Emergency Callgirl

Story Info
An escort asks her best friend for help on a job.
4.8k words
4.55
31.7k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
601 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a fantasy. There is no magical Australian plant that prevents STDs.

Erotic Appointment

Sophie stared at her friend in shock. "You can't be serious!"

Millie was red-faced, but desperate. "Please? There's nobody else I can ask. I need your help."

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Almost two years."

"Two years?" Sophie exclaimed. "And you kept it from me? We've been best friends for twenty years, ever since kindergarten. How could you not tell me?"

"Look, it started when I took that trip to Australia to see my grandmother just before she died. I had exhausted my savings just getting down there. I had no money for the return trip or to cover my rent or car payment when I did get back."

"Okaaay," Sophie said. "You could have called me. I would have found a way to help."

"I almost did. But then I was sitting in a bar in Sydney, drinking my last twenty dollars. A creepy, older man tried to pick me up. I said No. I turned him down flat. Then he offered me money. And I said Yes. I have been saying Yes ever since. I built a website and advertised on various escort sites. I got a new phone for my new job. And I was too embarrassed to tell you any of that."

Sophie realized that she had no right to judge Mellie. She had herself once been living with a boyfriend she'd come to despise. But she'd delayed ending the relationship because he was paying the rent and she couldn't afford a place of her own. She'd had sex with a guy for financial reasons. Morally, she'd made the same choice as her friend. It would be hypocritical to refuse her friend this favor.

"All right," she said, reluctantly agreeing. "I'll do it. Just don't expect me to make a habit of this. When and where does this happen?"

"Tonight. I've booked a room at the Brighton Hotel," Mellie said, relieved that she wouldn't have to cancel.

"What do I wear to something like this?" Sophie asked, picturing a Victoria's Secret runway model.

"Something comfortable but attractive. Jeans and a T-shirt. Or a dress if you'd like. It doesn't have to be sexy, so long as we don't look like slobs."

"Lingerie?"

Not necessary. See, we don't have to seduce these guys. No effort required. The moment they went on my website and clicked the 'Book Appointment' link, the seduction was accomplished. I don't usually bother with underwear at all. Less to take off and put on again. But bring a swimsuit. We can use the hotel pool before the appointment."

"And after?" Sophie said, thinking how dirty she would probably feel afterward.

"Well, you can get back in the pool afterward," Mellie agreed. "I won't have time. I have more than one date scheduled tonight."

"How many?"

"Four more. Five, altogether. If nobody cancels, it will be a busy night."

"Five? Really? You're going to let five different guys fuck you? In one night?"

"That's the job," Mellie said with a light laugh. "I've been fucked by more than a thousand men in the two years I've been at this."

"You count them?"

"I do, yes. At first, I kept a journal, detailing each encounter. But it got to be too tedious. The experiences are exciting and fun but writing about them gets repetitive. Eventually, I was just making quick notes of the date, the location, and a description of the guy with whatever name he gives me. And since I always verify appointments by phone, I also have each guy's number. And I put it all in a database file. It helps a lot when I get repeat clients and regulars. I can look at my records and know a guy's likes and preferences. And, as a bonus, I know for a fact that I've been with over a thousand different men."

"Wow," Sophie whispered. "Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant? Or a disease?"

"I'm on birth control. And there is this special tree that grows in Australia. The Spotted Melaleuca. It produces an oil that enhances the human immune system. Almost 100% of infections are prevented. And the very few that aren't stopped completely are too weak and damaged to cause any harm. A girl I met down there is sending me a regular supply of Spotted Melaleuca tea. I never get sick anymore. No viruses. No bacteria. I can't even get food poisoning."

"Why don't they sell it here?"

"Australia won't allow it to be exported. The US and Germany would rip out the forests to claim all of it for themselves."

"Can I have some of the tea?"

"That depends," Millie said. "It's pretty expensive stuff. Do you know what OWO means? Or BBBJ?"

"No. Is that important?"

"How about CIM?"

"Again, I must say No."

"One more. Do you know what FS means?"

"No clue," Sophie said with a shrug.

"OK. They're all shortcut terms escorts use. OWO means Oral With Out. Without a condom, that is. BBBJ, Bareback Blowjob, means the same thing. CIM means Come In Mouth. And FS means Full Service. That refers to regular penis-in-vagina sex. These are pretty standard offerings.

"I'm a very popular escort because I offer even more. My clients can get BBFS and CIP. That's Bareback Full Service and Cum In Pussy. I don't require condoms if the guy is willing to pay my Bareback rates. These guys coming tonight have already agreed to the rate. If you're willing to provide the service, I'll share my Melaleuca stash."

Sophie didn't have an answer. "I don't know. I can't promise anything. But if you'll let me have some of the tea, I promise to seriously consider trying." She didn't even let her boyfriends fuck her without a condom. Now Millie was asking her to let a total stranger do it. And even to let him come inside her. She wasn't sure she could do it, Melaleuca or not.

But Mellie was satisfied with even the possibility. She handed Sophie an envelope she'd pre-prepared, just in case they came to an agreement. It contained the hotel room number and a keycard, a note as to the time of the appointment, and a packet of the Melaleuca tea, with instructions. Then she left to make her own preparations.

She returned at 1:30 to pick her up and drove them both to the hotel. After checking in, Mellie bought them lunch in the restaurant's little café, then they got into their bikinis to enjoy the pool. Sophie noticed a couple of older guys staring at her, paying a lot of attention to her tits.

Usually, such a thing annoyed her. But she was here to have sex with a stranger. By comparison, it didn't seem to matter that these strangers were lusting after her. So let them look. Let them drool. She even managed to laugh when Mellie "accidentally" flashed them.

At seven p.m., they went up to their room. They took turns in the shower, then got dressed. To boost her confidence for the upcoming ordeal, Sophie needed to make herself feel sexy. So she had chosen a pair of Daisy Dukes and a pink half-shirt. No bra. No panties. Mellie laughed to see her, wearing the comfortable jeans and t-shirt she had suggested to Sophie.

At seven-thirty, the clients texted Mellie to confirm their appointment. She sent them the name of the hotel and the room number and told them to be prompt.

At seven-fifty-four, the detectives on television were wrapping up the murder of a call girl, a storyline that didn't give Sophie much confidence. She took a big gulp of the whiskey Mellie offered her and savored the burn and buzz as the last few minutes counted down.

At seven fifty-eight, there was a knock on the door. Sophie stood and watched as Mellie let the two guys in. They were not unattractive, but they were middle-aged and a little overweight. Neither was someone she'd give more than a glance at if she'd seen them in a bar.

The taller, blonde one seemed nervous and inexperienced. Sophie suspected it was his first time engaging a prostitute. But the shorter guy, with the slight smirk on his face, had an expression that said this was nothing new for him. She wondered which one was hers.

"Come in!" Mellie said to them. "As I told you in the text, Michelle couldn't come tonight. This is my friend Sabrina." For tonight, Sophie was Sabrina.

"Is she as friendly as you?" the shorter one asked.

"She's very friendly," Mellie said. "But how friendly do you want her to be?"

"Does she do bareback?"

Mellie glanced over at her friend. Sophie forced herself to nod. It was a tiny, brief gesture, barely there at all, but the message was communicated.

"She does," Mellie told the guys. "If you meet the price."

"That's no problem. A thousand dollars, right?"

"Yes. But that's a thousand per guy, per girl. If you each want to fuck a girl, no condom, and come inside her, you each have to pay a thousand. If at some point you want to switch girls, that's another thousand each."

The short one nodded. "All right. I don't think we'll be switching. Just one on one. Bareback for both."

"Fine," Mellie told him. "Two thousand dollars, please."

Sophie watched as the men paid Mellie. There was more negotiating and more money changing hands, but she had stopped listening. She'd forgotten to ask if she was going to get any of that money. A thousand dollars would be nice. She wasn't entirely sure she wanted it, though. Fucking one of these guys as a favor for a friend was one thing. If she took the money, she'd be a prostitute herself. She wasn't ready to make that choice yet.

But she'd already agreed to the first part. And Mellie had the money. Whether Sophie got any of it or not, it was time to honor her promise. Mellie already had her shirt off and was shimmying out of her jeans.

Other than a thong bikini she'd never had the guts to put on, Sophie was wearing the skimpiest clothes she owned and no underwear. It was supposed to make it easier to undress at this moment. But there was still a significant difference between almost naked and naked.

It was kind of a relief when the short one came up to her, grabbed the hem of her shirt, and asked, "May I?" Sophie nodded and let him pull it up and over her head, leaving her tits bare for this guy she didn't even know.

She didn't want his hands on her again, so she took the initiative and removed her Daisy Dukes herself. Now she and Mellie were both naked. And in front of two fully-dressed men she'd only just met. She'd had nightmares like this. But there was a strange excitement about feeling their hot eyes on her.

The short one started moving toward her, but she wasn't quite ready for that. To stall him, she pointed at his clothes. "Your turn," she said. She was more than a little intimidated at the idea of seeing him naked, but she was surprised to find she was looking forward to it as well.

She didn't know their names, and she didn't want to. But she needed some new way to label them. It was inappropriate to keep calling this man "the short one" as he was taller than Mellie or herself. Prostitutes called their customers "johns," she remembered. As she was about to commit her very first act of prostitution, it would be fitting to refer to them as John 1 and John 2.

And John 1 now had his clothes off. His dick was stiff and pointing at Sophie with clear intention. But Mellie had rules for these encounters. "Did you guys read the website?"

"Of course," John 1 answered.

"Then you remember that you're required to take a shower first. Hurry up so we can get down to business."

The guys went into the bathroom, leaving the door open, obviously uncomfortable being naked with each other. They were in and out within five minutes.

"Blowjobs first," Mellie whispered in her ear as the guys came out, toweling off vigorously. "You have given one before, haven't you?"

"Of course," Sophie hissed back. "I taught you how to do it, remember?"

"Oh, right! The banana. Back in the dorms. That was a valuable lesson."

But the guys were ready now. Mellie took John 2 to one of the hotel beds. Sophie followed her example and led John 1 to the other. He sat down and scooted back expectantly, lying back with his legs spread and his hands behind his head.

Sophie was almost amused. If some boyfriend had waited so arrogantly to be serviced, she would have teased him to the point of torture before finally refusing. But this guy had a right to his expectations.

This was it. No more delays. But Sophie was ready now. And she enjoyed giving blowjobs. She had turned it into an art form. Back in college, she had insisted that Mellie learn how to give head. But Sophie had picked up new skills and techniques since then.

John 1 smelled like soap, which Sophie appreciated. She liked Mellie's shower rule. Starting at his feet, Sophie ran her hands up his legs, slowly, tickling as she did so. But she stopped short of his groin. She had special plans for that area.

Sophie didn't give blowjobs any more. She gave massages with her tongue. Where her fingers had stopped stroking, she started to lick, tasting his upper thighs. She let her cheek brush against his balls but otherwise ignored them. Their time was coming.

Like a cat, she bathed him, licking his thighs, his abdomen, almost to his navel, making a wide circle around his jutting erection, careful to avoid contact. With her thumbs, she rubbed the valley where his legs met his body, just a millimeter or two from his balls.

He grunted lightly when her thumb lightly brushed against the little ball hairs. It was a barely-there touch. It could have almost been an accident. With her tongue circling his cock, coming ever closer, there was almost no chance that such a thing would happen accidentally. But it was possible.

And that held a great deal of the eroticism.

Sophie knew that when a girl flashes her boyfriend, it's exciting for them both. But if a guy just happens to see the wind blow up the skirt of a girl not wearing underwear or if he spies on a girl skinny-dipping in a creek, that's even more of a thrill. It's the same for the girl who decides not to put on panties on a very windy day or swims naked in a stream when she knows there are guys nearby that might see her. Sexy little accidents are much more erotic than anything deliberate, even if the accidents themselves are deliberate.

Sophie brought her tongue to the base of the cock and licked around it, never climbing higher up the shaft than the roots of the curling hairs. She'd read a book once that described blowjob techniques and she'd practiced them on an old boyfriend. And right now, it was much easier to simply go through the exercises than to think about the total stranger whose penis she was tasting. And she absolutely did not want to remember that this performance had been paid for.

"My mother would be so ashamed," Sophie thought to herself as she massaged the john's balls with her tongue. She liked the tight, wrinkly skin and the taste of male sweat. It wasn't a pleasant flavor, but it was an exciting one. Sophie could feel her pussy watering just from the mental stimulation of pleasing this dick.

