Embracing The BBW Pt. 05

Story Info
Mel introduced him to a new experience.
1.2k words
4.49
10.6k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot had happened in a few weeks. I had pitched my erotic fiction series to my editor, who loved it. I'd been hired to write a sample, and put in charge of the project. The sample had tested through the roof, and all of a sudden I was a success. I was making good money and working on a project that inspired me. I indulged every perverted impulse I had, and hired some of my favourite smut writer from online. We had to make sure we covered our bases and pleased our target audience. Every story couldn't be about short women with big juicy assess and soft hanging breasts like my Mel. But some could.

I gave up my lease and moved into Mel's place. We started saving up for someplace bigger. And we got somehow closer.

Our sex life had two modes: casual and adventurous.

Casual meant that every situation could be sexualized. I'd be writing and Mel would crawl under the table and suck my cock. I'd cum in her mouth and keep working. I'd wake her up by eating her pussy and she'd spray my face with her squirt. We'd fuck while watching tv, give each other hand jobs while reading on the couch. One time while I was playing video games she bent over so I could eat out her ass and pussy while I played. We ate dinner at home in the nude, or else went out and fucked in the restaurant bathroom, her tits pressed against the wall and I pounded her from behind.

Adventurous usually meant group stuff. We developed a network of friends. Some were Mel's colleagues, some were my writers. We would invite them over for dinner or board game nights and play with them. Some of them got pretty wild, but I want to tell you about my first bi experience. With Adam.

Adam had worked for me as an editorial assistant for the first week of my new position, but he got too busy with school and had to leave. He did so on good terms and we kept in touch. I liked Adam. He was a few years younger than me, smart and funny. He was openly bi with a femme quality, thin and fashionable. He wore androgynous clothes and nail polish. He was flirty and easy-going. He was an obvious choice.

Adam came over with a bottle of wine and a head full of stories. He sat on the couch and we chatted, he told us some entertaining yarns about his friends hooking up and embarrassing first dates. After a couple drinks he said:

"So, are we doing this?"

Mel smiled at me.

"Some ground rules. This is his first time with another guy so we agreed we'd take things slow. So we agreed on no penetration, just play."

"I'm cool with that," said Adam, throwing me a lustful smile.

"Okay," said Mel, standing up. "Let's get things started.

Mel pulled off her sweater, revealing her big, plump breasts.

"Wow, your girl has some huge tits!"

"She does indeed."

Adam stood up and caressed them through the bra, then started kissing Mel's neck.

"Okay so far?"

I nodded. I was nervous about getting jealous, but Adam was a friend. And I trusted him.

Adam slipped behind Mel and undid her bra, letting her tits flop out. He held them from behind, squeezing gently. Mel moaned.

He undid her fly and pulled down her jeans, the ground his crotch into her ass.

"What an ass. You could get lost in here."

Mel got down on her knees and undid Adam's fly, looking at me for approval. I nodded.

She pulled out his cock, which we a decent size. Adam stripped off the rest of his clothes and stood there, staring down at Mel with lust. Mel took his cock in her mouth and started sucking.

"Oh fuck, yeah. Yeah keep going. Oh fuck."

Mel lock eyes with me and beckoned me over. I stripped as well and kneeled beside her. She gently put one hand under Adam's balls and the other under his cock and offered it to me. It was slick with saliva and leaking precum. I kissed Mel on the mouth then dove in, taking the rigid thick cock into my mouth.

It took me a while to get the hang of it, keeping my mouth open and my lips on it, bobbing my head, not gagging. But I knew enough from being on the other side about what felt good. pretty soon I was slurping and stroking like a pro.

"Fuck yeah. Suck my cock. Oh god that feels so good."

I didn't even realize that Mel had back off and was watching with intense lust, stroking her pussy fervently.

"That's so fucking hot. Get his cum, baby. Suck the cum right out of him."

Adam put his hands on my head and helped me move up and down his cock.

"Uh huh... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna..."

He shot in my mouth and I gulped that cum down like it was the nectar of the gods, thick and salty and coating my throat. Adam collapsed on the couch, spent. Mel had squirted all over the floor and was panting, her big tits heaving with every breath.

"Baby, you did it. Fuck I'm so proud of you."

I looked down and saw that I was hard as a rock. I was surprised by myself. I'd never thought of myself as anything but a straight guy before I met Mel, but now the flood gates had opened and I was up for anything, as long as Mel was there to help guide me.

"How was he?"

"He sucks dick like a cum-hungry slut."

"Well he learned from the best."

"Show me."

Mel dove on my dick and started slurping like a fiend. I stood up and leaned back, feeling the pure ecstasy of Mel's perfect lips around my throbbing erection. Adam crawled over and started licking my balls, then sharing cock-sucking duties with Mel. After a few minutes she grabbed his revived cock and stroked, so Adam stood up beside me and we kissed on the lips, tongue fucking each other's mouths as Mel performed miracles on our immensely hard dicks.

The cum was building in me and Adam was close as well, I could tell by his moaning. Mel was alternating sucking and stroking and soon we were both about to pop. She double fists us until we both erupted on her face, cum dripping onto her massive titties and into long her cleavage.

She stood up and kissed us both, then pushed our heads down so we could lick and suck our cum off her tits, then kiss it into each other's mouths.

*******

Adam stayed for a while longer, telling more stories, then rubbing my cock until I was hard and, while standing behind me and dry humping my ass, jerked me off into Mel's spread open ass crack. He thanks us for a great time then headed off into the night.

I lay down in bed with Mel and she stroked my hair and let me gently suck her titties as we relaxed before bed.

"So, do you have everything you ever wanted?"

"Almost," I replied. "I want you, forever."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I want this, us, for the rest of our lives. Mel, will you marry me?"

To Be Concluded.