Emergent Behavior Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, keep doing that," he said.

"Of course," she said.

Wait a minute, this was supposed to be a dream. He opened his eyes and tilted his head down to find a pretty young redhead bobbing her head up and down his cock while she stared up at him with her big blue eyes. Instinctively, and without even realizing it, he reached for his gun on the dresser and the woman, startled by his sudden movement, jerked back with her hands up.

"Who are you?" he demanded, "How did you get in here?" His hands were shaking when he aimed the gun at her and bad memories started coming back.

"Bruce, it's me! It's V!" she showed him by morphing into her default robotic form. Bruce looked at the gun shamefully, then back at her and laid down the weapon.

"Oh God," he said, "I am so so sorry. I didn't know it was you." In his line of work, intruders, even the pretty ones, usually wanted to kill him.

"Are you okay?" she asked crawling on the bed beside him.

"I'll be fine," he said, "But, V, don't ever sneak up on me like that!"

"I'm sorry, Bruce, I didn't know," she said morphing back into the redhead, "May I continue?"

"You're not at all freaked out that I just pointed a gun at you?' he asked. She shook her head no while she sucked his cock.

"You sure you're okay?" she asked. He nodded and laid back in the bed. She climbed on top of him and pressed her breasts into him while she slid back and forth over his cock. He seemed to perk back up quickly, and then she grabbed his head pulling him into a long, passionate kiss.

When V pulled back, she noticed a picture of a woman on the dresser and she picked it up for a closer look. The woman in the photo was made up for a stunning glamour shot, with a purple jacket over purple lingerie. Her blonde flowed down in waves, and her eyes glowed a faint cybernetic yellow.

"Who's this?" V asked.

"That's Margarette, my girl from Paris," Bruce said.

"Your girl from Paris?" V repeated, "Are you a woman in every port kind of guy?"

"I try," Bruce said, "I've known women all over the world, but Margarette is special."

"Do all humans keep photos of their special lovers close at hand?" V asked.

"Most of them that I know," he said, "Hmmm... I wonder."

"What's on your mind?" she asked.

"You can be any woman, right?" he asked.

"Of course," V said. Bruce looked longingly at the photo then back at V.

"What about her?" he asked. V stopped grinding on him for a moment.

"Oh, about that," she said, "I think you've bought into false advertising."

"Ah man."

"Yeah, I can't yet copy women I've seen in real life or in pictures," she said, "That's one of my premium functions. It won't be available until the Venus line is available for purchase and Aphrodyne sends us an update."

"And you won't get an update because your transponder was removed," Bruce said.

"I have the software," V said, "It's just not activated yet."

"Shame," Bruce said.

"But I've got a lot of French girls in here if your interested," she said bringing up one of the personality types and morphing into a petite blonde, "Is this acceptable, monsieur?" Bruce growled with lust and flipped her over on the bed.

"Oui, oui!" she said excitedly. He grabbed both her wrists in one hand and held them up and over her head. They stayed like that for a moment staring into each other's eyes and Bruce noticed how she was arching her back to push her breasts up and towards him. With each simulated breath her hard nipples brushed against his skin and with his free hand he grabbed her chin and pulled her into a deep kiss. V moaned quietly and squirmed underneath him. She wrapped one of her long legs around his waist and pulled him towards her so that his cock was between them. As much as she wanted him inside her, she loved how he had taken complete control over her for the time being. Bruce pulled away from her and she gave a satisfied sigh.

Then he let go of her chin and started exploring her body. Back in the van, they had been limited by space in what they could do with and to each other, so now he was going to take his sweet time. He wasn't a hacker like Brian, or an engineer on the level of Ben, but he had spent enough time around cybernetics and robotics that she piqued his interest in more ways than just sex.

According to Ben, she had apparently convinced a guy at the brothel who was expecting a sexbot and knew what she could do that she was human. Up close and personal now though, Bruce was able to pick out subtle, tiny differences. He could tell her skin and muscles were synthetic, but altogether, her parts were as convincing as top-of-the-line cybernetics.

But she could do so much more. V was a marvel of engineering, and the rational part of his brain just wanted to figure out how she worked. His instinctual lizard brain though couldn't see past the beautiful, naked woman in his bed begging him to treat her like a French whore.

"You are such a tease," she said as he massaged her firm belly where he was intrigued by the accuracy of her synthetic muscles, "Please-" he clapped his hand over her mouth and smiled at her muffled shouts.

Her breath even felt warm and moist on his palm, and little beads of sweat were forming on her breasts. He released her wrists and kept rubbing his fingers all over her body. As his fingers slowly and teasingly brushed down her side to her hips, her hands made a beeline to his cock and she started stroking him up and down while massaging his tip with her palm. Bruce shivered a little bit at that, then he ran his fingers across her thigh and over her swollen pussy, and V quivered back.

He inserted a finger into her aching and wet pussy, and slowly pushed it in and out. V tried in desperation to rip his hand away from her mouth, but Bruce wasn't through with her yet. As he marveled at how lifelike the sexbot's pussy was, she squirmed and wriggled like a snake in the bed.

Her euphoria circuits were teetering on the edge of an electronic orgasm, and Bruce's teasing was getting torturous. Of course she was enjoying every nanosecond of it, but she couldn't take it much longer. She needed him to fuck her now! Bruce smiled hungrily and stuck his mouth between her thighs and his cock started throbbing at her muffled, pleasured screams.

V finally wrenched his hand from her mouth and asked, "What are you waiting for? Take me, monsieur!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear that," he joked. She bit her lip hard when he stuck his tongue all the way up her pussy, and she grabbed him to pull him in deeper.

"Ah! V gasped, "Mon ami, you are a gift to women, but I need you inside of me!"

"I still can't hear you," he said.

"TAKE ME NOW!" she shouted, "FUCK ME LIKE I'M ONE OF YOUR AAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAA-aaaaaaaah!" When he impaled her with his huge cock, her back arched so far back she looked like she would break in two. Her eyes rolled up into her head and everything went white. When her sensors finally caught up with her, Bruce was pounding her with long powerful strokes.

She was powerless under him in her current position, unable to get proper footing or grip as she let him have his way with her, rocking her entire body back and forth with every thrust. She wrapped her ankles around his hips to draw him into her even deeper and the voltage spiked across her pleasure circuits. To protect her head, she planted her hands against the wall behind her, just leaned her head back, and reveled in being his sextoy.

Her synthetic pussy was highly elastic, and while Bruce's member wasn't all that long, he was incredibly thick, and she felt herself stretched close to her limits. Every thrust was just a little deeper, just a little faster, until eventually he was just pounding her like a jackhammer. As soon as her pussy squelched together, she felt him push it back open like he was burrowing right through her.

He had taken a keen interest in her breasts all of a sudden, lapping his tongue all over them and sucking them. The form she had chosen had smallish but very perky tits which sprung back to position delightfully when he bit and let go of her hard nipples. Her synthetic muscles were toned and athletic, and he thought he remembered seeing the woman it was based on in the Olympics once. When he slowed down for a bit he held her little round face in his hands as she stared at him with big, faintly-glowing eyes.

V relished having such a skilled lover for once. She loved sex in all its forms and had never been truly disappointed, but she usually had to compensate for the inexperience of most of the technicians at the Aphrodyne lab. She had been given the sexual knowledge and experience of hundreds of different women, but after only two sessions, she believed that the handsome street samurai might just be a match for her in bed.

Next Bruce flipped her over and she got on her hands and knees while he fucked her from behind. Now she could really get into it, trying to match his rhythm and intensity so that they were perfectly in sync. V finally felt her circuits building to a voltage spike just as Bruce's cock started throbbing right on the precipice of cumming inside her. She started bucking her ass on his cock more vigorously, trying to build the voltage in circuits as high as she could before the drop, and Bruce started pounding that much harder.

"Alright, V," he said, "I'm cumming soon!"

"Inside me!" V begged, "Please cum inside of me, Monsieur Bruce!" Next she felt him gush his cum inside of her like a firehose and she collapsed on the bed in a quivering orgasm as the voltage spike washed over her body like a tidal wave. As before, her systems just couldn't handle it and her sensory input and processors were overwhelmed with pleasure. Her disguise failed completely and she morphed suddenly into her default form while her tongue rolled over her two front teeth. Bruce fell into the bed still inside her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Thanks," he said, "I needed that after..."

"Pointing a gun at me?" V asked innocently. Bruce was too ashamed of himself to reply, but he nodded in response. V twisted into his grip and morphed into the redhead she'd first started with.

"Don't worry about it," she said, "Just let me be your fantasy girl tonight." She said. He gently pulled her in closer and planted a tender kiss on her cheek before going back to sleep.

~

"Is Ben gay?" V asked.

"I don't think so," Bruce said.

"You don't know?" V asked.

"I'm kidding, he's not gay," Bruce said, "Why do you ask."

"Because he's not interested in having sex with me," V said with exasperation, "If I can be any woman he wants why else would he refuse. Is he asexual?"

"No he's not that either," Bruce said. They were seated at the breakfast table with warm drinks, him coffee, her biofuel, and the gynoid was making a show of acting like this was a normal breakfast.

"I've experienced 'breakfast' with my technicians on five different occasions," she had assured Bruce.

"Oh, great," he said sarcastically in response. She was all over him when he had tried to fry some eggs and wouldn't leave him alone until he let her give him a quick blowjob. She had wanted to try baking some elaborate massive meal for them all, which Bruce surmised was part of some housewife function of hers, but he declined saying he just didn't have the time. He also doubted that she actually knew how to use the stove. He finished his coffee and stifled a loud burp.

"Ben just, needs some time I think," he said.

"How so?" she asked.

"You remember Margarette?"

"Your special girl from Paris?"

"Yeah," Bruce said, "Ben had one too."

"A girl in Paris?"

"No not in Paris," Bruce said, "But there was a gal who was very, very special to him."

"What happened to her?" V asked as Ben walked in.

"Better not ask," Bruce said, "Mornin' Ben. I'm gonna stake out the the town and find out how much people about what happened yesterday."

"Good idea," Ben said, "Just stay low and don't run into any corporate goons." Ben poured some coffee and jumped when V appeared right behind him.

"Ben, does this unit have a soul?" Ben was stunned and started backing away very slowly, but then he heard Bruce snickering and was doing a very bad job of trying not to laugh behind his coffee mug.

"Did you tell her to say that?" Ben asked.

"YES!" Bruce laughed, "You should see your face!"

"Okay that one was pretty good," Ben said with a smile. V was smiling back.

"What?" he asked.

"You should smile more, Sir," she said, "It looks good on you." She turned away with a seductive smirk and sat back down. Ben grunted and awkwardly turned around to get some sugar for his coffee.

"May I have some?" V asked.

"Coffee?"

"Sugar," V said, "I can process natural sugars into biofuel when I'm plugged in."

"Natural sugars..." Ben said, "Oh let me guess: semen."

"Naturally."

"'Naturally,' she says," Ben said.

"A robot with a sweet tooth, now I've seen everything," Bruce said as Brian walked in. V turned to Bruce who nodded his head and covered his mouth to hide his smile.

"Brian?" V said.

"Oh, hi, uhhh, V," he stammered.

"Brian, does this unit have a soul?"

"No," Brian said without missing a beat, "No it doesn't."

"Oh you're no fun!" Ben said.

"What?" Brian, "Oh, okay I get the reference. Very funny."

"I better get going," Bruce said, "Oh hey, Brian. I think since you're going to be turning her into a cool dangerous assassin, you should get a chance with her. A before and after session. You know, for science." V looked at Brian expectantly and he looked back at her approvingly.

"Of course," he said.

"Right this way," V said taking him by the hand, "Who suits your fancy today?" When they were gone Ben sat across from Bruce who looked at him worriedly.

"What was that about?" Ben asked.

"V surprised me last night," Bruce said.

"Was it nice?"

Bruce took a deep breath and said, "I pointed a gun at her."

"Oh," Ben said, "I'm sorry. I told her where your room was last night."

"Not your fault," Bruce said.

"You haven't done that in years," Ben said, "Are you okay, man?"

"I'll be fine," Bruce said but Ben wasn't convinced.

"You sure? I can line up some people to talk to," Ben said, "Or do need a couple days off?"

"I said I'll be fine, Ben!" Bruce said.

"Okay... just, if you want some help, I'm here for you bud." Bruce nodded and headed out the door.

~

As Brian requested, V morphed into an extremely busty, blonde schoolgirl. In his own words: "make your tits as big as you can," and V jumped at the challenge.

To achieve this, she had to draw synthflesh from other parts of her mainframe since her total mass couldn't change. To keep her body looking natural and sexy, she also had to alter her proportions and she lost about ten inches in height. She also had to save a small quantity of synthflesh for her costume, but when she was finished, she became a little eighteen year old schoolgirl with boobs well into the KK size.

