Emergency Incubation

Story Info
After a near-fatal crash, salvation comes at a steep cost.
5.3k words
4.24
24.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klace
klace
26 Followers

In a far future of galactic colonization, a young pilot makes a desperate crash landing on an uninhabited moon in deep space. Miraculously surviving the crash, she does whatever must be done to make it home.

-----------------------------

I blink my eyes slowly. My vision is fuzzy, I can't seem to comprehend what I'm looking at. A field of grey with amber rain. Some kind of hiss rings in my ears, I know the sound, but I can't place it. I breathe deeply, the air inside my helmet is thin. I move my arm up, slowly and painfully. Each motion feels like tearing skin from muscle.

I feel along the edge of my helmet, looking for the relief of the small release button. I find the button and press it firmly. The seal around my neck loosens, the familiar smell of burning plastic and dust immediately overwhelms me. I pull the helmet up and off of my head. My dark brown hair immediately spills onto the ground, providing a nice cushion against the rocky floor.

I pull my eyes open again, this time the room is more clear. I can see what looks like the cockpit of my ship hanging above me. We must have toppled on entry, as the entire roof of the craft has been sheared off and either side of the craft sits pretty snugly against what appears to be the opening of a cave. I roll my neck looking along the walls of the cave. It's dark, a gently flickering amber light is cast along the walls from a small fire burning in the wreckage of my ship.

I slowly pick myself up, leaning back on my elbows. My entire core feels like an enormous bruise. My flight suit holds loosely to my form. I don't see any major injuries- well- at least no blood.

"He- hello?" My voice is weak and scratchy. I don't know how long I've been laying here, but I need something to drink soon. "Hello- is anyone around?" My words float off into the dark cave, somehow making me feel even more alone. I push myself up farther, getting all the way to a seated position. I reach down, feeling along my legs gently and wiggling my toes as I check for further damage. No bruises on my legs. "Thank fuck" I mutter under my breath, the rhasp in my voice still a little surprising.

Slowly I roll over, pulling myself up onto my knees, then ever so gently into a standing position. I look towards the back of the cave. I can't see more than three or four meters back, the small cabin fire only giving me the dimmest glimpse into what lies around me. I turn towards the wrecked ship, walking carefully towards it and extending a hand out. My gloved hand touches the warm steel of the ship, still hot from blowing through the thin atmosphere.

I can just barely reach the cockpit, I grab for my survival kit, but find the space it should be empty. My mind immediately begins to race. It was here when we entered the atmosphere, but it's gone now- someone must have taken it? before I can spiral too much further I finally pinpoint the source of the hiss. A fist sized hole punched in the bottom of the wreck is venting any atmosphere that the life support system might have leaked into the cave after the crash. I take a step back, my hand nervously running through my hair as I begin to panic.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I mutter under my breath. "No food, no water and before long we'll be out of air."

I take another step back from the ship, feeling a sinking deep in my gut. I turn away from the wreck, peering deep into the cave. As my foot presses back against the stone I hear the characteristic crinkle of thin plastic. Moving my foot aside reveals a small empty bottle, just at the edge of the fires illumination. I crouch down, my hands beginning to probe the stone floor looking for more. I bump into a few other bottles, all empty.

"No no- please-" my voice comes out hoarse and small. I throw a bottle against the wall, slap another sending it careening into the darkness. "FUUHCK!!" my pathetic shout feels so impotent, so small and helpless. I stand straight up, spiking an empty bottle against the floor, it bounces up into the darkness. A tear welling in my eye.

Both of my hands move up to my scalp. I begin to itch nervously as I feel the air thinning in my lungs. A tear runs down my cheek. I wipe it mindlessly with the back of my glove. I close my eyes tightly, knowing I'll soon feel light headed, then tired, and before long I'll just- fall asleep. Forever.

Just as I feel the inevitability of my coming death begin to overwhelm, a whisper begins to sound from the back of my head. Like a candle in a dark field, a whisper creeps into my mind. It doesn't say anything- at least not anything I understand. It slowly grows louder and louder, the tenor and cadence of the speech changing and morphing as it speaks more and more. It overtakes my internal thoughts. I drop to my knees hands clasped over my ears in a desperate attempt to stop the voice, which now sounds like a barrage of noise and incomprehensible speech. I think I scream- but I don't even know if any noise came out. The buzzing in my skull completely overrides any perception or thought. Just as I think my brain is going to explode, just as it seems it's too much, that it'll kill me a loud *SNAP* in the back of my mind and hear a singular word

"Corinthian" the voice is loud and cold. Like a ships AI issuing commands over a loud speaker.

