Embracing Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy becomes the wolf.
4.2k words
4.73
20.9k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SE16
SE16
136 Followers

What. The. Fuck. What the fuck! Oh shit! Jackson!

Lucy was completely panicking.

Oh my god. Oh fuck!

She was trapped! Or at least she felt like it.

She couldn't move her body. But she had stood up?

Lucy stared at Jackson through eyes that were not her own. The black-haired man stood near the foot of the bed, but Lucy felt miles away. She caught a glimpse of a brown paw as "her" head dipped down quickly then back up again. But Lucy soon realized she hadn't made the movement at all.

She could see and hear everything around her, but when she tried to will her head to turn once more, "her" body didn't budge.

This isn't me! This thing stole my body! What the fuck?!

Jackson appeared to remain calm in front of her. He very slowly placed an open hand out in front of himself, presenting it to the wolf- her wolf. Lucy felt the rumble of a growl deep within her chest.

Stop it!! Shit, Jackson! How do I get her to stop it? I don't want her to hurt you!!

Jackson's deep voice made its way into her mind, "Lucy. Mate. Calm down. Please."

Yeah real fucking easy for you to say, wolf-boy!

Jackson's lips twitched into a very brief smile before turning back to his calm resolve, "Do not fight her, Lucy. The wolf is part of you. She just wants to see the world. Wouldn't you?" Jackson cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Easy, wolf," Jackson said aloud, his voice melodious, almost hypnotizing. "You are my mate. And I am yours."

The wolf looked at him skeptically and Jackson extended his hand even closer to the wolf's head. Jackson had just brushed the very tips of the fur on the side of her cheek when the wolf turned her head swiftly and snapped its jaws at Jackson. It was a threat, not an actual attempt at a bite.

Lucy freaked out all the same. Oh shit! As the panic grew within her, the world around Lucy started to dim...

Jackson's chuckle rang in Lucy's ears as her senses faded away, "Oh, she's feisty, mate. This is going to be fun."

Jackson grinned devilishly for just a second before the popping sounds started. A moment later, the large black wolf leaped onto the bed. The brown wolf yelped in surprise before taking a step backward, just enough to fall awkwardly off of the bed and onto the floor. She laid on her side, staring up at the male wolf, unsure of what he might do next.

The black wolf jumped down from the bed and slowly, very slowly, crept up to the female. His amber eyes were locked on hers. He stopped just short of her and paused to scent the air. The large wolf licked his lips and approached closer. He dipped his head down in between her legs and took a strong sniff. His tongue brushed against the female wolf's lower folds for a fraction of a second. The brown wolf whined softly.

The large wolf looked smugly down at the female, an air of triumph surrounding him.

The brown wolf suddenly barked and bolted upright and towards the door. With no clear way to open it, the female went with the only option available- she gathered as much speed as she could muster and with a lean of her shoulder, burst right through the wooden door out into the hallway.

She stopped herself quickly, looking back at the damage she'd just caused with delight. With newfound exhilaration, the wolf bounded quickly down the hall, down the grand staircase, and into the foyer.

There were many wolves and humans alike out and about in the house. Naturally, they all came looking when the commotion of the broken door sounded through the building. The brown female wolf turned around, looking at the crowd of faces. She backed up, preparing to burst now through the much heavier-looking front doors. Just as she was gearing up to dash towards the doors, a slender familiar-looking black woman in human form jogged over and opened one of the front doors quickly with a smirk. The wolf gently barked in thanks to the woman before racing outside.

Going towards the roadway seemed dangerous, so the female wolf headed straight towards the forest, which appeared to have a well-traveled path. Her sharp eyes saw the route easily even from a few hundred yards away. She ran into the trees, then slowed as she turned to observe the beauty around her.

She bounded towards a mossy log. She stuck her nose into one of the holes in the bark and took a long sniff. She smelled the richness of the soil and fungi, the faint hint of recent rain, the brightness of the plants growing along its exterior. She could hear the insects working away inside of it. Her ears twitched as she heard the call of a songbird off in the distance. The pollen and dust danced in the sunlight that broke through the tree canopy. There was so much to see! There was so much to smell! So much to hear! The wolf didn't know what to focus on next.

