Embracing The BBW Pt. 06

Story Info
He marries the love of his life.
1.2k words
4.56
15.5k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said yes.

I was going to marry the woman of my dreams.

The woman who had inspired me to change my life in all the best ways. The woman who had drained gallons of cum from my body. The woman who I would crawl over broken glass for, whose body was all of my fantasies made flesh.

Melanie was going to be my wife.

I was beside myself with excitement.

We planned the perfect celebration. It was not going to be a conventional wedding This was going to be the culmination of all of our exploration together. We started making plans.

*******

The day of the wedding we were all a tingle. We moved quietly through the house, too excited to engage with each other lest we devolve into a debauched fuckfest that would cause us to miss the wedding. We dressed, me in a suit and her in a gorgeous vintage gown that curved and flattered her generous voluptuous figure.

We took a car to city hall for the first part of the day. A chaste, by the book ceremony conducted by a justice of the peace. In attendance were our families and old friends: my parents and a few old buddies, her aunt and brother and some people she grew up with. It was polite and lovely. We held flowers and took pictures. Afterwards we went out for dinner with everyone, there were a few earnest speeches, and we said goodnight.

Then we took a car to the real wedding.

You see, by this point, Mel and I were living a whole other life that those in our old lives didn't really know about. A life of free-horizon, uninhibited sexual indulgence. We were happy and fulfilled, even if that didn't jive with what mainstream tastes found acceptable. And we wanted to celebrate that lifestyle in the company of those we shared it with.

It was the same loft where we'd first met. The mutual friend who'd thrown the party all those months ago had been gracious enough to lend the space to us for the night. And our friends had shown up early and decked it out. Tables and chairs, food and drink. They'd hung fairy lights and arranged flowers and our carpenter friends had built a stage and an arch for the ceremony.

We arrived to cheers and salutations. Everyone was thrilled. We shook hands and kissed cheeks, then tucked ourselves in the bedroom to change.

"I can't believe we'd married!" I said, still buzzing.

"You'd better believe it, buster. You're mine now."

"And you're mine."

I took a step towards her and she waved me off.

"Not yet. Save it for after the ceremony. Now get changed."

"Yes, ma'am."

*******

I was standing under the arch dressed in my wedding outfit: a bowtie and black satin briefs. I elicited whistled and catcalls from our friends. I blushed.

The music played. Mel appeared in her wedding outfit: a white satin bra and matching thong, a veil and high heeled white pumps. She looked gorgeous and obscene, her massive breasts jiggling, her ass wobbling, her thighs sliding against each other. Everyone in the room was flush with desire for my Mel.

She joined me under the arch. We were both giddy.

Our friend Ester had agreed to marry us. She was a professor of human sexuality and the wise sage of our little circle. She smiled at us and began.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered to here to join these two very special bodies and souls as one. Marriage is a complicated idea, but for these two who have found their worlds expanded by each other, it is a pledge to live more fully and more joyfully than ever. Now, your vows."

Mel started.

"Ever since I met you I knew I had found my home. You've shared so much with me: your curiosity, your vulnerability, your desire, your devotion. But most of all, from the moment we touched, you felt like home. Stay with me forever."

Next was my turn.

"Mel, you have shown me so much. How to be brave, how to trust my instincts, how to be myself, love myself. But this is about more than just how I've grown. It's you. You're the kindest, funniest, smartest, sexiest, and most fun person I've ever been lucky enough to know. You're my favourite thing in the world. Just getting to be around you is all I'll ever need."

"Mel, do you take this man, this cock to suck, these nipples to pinch, this ass to peg, these hands to press to your body, this mouth to kiss, the heart to treasure, for as long as love lasts?"

"I do."

"And you, my lucky boy, do you take these toes to lick, these tits to suck, this pussy to devour, these lips to kiss, this tongue, these eyes, this heart, for as long as love lasts?"

"Oh, I do."

"Then with the power invested in me, I now pronounce you married. You may fuck the bride."

A rousing cheer went up. Music played. I kissed Mel as deeply as I ever had. And then the real fun began.

We were lift up and danced around and brought to the centre of the room. We were presented to each other. They held Mel out, slapped her big ass, jiggled her titties, beaconing me. I got hard instantly. They grabbed me too, spreading my ass, cupping my balls, grabbing my cock at the base. Everyone was cheering.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Hands were stroking me, and rubbing Mel's pussy, getting us ready. Two of them held Mel's thighs open, and they guided my dick in.

"Hey you," Mel said, staring up at me, beaming.

"Hey."

They pumped my hips and moved my ass for me. They fucked us with each other's bodies. I was welling up and so was Mel. This was transcendent.

We both came, erupting like volcanos. Whatever dripped on the floor was a cocktail of our juices, but I'm sure I pumped a gallon of cum into Mel. We spasmed and shook with pleasure. I massive cheer went up, celebrating the union.

The rest of the night was a blur. Mel and I watched our friends dance and drink and fuck. It was the best party I've ever been to. I saw Adam get pegged by Beth and he came so hard it splattered on his chin. We just smiled and sat on the couch, naked, stroking each other's bodies gently. The party went until dawn. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

*******

A few weeks later Mel was pregnant. It must have been the night of the party. She looked radiant as she expanded, her tits swelling with milk, her belly growing, her ass fattening. We fucked right up until the baby was born, our little Abigail.

We moved into our new house, and we both stayed home for a few months. Money wasn't a problem anymore. Of course, we had to make some adjustments. Any parent will tell you your sex life suffers when you have a small child. But we still explored new horizons. The joy of drinking milk from Mel's tits was indescribable, especially when I came between those colossal udders.

*******



We're happy as ever. Not everyone is lucky enough to meet their soulmate. I was, and so was Mel. So here's to love, and sex, and joy. May it find you too.

*******

Thanks for reading. That's the end of this one for now, but I hope to be back with more soon.