Emfael Pt. 03

Story Info
A she-wolf breeds with one of the captive wolves.
6.8k words
4.44
19.1k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains werewolves, breeding, impregnation, magical compulsion, a very demanding Alpha female, and much more. All characters are 18+, and none were harmed in the writing of this piece. It is not necessary to have read the previous installments in this series, however, doing so may give you some background on repeat characters. © WednesdaysCoffin 2019. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author.

*

The stunning Alpha of the Eudora Pack might not have been a queen, but her she-wolves treated her like royalty. Seated atop a dais, the curvaceous blonde welcomed their forced arrival with open arms. Wearing only a bountiful supply of white pearls that hung heavy around her slender neck and fell down to cover her heavy breasts then pooled between her thighs, she was an exquisite example of femininity. At her high-heeled feet sat a large, lustrous black wolf with a gaudy, jeweled collar, a leash running from the steel contraption to the she's dainty hand. The message was abundantly clear: she owned the male.

"Welcome, boys," she greeted as four Amazonian guards with actual, ridiculous hand-carved spears forced the pair of wolves forward. "I must apologize that your official welcoming party is so well overdue. However, your Alpha here has been most uncooperative and was quite difficult to break. Of course, I was eventually able to make him see reason, as you can see." She petted the head of the gorgeous creature with a condescending smirk. "Isn't this nice, though? We're all reunited together, one big happy family. I must say that I was not made aware of how handsome the two of you are—just like your leader here."

"Fuck you," the taller male growled as he was forced down to his knees. Well beyond six-foot in height and with a thick but toned build, he was a formidable wall of wolf. His short but bushy brunette locks were disheveled, his face covered in smudges of dirt, and he looked partially mad as he screamed, "Let us go, you crazy bitch!"

"Very disrespectful, Jackson." The Alpha clicked her tongue at him before turning her attention to his packmate. A male of average height and build, he had bright chocolate irises that complemented his short brunette locks and thick, dark beard. "Kneel and show respect before your queen, Nathan." When the second male remained silent and motionless, two of the guards forced the wolf to his knees with a grunt.

"A lesson," the Alpha smiled sweetly as she leaned back on her throne and crossed her lithe legs. Setting her feet atop the back of the black wolf and using his body as an ottoman, she grinned. "You were captured on our pack lands in the middle of trying to abscond with one of our own. Presumably, this is due to the severely low birthrate within the Graven Pack and your need for fertile females."

"We are in a similar situation in this pack, as we are comprised entirely of she-wolves and have no—how should I phrase this? We have no available seed," she winked at the two captives. "Without such a precious commodity the propagation of the species is impossible. Do you see where I am headed with this, boys? Please tell me that you do."

Without waiting for a response, she continued. "Here in our little democracy, our fertile ladies agree that each of us shall bear at least one pup to continue our blood-line and keep our pack strong. Some ladies enjoy mothering and choose to carry additional pups, but the only exceptions to the rule are our skilled guards whom you are already acquainted with. Aren't the ladies lovely?" Her petite hand caressed the air around her as she gestured toward the group of Amazons. Each over six feet of mammoth she-wolf, the guards instilled fear by their sheer size alone.

Nathan growled as a redheaded warrior named Hilda pinched his hairy cheek harshly. "Too bad, too. This one is adorable," she guffawed with amusement. "I bet he makes adorable puppies."

The Alpha laughed and it was a trilling of deep, resonating choir bells. "You boys have both been tested and are quite fertile." Pointing at the taller male, she grinned. "Do not make faces, wolf, for this fact alone has saved your pathetic lives. You can be of use to us, otherwise you would be dead. You must know that you are a drain upon our resources and my patience. Do not forget this fact, lest you end up a wolf-skin rug in my bedchamber!"

Holding his head proud, Nathan began to laugh at the she-wolf's audacity. "You cannot force a wolf to mate you. Surely even you shes understand the basics of physiology and how a wolf's body works? Demanding that we sire your pups is simply ludicrous!"

The Alpha cocked her blonde head at his words, glaring daggers. "Oh? Perhaps you would like a word from your Alpha on this topic of debate." Scratching the top of her proud pet's head between his dark ears, she then began to laugh maniacally. "Oh dear, it seems that he's unable to offer anything useful to our conversation. Circe, my love, where are you?"

Waddling toward the dais, the two men saw a beautiful young she with deep auburn curls and a very rounded belly. One of her hands rested atop her large bump, her other knuckling at her lower back as she smiled warmly at her Alpha. "Yes, my queen?"

"This wolf says that we cannot force him to mate," the blonde continued to scratch her pet's midnight fur with a leering eye pointed at his packmates. "Would you like to display for our guests how very untrue that statement is?"

Moving slowly and carefully, as she was full with pregnancy, the witch brought herself to stand closer to the two males and her joyous smile grew. "Under a strong enchantment your Alpha sired my pups a week ago." Her tiny hands splayed around her swollen middle and green eyes twinkled. "He bred me and filled me with his seed, and now I have grown full with his litter."

Jackson's brown eyes went impossibly wide. "One week ago? You're ready to fucking explode!"

"She's a witch, dear," the queen mocked him with derision, "and a powerful one, at that. She has chosen to accelerate her pregnancy to spare herself the agony of months of discomfort. Thus, standing before you, boys, is the perfect example of how I can and I will use you to breed new pups. Though we prefer it, you need not be willing. And if either of you deliver me any grief, I am open to experimenting with your bodies as incubators for our progeny."

Still rattled and testing his bindings, Jackson growled. "A wolf can't—"

"I believe that with magic all things are possible," Circe's freckled face glowed. She then bowed to the two wolves and stepped backward. As she wandered toward her queen and the dais, she fought to avoid Chris' haunting eyes as his beast watched her touch her stomach tenderly and she heard him chuff helplessly. He might be trapped inside his lupine form for the moment, but he was fully aware of what was happening around him.

This was the first time they had laid eyes on one another since their breeding session in the Alpha's bed, and the witch looked upon him with a warmth and sadness. If she could, she would thank him for the gift that he had given her just a week before, for the two little lives that were growing strong inside her womb. In her most vibrant fantasies, she would tell him about their pups and he would rejoice; they would be a happy mated pair. Alas, she knew all too well that the Alpha would never give up her most cherished pet.

Bringing her from her thoughts, her queen's voice boomed throughout the space. "I think we understand one another now," she addressed the two wolves. So, with no further ado from either of the prisoners, the Alpha appealed to her packmates. "Ladies, these two wolves will be placed back into their holding cells and fitted with collars. If you are intrigued by either of these specimens, you know the procedure."

Gesturing towards the taller brunette who was hissing at the guards, she purred. "This tall slice of fury is Jackson," she informed her pack, and then turning towards the bearded man, she smirked. "And this silent but deadly specimen is Nathan. They are lovely, are they not? I may even have a lick of them for myself," she laughed and her congregation echoed her amusement. "I expect that within the next few months we will be hearing some excellent news, ladies."

At this, she clapped her hands to dismiss the group with a triumphant grin pressed across her devious red lips. Tugging at the leash attached to her exquisite creature, she smirked. "Come, pet, I may have further use for you today."

The breeding rooms were little more than white cells with no furnishings as it was easier to maintain control of an errant wolf in a barren setting. More often than not the males needed to be placed under a compulsion, at least at first, but even under a spell there had been a few fairly minor incidents in the past where furniture had been used as an attempted weapon. Thus, lesson learned, the decor was quite bland.

Kaia watched in wonder as the guards dragged the massive, hulking body of her chosen wolf into the room. She expected him to be kicking and screaming until one of the witches arrived, so she was not prepared for the fact that he was entirely motionless. Her eyes must have communicated her utter shock, because several of the guards snickered.

"He's under," a masculine Amazon named Hilda stated the obvious with a wink. "Feisty, this one. Had to give him the needle to shut him the fuck up and get him collared. And even with three of us, he's quite a beast to control." At this, she winked again.

