All Comments on 'Embrace of the Goddess Ch. 05'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sinfulwolfsinfulwolfalmost 3 years ago

Twisting love and lust together. Manipulation of faith leading to corruption. I eagerly look forward to see what comes next from your tale here.

DarkCorruptorDarkCorruptoralmost 3 years ago

Loving the frequent updates. This story is incredible. It truly captures what makes corruption so delicious. Keep it up!

CrepeCrepealmost 3 years ago

Really nice series. I thought the two will be happily united after corruption and following Maloth may give them happiness but it seems like that will not be the case... Interesting twist. I wonder what will become of Iriel in the end. Obedient pawn of Maloth? or something else...

I love corruption and all the evil stuff but isn't eating kids a bit too much? even for an evil souleating demons... Wouldnt it be better to show them new teachings, corrupt and have them aid in spreading evil goddess faith? Kinda like the nature's spirits? by the way that part was lovely as well. it's nice that even nature itself is affected by corruption.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...