Emergence 01: Jan

Story Info
Janice comes to the city and soon makes friends.
5.7k words
4.35
18.7k
20
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#1

Jan

This is very difficult for me to do, but a friend suggested that writing down my experiences would help me. And it seems to have helped me quite a bit.

I was raised by very strict parents on a small farm with small town ideas. Church on Sunday and I was not allowed boyfriends. "You must save yourself for your husband," was my Mother's mantra every day and twice on Sundays. At nineteen I married a preacher from the next town who was twenty years older and even more religious than my family. I guess it could be considered an arranged marriage because I was firmly pushed into the arrangement by my Mother. My Father was not pleased but she ran the place. There was no love involved on my part and obviously none on his part.

Henry was a good man in the eyes of the community, but boring. Sex was once in a while, always on Saturday night and was done in the dark and when I tried to hold him or kiss him, he would let me give him a kiss on the cheek...that's it. I once walked into the bedroom naked from a shower and he admonished me by saying, "Cover thyself woman, in my house." I was not allowed to wear make-up and always had to wear respectable clothing.

Then after eight years Henry was gone. He was walking across Main street and a logging truck, fully loaded hit him, killed him without even slowing down. Four weeks later I moved to the city and found a job doing accounts at a fair-sized business. I was very torn about leaving all I had become accustomed to. Later on, I learned there were some psychological damage done. In my mind, sex was a duty to be done by a wife. There had been no romance or joy in my life.

Almost immediately I met Bob, he was an accountant with the firm and my boss. He was a tall handsome man in his late thirties, with short blonde hair. He was very kind and helpful to me. I guess I probably developed a crush on him fairly early on. I could see he was interested in me but he never acted on this.

The other person who influenced my life remarkedly was, Linda. She was my "cell mate" as she called it. We were in adjoining cubicles. She is very beautiful with short blonde hair, a nicely developed slim body that she was not hesitant to display. Just about as opposite to me as can be. And she was forever trying to set me up with some guy. We became fast friends. She taught me how to apply make-up and kept trying to get me to wear "less frumpy" clothes, as she called them, and to "stand up straight". I resisted because I had rather large breasts.

About four months later I came to work one day to learn that Bob was leaving for another company. It dawned on me suddenly, I had strong feelings for Bob. But he had never asked me out or made the smallest advance. I looked over the partition and said to Linda, 'I...I...err. I kind of like him...you know...like.'

'I know Jan,' she whispered. 'Why don't you run into his office and rip your blouse off. Show him those big tits you've been hiding.'

'Oh Linda,' I uttered with tears developing in my eyes. She came running around to my cubicle took me in her arms.

'Oh, Jesus honey, I'm sorry...so sorry. I didn't know. God I'm such a dummy.' She stroked my hair comforting me. There was a discrete cough behind us and Bob stood there with a frown on his face.

'Are you alright Janice?' he asked quietly.

'Yes sir,' I replied trying to smile.

'Janice,' he began. 'Now that I'm no longer your boss...I...err. I wonder if you would like to go out for dinner with me. I...err...I couldn't ask before.' He continued looking down at his shoes. 'Being your boss.'

Linda walked behind Bob and as she passed, she grinned like a fool and gave me two thumbs up. I nodded like a simpleton. 'Yes...sure. I guess, sir'

'I think you can call me Bob. I mean now that...'

'Call me Jan, please.'

'Jan, OK.' He said shyly as he walked away.

Linda's head shot up over the partition, again with two thumbs up. 'Now I'll have to get you some more...stylish clothes Jan.'

'No, you wont. He asked me out because of who I am. Not what you want me to be.' I said firmly.

'Of course, dear,' Linda agreed quickly, still happily smiling like a fool.

Three months later Bob and I were married.

The wedding went beautifully. However, the wedding night, to be kind, was a bit of a disaster. By then I knew I had found true love in Bob. Something I never experienced before. My previous involvement with sex had been an abysmal failure. Bob was very attentive on our honeymoon and when we got to our hotel, he wanted to disrobe me and I froze. After a lot of tears, mostly on my part, we did have sex. But it was in the dark and in a missionary position.

I had developed a close friendship with Linda and her husband, Andy. He was a very good-looking guy who always treated me kindly, always greeted me with a hug and light kiss on my cheek. They were also long-time friends with Bob, so we got together frequently. Linda was like a sister to me and I was in the habit of confiding in her. At work one day, soon after I was married, we went for lunch in the park and I began telling her about my problem with my sex life.

