Embrace of the Slime-Naga

Story Info
A man comes home to his slime-naga partner.
3.1k words
4.71
8.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Embrace of the Slime-Naga

You know who is waiting for you as you open the car door, stepping out onto the street, not too far out of the city but far enough away that the usual rules that you have to live by in the course of your work just don't seem to apply. Though the air is not as fresh and as clean as it is out in the countryside, you take a deep breath, feeling your lungs expand, grateful for the lack of city fumes, the grey mist that seems to hang over that place even though it is not something that you can physically see with human eyes. Maybe other creatures fare better than you on that count?

It is late and the street lights are on but you know the way to her front door like the back of your hand, steps quickening. She didn't need a car to get to you but, well, she's a creature unlike any other and sets your heart pounding, palms sweaty in anticipation of all that is to come as you fumble with the key in the lock. Eventually, you get it open and step inside to a dark hallway simmering with her presence, the sweet scent of her filling your nostrils.

She is here. She is near.

You don't have to look far from her as she is set up in the dining room, candles on the table and rose petals scattered, though your eyes are only on her. At first glance, your Juniper is a serpent but there is far more to her than that as a beautiful naga rising up tall from her thick, luscious coils, the shades of brown and cream in her beautiful scales, the smile on her lips dancing with snake-like glee. She knows the hold she has over you and, oh, how she uses it, yet her passing leaves a slick trail of goo on the carpet that, well, you've just gotten used to by now. It's nice to have her essence spread around as she is a goo-creature and one that has well and truly stolen your heart in more ways than merely the one.

"Come now," she hisses, teasing her body around you, her soft goo seeping into you, clinging to your clothes as if she is trying to rip them from your back. "I've waited so long for you to come home, my sssweet."

And then her lips are on yours holding you close, hands sweeping down your back, teasing into the small of it as she takes the lead, asking you to arch against her. What else can you do, of course, but obey the call of her? She is a lady, after all, that you have no position in denying, wanting only to get on your knees and please her, sliding your hands over her, her goo-formed body melding to your touch as if the two of you were always mean to be together.

The kiss deepens, a serpentine tongue winding around yours, though it seems to shift between something firm and slippery and then tangled in the very nature of goo itself. Her muzzle does not quite fit against a human mouth but, oh, she is willing to make it work, the naga drawing you forcibly in, tangling her tongue with yours as the goo slithers down your throat, drinking of the very essence that makes up her body even as you moan and groan, rocking your hips up against her. There doesn't seem to be any more that you can do as her hands sweep down you, a naga's coils impossible to escape as the very tip of her tail teases at your ankle, reminding you of the coils that could slither around in but a moment. But she does so like to tease you...

Her breasts naturally seem to fall into your hands, more than a good handful, and she encourages you in squeezing them, teasing and even drawing out her soft, flexible nipples from her body. The goo stretches and stretches and you catch your breath a moment before the strand breaks, though it is not something that could possibly harm her even as the goo slips from your fingers, dripping to the floor. You just want to push into her, squeeze her tits all the more, letting her goad you on, moaning and rolling her head, her tongue flickering out as her sweet, blue eyes lock onto you.

"More," she murmurs, though she doesn't need to raise her voice at all to know that you will do everything she wants and more. "Come now... Really feel me, my sssweetheart."

You can only do what she wants, digging your fingers into her breasts -- something that is actually possible with a goo-creature! Her body conforms to all that you do and the sweet blue slice, eggshell blue, down her chest guides your fingers as her coils writhe lightly and undulate, letting you know just how much pleasure, even then, you are giving her. Every inch of her is far, far more sensitive than human skin and you tweak and tug her nipples, emboldened by her moans and cries of pleasure.

"Yesss..." She murmurs, arms around you as she guides her face down to her chest, eager for more already. "Yesss, all... You shouldn't keep a lady like me waiting, darling."

You know that but, well, Juniper knows that you have work to do, even though you'd rather be home with her. Your lips are on her breasts and you know to suckle, bits of goo slithering into your mouth as if they have a life of their own, her nipples firm and yielding, giving in to your touch. Your excitement grows and, without thinking, you moan wantonly, the vibrations from your lips travelling sensually into her overly sensitive body as Juniper lets out a breathy whimper: she is ready.

