Embracing The BBW Pt. 02

Story Info
Things are moving fast with Melanie. Luckily he's up for it.
2.1k words
4.52
15.6k
19

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up in bliss. The sun was streaming through white curtains, which fluttered gently in the morning breeze. Outside the branches of trees, dressed in green and orange leaves, swayed gently. And his dick was in her mouth.

He looked down and saw her shape, draped in white sheets, bobbing up and down. He had no idea how long she'd been at it, but right away he felt a surge in his balls. He gripped the sheets with both hands and let loose a torrent of semen. He heard her gulping it down.

She emerged, damp with sweat, and flopped down beside him. She was just as lovely in the daylight, though her makeup was streaked and her hair tangled. Her body was soft and tender as she snuggled up beside me. I put her arm around her, feeling the soft flesh of her love handle. I grabbed on.

"Do you mind this?" I asked.

"No, I like it. Despite society's pressures, I'm actually pretty happy with my body."

"You should be. I am."

"You don't need to pour on the charm. I already sucked your cock."

"You did. Um, thanks?"

"You don't need to thank me, dork. I saw that hard cock through the sheets and I just wanted it. A thing you should know about me is, I'm pretty much horny all the time."

"Me too."

"Well then. Common ground. So, do you have somewhere to be?"

Did I? I had a one bedroom apartment. I had a fridge to clean out and half finished draft due next week. So no, I had no where to be.

"No plans. I'm all yours. Uh, I'm assuming you were asking because you want to keep hanging out."

"Well yeah. Duh. I imagine you're enjoying yourself as much as I am."

I smiled.

"Yes, I'm enjoying my self immensely."

"Good. I'm glad to hear it. Tell you what: I'd like to eat breakfast in bed and watch cartoons. So you stay here and find something on that," she pointed to her laptop, "and I'll go cook something. Sounds good?"

I smiled again. My Saturday morning ritual usually consisted of cartoons, cereal, porn and jerking off, so yeah, it sounded good.

"Deal."

"Great."

She sat up and sniffed her armpit.

"Hm, maybe I should shower. What do you think?"

She shoved her hairy armpit in my face. Good, it smelled good. I grabbed her and held her close, breathing in deeply. Her soft breast touched my face and my dick started to harden again.

"You smell so fucking good."

"Then no need for a shower. We'll probably just get messy again. See you in a minute."

She slid on a clean thong and my t-shirt and left the room.

I flipped open her laptop and was instantly compelled to snoop around, but I thought better of it. While her email account and search history would tell me more about the woman I who had squirted in my face last night, I would feel strange learning about her in such a backhanded way.

I popped open a streaming platform and cued up some Steven Universe. It felt appropriate for the occasion.

Melanie returned 10 minutes later with breakfast tray: scrambled eggs and toast, sliced oranges and hot strong coffee. We cozied up and ate, and watched. When we finished eating we spooned and watched some more, and when my cock got hard I started fucking her asscrack and she rubbed her clit, then she pulled aside the crotch of her thong and I fucked her from behind. We both came and kept watching the show.

**********

I stayed there all day and over the next night. It was idyllic. We ate, we fucked, we chatted. At one point I went the bathroom and when I came back she was bent over the table, ass out, masturbating. I walked up behind her, got down on my knees and ate her ass. She came while grinding her ass into my face. In the evening she jerked me off while we watched The Last Jedi and licked the cum off her hand. We fell asleep spooning with my exhausted cock nestled between her ass cheeks.

In the morning it was drizzling. I said I should go home to take care of some things, which was half true. But mostly I was worried.

We said goodbye tenderly, fucking each other's mouths with our tongues, and I walked home in the grey light.

I h=got home and showered, cleaned up the kitchen, made coffee and sat down to work. But I was distracted. I my thoughts kept drifting back to Melanie. Her soft supple body. Her eyes that glowed with warmth. Her thick pink tongue and soft lips. I could already tell I was falling for her, or at least felt so comfortable and horny around her that I just wanted to keep fucking her forever. And I think she liked me too, though it's hard to compare HOW MUCH you're falling for someone after one weekend together. But that's not what worried me.

What worried me was this: I'd just gotten out of a 3 year relationship with Grace. And that had mostly been fruitless. not only that it hadn't had a future, but that we had both been unhappy for so much of it and too afraid to escape it. And now, the first woman I took to bed, and I was what, gonna shack up with her? Devote the rest of my life to slurping her pussy and her pussy alone? What about experimenting? One night stands? Threesomes? Orgies? Making a mistake and hooking up with someone I don't like or connect with sexually then have to awkwardly ghost?

Mostly I was afraid I'd get in over my head. I looked around at my life. I liked my place and my friends, but there was nothing really keeping me from totally falling into this thing. I worked freelance from home. I didn't have any pets or plants or kids to take care of. If I brought my laptop over to her place I'd really never need to come back here. I decided to clear my head.

*******

I went for a run. I was in pretty good shape and running was a meditation for me, a way to not think about anything and just move. There was a large park a few blocks from my place with a big hill. I lot of people went up there for the view of the city. I decided to head there.

