All Comments on 'Emerald Falls'

by GottaStartSomewhere

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story. I am a married man who loves to hike and commonly fantasize about being spit roasted taking a nice sweet load in my mouth and up my ass.

GreaserBobGreaserBobabout 2 years ago

I loved it. Probably better than my stuff even. The set up was a little long but it pays off. I especially enjoyed the implied conspiracy beforehand to seduce the protagonist.

CalifornicaCalifornicaabout 2 years ago

Perfect. Needs a follow up soon….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot story! Got me off. Fantastic job!

Appreciate it. Thanks

yowseryowserabout 2 years ago

Starting somewhere

Nice effort, intriguing set up and promise of more, all good things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Does either Brian or Matt have a spread of sexy chest hair for that muscled chest? Brian would seem to be the ideal man for a spread of sexy chest hair!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot hot hot, I'm a bit jealous ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If this was you first attempt at gay literotica, then just like Matt, you're a natural. Gave you five stars, wish I could give you more. It was well written, very descriptive, and had me hard as a rock. Hope you're planning more chapters to this story. Can't wait to find out what happens back at the campsite. Never had anything like this happen on my camping trips, but sure wish it had. Thanks for a really hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I heard a story like this while walking nude on Ocracoke Island from a man about 20 years older than me. As he told the story he looked at my cock and said he liked my reaction, I looked down to see a beautiful 6 or 7in. flaccid and tan cock hanging low. He looked over to dunes saying his friend was up there waiting. We went up they gave a joint to suck on and touched my dick the other man laid down and started sucking, I took the joint out and received his friends deck was forced into my mouth and it felt big but I liked it and I came in his friends mouth. He pulled me up licked my ass fingers me and his member slipped in very tightly. I was lost in the glory of it when I saw people taking video of us. I wanted to hide but no wear to go so I just went with it. Loved every minute of it. WL in Petersburg Va.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of my first was beautiful, I’ve always liked to be watched or with other couples. This time his wife directed us.

This is a great first time story for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I loved Matt’s progression from reluctant “straight” to eager cocksucker.

powertrainpowertrainover 1 year ago

Wow, I can only imagine how hot that would be. Great story 👏

HartMannHartMannabout 1 year ago

Briiliant story, well told and I can soooooo relate. One moment as straight as an arrow, the next moment, you find yourself with a cock up the ass and loving it..... that's how it goes....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous