Emergence 01: Jan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow...wow...Thanks love. They are great but who took them. Sorry one other guy saw the first photo before I could hide screen. Sorry. Sorry. Send more. Please. Love Bob."

Someone else had seen my naked photo. I'm forever shamed I thought for a few seconds. Then it dawned to me, I didn't really mind. I sent the rest of the photos. I replied, "Linda took them. Have some of her as well." What was happening to me?

Stick replied to my email an hour later. "Great shots. Linda must have done them. Thanks"

Envelope number 3

WEARING NEW BLUE DRESS AND EITHER BRA OR PANTIES, TAKE HALF HOUR WALK THROUGH CITY PARK AT LUNCH HOUR. 72 HOURS. NO OUTSIDE HELP.

The new blue dress was the one I liked best, but having to pick bra or panties, oh dear. The dress was semi-sheer, shorter than any I had ever worn and had only thin spaghetti straps to hold up a plunging neckline. So, either I would be flashing my bum or tits. I was going to reject this task, but began thinking about how it could be done. I would have to change at the office and get to the park without embarrassing myself at the office. I couldn't use Linda, so I would have to ditch her without hurting her feelings. We always had lunch together. Humm?

I put the blue dress on and stood before the mirror. The little summer dress did not hide much. A puff of wind and my bum would be exposed or let my breasts peek through the sheer material. I put it off, hoping for rain to end this challenge, no luck. The spring weather was beautiful. I can't do it I decided and sat down at the computer to email Stick. The thought struck me, someone had already seen a photo of me naked. I can do this I said out loud.

The next day was Friday and I was doing it. Just before lunch I made an excuse to Linda, went to the ladies and changed into the blue dress, new small panties but no bra. Put a light summer coat on, hid my regular clothes in my locker and made my way to the park. It was a sunny day with a light breeze playing around my bare legs when I took my coat off and put it in my larger than usual purse. I must admit I was nervous. My face was flushed, I was sweating lightly but I began walking. Head high, shoulders back as I had been practicing. The wind would lift the light dress at every breeze and I was busy trying to hold it down. I have never been as anxious as I was then

But I began to see smiles from most of the men and even some of the women. Of course, there were a few unapproving glances, but by and large, smiles. By the time I was finished my walk I had begun to enjoy myself. My boobs swayed as I walked, the nipples being teased by their movement against the material and I found if I walked a little faster, or took slightly longer steps they would jiggle nicely. "Nice tits and ass" I heard one young man say as we passed.

Envelope number 4

PERFORM ORAL SEX ON BOB. 72 HOURS.

No, no way was I going to do that. I had drawn the line. Period. I would inform Stick tomorrow night at Andy's surprise party. Bob was delayed in England so I hoped he would be back in time for the party.

***

Bob was going to be late for the party but emailed me to go and he would meet me there. I felt I had to wear one of the outfits that Stick had purchased, so I picked the dark blue dress with small white dots. It had short sleeves, a hint of cleavage, the hem just above my knees and a pair of blue heels. And a surprise for Bob, the bra and panty set with the smallest pair of panties, just a tiny triangle of material held together by bits of string and barely covering my pussy. I toyed with the idea of wearing the garter belt and nylons that Linda had given me but decided to save them for later. Boy I hoped he would be there.

There were lots of people at the party and it was a lot of fun. I cornered Stick and thanked her for the help she gave but assured her I could not complete the fourth quest.

'You did really well,' she said giving me a hug and a kiss on my mouth. 'Much more than I expected. I loved the photos.' She reached to my bum giving me a light feel. 'Just as I thought...you're wearing the tiny thongs. Bend forward slightly,' she directed, I complied. 'And the lovely bra. You know if you bend forward slightly, the loose top allows us to see your tits.' She smiled as I looked down realizing I could see the tops of my boobs.

'Oh dear,'

'Make sure you let everyone see them. And your seventy-two hours are not over yet,' she smiled reminding me.

She most certainly knew how to push my buttons. I circulated through the crowd and I'm sure everyone had a good look at my boobs, some of the guys came back for more. Jim was very attentive and we talked for quite some time. And well, I had a little too much to drink and I let his hands wander a bit. He had a good feel of my ass. I was really terrible.

Bob finally arrived from the airport just as the party was winding down. I threw myself in his arms kissing him madly before the remaining guests. His plane had been delayed and the poor guy was suffering from jet-lag. It was nearly 2:00 am before we settled down to the couch for me and an air mattress along side for Bob. The other bedrooms had already been taken. And Bob was too tired to try to make it home.