The rain had lightened up and there was some sunlight poking through the clouds. I was just wearing some sweatpants, a t-shirt and running shoes. I jogged the few blocks to the edge of the park then took off in s print. I ran the perimeter of the park a few times then up the hill, making pretty good time and working up a sweat. When I got to the top I was spent.

I gulped water from the water fountain and headed to the lookout to cool off a bit before heading back home. I felt good: clear headed and in control. I'm not sure what I'm so scared of. So Melanie is hot. So she fucks like a beast. So I want to get lost in her eyes and found in her pussy. So she has the tits, ass, belly and sexual potency of an ancient fertility goddess. So she likes to watch cartoons on a Saturday morning. That doesn't mean we're soul mates. And I shouldn't be afraid to enjoy myself. I should take things slow and see what happens. Besides, we never said we were exclusive. I could hop on Tinder and pick out another fat girl with tits like an avalanche, talk her into bed, squirt my seed inside of her then delete then app, and I wouldn't be hurting anyone. Yup, I was a free agent. Ready to live my life.

I sat down on the grassy hill and looked out over the city. The sun was already starting to set and the sky was turning orange. It was a beautiful sight.

"Quite a view, huh?"

I turned. I was her. Melanie. She was wearing gym shorts and a hoodie, carrying a water bottle.

"You. Um, did you follow me?" I asked, half kidding.

"Don't flatter yourself, stud. I come up here every Sunday evening to clear my head before the week."

"Wow. More in common, I guess."

"I'm glad I ran into you, though. Can we talk?"

"Pull up some grass."

She sat down next to me. Lucky grass.

"I'm guessing I'm not the only one reliving the whole weekend, right?" she asked with a smirk.

"Right."

"So, this thing, it's pretty full on."

"Yeah. I don't normally do this kind of thing."

"Fall for somebody right away?"

"Right."

"No, me neither. I've had some bad relationships. Not bad people. But I've been mistreated. So I'm usually pretty cautious with someone new. But with you..."

"You can't help yourself?"

She nods.

"I can't help myself. Plus, I feel like, I don't know... Like I can trust you."

I nod back.

"I feel the same."

She looks at me, hard.

"So why don't we see where this goes? I mean, we shouldn't get too far ahead of ourselves, but we can keep going and see what happens?"

"That's exactly what I was thinking! You can't, like, read my mind, can you?"

"Like a book."

I laugh.

"Plus," she says, a sly look on her face, "we can experiment together. You ever had a threesome?"

I shook my head.

"Interested having one girl ride your face while another rides your dick? Or being fucked in the ass by a woman wearing a strap on? Or maybe you'd like to suck a guy's dick while I eat your ass? I'm just throwing stuff at the wall here and seeing what sticks."

"Sounds like the torrents of cum are what will stick to the wall."

"Hmm, you're vulgar as hell."

"So are you."

"When provoked. Anyway, I'd like to entertain your proposition. We can start dating. And as long as we enjoy each other's company and are interested in experimenting in the same way, we can have a ball and see what happens."

"Shake on it, sir."

We shake. it's almost funny.

"Well," I say, looking out at the city, "what's next?"

"Um, there's no one else up here. Want to degrade me verbally while I adopt a submissive sexual posture?"

"Yes," I say. "Yes I do."

"Okay then."

"Okay."

I stand up.

"Get that big fat ass over here. Crawl."

She grins. She puts down her water bottle and starts crawling towards me.

"Stop. You fat slut. Pull down your pants and crawl slowly."

She turns around so I can watch her peel the sweaty shorts from her ass and the damp panties from her ass crack.

"Flop those giant tits out too."

She looks at the ground with false modesty. She's pretty convincing. She unzips her hoodie and pulls it open. Her breasts protrude obscenely. She peels off her t-shirt, the armpits are soaked as is the spot under her tits. She pulls off her sports bra, letting her tits swing free and bounce down almost to her belly button.

"Now get over here."

I pull out my ridiculously hard cock. She wraps her lips around it. I walk backwards, and she was to crawl to keep her mouth around my cock. We do this for a while, and she manages to suck and bob pretty effectively considering the uneven terrain.

"You love it, you cock-hungry cum slut. You cum, fattened bitch. Flop those udders, you slobbering cow."

She's moaning into me cock, groaning with lust.

"Now get up, you lazy botch, and titfuck that tree."

She gets up, wipes her mouth and walks over to a small tree nearby. Her massive tits easily fit around the trunk. Her nipples meet on the far side.

"Yeah, you could titfuck the world. You enormous beast. Beg me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me."

"Beg me."

"Please fuck me please I need it."

I enter her from behind, pounding away at that gargantuan ass, splashing the flesh as I make contact.

"Rub your clit, you grubby pervert."

She does. We're both panting like maniacs. My balls start to tingle. Her legs tense and shake.

I cum, unleashing a river of semen into her. She cuts too, pussy juice streaming down her legs and into the grass.

I collapse onto her back, my head between her shoulders. She reaches back and holds my head with one arms. The other holding her up against the tree.

"Are you hungry?" she says, still panting.

"I could eat," I say, almost laughing with joy.

"Let's get some tacos and watch a movie."

"Okay, lets do that."

The sun is down now. We get dressed and walk together down the hill, hand-in-hand.

End of Part 2