Embracing The BBW Pt. 03

Story Info
Melanie invites a friend over and new horizons are explored.
2.3k words
4.52
22.5k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie and I fell into a routine.

I started staying over at her place so often that my own apartment became little more than a place to keep my extra clothes.

We would fuck constantly. No occasion was off limits. In the shower, obviously. And occasionally she's jerk me off in the bath or I'd finger her until she squirted into her bubble bath. She's suck my cock while we watched tv, while I ate breakfast, and I'd eat her out while she was sending email. I'd rake her from behind while she cooked, nude with nothing on but an apron, and she wouldn't even let the sauce stick. We'd fuck on the washing machine while we did the delicates.

We continued to experiment. We'd take turns tying each other up, or down. We'd ride each other around wearing leashes and dog collars. One night, after weeks of fingering her asshole deeper and deeper, I successfully shoved my entire cock in and fucked her ass until I came rivers. We fucked against the window with the lights on. I fingered her at the movies.

But there was a boundary hovering off on the horizon which had been mentioned, but not approached: fucking other people.

Now, I'm an open minded guy. I believe in love, sure. And I think a soul-mate is a nice idea. But I don't necessarily think it's realistic that you'll fuck one person for the rest of your life. I mean, I was exclusive and monogamous with Hope, and look where that got me. They call it a dead bed.

Melanie is different. For one, our connection is physical, and powerful. There's really no one I want more than her. But this is all theoretical. Would I be able to go through with fucking another woman, even with her blessing? What about the guilt? And what about the jealousy if she hooked up with someone else?

But of course, Melanie had the solution.

"We do it together," she offered, as if I was dense not to think of it.

"What, like a threesome?"

"Yeah. But no one calls it a 'threesome'. It's not the 70's."

"Okay, So how does it work?"

"It's not so complicated. We meet a prospective partner, hang out, see if there's chemistry. If there is, they'll be as interested as we are."

"So like, meet someone in a bar?"

"I mean, sure. Or a sex club. Or online. But I actually have someone in mind for our first time."

"First time??"

"Well sure. If we like it." She wrapped her arm around my waist and started rubbing my cock through my pants. "Picture it: me and another woman, lying on the bad ,our tongues buried in each other's pussies. You come over, cock all hard, and climb in there. Two horny big-totted bitches sucking your cock at the same time. Taking turns fucking us. summing all over our big hungry titties. We lick it off each other and kiss..."

I was hard as a redwood.

"And that's just for starters. The world is out oyster. Have you even been with another guy?"

"No, but I guess I've thought about it."

"What's the big deal? Categories of gay and straight are so old fashioned. why miss out on life's experiences. I bet you'd love playing with another cock. Everyone should get to give a blowjob at some point in their life."

I had to admit I was curious, but trepidatious. This was a lot of new for me. But I was game.

"Let's start with your friend. Who did you have in mind?"

"You'll love her. Here."

She showed me a photo. The woman was tall, tan, with broad shoulder, thick legs, huge breasts, a big strong ass as short bleach-blonde hair. She looked very sexy.

"Where do you know her from?"

"We've fooled around before. Her name is Beth. She's the best."

"Well, call her up!"

"Oh, it is on."

*******

Arrangements were made. I wasn't a big drinker but I had a couple of glasses of wine in preparation for the big night. Melanie was horny as hell and showing it, bumping her ass against my crotch and saying "oops" over and over throughout the evening. But I was nervous and kept saying we shouldn't start without our guest.

Finally there was a knock on the door around 8:00pm. Melanie was dressed down, just wearing a pair of loose sweat shorts and a tank top with no bra, meaning her big tits were swinging wildly, nipples absurdly erect, as she pranced to the door to answer it. Right away I could see I was in for quite a night.

Beth was huge. She stood over 6 feet and was thick. Her legs were sturdy, strong, like telephone poles. Her ass was massive and firm. Her shoulders and arms made it obvious she lifted weights. But despite all of this braun she was fat enough to give her a smooth, soft exterior. And her tits were like melons, protruding ludicrously off her chest. She had an even all-over tan and was totally shaved.

She was carrying a leather gym bag on her back, the strap flossing between her mammoth breasts. She bent down and wrapped an arm around Melanie's waist and they Frenched for a full minute. My jeans were getting tight.

"This is Beth," she said with a perky excitement.

"Hi, it's really nice to meet you."

I held out a hand.

"Come here."

She engulfed me in a bear hug. I could feel how strong she was, she almost lifted me off the ground. I was gonna like this.

"Beth, would you like a drink?" Mel asked, offering a glass of wine.

"Brought my own," she answered, pulling a pack of tall boys out of the gym bag. She cracked one, dropped the bad and sat on the couch, putting up her feet on the ottoman.

So, you love birds want to discuss the evening?

"Sure," I said, "let's get right to it."

"Well," she sipped her beer, "there's two ways we can play this. Either we make a game plan now and try to stick to it, or we just decide on a set of verbal check-ins. Every time one of us wants to up the ante, we just ask, 'do you want to do this?' The others just have to say 'yes' and it's game on. No answer is the same as no. That way no one gets in over their head."

"I like it. Direct and effective."

Melanie grabbed my arm. "He likes a take charge woman."

"My kinda guy," Beth said, licking foam off her lips. "Well, I'm ready to get started. Horny as a mother fucker. Shall we?"

Beth stood up, drained her beer, then stripped off her tank top. She wore a no-nonsense due bra underneath that contained her gargantuan bosoms. She pulled off her cut-offs revealing a matching thong than barely covered her shaved pussy and vanished into her massive ass-crack, never to be see again.

"Take off your clothes."

"Yes."

I unbuttoned my shirt, removed my pants, and dropped my underwear to the ground. I stood there naked and vulnerable as she sized me up.