I admit I was disappointed in not getting more attention from Bob, especially since I borrowed one of Linda's nighties, a thin black see-through little thing that showed everything. Poor Bob must have been tired.

I was woken by a noise around 3:00 am when someone came into the kitchen. In the reflection of the china cupboard I saw Andy open the fridge door. He was naked as a baby, by the size of the penis hanging down between his legs it was obvious he was no baby. I giggled and this woke Bob up, he's a very light sleeper. Then a naked Linda snuck up behind Andy and drape herself over his back. I pointed to the cabinet to a sleepy Bob and shushed him. Linda reached down and playfully grabbed Andy's dick while he searched the fridge. He just smiled back over his shoulder at her allowing her to play with his hardening member. He put a chicken leg in his mouth and Linda pushed him down to a chair. Linda knelt between his legs and with a gleeful giggle took his cock into her willing mouth.

I was mesmerized by the display before me and so was a smiling Bob, now completely awake. Andy stood up and with little effort swung Linda up across his shoulders and gave her a playful slap on her bum. They were both chuckling as they went back upstairs.

They were so happy I thought and I realized I had been a complete shit to Bob. I saw his hard cock standing proudly there just a foot away. Suddenly I had an irrepressible urge to take him into my mouth. I slid the nightie over my head and threw it...somewhere. He reached for my tender tits and I swatted his hand away.

'Sit,' I commanded, and he obeyed instantly.

I knelt between his spread legs and took his shaft into both my hands. I stared at the bulbous head examining it intently. I flicked out my tongue to taste the little bead of liquid seeping from the slit. I looked up and watched his face as I took another lick, I was actually salivating. I wanted to please him in any way I could and took his shaft into my mouth. He was delighted at my action, his smile was wonderous. I loved the taste, the smell and the feeling of joy. I closed my mouth forming a seal around the shaft. I wanted him as deep in my mouth as possible. I began sliding his cock deeper into my mouth. He held my head and pushed his body upward as I pushed down. I bobbed up and down on that wonderful instrument I had been so scared of, taking him farther into my mouth. He reached the back of my throat but I wanted more. I wanted all of him in my mouth so I pushed down hard and he popped into my throat. I couldn't breathe and my nose was pressed against his pubic hairs. But I held him until I needed air. I pulled out and stroked his shaft with my hand.

'Am I doing this right?' I asked with a smile. He nodded weakly.

I licked up the length of the shaft before taking him deep again. I was in ecstasy. Why had I not been doing this for years. I licked the small hole in the end of his penis and beneath the bulbous head. I had him deep in my mouth when he began shuddering.

'I'm going to cum,' he said, warning me just before he started spurting his seed into my willing mouth. I held his cock in my mouth wanting to taste every drop. The first strand went directly down my throat, the rest I held in my mouth. It was a little pungent, slightly salty but a flavour I liked, so I swallowed it as I looked up at Bob licking gently at his deflating cock. He was trembling as I licked.

Finally, he pulled me up beside him and gave me a gentle kiss.

'Did I do it right?' I asked quietly.

'Honey if this was the Olympics you just won a gold medal,' he said quietly as he held me. 'Are you sure you have never done this before?'

'Of course not,' I replied indignantly.

'Sorry, no disrespect intended, but you were great.'

'Well you tasted marvelous.' I snuggled up to his chest.

'So, we can do this again?' Bob asked with a large yawn.

'Anytime you want. Would you like me to do it again now?' But the poor guy was asleep. I left Bob on the couch and I slipped to the air-mattress falling asleep instantly. The smell of coffee woke me early the next morning and I stretched like a satisfied cat. Stick was standing in the doorway with a cup of coffee smiling down at my naked body. I grinned back at her as she helped me up, giving me a kiss and a pat on the ass.

'Well done Jan,' she said licking her lips. 'He tastes great, doesn't he?'

'Oh yes.' I smiled, unashamed at my nudity and her knowing I had sucked his gorgeous cock. We stood talking with our arms entwined around our waists. 'I can't wait to do it again.'

'OK. I have to go,' she said and gave me a lingering kiss on my lips, her hand caressed my breast and slipped down to my pussy sliding a long finger into my suddenly wet slit. Stick paused looking into my eyes with a insightful smile. She brought the finger to her lips and licked it slowly. 'Call me at the ranch and maybe I'll have a few more goals for you, if you are interested?'

'Yes...err...yes,' I mumbled, wondering instantly what they would be; and not wanting her to leave.

Jan was emerging.

12