Emerald Binds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Yeah, I get it. It's your cock."

With a sharp nod, Claudia resumed licking him. She couldn't remember the last time she had gone down on Kyle. At first, she ran her mouth along the shaft like a harmonica, but sexual instinct quickly took over. Her lips slid up and down the stiff pole while her hand furiously jacked him off. Kyle began to moan with wanton lust. He writhed and strained against the scarves as she punished his cock with her lips and tongue.

When her jaw got sore, Claudia pulled her mouth free. "Look at me," she told her husband. As Kyle made eye contact, she ran her tongue up his shaft, never looking away from him. "This is my cock. Say it."

"It is," he panted eagerly. "It's your cock, Claudia. It never should have belonged to anyone else."

"Damn right it shouldn't have. Here's how this is going to work. You're still in the guest bedroom. If you want to fuck, you've got two hands. If I want to fuck, you drop your pants and get to work. If I want to tie you up, you lie down and spread out. If I tell you I want to put a buttplug in your ass, you'll honestly think it over. You have the right to say no, but you're going to give it the common consideration you should have given me. Do you understand?"

Kyle shivered at Claudia's words. "Where the heck is this coming from?"

"That's not an answer." She punctuated her sentence by squeezing his cock.

"I understand," he groaned. "Now can I ask where this is coming from?"

"It's pent-up aggression. It's sixty years of holding back my anger plus a month of being absolutely furious. I need to let it out and I'm going to do it by giving you exactly what you wanted. I'm in control. And until I trust you again, I'm going to stay in control. Your phone, your laptop, where you go, who you're with - that's the price you pay for what you did. I want to trust you again one day, Kyle. But that won't be anytime soon. Now, tell me you want me to keep sucking you off."

"Oh God, I want you to keep blowing me. Please."

Anticipation rippled from Claudia's pussy as she resumed her attentions to her husband's cock. She ran her mouth along the upper half, puckering her lips when she reached the tip and making her husband's body twitch in the process. Her hand gripped his lower half, occasionally moving down to cup him for a brief moment before jacking him off once again. Kyle's cock was hot inside her mouth, and the taste of his pre-cum wasn't as unpleasant as she recalled.

Eventually, Kyle started bucking. "Oh shit, stop, stop!" Claudia lifted her head, letting his cock pop from her lips, as Kyle arched his back. His forearms were taut cables as he pulled on the restraints. "Sorry," he said after a few seconds. "That was getting too intense for me. Holy shit, Claudia, I never knew you had that in you."

"To be honest, I didn't know either." She offered one last lick, causing him to groan, before standing up. "But if you had asked, maybe we could have found out together."

Turning her back to Kyle, Claudia reached back and teasingly undid the hooks on her bra. Her breasts spilled free as she tossed the garment on the ground. Bending at her hips, Claudia teasingly slid her black granny-panties down her legs, leaving her completely nude. The pale red triangle of hair between her legs was due for a trim, she noted before turning around to look at Kyle.

His eyes roamed over her naked body. "Damn," he proclaimed, "you are so fucking beautiful."

Despite her anger, Claudia offered a saucy grin as walked around the bed towards her nightstand, trailing a finger along her husband's body. He turned his head to watch pull something else from the top drawer. "What is... oh wow," he quietly exclaimed when he saw the blue tube of lubricant. "That's new."

"Warming lube," Claudia told him while she climbed onto the bed. "By the time I'm done, you won't remember that bitch's name."

It was new, being assertive. And incredibly thrilling. Claudia squeezed the tube, spilling a hefty amount of blue gel over Kyle's cock. She proceeded to coat his penis with several helpings of lubricant, causing him to moan with pleasure.

Claudia rubbed her hands together, spreading the remaining lubricant over her palms, before reaching over and dragging them over Kyle's chest. His exclamation of surprise turned into an appreciative groan as she rubbed the gel over his pecs. "I'm going to go wash my hands," she said once she had finished. "Don't move." With an amorous gaze, she crawled off the bed, looking at her husband the entire time.

By the time she got back from the bathroom, Kyle's breathing had quickened. His throbbing cock dripped with lubricant and his nipples were as hard as hers. "How does it feel?" she asked in a husky voice.

"Like I'm going to explode."

"Hmm." Claudia moved to the edge of the bed. She looked down at her husband, who returned her look with smoldering eyes. "Tell me what you want me to do, Kyle."