The noise stops.

"You - Corinthian?" the voice speaks again. I look up into the darkness of the cave. A bright blue light shines from the darkness, like a beam scanning up and down my body.

"Wha- what" my voice speaks quietly, "What is- who are you?" I can hardly string the sentence together, my mind trying to understand what it's seeing.

"You- Corinthian?" the voice asks again. I don't hear it with my ears, instead I feel it deep in my skull, down at the base. I feel it ring through my jaw and settle over my mind. I don't hear it, as much as I guess I understand it to have spoken. The blue light settles on the corporate logo on my flight suit.

"Corintian? Is you?"

"I- no no- Dana- I Dana- I'm Dana." I say, massaging my temple as I try to wrap my head around what's happening. "Am I dying?"

"Excuse I," the voice says, "Still in learned". The light glows brighter, giving me a better view of what strange beast is emitting the light. It'd be difficult to explain. It's something like a coral plant forming around a center bulbous clear sack which looked to be full of gently glowing orange balls, small flower bulbs extending form the top, and a slime mold grows and moves around the base. The mold extends its vein-like mass around the central sack, seemingly feeling the ground around itself. The light shone from a small tendril-like flower extending from the top of the plant, just above the bulbous core of it.

"I work for Corinthian Transport" I continue. My head feels lighter, though I can't tell if it's an effect of the strange conversation, or the rapidly thinning atmosphere.

"Human?" the voice says, or maybe asks? It's unclear whether it's a question or a comment. "Needs breath- needs breathe- needs air." that was definitely a question even if phrased wrong.

"It's getting thin in here- the air is." I respond cautiously, taking a step towards to mass. "I can't- I'd love to to talk more- but I'm not- I've not much air left" I say, motioning to the hole in the ship behind me. The blue beam follows my hand, expanding and focusing around the hole.

"Too dialate. Too large. Too big." the voice says, turning its focus back towards me. "Can produce. Can create. Can synthesize" the voice says quickly and calmly. I can feel the air getting thinner with each breath.

"You can- create air?" I ask, a glimmer of hope in my voice. I take another step towards the biomass. The edge of the slimy, vein-ey base layer of slime only a foot or so beyond my toes. "Can you do that?"

"Only small, only little, only some" the voice says. The slimy base layer begins to retract into the plant. It churns for a moment beneath the central membrane bulb full of orange balls, then extends back towards me in a singular stalk. The slime slithers like a snake crossing closing in on a shrew.It stops a few feet from me, now extended in a singular column. I take another step towards the mass.

"Not enough for room. for ship. for cave" the voice says completely devoid of intonation or feeling. "only for girl. only for human. only for Dana"

The tendril tilts upwards, the tip closest to me opens for a moment, and the audible hiss of air can be heard leaking from the tendril for just a moment. "In lips. in mouth" I slowly and carefully proceed to the tendril. It wavers slightly, hovering at chest height in front of me.

"I- have- have to put this in my mouth?" I ask hesitantly. Some small bits of gooey slime drip down and splash on the stone floor. As soon as the drops land, they begin to slowly inch back towards the central biomass.

"If girl. If Dana- wants to live" the plant whispers into my mind. Images of me gasping for air on the surface flash through my mind. Images of my helmet smashed open, my face bloodied and bruised. I shake them off and reach down, wrapping a gloved hand around the surprisingly firm gooey mass. I don't allow myself time to think. I drop down to my knees and let out whatever breath is left in my lungs. I part my lips and guide the tendril into my mouth.

It tastes awful, like stale bread and oil. the tendril expands to fill my mouth, keeping me from biting down or spitting it out. The tendril thins and launches itself down my throat. I immediately gag, my body convulsing over and over trying to get the foreign object back out, but with my mouth filled, the tiny tendrils have nowhere to go but in. I can feel them covering the inside of my throat as I begin to panic. I grab the tendril just in front of my lips and start to pull desperately. It doesn't budge. I can feel the gooey tendril hit my lungs. I cough instinctively, it feels like I've sucked a mouth full of water down the wrong pipe, but no matter how I cough the mass doesn't budge.

