Emerald Binds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not only would I say that, I would show pictures." Donna held up her smartphone. An evil grin pulled on her face as she tapped the picture currently on screen. "Not only do I have a picture of your jizz leaking out of me, but..." She effortlessly swiped to the next photo. "...I have this one. Shirt ripped, bra yanked down, hair a mess, cheek dirty from you shoving me against the bar...and if you look closely enough, the palm print on my face where you hauled off and smacked me."

"I never did that!"

She glanced at the photo and shrugged. "Looks like you did to me." Kyle made to lunge for the phone, but Donna easily managed to pull it away from him. "Don't bother. I already uploaded them to the cloud. All I have to do is show those to your sheriff buddies and your life is over. Sure those pictures won't hold up in a court of law but they'll be Exhibit A in the court of public opinion. These photos get out and you can say goodbye to your marriage, your job, your pension, AND your reputation." The look of disbelief on Kyle's face was better than foreplay, touching off a brief vibration deep inside of her.

"You'd do that to me? Lie to ruin my career? Why would you do that?"

"One, I like older men, and out of all the ones who stumble through that door, you're the only one that's ever caught my eye. Two?" She shook her head, letting her short black hair shimmer under the recessed lighting. "Because of those pictures? You're mine. You have to do whatever I tell you to do, or else your entire life will go up in flames. Having total and utter control over someone else's life? You have no fucking idea how hot that is."

Kyle was frozen in place as Donna came around the bar. "Being able to snap my fingers and have you come running? I'm wet just thinking about it." She made her way towards one of the table booths set along a far wall. "But the best part is, you're going to love it too."

"Like hell I will!"

Donna spun on her heel to look at him. "Deep down inside, you always wanted to be told what to do. You didn't fuck me the other night because you were drunk. You did it because I told you to. This is everything you ever wanted, you're just too chickenshit to admit it."

He was fuming. Donna could feel the negative energy rolling off him like smoke from a raging forest fire, which only served to turn her on even more. She pressed her thighs together in an attempt to suppress the drumming between her legs. "You're going to complain at first," she told him. "You'll bitch, you'll moan, and you'll try to get out of it only to remember the hold I have over you. But every time you fuck me, your cock will be harder than diamond. You'll cum like you haven't since you were a young man. Every single thing I tell you to do, you'll want to do it. And... if you're good, maybe I'll do some of the things you want to do."

"You fucking bitch."

"Absolutely. Let's start with something easy. Take your clothes off. All of them." At Kyle's deep breath of hesitation, Donna raised her voice. "Now!"

Anger raged in Kyle's eyes as he pulled his dark green t-shirt over his head. The black tank top underneath followed. Donna licked her lips as she took in his torso. There was some flab and sag, which was understandable for a man his age. But the white hair covering his pecs and abdomen more than made up for those flaws. Shaking his head, Kyle kicked off his shoes, using his feet to push his socks off and slide them to join the growing pile of clothing. His hands tore the belt through its buckle before he shoved his khakis down his legs, leaving him wearing only a pair of dark black boxer briefs. Even from where she was standing, it was evident to Donna that Kyle was incredibly aroused, the fabric of his underwear stretched into a high tent as it covered what lay beneath.

His thumbs went to his waistband, but Kyle paused. A note of defiance flashed briefly over his face, only to fade as Donna stared silently at him. Defeated, Kyle took off his underwear, leaving him utterly nude before her. His cock thrust proudly from between his legs, harder than it had been the other night and throbbing despite Kyle's rage. "See," she told him, "you like this. Standing there without a stitch of clothing. What would your buddies say if they saw you right now?"

"I don't know," he snarled. "Why don't you take a picture and send it to them?"

"Keep that fighting spirit. The angrier you are, the more I'll make it worth your while." She gestured toward his erect penis. "When was the last time you were that hard without the aid of something little and blue?" When Kyle didn't answer, Donna gave an amused chuckle. She hopped onto the table behind her and pulled up her jean skirt, revealing that she had gone commando for the evening. "Lick it," she demanded after lewdly spreading her legs.