'Promise you won't speak of this to another person. Including Andy.'

'Yes. Of course.' She swore.

'Well...err...You see...Bob,' I paused feeling a blush rise up my face. 'Bob...well...Bob wants sex all the time.' I blurted, 'and he wants to do other things. Well you know...with the lights on...he wants to kiss me down there and...and he wants me to wear fancy frilly undies...and take my clothes while he watches...and...well other things.' I finally ran down and started crying softly.

'Oh honey,' Linda put her arm around my shoulders comforting me quietly. 'Don't cry dear. That's what all men want. We can fix this, don't cry.'

We sat for a while and when I had settled down and dried my tears, she continued. 'You remember Mary? You know Stick, her nick-name. The tall girl.' I nodded remembering the beautiful woman who I had met at Linda's home.

'Yes. I remember her. I liked her.'

'Good. Her and Jim will be staying at our place for two weeks starting tomorrow. She's an expert at solving these kinds of problems. Why don't we speak to her, I know she will fix this for you? She helped Andy and I when we had problems. OK?'

'You and Andy had problems?'

'Yep. Big time. She fixed us up.'

'OK,' I hesitantly agreed. I loved my husband and didn't want to lose him.

***

Two days later Mary or Stick (as she was called) and I sat in Linda's living room talking about my problems. She listened to my story without interruption and suggested that I could probably use some professional counselling. She was a tall woman with short black hair and a beautiful face. She wore a short black skirt and a long-sleeved taupe silk top with three buttons undone showing quite a bit of cleavage. Her lovely long legs curled up as she sat back in a comfortable easy chair with a large notebook scribbling as we talked.

'What do you think of me?' she asked suddenly without looking up.

'Well,' I started somewhat taken aback. 'You're very beautiful...nicely dressed and you smell wonderful.' I answered honestly.

'You are very beautiful, and you smell wonderful.' She smiled at me then continued. 'What's the difference between us?' She asked as she showed me a pencil sketch, she had been doing. It was of me. 'Here's the proof. You are beautiful, you have a delightful body that you are trying to hide from the world.' She signed the sketch, handed me saying, 'Keep that, in the future it might be worth some money.' She looked at me carefully before asking the next question. It shocked me, but I had promised to be truthful in all my answers.

'When was the last time you had an orgasm?'

'Well...err...well I. Well not ever had one.' I mumbled blushing brightly.

'O dear, this could take some time. Now, let's go shopping.' She called Linda to join us.

We were carrying two large shopping bags when we returned. I had tried to argue with Stick and Linda about their choice of clothing Stick insisted buying for me, to no avail. When we were back home, she insisted I try on all the clothes again, starting with the tiny bra and panty set she had asserted would look great on.

'Go on, shoo. We're all girls here.' Stick said forcefully, pushing me into the bathroom.

It took me a long time to come out again. I stood before the mirror for at least ten minutes building up the courage to return to the master bedroom where Stick and Linda waited. The bra was a tiny little white half bra barely containing my boobs, my nipples clearly visible through the fringe of lace at the top. And the three panties were small, smaller and smallest with a lot of bum cheeks sticking out. I used the larges of the three. When I walked out both girls stood up with wide smiles.

'Wow.' Linda exclaimed, 'You're beautiful.'

'Yes, you are,' Stick agreed as she took my hand. 'Now, head up...shoulders back. I don't ever want to see you slouching again. You've got a great body, nothing to be ashamed about.' She commanded as she twirled me. Before I could stop her, she took several photos of me as I turned.

'Wait...wait. What are you doing?'

'Before shots. Don't worry, no one but us three will see them unless you agree. OK?'

'OK.' I reluctantly agreed.

I tried on the rest of the clothes and had to agree that Stick had very good taste in clothing. She photographed each set and I began to relax slightly. Stick helped me getting changed and several times ran a hand across my bum and boobs. Finally, when I was back down to bra and panties, she adjusted the shoulder straps and cupped my breasts from behind whispering in my ear.

'There you are. Now you are beautiful and well dressed.' She kissed my cheek and gave me a pat on my rear. 'Don't get dressed. Just sit on the bed and listen.'

I was slightly nervous and realized that I was also turned on.

'I'm going to give you a goal for next Friday. OK?' I nodded my agreement.