There are no words needed as she leads you upstairs, easily slithering up the steps ahead of you to the bedroom, although her tail ensures that you do not get left behind. It is curled around you, tugging you along, and you cannot help, even as you stumble, leaning into her luscious embrace, wanting more even then. And that more is soon to come as she takes you to the bedroom and kisses you fiercely, leading the way and taking control, though it is control that you are very willing to place in her loving hands.

There is no one like Juniper, after all, your delight, your goddess, your goo-creature extraordinaire. She delivers such delights that you cannot turn from them and her tongue tangles with yours, forcing it lightly back, plundering your mouth as if everything you have and hold dear to yourself is now hers to take. Without losing its shape, her body conforms lightly to the shape of yours even as she undresses you, murmuring softly, whispering to you how long she's been waiting, how much she wants you, everything she's going to do to you. Truth be told, in the end, you can no longer be sure what she actually says as your mind fills in the blanks, running rampant in the fantasies that she conjures up, seducing your mind as if the naga is a snake charmer herself, for her tongue itself is oh so very charming.

"Please..." You breathe, though there is never any need to beg with her. "I'll do anything, anything at all..."

She knows this already but you feel the need to say it anyway as she wraps her hands around his aching cock, free from your clothes, your entire body bare from head to toe. It is all as it is meant to be as her soft goo folds around you, encasing your shaft, her body losing shape while still retaining all that it is. Goo, after all, has greater memory than flesh and can spring back into place with but a breath and you know that she is never at risk of becoming less than what she is, your Juniper so much more than just any old naga.

She bears you back, making you lie down as if you are solely there for her entertainment, her pleasure alone, slithering over you, coils flaunting down on either side of your body. But your back is still flat on the bed, though it creaks dangerously under your joint weight; it will just have to hold. The slime oozing from her feels even more delectable against your bare skin than it did either in your hands or against your body through the tentative barrier of your clothes and you moan open-mouthed, sliding your hands through it over and over again, feeling the coolness of it slithering through your fingers, her head and chest towering over you. Oh, Juniper the slime-creature knows how to make your heart pound, surely, in all the right ways, but there will never be another one like her, not even as her goo slowly heats up, warming to the touch of your body, her lust thrumming through.

She doesn't ask permission for it has already been giving, arching up and taking your aching shaft deep into the slit on her lower belly, though that in itself is hard enough to pinpoint on a naga body that has not openly displayed it to you. It is good that she takes control, the soft aroma of her slime filling your nostrils even as she takes your cock deep, easily closing her vent around your shaft and rippling.

Which sensation should you focus on more? Oh, it is oh so very difficult, head swimming, heartbeat fluttering -- da-dum, da-dum, da-dum -- like a drum roll that has not yet beat to completion. Her slick goo-pussy ripples around your cock as if it is trying to draw you deeper, cool and yet warm at the same time -- how can that be? Oh, you have so many questions but then her hand brushes your chin, the light stubble of the evening rising there, and her eyes lock onto yours, holding you dominantly as if to look away would be beyond any manner of possibility to look away.

The scent of her, oh... That is something special indeed as her coils twist and undulate sensually, letting her ride you as her slime clings to you, peeling away as she rises up and sticking once more, delectably so, when she sinks down. It's not floral but the sweetness of her scent comes with a hint of something that may be found in the height of summer, designed to attract. Heaven knows that you are more than simply attracted to her so it must be doing its job if her aromas job was to lure you in! Juniper knows just what you like too and it's no time at all before you're gritting your teeth and trying to hold back from the point of no return, heart beat hammering against your eardrums as if your own body is attempting to deafen you with the song of her lust and passion.

"So clossse, aren't you?" She teases you with a glimmer in her eye. "Once will not be enough for me, my darling."

And you know that. You have known it since the very first time your bodies came together but you want nothing more than for Juniper to pin you into the bed with the weight of her slimy coils, letting you rest there while she does the work, taking what she wants. Her pussy is both tight and pliable (strangely so) at the same time and you pant heavily, grabbing the bed sheets, grabbing for her -- anything at all that may, by some small measure, be able to root you in the moment, make you remember why you're there and who you are, a man above all else who is with a luscious seductress of a serpent intent on riding you to completion.

Orgasm is not slow in coming but you can't help it from rising up as she howls out her pleasure, climaxing on your shaft, not angling for your orgasm at that time regardless of how close it is. She is intent on her own pleasure, the delights of the body that simper through her slime-coils, heaving and gasping, panting heavily. Her bosom rolls with each and every breath and you grab for her, digging your fingers into the slippery slime, luxuriating in it, how your bodies are becoming one, tension building and building and building until, finally, it must be released.