A quick glance to the other bed showed her that Mellie was already bobbing up and down on John 2. It wasn't a race, but Sophie was a big believer in fair play. What one john got, the other should get. It was time to stop teasing.

She ran her tongue up the underside of John 1's cock, from his balls to the crown to the very tip. Because it excited her, she did it again a second time. She almost giggled when the john shivered with delight under her efforts.

As she reached the tip of him again, she opened her lips and took him in. He was thick and hot in her mouth. Sophie pushed her head forward, letting him slide deeper until he was almost triggering her gag reflex. As much as she enjoyed giving head, deep-throating was beyond her capabilities. But just filling her mouth with him was just thrilling.

It had been months, almost a year, since Sophie had last tasted a cock. She'd missed it. Her last boyfriend had left after she'd caught him cheating and she'd been unwilling to get this close to any guy since.

Perhaps there were benefits to Mellie's lifestyle. A cock in her mouth every single day, for one. Sophie could definitely go for an arrangement like that. And she would have no reason for jealousy. She'd be the reason for other women to get jealous. The whore is not even the other woman in such an encounter. She's just a vendor, selling a service to the guy who wants more than the wife and the mistress.

Sophie bobbed on him, swiping her tongue back and forth as she slid her lips up and down his shaft. He was breathing heavily and moaning as she worked his dick with her mouth. She could almost taste his cum and wanted it on her tongue.

But John 1 was grabbing her head and pushing her off and away. "No," he said. "I need to fuck your cunt."

It was the worst of the bad words. But Sophie welcomed it. She was not a woman today. She was a cunt. A professional cunt. A cunt for hire.

But she was also a pair of professional tits. Sophie moved up the john's body and let his cock nestle between her tits. She lowered her head and kissed his belly, moving from side to side, massaging the dick with her breasts.

The john was getting impatient, she sensed. Sophie sighed with some regret, enjoying the penis on her tits. But she had a job to do, even if she wasn't getting paid for it. She crawled up the bed and flopped down on her back next to John 1. "Fuck me," she said.

"No condom?" he asked, making sure he was clear on the agreement.

"No condom," Sophie confirmed. "Put it in bareback. Come right inside me."

John 1 climbed on top of her. Sophie opened her legs in welcome, lifting her knees to give him a cradle. She reached down between her legs and took hold of his cock, still wet from her mouth, and positioned it at her entrance.

He lowered himself onto her, sliding inside. Sophie couldn't help the little grunt that came out of her at the shock of being invaded. But it was a delightful sensation, one that she'd denied herself for too long.

Maybe Mellie had the right idea after all. Women want sex as much as men. To get fucked every night and get paid for it would be just heaven. Mellie had had over a thousand cocks inside her. That was amazing. That was suddenly Sophie's new fantasy. She wanted that for herself.

She looked up into the face of the stranger above her. There was a freedom in not knowing his name or anything about him. She didn't have to pretend to orgasm, even though that cock pounding her might do the job anyway. She didn't have to like him or visit his family or cook him dinner. All she had to was spread her legs and let him fuck her. That was easy and fun.

And the freedom went both ways. He was paying for this service. He didn't have to be embarrassed about asking for things. While most guys would never in a million years admit to a female they're interested in that they've been with a prostitute, John 1 and all the other johns could speak freely in front of the prostitute herself. That meant he could be honest about all the other fantasies he'd been having as well.

Sophie studied his face as he drove himself in and out of her. It felt wonderful. Maybe too wonderful. She was getting close to climax. Was a whore supposed to orgasm? The guys probably liked it to happen, or at least to believe that it happened. But Sophie felt kind of shy about it.

It was already surreal that she and Mellie were getting fucked side by side in the same hotel room. And it was even weirder that two total strangers were doing the deed. It was unbelievable that Sophie was on her first ever job as a working prostitute. She was coming to terms with all of that. But maybe it was unprofessional to come with a john.

If she did come, which was starting to seem more and more inevitable, she didn't care if John 1 knew. He deserved to know. It would probably boost his ego and make this experience an even better bang for his bucks. It was a little weirder to think about John 2 being aware of it. He wasn't the one fucking her. It would be like somebody walking in on her masturbating. But Sophie could handle that, she thought. It was, however, incredibly embarrassing to think about Mellie knowing.

Cybotic
Cybotic
601 Followers
12