'Friday night before you go to bed, I want you to appear as you are now in front of Bob, With the lights on and if you can, let him remove the bra and panty set from your beautiful body.' She smiled kindly.

'I promise to try.' I agreed.

Stick handed me four sealed envelopes numbered one to four.

'When you've done the Friday goal, begin with number one and when completed, you may open the second envelope and try to complete the task in that one. Understand?'

'Yes.'

'And when that one is done you may proceed with the next, etc. etc. Understand?'

'Yes,' I replied curiosity already aroused.

'These are little steps. Take them if you really want. Don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. OK?'

I nodded.

'Oh, and Linda, you will see that Jan either trims or shaves. OK?' Pointing at my pubes.

Linda nodded and handed me a package saying, 'These are a few more items of lingerie for you if you want to try something a little more risqué.' Linda hugged me tenderly and kissed my cheek. I assured Linda that I would shave my private parts. Although I flirted with the idea of asking her to help.

***

Friday was only three days away, was my initial thought. But the next day my thoughts had changed slightly. I was starting to look forward to Friday. And the next day it was, I can't wait for Friday. I was moist all the time and for the first time I began sliding a hand up to my sensitive breast. Then a finger to my sex. As I laid in the bath Friday morning, I slid one finger to my nether lips, feeling the smooth silky newly shaved mons, a second followed soon after and I would have gone further, but Bob knocked on the door. We were going to be late for Stick's exhibition. Jim and Stick had a showing of their latest works of art. Darn.

At the exhibition:

'That's you,' I whispered to Linda as we looked at a full sized black and white photograph. 'And Stick?' Linda smiled as she nodded. It was a photo taken of the two of them naked. They were gingerly stepping out of a lake; Linda's leg was raised and she was being helped by Stick, both were smiling happily.

I was enraptured by the beauty of the two of them. Then I looked at the price. Wow.

'If you behave,' Stick spoke quietly, 'Jim will take some of you.'

'You haven't shown Jim the ones of me in my undies. Have you?' I asked quickly.

'No. Would you like me to?'

'No.' I said slowly, actually the idea wasn't all that abhorrent on closer consideration. I glanced at Stick and saw a slight smile on her face, she knew my thoughts.

'Maybe that's in one of your envelopes?' Linda asked as Stick turned away.

***

Friday night I stood in the on-suite bathroom looking at my reflection in the mirror. I was shaking like a leaf. I had feared this, I had longed for this, and now...could I go through with it? I heard Bob in the master bedroom. I pulled my shoulders back, lifted my head as I had practiced. My make-up was perfect, I did look good. 'Well here I go,' I said to myself for the third time. And I entered the bedroom, Bob stopped closing his robe and stared.

'Holy shit,' he blurted as he moved slowly toward me. 'Wow honey, you look absolutely fabulous.' He engulfed me in his arms and kissed me lovingly. Up until then I was shaking, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I sighed as I felt his hand fall to my bum. I was becoming aroused, moist between my legs. He held me at arms length and gazed adoringly at my body. I looked down and saw his boxers tented out past his robe and suddenly his penis popped out through the slit.

'Where are you going?' I cried out as he turned to step away.

'Just going to turn the light out.'

'Leave them on Bob,' I whispered. 'Want to help me out of these?' I asked lifting the straps of my brazier. Where had this slut been, I thought as Bob's hands slipped under my now falling bra. He nuzzled my neck as his hands fondled my overly sensitive breasts. I could feel his hard penis poking the small of my back. I let my hand fall to his cock, taking it in my small hand. It could not reach around the, oh so hard, yet silky soft shaft.

Bob stepped back to drop his robe and shorts. My eyes feasted on the shaft as he bent to slide my panties off. My hand felt empty, I wanted to feel that wonderful shaft again, but Bob eased me back onto the bed.

He softly yet firmly spread my legs kissing his way up to my newly shaved sex. He kissed my vagina and then I felt his tongue probing into my pussy. One of his long fingers joined his tongue and suddenly I felt a wave of shocks. I didn't know what he had touched with that long finger, but I wanted more. Bob's tongue flicked over my clitoris driving me insane. His finger again found that special spot and rubbed it gently. It only took a couple of minutes but suddenly my whole body convulsed in waves of bliss. I cried out hoarsely, I grabbed Bob's face pulling him into me. My whole body vibrated in a rolling orgasm. I cried, literally wept with joy. Eventually my breath gradually returned to my body and my heart slowed. Bob eased his way up to my face kissing me. I held him tightly to my breasts showering him with kisses.

