Embracing Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It gets easier. Just be patient and go with it. Trust me, you did amazingly well. Soon enough, you won't think of your wolf as something so disconnected from you, just another part of yourself."

"Yeah, the devil on my shoulder," Lucy snorted.

"Oh, I like to think that position is occupied, mate." Jackson flirted in her head as he ran his wet tongue over the bite mark where her neck met her shoulder.

Lucy shivered.

Jackson sighed and ran a large hand through his hair, "We do have to head back to the house at some point, though. Duty calls..."

Lucy nibbled on her lip, "So what happens now?"

She looked up at her mate, wanting to stay in this moment forever. Why couldn't they just stay in the forest together? Hunting for food, living off the land. Lucy looked in Jackson's deep black eyes and knew she had everything she would ever need right here in her arms. Her hands reached up and stroked his beard, adoring his rough masculinity. Her hands travelled, further exploring him. She stroked his head, combing her fingers through the thick hair. Her fingernails lightly scratched his scalp.

Jackson closed his eyes and breathed deeply, seeming to enjoy every inch of her touch.

Her eyes traveled down the side of his face. That's when she spotted it- the mark. Her mark. On him.

I claimed him... She was overcome with a sense of pride in her wolf's actions. She felt her wolf appreciate the compliment.

"Yes, you did. And I fucking love it." Jackson's deep voice rumbled in her head.

He was hers. And now all the world would see that. He belonged to her!

She growled possessively.

Her mate.

MY mate. Mine! MINE!

Lucy felt, then heard, a series of popping noises. Chestnut brown fur sprung from her skin. It felt like her back was cracking repeatedly as her body lengthened. She felt something similar to the tickle of a sneeze as she watched a snout form on her face. She yelped with the slightly painful sensation of the bones in her arms and legs reconfigure.

A large tail swished behind her as she stared at Jackson from her wolf form. While the connection between wolf and human still didn't feel completely natural, Lucy felt a little more aligned with the beast than last time.

How did that happen?! I wasn't even trying to change?

Jackson spoke aloud as he admired the beautiful wolf, "Strong emotion. It takes time, but you'll learn to control it eventually. It can be pretty difficult for young wolves like you. Baby steps, love."

The human side of Lucy thought nothing of his comment, but she felt her wolf's growl grow deep within her chest at the insinuation that she was a "baby" or weak.

Jackson laughed at the growl as he got up from the forest floor and began the trek back towards the house, pissing off the wolf even more. Lucy's jaunt in the woods as a new wolf had fortunately ended with them being only a quarter of a mile or so away from the large estate house.

Her growl increased as he started to walk away from her.

He turned back to the angry wolf with a gleaming smile that would have made her heart race if she wasn't so irritated. "Awe. She likes me," Jackson said cockily.

Fucking asshole! Lucy and her wolf thought angrily.

Jackson abruptly strode up to the wolf, towering over her. Somehow he still had an intimidating and powerful presence, even in his human form. "Watch it, little one," He whispered lowly, knowing full well that her sensitive ears were taking in each syllable. His eyes narrowed at her hotly, "Keep it up and you'll find out just how much I'd love to be fucking your asshole."

Lucy gasped. She knew she should be scared or even apologetic at his threat. But she couldn't deny the wetness that had gushed in her pussy at his words. She could smell herself. And she knew Jackson could smell her too. He shot her a smug look before turning back to walk towards the house.

As she followed him, his words replayed in her head over and over. Lucy could only manage a single wanton and desperate thought: Please, Alpha!

12