"Rest Dana. Comfort Dana.Calm Dana." the voice calls from the back of my mind. "will be better soon." I pull desperately, trying to rid my body of the invader. My lungs feel like they're underwater, they begin to collapse in on themselves, as if they were being sucked out. I try to scream, without air it's just a spasm of muscle.

"This is the end" I think to myself.

Just as I'm ready to give up, as the light begins to flicker out, I feel the deep, sweet sensation of air. I breathe in deeply, my body eagerly soaking up the precious gas it had been deprived of.

"Good Dana" the voice speaks softly in the back of my mind. "Safe now." The plug occupying my mouth begins first to soften, and then is quickly reabsorbed into the central stalk.

"Tha- thank you" I mutter as my mouth clears and I can finally speak again. "Why- why are you helping me?" I ask, feeling my fingers and toes begin to regain warmth, my brain returning to functionality. "I have a trade to ask." the voice says calmly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"No, absolutely not." I respond emphatically. "There's no way I'm doing that." I lean back against a large stone, crossing my arms over my chest, "not only would that be incredibly illegal, immoral it would-" I hesitate, itching my scalp nervously. A small strand of the slime tendril extends from the corner of my mouth and connects me to the creature.

"Need I remind you" the voice begins to calmly respond, "without me you will die quickly. Cease to live." The slime cuts off the airflow for a moment. I tense up, leaning forwards and instinctively grabbing the gooey cord.

"OK- ok-" I mutter, my eyes dropping down to the dim metal and silicon of the broken emergency beacon that sits before me. The pieces are splayed out, each board isolated on its own.

"First things first." I say quietly, motioning towards the beacon. "We send a signal, then we'll see about your- request." The mass hesitates a moment. The blue light shines once again from the central stalk, it scans the transceiver, going back and forth over the exposed circuits.

A single tendril of slime extends from the biomass, it plunges down onto one of the boards. The slime begins to spread and feel its way along the boards. Veins begin to form, connecting circuits and pulsing energy. Sparks sputter up from the board, firing randomly upward. Suddenly the small display sputters to life, showing bright red text

"CRASH DETECTED". The message flashes a few times, then changes to a bright blue. "RESCUE INBOUND thank you for choosing Cerberus Rescue Utility" is displayed across the simple screen with a small timer that reads 17.3 hours.

"They- come now?" the voice asks in the back of my mind.

"Yea- they're coming", I exhale deeply, my mind running through the request the creature had made. The trade I'd agreed to. My devil's bargain.

"Now. Help- me." the voice asks forcefully. I look the creature up and down.

"No- no I can't do that." Is respond quietly. "I appreciate the rescue but I can- can't- ca-" I realize too late that my lungs are emptied of air yet again. I reach both hands up, clutching my throat desperately.

I grab the slime lead hanging from my mouth, pulling it gently at first, then harder and more desperately as my brain began to slow.

"You live" the voice starts slowly, "at my mercy. for my purposes." the creature speaks slowly and confidently, "Now cooperate". With a quiet hiss the air begins to flow again. I gasp deeply, drinking the air in a way I haven't felt since flight school.

"Get up" the voice says, tone even and cool. I nod, climbing slowly to my feet. "expose" the voice asks quietly.

"Do I have-" my protest is cut off again as the air in my lungs grew thin once again. I nodded my head. I reach up to my neckline, pulling aside a small clasp and exposing the suits airtight zipper. I remove the small metal lock and begin to pull it down slowly.

The flight suit loosens, exposing the jet tank top beneath it. The thin cotton of the tank top immediately allows the cold of the cave to invade, stealing the heat away from my pale skin. I continue to unzip, reaching my arm down between my thighs. I reach my other hand behind myself and pull the zipper up to where it finally terminates at the top of my ass.

I roll my shoulders gently, the corners of the suit quickly fall down around my elbows. The blue light begins to scan up and down my body. I know the creature gets no arousal from this- but the constant scanning of my nearly exposed body makes me nervous, and maybe- just the slightest bit aroused. I pull my hands from the sleeves of the suit, which then falls down around my waist. I reach down slowly and pull the suit down to my ankles, exposing the simple black panties that cover my nether regions.

"I can't get them off with my boots on" I say quietly, my arms instinctively cross my chest, hiding the small tits that sit inside my tank top.

