grogginess of his awakening.

"Hey...how ya' feeling?" asked Amanda.

Danny begin to slowly come to consciousness. "Better. I'm feeling better. My head was killing me at school this morning."

"That's what Tucker said. I was worried when he came back and you were nowhere to be found."

"Yeah, me too. I just couldn't get the pressure out of my head."

Linda couldn't hold back her curiosity. "So have you been up here all afternoon?" she asked with more than a little trepidation.

"Yes ma'am. I probably took too much of that medicine. I came in here, laid down and thought I'd just listen to some music. But I passed out. Next thing I remember was right now, seeing you two."

Linda tried to control and audible sigh of relief. Amanda patted his arm and stood. "You just keep resting. I was just worried about you. I'll catch you up on physics when you feel better." With that she began to leave the room.

Linda looked down at Danny. "Can I get you anything? Something to drink? Do you need more medicine?"

"No, thanks though. I'm good. Probably just rest a little longer and then come down to eat."

"Ok, I'll head down now. I'll see if I can find something you'd like," she said as she turned to the door.

A wry smile crossed Danny's face as he watched her ass sway in her athletic shorts. He imagined it up in the air with Jeff impaling her with his hard dick as she screamed and thought to himself....oh I see something I like right now! With that he closed his eyes. They left his room, shut the door, and he slowly drifted back to sleep

12