In a flash, she felt her flank hit the forest floor. She tried to get back on her feet, but something was pushing her. A large wide head was applying pressure on her chest, forcing her body to move backwards. She felt the bumps in the ground beneath her as she was pushed back further. Finally her back touched against a massive boulder.

The black male wolf moved back a half a step and looked down at the female, once again on her side at his feet. He placed a paw atop the female's arm that laid on the ground, applying enough pressure to keep her in place. He moved his head to her neck and inhaled her scent.

The female wolf froze, suddenly aware of the strength of the male that was towering over her and pinning her down. As he sniffed her, she leaned in just the smallest amount to take in some of his scent.

He smelled of cedar. And pine. And sandalwood. And forest. And male. He smelled familiar in a way. She tried to move her body, angling to get a better whiff of the other wolf.

A deep growl stopped her immediately.

"Submit, wolf." The strong voice rang in the female wolf's ears, confusing her. The raw power emanating off of the male was palpable.

The brown wolf instinctively lowered herself closer to the ground, tipping her head back and exposing more of her neck to the dominant male.

The black wolf opened his jaws and leaned over the smaller wolf's neck. The brown wolf could feel the warm breath of the male tickle the fur on her throat. She stilled, not moving a single muscle for fear of what he might do. A drop of saliva dripped down from his fangs and landed on her chestnut brown coat.

The female wolf let out an involuntarily whimper.

Suddenly the male's jaws latched down on the spot where her neck met her shoulder.

The brown wolf saw stars as memories came flooding back. She remembered the black wolf curled next to her on a large bed. She remembered a very attractive man in human form who smelled exactly like the black wolf. She remembered the black wolf mounting her and sliding into her pussy.

Well, not hers... the human's.

The human. Lucy.

Jackson! Jackson, what's happening?! What the fuck!! Lucy felt as if she had been jolted awake from a deep sleep.

"Be calm, mate." Jackson's soothing voice sounded in her head.

Jackson. Oh my god. What is happening to me?!

"Calm, Lucy. Everything is okay. I'm meeting your wolf. She's... very lively." He chuckled softly.

Yeah, sure looks like everything is okay! Lucy bellowed at him sarcastically. You've got my...her?... fucking throat in your mouth!

The black wolf chuffed and removed his jaws from the brown wolf. He licked the spot that bore his mark one last time before backing up. A shiver ran through the female wolf.

I don't understand, Jackson. I can feel everything but I can't make her move! How do I do this??

"You've got to learn to trust her, little one. She is a part of you now. Once you realize and embrace that, you'll be more in sync. You are one."

Lucy felt the brown wolf... herself... grunt in frustration. I guess I'm not the only one who needs to learn a little acceptance here...

She heard Jackson's laugh as the black wolf sat back on his haunches. "When the wolf takes over, the human takes a backseat. Judging by what's been coming through my mental link with you, the human side of you hasn't even been in the car, let alone the backseat."

Lucy and the brown wolf both snorted at him.

"See? Finally some common ground." Jackson said, cocky as ever.

Yeah, we both think you're annoying. The brown wolf yipped happily in agreement.

Lucy looked down at her paws. They were bigger than she expected. As a 5'3" woman, she expected her wolf to be a little more... petite. But she didn't feel small. She felt capable. She felt powerful. She flexed the muscles in her legs. She was ready to run.

"Go, mate. Have fun. I'll be here if you need me." With that, the black wolf yawned and stretched before lying down.

She barked playfully before taking off through the trees, going deeper into the forest. She jumped easily over branches and bushes, even some which must have been over 5 feet off of the ground.

Wow, girl. You're impressive! Lucy felt the wolf inside of her bask in the compliment.

She heard the faint sound of ripples and bubbles in the distance. Water- East- About a quarter mile. Lucy gasped in her mind. Though she had thought the directions, she knew there was no way the human side of her could have come up with that explanation. It was her thought, but it came from the wolf.

'You are one.' The memory of Jackson's words rang through her head.

She raced east, picking up speed as she realized her wolf had been right. A stream flowed through the forest, eddies swirling around the large flat rocks. Her tongue flopped out of her mouth as she approached the water.

So thirsty...

