Emergency Incubation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long it has been, I don't know how exactly to describe it. My tits grow sore, throbbing deeply as my hands grasp desperately at the foreign feeling glands on my chest. I swear I can feel them swelling, growing ever so slightly heavier and thicker with each passing moment. I look down at my stomach, feeling suddenly aware of myself being even further wrong. The previously taught and flat flesh of my tummy has loosened ever so slightly, and a definite bulge can be seen. I lay my head back, tears welling in my eyes, arms still pawing desperately at my expanding breasts, the huge breasts that now cling to my body feel foreign to me.

Just as I feel my belly might burst, the flow stops. For a moment all is still. Darren is above me, thrusting his last into me. The sweet warmth of his seed firing in my pussy. his eyes half closed and distant as he pumps me full of his cum. My arms cross over his shoulders. I push my forehead against his, drinking in his aura. Basking in his love.

I look over at the countdown to rescue, desperate for any ray of hope, no matter how remote and dangerous.

"Rescue craft in orbit, 2.3 hours to rescue." the gentle blue of the display feels like the only thing keeping me going. The only hope I have left. The tendril in my pussy shifts, I can feel it starting to push at the bounds of my innards. It feels uncomfortable, but not as painful as it had just moments ago. I turn my head, looking at the strange biomass plant that had saved me a few eternally long hours ago. The tendril that connects the plant to my pussy begins to expand somewhat as I see the plant shift, the thin membrane sack at the center of the plant shifts, the small orange orbs inside it moving and bumping past each other silently.

Then it begins.

The first orange ball begins to move through the tendril. It moves slowly, expanding the tendril as it moves like a python that's swallowed something far too large for its mouth. I can hardly even watch, as the squishy ball moves down the line. The tendril shifts somewhat, sending a thick stream of pink goo from my pussy, running down my taint and asshole and pooling around my ass cheeks on the stone floor.

The orange ball continues, reaching my toes, the mass strains somewhat to get the ball over my leg, but it does. My heart pounds in my ears, I try to scream, try to free myself, but I can do nothing. The ball moves slowly over my thigh, drawing closer and closer to my now relaxed pussy. Then, without any hesitation, the ball hits up against my lips. For a moment, the ball pushes up against my lips, the opening just slightly too small to fit without trouble. A firm push moves the ball ever so slightly farther in. I try to scream again, trying desperately to push the foreign body out.

I fail. The ball slides inside me with a nearly audible pop. The tendril which still lines the walls of my sex moves the egg deep inside of me. Before I can even finish processing what's just happened, I see the next orange ball snaking its way over my thigh. It pushes through my lips with even less effort, and then- the next one comes over my thigh. I turn my head, looking at the tendril. The entire length is glowing orange with back to back eggs. Tears begin to stream from my eyes, running down my temple and soaking into my long brown hair. I begin to sob gently, silently, as I feel the torrent hit. The tentacle pushes egg after egg through my pussy, packing them inside my womb, which is no doubt still coated in a thin pink goo. I look down at my tummy, watching the small bulge slowly expanding further and further bit by bit.

With each new egg, a little squirt of pink goo leaks from my now dilated cunt. I now lay in a pool of pink goo that nearly reaches my head, and extends past my feet in the other direction.

"Good Dana" the voice says, sounding almost happy. I look past my now swollen belly, looking not only pregnant, but like I'm gestating at least a set of triplets. I reach a hand down placing it against the bulging tummy, new stretch marks showing a dull orange glow, as the last of the eggs pushes itself deep into my body. I can't help but sob. The tendril in my mouth begins to quickly liquefy, reabsorbing itself back into a small cord I can shift to the corner of my mouth.

"I don't- I don't want to - to do this" I sob heavily, barely containing my gibbering moans. My breathing deep and terrified. "Please please I don't want this" I moan. Each movement I make sends my now ample tits jiggling. The tendril in my cunt shifts.

"You know what you will do." the voice says. The tendril pushes up against the outer lips of my pussy, the near liquid state of the goo covering from the top of my shaved pubes, all the way down to my asshole.

"Please please I can't do this I-"

"No more",The voice cuts me off, "you will complete our arrangement" the voice speaks clearly and without hesitation. The gooey wetness covering my cunt and asshole begins to harden, I can feel it on either side pushing against the inner flesh at the top of my thighs. Within moments, it's formed a solid plug, my ass, pussy, and urethra all blocked entirely by the now waxy substance. I push myself up as close to a seated position as I can.

"I understand" I say quietly. I look over at the clock, the countdown has hit minutes.

"The plug will stay until you've finished." the voice informs me. "Based on your physiology, I don't think you'll make it very long without release of other vital fluids." the voice is calm as much of the slimy growth begins to retreat under the primary bulb. "The eggs will begin to grow soon, they will consume much of your waste. However. If not released within a few days, they will run out of waste to consume, and may turn their attention to your internal organs."

A loud rumble sounds overhead. No doubt the sound of a rescue craft. I nod somberly. I awkwardly reach down and grab the flight suit bunched up around my ankles. I slowly climb to my feet, one hand on the flight suit, my movements slow and muscles incredibly sore. I pull the suit up over my hips, beginning to zip from the back, down over my waxy plug, and up to the bottom of my dramatically protruding tummy. I reach both hands up, pulling the tank top down over my tummy as far as I can. The bottom hem of the tank nearly reaches my belly button, but as soon as I move, the thin cotton begins to roll its way up, ending up in a roll beneath my swollen tits. I let out a deep sigh, reaching beneath my belly for the zipper.

I pull the flight suit over my egg filled tummy, smothering the gentle orange glow and unstable bubbling under my dark flight suit. It pulls and stretches the fabric to its limit, but I manage to get myself all inside the suit. Slowly I stumble my way over to the helmet I'd removed when I first arrived. The plant begins to shrink itself down, its now empty egg sack deflating, the slimy tendrils turning back to their flat veiny self, only the thin air tube still connected to me. I squat awkwardly, trying not to topple over and reaching blindly down for my helmet. I grab the bottom rim of the hard helmet, raising it up and resting it on my belly.

"Fill my tank" I say quietly, tapping on the small emergency tank on the back of the helmet's fill nipple. My lungs begin to inflate, the air being forced in by the biomass. As I near my limit, the line unexpectedly detaches. I swallow the bit still in my mouth, and can still feel the slime coating my lungs. I place the helmet over my head, and feel along the edge for relief of the seal button. I find it and press it firmly with my gloved hand. the soft seal at the base of the helmet tenses, connecting to my neck and beginning to pressurize gently. The small tendril attaches to the nipple. The gentle hiss of filling air sounds through the helmet.

The small air indicator flicks from flashing yellow and red, to red, to orange. The wreckage of my ship shudders above me, the familiar hum of grav lifts sounding from above. I place a hand on my tummy. I can feel the eggs shifting within.

"I don't want to do this. I don't think I can" I say quietly.

"I will be with you", the voice says firmly, "I still live within your air sacks. I control your air from within." It's a threat. The indicator flashes green and I feel the tendril release my helmet. I turn just in time to see the slime retreat to the biomass, now looking virtually indistinguishable from the stone around it.

The ship lifts from the mouth if the cave with a great thundering crash, flashlights invade the darkness. I hold a hand up to shield my eyes from the cutting light, the other rests on my pregnant belly.

"We got one survivor in here," a male voice comes from somewhere behind the flashlight. "Ma'am we're here to get you home" he says, as a hand extends from beside the flashlight.

"You know what you will do."

12