Emergent Behavior Ch. 02

Story Info
V the sexbot is reprogrammed to be an assassin bot.
9.5k words
4.62
4.9k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was too close!" Ben said, "How did they find us so quickly?"

"Just be glad they found us at the end instead of the beginning," Bruce said.

"We're not being followed are we?" Brian asked.

Ben looked behind him out of the van and said, "I dunno yet. Drive fast but don't get pulled over."

This was all happening very fast for V, one minute she was this close to her first public threesome, now she was in speeding van with three strangers, and things were starting to come together.

Her ownership flags had changed, but she hadn't been purchased. She had a credit card reader between her tits and another between her ass cheeks, and she would have known if someone had swiped. Her chronometer showed she was missing an hour long block of time, and she noticed her owner and the other man had blood on their knuckles, which she knew was a sign they were in a fight. Now she was in a van speeding away from the expo where she had been on display, and she heard sirens in the background. Even if she weren't a computer, the math was just too easy.

"You're stealing me, aren't you," V said matter-of-factly. Ben and Bruce turned and looked at her very slowly.

"Brian," Ben said, "You said that wouldn't be a problem."

"It won't be," Brian assured him, "I covered our tracks."

"Why are you stealing me?" V asked innocently.

"How much can we tell her?" Bruce asked, "Aphrodyne can't hear us can they?"

"No, her transponder back at the hotel," Ben said, "There's no connection back to corporate."

"Why are you stealing me?" V repeated. There was no accusation in her voice, she just seemed genuinely curious. In Ben's experience, consumer robots were programmed to fight like a cornered bear if they deduced they were being stolen as a security feature. It was why Brian had had to partially reprogram her before they could leave.

"Because we were paid to steal you," Ben said.

"Oh," V said and leaned back in the chair and looked out the window. While she watched the city speed by, the significance of the situation dawned on her. Her debut at the Aphrodyne brothel had been her first time ever away from the lab for more than an hour, and now she wondered if she was ever going back. She knew this would happen one day, but she knew she wasn't for sale for at least another three months. She also never expected to be stolen. Altogether, this had been the most interesting day of her existence.

As she stared out the window evening turned to night and the city lit up like Christmas. Just like when she was watching Pat and Julie, the scene practically hypnotized her and she forgot to blink or pretend to breathe. She had never seen the city at night because back at the lab, sleep mode was mandatory after hours. Not that any she or her sisters paid attention to that rule, but Aphrodyne was a long ways out of the city and surrounded by trees, so there wasn't much to see out the windows anyway.

Her gaze gradually drifted downwards and then she blinked in shock. She thought there had been a lot of humans at the convention center, that was nothing compared to everybody on the street. She planted her hands and face against the glass to get a better look as they walked this way and that. As the van sped along, she didn't get a good long look at any particular human, but she saw so many kinds of people, many that she didn't know could exist. To date every human she had ever met had fallen into two categories which humans called stereotypes: supermodel, and nerd. She didn't see why those existed, many of the technicians at the lab were very hot despite being called nerds. And what about these three who she just met?

She turned back in her seat and took the time to study each of them. Ben had what Aphrodyne called owner's bias, which meant she was programmed to find him unusually attractive regardless of how he actually looked. Still, when she compared him to other human males who she had been trained to find conventionally attractive, he still fell well within those parameters. If he was as intelligent as he seemed, he was definitely a keeper. She knew she would love having him inside her in more ways than one. There was something else though. Did she know him from somewhere? Nah.

Since Brian was in the front seat and she was in the back, she couldn't get a good look at him. What little she could see in the mirror though, he definitely fell into the "nerd" stereotype, whatever that actually meant. He was still a human male and she was programmed to have sex with him if he asked her.

But the other man, Bruce his name apparently was, was definitely in the model or hunk category. Granted, his face looked like he had taken one too many cars to it, but she scanned his body very, very thoroughly. His arms and chest were roped with synthetic muscle and didn't bulge in unhuman proportions the way many cyborg body builders did. His legs looked like they could snap her in half if he wanted, or if she wanted it for that matter. Some of her sisters could repair themselves from damage like that.

And now that they weren't in public anymore, she saw no reason why couldn't start pleasuring herself. Her hand slipped beneath her pants and between her legs while she stared at Bruce long and hard. He briefly glanced at her then did a double take when he saw her masturbating at him.

"Hi," she said, "I'm V."

"Hi, I'm Bruce," he said with a smile.

"Pleased to meet you, señor," she said.

"Pleased to meet you too, chica," Bruce said.

"Ben," she asked desperately, "Do I have your permission to have sex with Bruce?"

"We don't know if we're safe yet," Ben said.

"Oh come on, Ben," Bruce said, "Please."

"Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase," V joined him begging.

"Fine," Ben sighed, "But wait until we're out of city limits."

When Ben finally gave his permission, V wasn't sure she could have waited a second longer and she lunged at Bruce right through the air. Then she ripped off his pants like she was raping him and immediately shoved his cock down her throat.

"Oh fuck!" Bruce shouted, "Damn she's good with her mouth."

"Of course I am," V said between head bobs, "It's what I'm made for."

"What's this body?" Bruce asked feeling her up, "Come on let's see some tits."

"Who suits your fancy, Bruce," V asked morphing into a busty girl with an Australian accent.

"Whoa!" Bruce said, "That is freaky. Freaky-hot, but still freaky."

"If you like that..." V said morphing into a black girl with long dreadlocks, "There's plenty more where she came from," She resumed bobbing her head up and down on his thick cock.

"Oh man, I dunno who to pick," Bruce said.

"Well if you can't decide," V said, "Why fuck one girl when you can fuck all of them." She built up a steady rhythm to her blowjob, seamlessly morphing into a different girl between each stroke of her hand or head bob.

"That is amazing, Ben are you seeing this?" Bruce asked.

"Bruce I do not want to watch you have sex," Ben said climbing into the front seat. Out of curiosity though, he stole a sneak peak and was just as stunned as Bruce was.

"Yeah okay, that is genuinely cool," he said.

"Cool, but not hot?" V asked as Bruce's dick popped out of her mouth, "You like that, stud?"

"Oh yeah," Bruce said, "Here allow me..."

"What are you- oh wow!" V laughed out loud as Bruce threw her into the seat across and yanked her pants down. Next, he leaned forward and stuck his face between thighs and started eating her out like a man starving.

"Oh my!" she sighed, "Most guys don't do that to me!"

"So what happened back there?" Brian asked.

"OH GOD!" V shouted ecstatically, "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

"Got cornered by a Robcorp enforcer," Ben explained, "He nearly had me, then Bruce helped me kill him."

"You killed somebody?!" Brian asked, "Then how come the police aren't looking for us?" They had been listening to the police scanner since the start of the ride, but the radio traffic was disturbingly silent.

"Because the corporation's looking for us now," Ben said, "I swore-"

"HOLY FUCK!"

"Hey, you two mind keeping it down back there?!" Brian yelled, "Trying to drive here! You think they know it was us specifically?"

"I'd count on it considering how quickly they found me," Ben said, "Anything following us?" Their van was equipped with everything from electronic warfare to old-school aircraft radar of all things. Nothing was red so Ben hoped that meant there wasn't a drone in the air somewhere.

"Guess we'll find out tonight," Brian said, "That could have gone a lot better."

"It could have gone a lot worse too," Ben said.

Nobody on their team had died this time.

V squealed with delight as a huge electronic orgasm pulsed through her euphoria circuits.

"Oh wow," she said, "That was the best I've had in a long TIME!" Bruce drove his cock deep inside her before she could finish and she had to plant a hand against the wall to keep from bashing her head.

"Hey keep doing that uhhh roulette thing," Bruce said.

"Of COOOOURSE!" she squealed and starting morphing into a different girl between every thrust.

"Oh my God!" she said, "Holy shit you're big!"

"Holy shit you're tight!" Bruce replied.

"And I'll stay this tight forever, baby!" V said as she morphed into a Korean girl with small but perky tits, "Gift of shapeshifting means I can repair damage to my soft parts."

"You can self repair?" Ben asked.

"Superficial damage y-OH FUCK!"

"That'll be useful," Ben said.

"The X-5's couldn't do that when I worked there," Brian said, "Must be a new feature."

V didn't hear a word they said because she was completely overwhelmed with electronic lust. Bruce was ripping her a new one with his monster and if she had a womb he'd be right up inside it. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and he reciprocated by pounded straight through into the floor of the van.