"I like him, Mel."

"Me too."

"Kiss me."

"Yes."

She leaned in and shoved her thick tongue in my mouth. My cock rose higher. She grabbed my as sand lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around her, pressing my cock into her belly.

"Want me to suck your dick?"

"Yes."

She got her hands under my ass and lifted me higher. I got my legs over her shoulders and she enveloped my cock with her mouth. I fucked her face.

"Oh fuck yeah," said Melanie. I could hear the squelching of her wet pussy as she started to fuck herself while watching us.

Eventually Beth dropped me on my back on the couch and ket sucking, then licking my balls and tonguing my asshole. God, it felt good.

"More?"

"Yes."

She flipped me over and bent me over the arm of the couch, then shoved her tongue up my ass and went to town.

Just then Melanie came over and offered me her own ass, bending over in front of me. I obliged. There we were, tongue in and and tongue in ass. Melanie and Beth both rubbing their clits and dripping on the floor. My cock cool with the wetness from Beth's mouths.

Then Beth stopped, so I stopped. I felt her crawl up onto my back, dwarfing me.

"Have you ever been fucked up the ass?

"No."

"Would you like to be?"

Melanie turned to look at me, her face a blissed out mask of sexual frenzy.

"Yes."

"Good. Now relax."

She reached over and pulled a tube of lube out of her bag, lubed up her finger and slid to into my ass, gently and tenderly. She began sliding it slowly in and out of my ass while she encircled my cock with the other hand and started stoking me. I closed my eyes, letting go of my inhibitions. Meanwhile Melanie shoved her butt in my face again so I kept eating that.

After a good ten minutes of the fingering and the stroking Beth climbed off of me. Nobody had cum yet but Melanie had been worked up to a frenzy.

"Into the bedroom. Get on your back."

What happened next still blows my mind.

I led Melanie in the bedroom. I lay on my back with my ass just on the bed. Melanie hovered by the door, in some kind of sex trance.

Beth came in. She had removed her underwear and stood there, huge and powerful. Big tits bulging with their very long thick nipples. Shaved pussy glistening with moisture. She was holding a modestly sized latex cock on leather straps. She held it up.

"Okay?"

"Yes."

She began to belt it on. There was something so incredibly hot about Beth's big fat ass surrounded by the tight leather straps of her cock. She approach me, rubbing it with lube like she was jerking it off.

She pressed her cock against my asshole.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

She began to press gently. I could feel myself opening up. She kept up the pressure, moving deeper in, stretching me gently. She finally made contact, and I could feel the cock head pressing on my prostate. It was incredible.

"I'll go slow."

I was in ecstasy. She kept the slow motion of the fucking going and I began to slowly masturbate along to the rhythm. I couldn't believe how hard my cock felt. It was like a steel beam.

"Mel?"

Melanie walked over like one of Dracula's brides and sat on my face, then bent over and took my cock in her mouth. It was a 69 assfuck and I was vibrating with pleasure. I just kept kicking and licking Melanie's clit as Beth pounded my ass.

Then things increased. Melanie shifted around and actually straddled my dick and started fucking herself onto me. Beth increased her pace. She were a writhing mass off bodies' now, some impossible flesh machine that only produced pleasure. I felt a wave building inside of me.

The order went like this. Melanie climaxed, stacking everyone. She spasmed and twitched for a full minuted. I could feel her juices running down my asscrack and Beth fucked them right up me. Melanie fell forward onto me then rolled off and started stroking me with a strong grip.

Things built fast from there, and a moment later I fired the most powerful cumshot of my life. It almost hit the ceiling and just kept coming. Melanie's face with sprayed, as were Beth's tits and belly. I trembled and moaned, a long guttural sound I've never made before. The orgasm finally subsided and I went limp. Beth pulled out.

I must have passed out. When I came to I was treated to a site. Beth was tied down, face first, on the bed. Beth was behind her, fucking her with the strap on.

"Hey babe, get in on this."

I could barely move at first but I was mesmerized by the site. Melanie pulled out and sat on the bed, cock erect.

"Don't worry, it's clean. Now suck my dick."

I did. I sucked her big fat dick as best as I could for my first time. Melanie had her hands in my hair saying, "yeah suck that dick you horny cock slut. Eat it."

She grabbed me by the chin and looked at me lovingly. She almost broke character, but stopped herself.

"Fuck her."

"Yes, please fuck me. I want you dick in me!"

So I did. I climbed into that massive ass and fucked her like my life depended on it. She was squealing, moaning, begging.

"Harder. Yeah fuck me. No no no fuck me please fuck me!"

I started to well up, and before I knew what was happening Melanie had the dick against my asshole.

"You want this?"

"Yes please." I said.

She jammed the cock in my ass as I came like a firehose into Beth's sweaty pussy.

*******

We all took it easy after that. We lounged around and had more drinks. I watched Melanie go down on Beth until Beth came. We chatted about movies, the weather. Beth and Melanie sucked my did and tag team titfucked me, finally begin me to cum on their tongues, and then they Frenched. We fell asleep in a tangle of sweat and flesh and warmth.

********

Beth left in the morning, all smiles and eager to do this again. We kissed her goodbye then flopped down on the couch.

Something had changed. I had certainly experienced some firsts, and had some of the biggest orgasms of my life. And Beth was great. But I didn't feel the urge to see her one on one. Right now I just wanted to be with Melanie.

Mel.

She was as sexy to me that morning as she's ever been. I was too worn out to do anything just yet, but we kissed for a while on the couch then fell asleep again in each other's arms.

Yes, I'd been fucked up the ass. But that wasn't the only thing that had happened that night.

I was sure of it now. I was falling in love with Mel.