Kyle's first step was the hardest. His eyes burned with anger and indecision as he walked towards her. He stood in front of her for a brief moment before, using the table for balance, carefully sinking down on his knees. Slowly leaning forward, Kyle hesitantly ran his tongue between her thigh and her puffy lips. Donna gave him a few tries, but he was focusing on licking her without licking her. "Damn it," she snapped, "you know how to eat pussy, right?"

Kyle continued running his tongue along her thighs and through the patch of black hair - anywhere BUT where she wanted. Finally sighing in frustration, Donna grabbed the back of his head and forced his face directly against her pussy. In response, Kyle shoved his tongue into her soaked tunnel before dragging it upward. Her clit throbbed with anticipation, and the merest brush of Kyle's lips against her button caused her to lift off the table.

Kyle slowly became more enthusiastic. His hands grabbed her butt, holding her in place as he angrily lashed her clit like he was trying to wear it down to the nub. The anticipatory drumming throughout her body was becoming almost unbearable. Her nipples were painfully tight underneath her sports bra, causing Donna to practically tear her shirt off so she could pull the restrictive garment over her head, freeing her breasts. Pinching her nipples brought relief, pain, and another round of pleasure. Her jean skirt was the last thing to go. She unzipped it and hurled it across the bar. It landed on the dirty floor, leaving both her and Kyle completely nude as he went down on her atop a dingy table.

An orgasm was beginning to stir inside of her when Kyle abruptly pulled away and climbed to his feet. Before Donna could protest he had shoved her onto the table. One hand pinned her down while the other took hold of his erection. Despite the look of fury on Kyle's face, Donna spread her legs as far as she could. She was so wet she didn't even feel her lips part as Kyle stabbed his cock inside of her, jamming himself to the hilt with one hard thrust.

Donna's hands searched for anything to brace herself against as he pulled out, only to bury himself in her pussy once again. "That's right," she hissed. "Fuck me like you mean it."

He began pounding into her without mercy. The table knocked against the wall as Kyle's fingers dug into her hips, holding her in place, allowing him to thrust hard and deep. The thought of this married older man breaking his marriage vows and fucking a bartender half his age on a dirty table in a dingy bar pushed her arousal higher and higher. Her pussy was almost dripping around his cock. She squeezed her breasts, twisting her nipples to add a pain sweet as silver to the bliss she was feeling. Kyle's face was fraught with determination as he continued to slam into her.

Donna's orgasm wound its way to its peak, and it almost shattered her when it finally came crashing down. Her back arched off the table while her pussy clenched around Kyle's still driving cock. Vulgar cries of ecstasy echoed across the empty bar. The fact that Kyle angrily thrust into her, deriving his own pleasure by believing he was punishing her, drove Donna to another climax. Her hips bucked wildly, and his response was to shove her knees further apart. He loomed over her, trying to drive her through the table, each thrust of his hard cock accompanied by an almost primal grunt.

Time was threatening to stand still as Donna lost track of nothing more than her own euphoria. She was brought back to reality, however, when Kyle began gasping like he had the night before. Recognizing the telltale sign of his imminent orgasm, Donna pushed herself onto her elbows. "Cum on me," she ordered him. "Fucking cum on me wherever you want."

He grabbed her by the back of her head and dragged her off the table, forcing her to her knees. She eagerly opened her mouth as he pulled her head back just before thick ropes of cum splashed against her face. His groans of release sounded almost painful as his cock pulsed, painting Donna with his hot essence.

Once he was spent, Kyle collapsed into the booth. He sat on its edge, panting as if he had just rescued someone from a raging fire. Donna wiped her hand across her face, wiping his cum across her cheeks and chin. Afterglow flared brightly inside of her. "Did you like cumming on my face," she asked in a playfully innocent voice. Kyle's answer was a withering glare, causing her to roll her eyes. "Oh, don't be a little bitch." Donna got to her feet, accepting the offering hand that Kyle reflexively held out to her. "You haven't cum that hard in forever. Go ahead, tell me I'm lying." His smoldering glare was answer enough for her. "How did it feel, screwing a woman half your age on a dirty table in your favorite watering hole? I saw it in your eyes. You hated me even as you railed me."

"What do you want me to say?" he snarled.

"That you liked it. That even though you loathed me you didn't want to stop fucking me. That not only did I make you cum harder than your wife has in years, but I also let you cum on my face." She went so far as to poke him in the chest. "Again, tell me I'm..."