Your orgasm comes with a moan but it is not the main event as she turns you about, dominating and controlling everything to its last extent. Even as you flood her with cum, which will soon be absorbed completely by her body, she changes your positions so that she is lying on the bed and you are forced to stand, though still wrapped up in the coil of her tail. The thickness of the muscle within the slime closes around you and, with a little more leverage in such a position, you thrust and grind, gasping with relief as spurt after spurt of virile semen pours into her, your balls, wickedly, still tingling, burning, wanting more.

Yet that more is something that Juniper will take from you nonetheless, smirking and winking, stretching her arms back over her head so that her rolling, shivering bosom is on stringent display. Her tits rise up and your eyes can't help but fall to them as you groan in the back of your throat, mouth dry and wanting, though Juniper is far, far from finished with one such as you.

"Now," she purrs, fluttering her eyelashes at you. "Now, it's time to show you how you really please a ssserpent like me!"

A man in such a position may have been expected to take control, to grind and thrust, but the little thrusts that you gave already are all she is going to allow, tightening her slimy coils around you as she controls every last little movement of your body. Pleasure is the name of the game even as your cock is forced to remain hard and ready for her pleasure, pushing and thrusting even though you are not the one actively doing it. Slime drips and trickles down your legs in a ticklish fashion but it will only paint more of her scent into the woodwork of your home, lusting for Juniper the slime-naga even when she is not there, her rising moans and whimpers music to your ears.

"Yesss..." She hisses, rolling her hips, or at least the point where her hips should be on a typical anthro or human form. "Yesss, like that... Fill me!"

It is a command rather than any notion of begging and you are under no illusion that the serpent is leading the way. It is all you can do to keep pleasing her but her tail encourages you to tip forward over her, the command and control of her body, at least, ensuring that you do not really need to balance for the sake of thrusting into her still. No, that is for her body to do and her slippery pussy ripples and pulses around you as if even that part of her is delighted, though it is too difficult for you to tell right there and then how much of that wetness is her intoxicating natural arousal and how much is her goo slipping free, sucking at your body greedily, drawing you ever deeper, always deeper.

A man could hold on but you are not as strong a man as that, heaving and opening your mouth, although your chest is too tight for breath. So close to her, the scent of her floods your nostrils, overpowering, and she manages to guide your head down to her chest, squashing your face gently between her breasts with a low, raspy chuckle.

"Now, dear... Now!"

She demands your orgasm and there is no rest or respite to be had for you, even though you've already only just gotten off. Time has no meaning with Juniper and, even there, it's impossible to tell for just how long you've been fucking her, how long your bodies have been coming together, head spinning, lost in the very best of ways. Better to keep giving her what she wants, pretending that you're thrusting while she slams your cock into her, sucking on her tits and licking her nipples, savouring every last swipe of goo that your tongue collects. It goes straight down your throat, for you would never turn down such a treat, and she moans lusciously, throat trembling, coils tightening in the prelude to pleasure, one moment stretching out and out and out.

You have to cum. You have to do it for her, there is no other option to be had and every muscle in your body tightens in the prelude to it, howling and arching, trying to buck as she controls you. Yet Juniper even dominates the spurts of cum flowing forth, orgasm upon you before your active mind catches up with what is happening, unable to breathe, unable to even think, just supplying the kinky naga with everything she needs and, still, so very much more too.

Slime clings to you, coming away from her body in sticky ropes as your hands seek out another hold for purchase, but her shifting coils do not offer much stability as you are played out for her desire, her pussy closing and teasing around you in climax. She will take climax after climax from you as if they mean nothing at all, though they mean everything to you, cheeks flushed and heavy, chest shuddering in a gasp as you try to keep licking her nipples, suckling on her scaled flesh, lost in the moment even as your climax tapers off, teasing down, bringing you back to reality.

And yet...there's still something at play here, her sex tight around you, seeming to mould perfectly to the shape of your dick, no space left around it. But that's alright, even if she has to allow your overly sensitive shaft to soften this time, pulling your head up to hers, eyes glinting and tongue flickering out against your cheek. You'll be ready again for her soon enough and she doesn't have to let your shaft slip out of her pussy for that to happen either.

"Oh, little one," she breathed, tongue tickling your ear. "Your night is not over yet."

Your heart turns over, anticipation shuddering through you like a twist of snakes in the pit of your stomach.

You'd be disappointed if it was.