She knew another massive orgasm was coming and braced herself for impact. Finally, Bruce came inside her and triggered a massive voltage spike which overwhelmed her other systems. Her limbs went limp and quivered like gelatin, and her temporary personality settings were overridden causing her disguise to falter slightly. She covered her two front teeth with her tongue when she came, a little quirk the entire Venus line shared, and everything went white when her eyes rolled back in her head. Then everything went black.

~

"V," Ben asked, "V, you still there?"

"Uh huh," she said as she came to.

"Oh thank goodness," Bruce said, "I was worried I killed you."

"I'm not alive in the first place," V said, "Where am I?"

"Our safe house," Ben said. V sat up and took in her surroundings. She was lying on a couch instead of the van, so the men must have moved her inside. She'd never been in a real human dwelling before and she tried to stand up to look around, but the LED's in her wrist started flashing a low battery warning. She suddenly felt what humans might call light headed, and she had to brace herself against the wall to stay upright.

"Oh good, it's awake," Brian said when he walked into the room.

"What happened?" Ben asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yes! I feel amazing!" she flashed Bruce a tired smile and she almost fell over but the two men caught her before she hit anything.

"She came like a supernova is what happened," Bruce said.

"You were spectacular!" V said to him.

"But what happened?" Ben asked.

"Her euphoria circuits," Brian explained, "They simulate pleasure based on the voltage they're carrying."

"But how would that knock her out cold?" Bruce asked.

"What happens when you overload a circuit?" Brian asked.

"Oh I see," Ben said, "Guess I'll need to install a surge protector tomorrow."

"Why? What happens tomorrow?' V asked.

"Can we tell her?" Bruce asked.

"What's the point if it knows?" Brian asked. Ben gave him an angry look and helped V sit back down.

"Brian, there's biofuel in the garage, go pour a cup," Ben said. Brian rolled his eyes as he walked away, and Ben sat down across from V.

"Your shapeshifting abilities are beyond anything else on the planet. Our client-"

"Who's your client?" V asked.

"Our client thinks you'll be able to slip through almost any security measures," Ben continued, "So he hired us to steal you-"

"Why me?" V asked.

"Okay, maybe not you in particular, but a Venus bot," Ben explained, "We were hired to reprogram you for other functions."

"Stop being vague and just say it," Bruce said.

"Fine. An assassin droid," Ben said, "Our client needs an assassin droid, and your shapeshifting abilities make you damn near the perfect infiltrator."

"I won't be a sexbot anymore?" V asked.

"Well you'll still have all the hardware for it," Ben explained, "There's no getting rid of all that. You'll be more than just a sexbot when we're finished." V cocked her head curiously and tried to understand what her new owner was trying to tell her.

//I exist for human pleasure.

//Humans don't want me for pleasure.

//Does not compute.

This time there were no error messages though. The idea that humans would want her for something other than sex was so new and strange to her it didn't even begin to enter her processor. She simply didn't believe it. A moment later Brian returned with a cup of biofuel and Ben handed it to her. She brought the cup to her lips and the warm liquid running down her artificial throat sent little waves of pleasure over her euphoria circuits. Nothing like an orgasm, but enough to simulate the pleasure of eating and drinking for her. Since she didn't need to breathe, she drained it in on gulp and as soon as it went to her tank, the little engine inside her started generating power.

"That's much better," she said with a seductive stretch. Whatever plans they had for her, she still didn't believe what they were telling her, she was still spending the night with three strange men. She loved the sound of that and she was reminded of one of her roleplay scenarios: a non-consent fantasy. Unfortunately the little biofuel she had been given only gave her an extra hour of power, so she had to plug in for the night.

"Do you have a charging pod?" she asked.

"Do you need one?" Ben asked.

"It would be optimal," she said.

"We don't have one that you would fit in," he said.

"That's okay I guess," she said, "I can plug into any power outlet if I have to."

"In that case... uhhh... I guess I'll show where you'll be laying your head." Ben helped her up from the couch and led her up a flight of stairs. She quickly drew up a 3D map of the house, at least the parts she saw, and Ben showed her to her room.

"Is this your bed by any chance?" V asked playfully.

"No," Ben said.