"Just because I enjoyed it," he snapped, "doesn't mean I liked it."

"Keep telling yourself that." The rage in his eyes was almost enough to rekindle Donna's lust, but one time was enough for tonight. She didn't want to push her luck. "You and I are going to have so much fun."

"This isn't funny."

"I didn't say this was going to be funny, I said this was going to be fun." With that, she picked up her scattered clothing and headed for the bathroom. "I'm going to clean myself up," she called over her shoulder. "Feel free to have another beer before I drive you to the station..."

X X X X X

Claudia stared at Donna in utter horror. "You blackmailed him," she stated in a choked whisper.

"Yep," the young woman answered flippantly. "He complained at first, but eventually he just accepted it for what it was and focused on enjoying the ride."

Rubbing her face with both hands, Claudia looked Donna directly in the eyes. "How long have you been screwing my husband?"

"Just over a year," admitted Donna. "You honestly had no clue that any of this was happening? Damn, I'm good."

"But I borrow Kyle's phone all the time and I've never seen a call or a text from you."

"Because I'm not stupid. I whip up a random Gmail account and email him when it's time to hook up. They immediately get dumped into his spam folder, and who looks in someone else's spam folder? I give him a date, a time, and a code phrase so he knows it's me. Maybe I shouldn't be telling you all this, but it's not like you're going to do anything about it."

"What you've done, what you're doing... Donna, this isn't healthy."

"Of course it's not. It's toxic as fuck. That's what makes it so fun. I'll tell you what." Donna leaned over the bar. She turned her jaw towards Claudia. "You give me one good punch and I'll call the whole thing off. I'll delete the photos right in front of you and I'll tell Kyle in person that it's over." She tapped her chin with one finger. "Haul off and give me your best shot, Claudia."

Claudia could feel her fingers tighten. Donna's perfect jawline was begging for a left hook that would knock her clean out. Even as she raised her fist, however, images flashed into her mind - her mom bloodying up the man who would briefly become Claudia's stepdad. Her aunt tying her cousin to the whipping post and laying into him because he had gotten an 'F' on a math test. The rare nights she spent at her grandfather's house where he would get drunk and yell at the football game on television. The sound of plates shattering. Bottles being thrown against the wall. Leather against skin. It was enough for the fist she had made to loosen, becoming nothing more than a weak hand.

"Told you so." There was a note of sympathy underneath Donna's triumphant words. "You just don't have what Kyle wants anymore. You're missing that... spark. He knows you'll never change and asking you to order him around or try something new would be a waste of time. You're comfortable in being a rut and hope it'll turn into a ditch so you never have to climb out. You don't have what it takes to boss him around like I do."

"Why are you doing this?" Claudia's eyes were cast down towards the bar as she spoke. "You're young and attractive. You shouldn't have any trouble finding someone to... to go home with."

"That's just it. I could hit up Sapphire Drop and find some handsome ski bum for a roll in the hay, or drive down to Aspen and find some rich old guy to be my sugar daddy. But breaking a happily married man and having complete control over him? 'Everything's about sex except sex. Sex is about power.' Francis Underwood, House of Cards. Having power over Kyle is almost as good as fucking him."

"Oscar Wilde," Claudia murmured. "That quote is from Oscar Wilde."

"Who the hell is Oscar Wilde? Look, it's 11:45. We open in fifteen minutes. Unless you have anything else you want to say to me, I have to finish setting up."

"Just... stop it," Claudia managed to say. Desperation hung off every word as she begged, "please."

"Nope. Now if you don't mind, I have to fill the ice. Leave the emergency door open when you go." With that, Donna grabbed a pair of buckets. Whistling a jaunty tune, she headed towards the back room, ignoring the despondent Claudia. As she walked back with her ice, Donna saw Claudia's pickup truck pulling out of the back parking lot, moving so slowly that it failed to kick up a cloud of dust.

X X X X X

She had driven straight to Tara's house and laid everything out. And now here she was, sitting at the kitchen table, watching her sister-in-law silently load shells into a shotgun. "That is not a solution," Claudia warned.

"Speak for yourself."

"Tara..."