She bent down to lap up the freshwater. The water was cold, but not unbearable. She picked up hints of the vegetation growing on the banks of the stream. She tasted the tang of minerals. She stayed at the edge of the water, drinking her fill. Finally hydrated, she came up for air after several minutes.

Damn, how long had I been asleep?

The sound of branches rustling caught her attention. Lucy turned to see the hoof of a doe disappear behind bushes. Before she knew what was happening, Lucy was racing to catch the deer. Her stomach rumbled loudly. Food!

She caught up close to the doe without very much effort. It turned its head back towards the brown wolf behind it. Lucy saw the fear in its eyes.

She leaped at it. Opening her mouth midair, she clamped down on the deer's neck. Landing heavily on the ground, the doe's neck bent from the force. Lucy bit down harder and shook her head roughly. When she was satisfied that she had sufficiently snapped the deer's neck, Lucy stopped and moved towards its rear end. Her mouth watered as she stared at the thick muscle of the animal's hind legs. She dove in, swallowing as much meat as she could fit in her mouth without really even chewing.

When she was finished, there wasn't very much left of the doe.

Her more primal needs now taken care of, Lucy focused on her surroundings. She picked up lots of unusual scents- some she could follow along paths nearby, some circled around trees. The scents were like trails of breadcrumbs, leading to hundreds of different destinations around her.

Other wolves... they've all been here before. Lucy felt her wolf confirm her suspicion. She was smelling the stamp of the pack on the forest.

Their forest. Her forest. Her pack.

Oh shit, my pack. Would they accept her?

"Of course they will. You're my mate."

Lucy heard Jackson's voice in her head before she heard his paws trotting over to her. She immediately grabbed what was left of the deer and dragged it over, laying the meat at Jackson's feet. The black wolf licked his chops.

"You've done very well, little one. Good girl."

Lucy shivered from his praise.

He took a large bite. "But, I should let you know that we only hunt local game certain times of the year, and we usually leave the does alone."

Lucy's tail slipped between her legs, fearful of the consequences of her mistake. I haven't even been a wolf for a full day and I'm already fucking up...

Jackson snorted a laugh, "I have it on good authority that the Alpha is willing to make an exception to the normal rules just this once. Though I'll bet some form of punishment is in store for you, little one."

Lucy panted, her tail now swishing back and forth high in the air, unable to hide her excitement. She felt the wolf's passage begin to get wet for her mate.

"Oh you like that, mate?" Jackson mused casually as he continued his meal.

The brown wolf nodded repeatedly at him.

When he didn't respond, she barked at him. Again, nothing.

Lucy approached him, rubbing her shoulder along the side of his impressive body. The feeling of his powerful muscles rubbing against her riled her up even more. He was an Alpha through and through and his wolf's strong form underscored his position.

She gazed at the hard edges and solid mass that laid dormant below his shiny black coat. She watched his sharp teeth rip through the body of the doe. He was the epitome of a well-designed predator, perfectly made to catch prey and tear flesh. Lucy imagined him on the hunt, or engaged in a fight, easily overpowering any creature that dared to test him. She felt extremely lucky to have such a magnificent mate, and her wolf was growing impatient to show her Alpha exactly how much she appreciated him.

The brown wolf whined with need.

Jackson turned away from her, focusing on a different section of the deer. His hip gently pushed Lucy further from him as he turned his body.

Hmph! Lucy was getting really frustrated now. She nudged his shoulder with her nose, hoping to get a reaction from the black wolf.

He continued to ignore her.

Jackson... mate... She called to him through their mate bond.

Lucy felt her paws take her backwards away from Jackson. She was confused by where her wolf was going. She knew both she and her wolf were desperate for Jackson's touch, so why would the wolf take her away from him? She tried to force herself to stay put next to Jackson, but she felt her wolf's confidence in the movement. Lucy decided to trust her wolf... to trust herself... and stopped struggling against her lead.

The female wolf sauntered backwards then around the doe slowly and carefully. She swished her tail provocatively and walked in front of the male wolf's line of sight, facing away from him. Keeping her back feet on the ground, she laid her chest down and extended her front paws. She raised her lush chestnut brown tail high and to the side and glanced over her shoulder at her mate.

Now she had his attention.