'Bob...oh Bob...' I cried softly. 'I love you. Oh, Thank you. That was wonderful.' We lay intertwined just holding each other. I could feel his hard shaft against my leg. I laid my head on his chest and reached for his prick and began stroking it softly.

'Would you like to...well...' I hesitated looking up into his face.

'Fuck you.' He asked quietly. 'No, why don't you just keep fondling my cock and let's see what happens.'

'Really, Can I do that?' I asked naively as I began stroking his delightful cock. I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. I looked at his face and realized we both had silly grins on our faces. This was wonderful, I hoped we could do this again. It did not take long until he began to tense and the bulbous head seemed to expand. Bob's breath came faster and his stomach started clenching.

'Here I come,' He grunted and spurts of cum shot from the tiny slit in his penis. The first shot hit my right breast, the next splattered into my hair. It was fascinating to watch as the succeeding shot of cum covered his stomach and my hand.

We laid there just holding each other until I got up, fetched a warm cloth from the bathroom and cleaned up.

***

Envelope number one.

MASTURBATE BOB WITHIN 72 HOURS.

Already done that I smiled to myself the next morning as I opened envelope number two.

Envelope number two.

EMAIL AT LEAST ONE NUDE PHOTO OF YOURSELF TO BOB WHILE HE'S AWAY. (COPY TO ME IF YOU WANT) 72 HOURS.

I must admit that I had second thoughts about our romp last night. I felt somewhat cheapened by my wanton display. Would Bob still respect me or would he want more? And what more would he want? Bob was in a rush to get to work this morning, he was getting ready to go to London for a week-long conference, so we had not talked. It's funny, I thought to myself as I read the goal, I was not shocked in the least at the thought of sending nude photos to Stick, but what would Bob think of me?

I wrestled with this for two days before I decided to ask advise of Linda.

'Nude photos?' she gasped when I told her. 'Great idea. Can I take them.'

'I hadn't thought of that,' I replied. 'And I have not decided. What will he think of me?'

'Knowing Bob...he will love them. Come on. Do it.' She begged.

'All right,' I agreed. After work we went to Linda's place and she sort of took charge.

'OK,' She began. 'Take all your clothes off and I'll get us a cup of tea. Are we going to use your phone or should we use Andy's digital camera? We'll use the digital camera. Much better.' She looked at me standing there not having moved. 'Come on Jan, it's better if you take your bra and panties off and let your skin get rid of the lines of the clothing. You want them to be good photos, don't you?'

'Well...err...yes. Of course.' I replied. 'It's just I'm not used to...well...being naked.' I admitted timidly, beginning to unbutton my blouse.

'Would you like it better if I took off my clothes and joined you? Maybe you could take some of me?'

My initial reaction was to say no, but then I remembered the nude photos of Stick and Linda at the exhibition. I had never seen a live nude woman except my own reflection in a mirror.

'Sure,' I replied nervously. And before I had my blouse off Linda was naked. She has a perfect body, high breasts with little sag, a shapely bum and beautiful legs. Soon the two of us were completely naked sitting at the kitchen table sipping tea. After a few minutes I felt comfortable enough to begin.

Linda began directing me into numerous different poses. Some involved her physically positioning me with her hands. It was beginning to affect me. I could feel my nipples hardening and becoming sensitive. At one point she reached around my body to move a hand and her luscious breasts grazed my shoulder. I was sexually aroused I thought and really didn't want her to stop. But stop she did.

'My turn,' she said, handing me the camera with a coy smile.

I reluctantly took the camera and then it was my turn to tease. We both knew the game. I made sure to touch, caress and position Linda as she had me. At one point I pressed my tits against her back to place a hand to her hip. I stayed there letting my breasts rest gently on her back and shoulder. We stood and turned, our breasts rubbing together softly. The phone rang. Darn. The phone rang.

Andy was coming home early and invited us out for dinner.

After we got dressed, we both appeared to avoid eye contact until finally Linda took me in her arms and kissed me lightly. 'Little steps honey.'

When I returned home that night all the photos were in my in-box, including hers. I selected three of me and with a quivering finger over the send button, finally I sent them, with copies to Stick. Three minutes later my in-box pinged, it was from Bob. Again, I hesitated before opening the email.

12