Emergency Callgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys were strangers. She would never see them again. But Mellie was her best friend. It was too strange to think of her seeing Sophie in climax. And Mellie was a professional whore. Sophie didn't want to make a bad impression on her.

But suddenly it was too late to even think about it as all her thoughts dissolved and the orgasm took her. She wrapped her legs around her john and tried to pull him in as deep as possible as she trembled beneath him.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she was aware that John 1 was also coming, pumping his seed into her. She had always avoided that in the past. Only one man had ever been allowed to fuck her without a condom, and to pop in her pussy. Her other three previous partners had been required to wear condoms. No man goo in her cunt, thank you very much.

But today, she welcomed it. It fed her own ongoing ecstasy. His thick, pulsing cock and the warm wetness flowing into her pussy were the most erotic experience she'd ever had. The fact that she didn't even know this man's name made it even hotter that she was receiving his cum.

But even that exquisite thought faded under the onslaught of pure joy that claimed her, body and soul. Sophie ceased to exist. There was only the orgasm. It took her through a scenic tour of Heaven, hitting all the highlights and wonders, then brought her back to Earth, and left her lightly sleeping.

Slowly, she came back to herself. John 1 was still on top of her, still inside her, resting and recovering from his climax. Sophie looked over to the other bed, where Mellie was still getting fucked by John 2. It was a beautiful sight for the sheltered eyes of Sophie, who had never even watched a porn movie.

Mellie's legs were wide open, cradling her john between them, blocking Sophie's view, so she couldn't actually see his cock entering her friend. She desperately wanted that sight, but it was still exciting to watch him thrusting against Mellie.

Mellie was moaning convincingly, very professional in Sophie's opinion. And John 2 was panting and grunting as he fucked her. Her own john seemed to be dozing. so this was like a private, live sex show for Sophie's eyes only.

She watched with her eyes wide and a broad grin on her face as John 2 made a final deep thrust and groaned as his whole body quivered in orgasm. Mellie had her head thrown back in a marvelous simulation of coming. Sophie wondered if it was maybe genuine after all. It was wonderful to be watching this with John 1's cock still buried deep within her.

But all too soon, it was over. John 2 finished coming and John 1 woke up. Both men disengaged and stood up. Embarrassed to be naked in front of each other, they started pulling on their clothes. Sophie supposed she needed to rise and dress as well, but she was feeling too relaxed. And Mellie seemed to be in no hurry.

Mellie came over to where Sophie was lying, climbed up on the bed, and suddenly climbed on top of her in a 69 position. What the hell was this?

Sophie had never in her life really seen a pussy. She'd examined her own with the safe distance provided by a mirror, but that was it. Now Mellie's pussy was right above her face, shaved smooth, shiny with wetness, and the lips still slightly parted from the recent plowing by John 2's cock.

It was not a sight she was really prepared for, and then Mellie sat down right on Sophie's head, pressing her used pussy hard against her face and grinding. Sophie had to breathe through her mouth when her nose slipped into friend's entrance.

And then Mellie's tongue and at least two fingers were in Sophie's own pussy. She gasped to realize that her friend was scooping the cum out of Sophie's cunt and licking it all up. And a warm, salty flavor informed her that Mellie was pushing out her own deposit of semen onto Sophie's lips.

She hadn't agreed to this. It hadn't even been discussed. She didn't mind the taste of cum. She liked giving blowjobs and making a guy come right on her tongue. But she wasn't sure she wanted to eat cum out of a pussy. That was going just a bit far for her first time in this job.

But then Mellie was getting off her and pulling Sophie up to a sitting position. Mellie made a show of licking her face, cleaning off all the cum. It was oddly erotic to have her face licked, Sophie thought. She wouldn't mind having that on a regular basis. And now that she had experienced it, a girl's tongue and fingers in her cunt hadn't been bad at all. Whores did lesbian shows for their clients sometimes, didn't they? How many women had Mellie been with, Sophie wondered.

Mellie opened her mouth to let the guys see their cum on her tongue, then smiled and swallowed it down. Happy and satisfied, the boys left the room and Sophie was alone with Mellie.

"You did great," Mellie said. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have no idea how much I appreciate you." She went to the hotel desk drawer and pulled out the money the guys had given her.

"I charge a thousand dollars for Bareback Full Service, Cum In Pussy, and another five hundred to eat a guy's cum out of a girl's pussy. Both guys paid the price, so here's your half. Fifteen hundred for an hour's work."

Sophie took the money slowly. She had done it. She had taken money for sex. That made her a whore for real and forever. She could never again look down on strippers or porn stars or even sluts. She had fucked for cash. There was no coming back from that. And she didn't regret it.

"I'm sorry," Mellie said, "but I have to throw you out. You can share a shower with me if you'd like, but we have to make it quick. I've got another client coming in about ten minutes and then two more in quick succession. I would really appreciate it if you'd go down to the pool for a while and maybe the bar or the coffee shop. You can even go home if you'd like. But I need the room.

"There's a shower in the pool locker room," Sophie said, amused at her friend's dilemma. "And I am hungry. A margarita would taste pretty good right now. I can stay gone for a few hours. I'll have my phone with me. Call me when the coast is clear."

Sophie took a deep breath, committing herself, and added, "You can call me if you need another girl too. And not just for tonight." Then she put on her revealing, but respectable bikini, and covered it with the slutty Daisy Dukes and half-tee. With a last look at Mellie, she left the room, hoping to be called back soon.

12