Tara closed the breach and made sure the barrel was pointing away from them before saying, "She's not only blackmailing my brother, she's doing so by threatening to lie about being assaulted. She's single-handedly setting women's rights back twenty-five fucking years with that shit." When Claudia sighed, the only thing that stopped Tara from slamming her fists down on the table was the loaded shotgun. "Damn it, Claudia, this is when you get mad! My brother's also to blame here but this bitch is destroying your marriage! Get mad at her, get mad at him, just get mad at someone!"

"What if this is my fault?" Claudia held up a hand, cutting Tara off before she could say a word. "Kyle's always had to be the disciplinarian. He always made the final call on big decisions. I followed his lead on everything. What if... what if that's not what he wanted..."

"Then he should have had the balls to tell you! Thirty-some years of marriage, three kids, a job where he pulls people out of burning buildings and spends his summers making sure the fucking state doesn't catch on fire... if he had any issues with how things were going then he should have said something!" Tara bolted up from her chair and took a few angry steps before whirling back around. "Your marriage worked, Claudia. You never had any rough patches that I saw, and I never once doubted you two were in love. For thirty years he did the lifting and you supported him because that's what worked! If things needed to change then he should have told you and trusted you to listen!"

Claudia's shoulders tensed as the volume of Tara's voice inched higher and higher. "I should have at least noticed something. The excessive drinking, the change in his hours..."

"Fine! Then get angry at yourself, Claudia! Donna's right, you're being way too passive about this!"

"I can't, Tara." Claudia ran a hand through her faded red hair as she started to tremble. "I'm mad. Believe me, I am. But...every time I start to get angry, I get scared. My entire family went from zero to ten in the drop of a hat. Tact and negotiation didn't exist when I was growing up." Crossing her arms in an attempt to calm herself, she continued, "As soon as I feel that anger start to well up, I push it back down. It's... it just happens. It's not something I control. It's something I've trained myself to do, and now it's a reflex."

The tears finally came. "My marriage is broken," she sobbed, "and I can't get angry enough to do something about it."

She heard the kitchen chair scrape across the floor. Wiping the tears away as they fell, Claudia watched as Tara unloaded the shotgun. After making sure the weapon was cleared and the safety was on, she set it against the counter before reaching out to take Claudia's hands. "I apologize if I scared you with the shotgun," she told her. "If what you're saying is true, then when this is over, I think you should talk to someone. But that's in the future. Right now there's only one question that matters. Do you want to save your marriage?"

"I want to talk to Kyle," she sniffed. "And then..."

Leaving the rest unsaid was enough for Tara. "We'll need a plan. And yes," she said in response to Claudia's look, "I said 'we.' You're not just my sister-in-law, you're family of the heart. Your problems are my problems... and in this case, my idiot brother's problems are my problems too."

"Thank you, Tara," she said, squeezing her friend's hands appreciatively. "I... I think I have an idea, or at least the beginnings of one. Can you get time off next week for a spa day in Snowmass?"

X X X X X

Kyle's cock was as hard as marble as he drove up the winding road.

Donna had told him she was working a double that day, so seeing a new email pop up in his spam folder was a pleasant surprise. "Noon," it said. "Your place. Working lunch. Read the note on the kitchen counter."

It was easy for him to slip away. Being deputy fire chief came with the ability to take a long lunch on occasion. A quick text to Claudia asking how the spa day was going was answered by a picture of his wife's freshly painted toenails, confirming that his illicit rendezvous could take place without the risk of discovery.

As always, there was a twinge of guilt that was quickly stilled. There was simply nothing he could do about his affair with Donna. His attempts to end their relationship had resulted in Donna simply pulling up the incriminating photos she had taken. Over the past year, she had added several more pictures to the collection, including one of his chest splattered with his own cum from a long, tortuous handjob. Despite the moment being part of Donna's blackmail file, the memory of his cock erupting in Donna's hands after she had slowly worked on him for over an hour was one he constantly returned to.

The affair was simply part of his life now. Deep down inside, Kyle knew it was a weak excuse, but as always, rationalization easily swam its way to the surface. Breaking it off now would only result in public humiliation, the end of his career, and a messy divorce if Claudia decided to put up a fight. At this point, all he could do was keep things quiet.