"How do you want me, Mr. Brian?" she asked and folded her hands submissively behind her.

"Bend over in front of the mirror," he pointed to the sink.

"I'll need a stool if you want to bang me from back there," she said. Brian kicked a small stool over to her and she hopped right on up. Then she bent over the sink and flipped her pleated skirt up for him.

"I didn't wear panties today," she said, "Just like you asked Mr. Brian." He moved in behind the tiny sexbot and unzipped his pants. V squirmed and wiggled her ass in front of his cock and gasped with mock shock when he grabbed hold of her thighs.

"Please," she whimpered, "You won't tell my dad, will you?" Brian rolled his eyes since he didn't much care for the roleplay act that V was putting on.

"If I give you my pussy then you'll give me an-AAAAA!" Brian didn't let her finish and rammed into her inhumanly tight cunt from behind.

"Just... shut up..." he grunted as he started pumping in and out of the tiny sexbot. V did as requested as she was programmed to and her algorithms started calculating how to give him as much pleasure as possible.

Since he had asked specifically for gigantic tits, and wanted to fuck her in front of the mirror, she deduced that he would love watching her boobs bounce and so she started exaggerating her movements to get the desired effect. Sure enough, Brian picked up the pace and plowed her more aggressively when her saw he massive boobs swing back and forth underneath her.

While he had told her to stop talking, he hadn't told her to stop acting, so she dove right into the role of a schoolgirl getting taken advantage of by her teacher. She winced in mock humiliation, then hid her face in shame so he would see her tears.

I trusted him! she thought to get herself into the role. I trusted him and he took advantage of me. And the worst part is... I kind of like it. Am I a slut? If my dad ever found out-

"I'm... HNNG... I'm cumming!" Brian said.

What!? Already!? V thought. I hadn't even gotten to the part where her boyfriend finds out yet!

"On your knees, synthetic slut!" Brian ordered. V obediantly spun around and kneeled in front of him. She dropped the act and stuck out her tongue with a big dopey smile while he shot his load all over her face and tits.

Well I get to have some yummy cum all over me. She scooped up the white goo and licked her fingers with a satisfied sigh.

~

Brian and V sounded like they were still going at it, so Ben went to the lab to prep it for them. While Brian was working his magic on her code, Ben would be working on her body. Nothing too elaborate yet, any gadgets they chose needed to be installed in a way that they could be hidden inside her mainframe. Based on what he'd seen yesterday, she didn't have much room to spare.

They joined him in the lab a few minutes later, so they must have decided on a quickie or Brian didn't have much to give her. Brian immediately sat down behind his computer and did the preliminary work. A little twinge of something like guilt ached at the back of Ben's mind, that they shouldn't be doing this. V propped herself up on the table all the same and watched Ben gather his tools, and there it was, that little pang of guilt again.

"V, you're okay with this right?" Ben asked and saw Brian roll his eyes behind her. She still didn't believe they wanted to reprogram her for anything other than sex, but this situation was making her excited.

"So, are you going to tie me down, take away all my control, then make me beg for mercy while you bend my mind your will and make me your willing slave?" she asked and her breathing increased with her excitement. Ben blinked and then looked at Brian.

"This is one of her roleplay fantasies, isn't it?" Ben asked.

"Uh... yup, forced_restrained_reprogramming/brainwashing with victim tag." Brian said. Ben groaned and rubbed his forehead.

"Please don't!" V squealed with absolutely zero resistance before Ben put her in sleep mode.

"What are you giving her?" Ben asked.

"The infiltrator package," Brian said, "Handguns, hand-to-hand, stealth, the industry standard."

"You mean Robcorp standard," Ben said.

"Well you can't say they make bad robots," Brian said, "I'm also going to try to fiddle with her shapeshifting AI, see if I can adjust the settings into something more tactical, you know. What are you giving it?"

"Starting with a surge protector, so no more mind-shattering orgasms for her, but at least she'll survive fucking Bruce now. She just doesn't have much space for anything else. I can give her a retracting stiletto, subdermal weapon grip-"

"Isn't that for cybernetics?" Brian asked.

"It'll work for robots in a pinch," Ben explained, "Then I'm replacing her ocular sensors so she can see infrared and UV, and duel microphones so she'll hear a mosquito at fifty yards but won't go deaf in a fire fight."