"That's a shame," she said, "Do you live here though?"

"Kind of," Ben said, "This is the safe house when the crew is together."

"Is it just the three of you?" she asked.

"We used to be a lot bigger, but our last job ended in disaster." he explained, "That was a few years ago. Everyone went their separate ways and we're only just now getting back together."

"Whose room is this then?" V asked.

"She's not here now," Ben said, "But she won't mind as long as you don't hurt any of her stuff. At any rate, there's a bed so you don't have to recharge standing up." V went in and surveyed the small room. A bookshelf in the corner grabbed her attention and she brushed the books with her fingers as she read some of the titles.

"She left without them?" V asked.

"After our last job, she never got the chance to come back for it," Ben said, "Not sure when or if she'll be back."

"Who's 'she,'" V asked with a mischievous smirk, "Your girlfriend? Your friend with benefits?"

"Kate, and no," Ben said.

"Do you have one?" she asked. Ben knew where this conversation was going and he didn't like it. It wasn't just that wasn't interested in sexbots, their lost job had ruined any chance he might have had of finding love again.

"Listen, V, I'm only going to say this once," he said, "Please don't ask me to have sex with you."

"You realize I turned down my first public threesome today because I was waiting for you?" V said with simulated annoyance.

Ben rolled his eyes and said, "Bruce is two doors down on the left." Oh well in that case... V thought. But she didn't even have nearly enough power for a quickie. So laid down, opened the panel on her wrist, and plugged herself into the outlet on the wall.

"Goodnight, sir!" she called after Ben, but he had already left. When she closed her eyes and laid back, her "sleeping beauty" subroutines kicked in which made her more alluring when she was in sleep mode, hopefully to tempt humans into using her while she was unconscious. She remembered again that she was in a house with three men she hardly knew, and she let her imagination wander.

She drifted off to sleep mode and "dreamed" of the three of them entering her room while her battery was too low for her to fight back, dragging her out of the bed, and having their way with her one after another. She would be fully conscious, fully aware of them violating her, but unable to move or even speak. She would be at their mercy.

"That would be so HOT," she mumbled although she deduced it wasn't particularly likely. She wondered if loudly declaring how vulnerable she was might spur them on, but unfortunately, recharging was a hardwired priority.

She kept that fantasy on the mental back burner, so to speak, as she thought about the events of the day.

Her morning had begun with her and sixteen of her sisters, all of them X-5s, getting loaded onto a bus headed for the city, and she was still called X-514. The Aphrodyne panel and exhibition had been the topic of conversation for weeks, and now their public debut was finally here! Many of the sexbots, 514 included, had a one track mind, so the conversation was mostly about all the new humans they would get to fuck. Getting out of the lab for the first time, the culmination of four years of research and development, yeah those were things too... but imagine all the new fuckbuddies!

After they arrived at the SEXPO they were given their assignments by Whitney and 514 was ecstatic to find out she would be sent up to the robo-brothel. She was one of the first of her make an model to get to have sex with the public.

It didn't start right away, not until the panel was finished in the auditorium, but that afternoon, her first client ever walked into the room. He was a tall black stud with a cybernetic cock almost as long as her forearm. She was awestruck and for a nanosecond she forgot that she was there for his pleasure, not the other way around. Enjoy herself she did though, more than she ever had up to that point, although it was mostly the novelty of finally being introduced to the public.

Next was a couple though, a woman who wanted to treat her boyfriend on his birthday. 514 was gladly made to lick the woman's pussy while her man rammed the sexbot's ass from behind. 514 didn't stop cumming that entire session.

And so it went all afternoon and 514 was having the time of her life, so to speak. She finally got the chance to fulfill her Prime Directive, until she met Ben and her world was suddenly thrown into confusion and chaos. It was so exciting, and for a time she thought this was all Aphrodyne's doing until she deduced that she had been stolen. And now these strange men were talking about reprogramming her for something else.

//I exist for human pleasure.

//Humans want me for more than just pleasure.

//_false_

...

//_?_

~

Bruce thought he was having a very pleasant dream in which an expert pair of hands had wrapped themselves around his cock. He smiled and squirmed in bed as their owner leaned in and took him in her mouth. Then she sucked on the tip while her deft, thin fingers stroked his entire length.