"Expose gestation chamber" the creature speaks still to the back of my mind. My cheeks fill with warmth as it speaks. I comply, pulling my panties down, exposing my nearly hairless groin. My panties fall into the flight suit. The central stalk leans down, getting on the same level as my crotch as the blue light begins to scan my tummy, then moves down towards my pussy.

"Too small." the voice criticizes me. "Needs work" the voice says. As it speaks, the slime at its base begins to seep out, forming into a single column, no thicker than my finger.

"Expose" the voice says again. I try to relax, moving my right arm from crossing over my chest to placing an open palm on my tummy. I slowly slide the hand down to my groin. I place a finger on either lip, and slowly pull them apart. The shame of the situation is not lost on me. The cold of the cave contrasts with my rushing blood beneath my skin.

The blue light rotates, scanning the soft pink folds of my sex as I hold them apart. Darren's face flashes before my eyes. We were supposed to go out for some drinks once I dropped my cargo on Titanus. I saw his face before me, his chest exposed, the scars of old battles melding with the tattoos of new victories. The slime began to reach up towards my pussy.

"Wait wait- slow down", before I could finish my sentence, the thin tendril launched itself through my exposed lips. I recoil a half step, the shock of the thin gooey finger entering me was hardly the strangest thing to happen today, but I was unprepared all the same.

"FUCK!" I shout as the tendril begins to snake its way up inside me. I shudder and twitch, my legs instinctively closing and meeting at the knee. "What the fuck are you- Gauuhh" I can't even finish my protest, before the small tendril still supplying air to my lungs begins to swell, filling my mouth with it's gooey flesh once again. I murmur and mumble in protest, but no real noise is emitted.

"Quiet Dana." the voice says quietly, "delicate work to be done". The tendril in my pussy quickly expands to fill the space, gently but firmly pushing at the sides. I feel it poke at my cervix, I wiggle a little the feeling of my cervix being probed sending Darren's face to the front of my mind again.

I remember the sweet warmth of his cock thrusting into me, my legs wrapped around his waist, the cold steel of the flight controls against my back as he fucked me in my own cockpit.

The tendril plunges into my cervix, pushing firmly past my defenses and into my womb. The pain is immense, like my guts are being being split in two. I try to scream, try to yell, but the plug in my mouth renders my pain impotent. My hands slap at the slime tendril, but my pathetic attacks means nothing. I stumble backwards a step, then trip on the flight suit around my ankles. I fall to my back as the tendril expands in my womb, filling as much of my anatomy as it can. I wiggle and shudder on the floor as the curious slime pokes at my anatomy.

I look over to the tendril that now fills my pussy, as a bright pink glowing sludge begins to move through the core of the tendril. It flows slowly, starting at the biomass itself, and slowly creeping towards me.

"Need a fertile environment" the voice says calmly, "Don't want them to eat Dana before they're grown". The pink fluid passes my toes slowly, working its way unthinkingly towards my spread lips. I want to scream, I try to scream. Nothing comes out. I reach down, trying desperately to eject the being, to go back on our deal, but no matter how hard I pull, the strands of gooey tendril don't budge, as if they'd fused with my own internal organs. The pink sludge reaches my pussy lips and disappears inside.

There's no sensation for a moment, then just the faintest notion of heat. Not like real heat- but rather the warmth of someone smiling at you, the warmth of being appreciated. So faint at first, like a whisper in the dark, then growing steadily, the warmth spreading. First to my pussy lips, then the flesh of my groin, through the shaved hair follicles, and the bottom of my tummy. Soon I can feel the warmth in my legs and toes, my arms, my eyelids, my fingers, it seems the warmth permeates my very being. It doesn't stop though. The pink goo continues to be pumped in steadily, the tendril expanding slightly, to about the size of a cock inside of me.

Darren's sweet sweat drips down onto my small tits. They bounce ever so slightly as he thrusts. He grabs my hair, pulling my head back and kissing me deeply. The images flash quickly, the sensations both immediate and distant.

"Nearly ready" the voice comments. Somehow, the warmth continues to grow. Not heating further- but filling, soaking into my muscles and bones. I feel completely filled, completely satisfied. Then, as if to twist the knife further, the goo keeps coming. I feel too full, not physically of course but in sensation. The goo drips lazily from my slit as more is pumped in. I feel full in my skin. I feel myself starting to change. Something is wrong, something is changing.

klace
klace
26 Followers
12