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to climb on top of me and ride me until I explode. I want to feel your pussy gripping my cock. I want you to make me forget her name."

The last sentence sent Claudia over the edge. She barely contained her eagerness as she scrambled onto the bed. Planting her knees on either side of him, Claudia lined up his cock with her wet lips and sank onto him. Kyle sighed with relief as his wife impaled herself on him.

"You like that... oh, wow," gasped Claudia as she felt the warming gel take effect. Her entire body rippled with lust. Kyle's hands clenched into tight fists. He raised his hips, giving her a platform to grind against, as Claudia began riding him. Her knees protested and her hips threw their two cents in, but Claudia didn't care. She drove Kyle's warm, throbbing cock into her hot, dripping pussy with ardent fervor.

Her heart raced. Sweat began to coat Claudia's forehead and chest. "Tell me whose cock this is," she growled as waves of euphoria rolled through her.

"Yours... it's yours Claudia... and tell me it's my pussy..."

"No. It's not. You want it back, fucking earn it. Make it your pussy if you think you can."

She quickened her pace. For a brief moment, she was thirty years old again. She used her hands to push off from her thighs. Claudia's attempt to blow off steam had descended into primordial fucking, and she didn't care. All that mattered was the delicious fullness her husband gave her.

She screamed, louder than she ever had during sex, before her orgasm crashed into her with the force of a tidal wave. Stars exploded in her eyes and blood rushed into her ears as her pussy clenched with incredible pressure. Her essence leaked from her pussy, mixing with the blue lubricant that now coated their thighs. "Fuck me Kyle," she snarled guttarly. "Fuck me with that fucking cock!"

He did as best he could in his current situation. Even as she came, Claudia continued to ride him. Every thrust built another orgasm inside of her. When her second orgasm broke, she didn't have the energy to remain upright. She fell forward, collapsing on Kyle's body. Her hands clutched the bedsheets while she came and came again. By the time she was done, Claudia could barely move. She could feel Kyle lifting his hips, driving his cock into her quivering pussy.

Now it was her turn to be used. Claudia moaned, not caring about anything but the incredible pleasure her husband was giving her. A third orgasm was on the horizon before Kyle's body tensed. He exploded inside of her, filling her with his cum. By the time he finished, both of them were wheezing. Claudia could barely move. She could hear Kyle's heartbeat racing beneath his chest. As soon as she could, she reached down and carefully removed his softening cock from her dripping pussy, an act that took every ounce of energy she had left.

She heard Kyle grunt with effort. Turning her head, she watched him slowly pull his right wrist free from the emerald scarf. He then untied his left wrist, allowing him to wrap his arms around his exhausted wife. They lay there, sweaty, soaked, drained, allowing their breathing to return to normal. "Do you think it would be weird if I asked my therapist about channeling my anger into sex," she teased. "Because I can't remember the last time it was that amazing."

"I'm willing to explore that if you are," Kyle murmured as he stroked her faded red hair.

The rush of endorphins helped put out the final embers of anger and lust inside of her. She sat up and untied Kyle's ankles, freeing him from the emerald binds. "You've got five minutes," she said as she cuddled up with her husband, "then you can go watch baseball. You're still banished to the guest room. And don't expect this every night. You're NOT getting off that easy. Right now I just want to be held."

"I understand."

It was the afterglow that caused Claudia to give in to the urge to peck Kyle lightly on the cheek. "We're going to be OK. As long as we trust and support each other..."

"And as long as I don't fuck up anymore."

"And as long as you don't fuck up anymore, we'll get through this."

"Promise?"

"Even better. I'm telling you."

X X X X X

Author's Notes

So this one's a little different from my usual fare. Short version - I had an idea in my head and it wouldn't go away until I wrote it.

Long version - Google "Oh John Ringo No."

I try to end my stories on a somewhat happy note, and this one's more "Happy For Now" than "Happily Ever After." We've all fucked up in our lives. The hope is that we can always turn things around, and I'll sacrifice realism for hope any day of the week. Kyle's getting off easier than any married man should, however, I feel Claudia's newfound confidence helps to tip the scales. Plus, it leaves the door open for a sequel should my mind wander that way.

Thanks to the employees of Arrow Aerodynamics for their assistance with editing!