He was staring intently at her. No, he was devouring her with his eyes, amber flashing brightly. He licked the blood from the deer off of his lips. Jackson was watching her like the dangerous, lethal predator she knew he was. He ran his tongue along his razor-sharp canine teeth. She whined wantonly, remembering how those teeth had pierced her flesh, marking her as his mate for all to see.

Jackson suddenly leaped on top of her, forcing his cock inside of the brown wolf in one smooth motion.

Oh, fuck! Yes!

Lucy and her wolf were in heaven. The black wolf was forcefully plowing himself into her tunnel, over and over. He applied pressure on her back through his front paws, pinning the female down while he fucked her mercilessly.

"Take it!" His deep bass voice sounded in her head. "Take. My. Cock!"

The brown wolf's body was being forced into an increasingly uncomfortable position, but Lucy couldn't get enough. She loved it. And judging by how soaking wet she was, her wolf loved it too. The female wolf was yipping and barking almost continuously.

"Oh you're a screamer, mate! That's it, scream for me! Scream, bitch!" Lucy heard Jackson's human voice booming in her mind at the same time as loud snarls ripped from his wolf.

The dominance of her mate, her Alpha, was intoxicating. The black wolf put more force between her shoulder blades. His claws scratched at her back. Her cheek was being pushed into the ground as her back end was pummeled with the slaps of his hips slamming into hers.

The brutal fucking was driving Lucy closer and closer to her release. She felt an overwhelming sensation of pleasure and tension building within the wolf.

Fuck! Jackson! Please, I can't last much longer! Please, Alpha!

The pressure on her back was suddenly released and she felt herself being flipped over. Jackson could even manhandle her in her larger wolf form! A fresh shiver raced through her as he roughly forced his massive cock back into her entrance.

"That's right, look at me while you cum on my fucking dick, bitch!"

An ear-splitting howl erupted from the female wolf. Every wolf within miles would know exactly how good her mate was fucking her.

She felt an almost unbearable fullness as something else pushed inside of her. The pain and pleasure pushed her even closer to the edge. Did his dick get even bigger? Lucy thought.

"Take my knot! I'm gonna fill you to the brim with my seed!"

Lucy once again had an almost out-of-body experience as her wolf took complete control of her movements. The brown wolf opened her jaws wide and in a flash bit down hard on the Alpha wolf's shoulder.

Jackson howled as he dumped waves of cum into his mate's pussy. Lucy's tunnel clamped down on Jackson's dick as she came, sucking and licking at the bite on Jackson's shoulder.

The pair were gasping for breath as they came down from the high of hot sex. Jackson licked the mark at the base of Lucy's neck, then laid down next to the female wolf, his cock still buried within her.

The pair continued to lap at each other's marks as the aftershocks subsided.

Finally Lucy began to get her bearings. Oh God, that was good, Jackson. But umm... can you let me go now? She panted through their mate bond.

Jackson chuckled and his wolf let out a long exhale. "Sleep, little one. It's gonna be a little while..."

The brown wolf's eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep.

***

Lucy yawned as she opened her eyes. A tree root was poking at her back and her arm was resting in mud, but she felt like she may as well have awoken in a plush bed in a palace. Her muscles felt a little sore, but overall she was in a fantastic mood. A grin spread across her face as she realized it was Jackson's arm... his human arm... across her belly... her human belly. She turned her head to see him smiling at her contentedly. His usually perfectly-messy hair was now just plain messy and he had bits of mud and moss in his jet-black beard.

"I'd say 'Good morning, beautiful,' but I think it's actually closer to evening," he said as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Lucy laughed, "They say time flies when you're having fun..."

"Mmmm," he purred as he nuzzled next to her ear.

"Um... I don't remember changing back to human form?" Lucy realized she actually wasn't sure how to initiate the change.

"You'll learn in time, little one. You must've changed while you slept. Plus, I think we wore your wolf out. She may need some recuperation..." Jackson raised his eyebrow at her suggestively.

Lucy giggled. She thought back to how her day had started, waking up as the wolf. "Being the wolf... It was such an interesting feeling! I have to admit it through me off quite a bit. It's weird enough sharing my head with you, and now her. How do you handle it?" As Alpha, Jackson had told her that he had access to each and every pack member's mind.

SE16
SE16
136 Followers
12