A curvaceous blonde with an hourglass figure adorned with thick hips and heavy breasts, Kaia eyed the deadweight of the enormous male and frowned. Standing above the wolf and mesmerized by his stillness, she ran a nervous hand up into her flowing honey locks and sighed. "Will he be alright?"

"He'll be fine." The guard waved a dismissive hand and made an amused noise. "Now inquiring minds wish to know why you chose this one? The other one is much more agreeable in looks and not such a hulking beast. I bet he provides adorable little pups."

Still unsure herself, the 25-year-old she squatted down beside the sleeping giant and hesitantly touched his hair, finding the wild brunette locks to be soft beneath her fingers. "I'm not exactly sure," she informed her packmate. "Something about him spoke to me when he was brought before the Alpha. I like that he's such a formidable presence."

Hilda shrugged and made another noise deep in her throat. "Have at it!" she cheered as she stuck her head out the door, glanced down the hallway, and then grinned. "Willow, my dear, walk a little slower, won't you?"

A fairly plain-clothed, appropriately gangly brunette of an indeterminate age and forgettable looks meandered into the room and smiled weakly down at the other she-wolf. "Am I to spell him?"

"I don't know." Confused and still uncertain of this entire situation, Kaia looked to the witch for her knowledge and previous experience. "He was given drugs of some kind and he hasn't yet awoken. I have no idea what his demeanor will be when he wakes and finds himself in the breeding room."

"I'll be outside," Hilda directed as she stepped from the room and shut the door gently. There was tittering out in the hallway immediately, then the sound of a very nosy someone inquiring about Kaia's intentions.

Ignoring this, Willow crossed her arms over her flat chest and glared at her packmate. "I imagine he won't be too happy, and if they had to drug him to calm him down that does not bode well for us."

"Look," Kaia stood up and crossed her own arms to mirror the other she's body language—except she had a pendulous bosom that was accentuated by the pose. "This is the first time that I've ever been in this room, and I don't know what to expect. Do you normally spell them, is that how this usually works?"

The other she-wolf rolled her eyes in annoyance. Gesturing at the steel collar around the massive wolf's neck, she clicked her tongue. "He is collared. That means that he can raise hell and scream at the goddess, but he cannot bring harm to any of us in any way. Therefore, he cannot hurt you." Seeing Kaia's continued confusion, she groaned in exasperation. "You either have to take your chances with convincing him to fuck you of his own free will or he has to be placed under a compulsion. Either or, take your pick."

Chewing her bottom lip and considering the options, Kaia realized that although she didn't want the male to be forced to mate her, it was very unlikely that he was going to suddenly become submissive to their wishes. So, she admitted defeat. "I guess he will need to be bespelled for this to work."

A brilliant smile lit Willow's frumpy features and she wiggled her fingers excitedly. "Jazmin just used a transformation spell on the other one and he's currently a rat in a cage," she giggled. "Want to have some fun with this one?"

"No," Kaia winced at the other she's sadism. "How is a rat supposed to impregnate me?"

"I would change him back for that, stupid." Rolling her eyes, she twitched her fingers again. "You're so boring, Kaia. Come on, it'd be fun to see what we can do with him. Maybe he'd be a pretty cow?"

"A cow?" Her packmate gasped in disbelief. "No! I just want him to want me, okay? That's it. Make him want to breed me."

"No fun," Willow growled as she stepped closer to the prone wolf and sighed. "What about enlarging his penis—I can make him the size of a bull?"

Kaia's eyes widened in horror. "No! Just, you know, bespell him so that he'll fill me with a pup, okay? I don't want him to be a horse or have a ten-foot cock, I just want him to fuck me. Nothing funny or obscene, just impregnation."

Curiously rolling the large wolf onto his back, the witch squealed with delight at her discovery. "Oh looksy what we have here! I don't think I need to do anything to give him a ten-foot cock, because that thing is massive. Is there a waiting list for this one?"

"The spell," Kaia urged her with a growing annoyance. "Don't poke and prod him, just do the compulsion and get out."

"Boring," Willow rolled her eyes as she stood up and raised her arms out in front of her flat chest. With her palms facing the wolf's exposed body, she began to speak in an ancient dialect. "Thabi tni'la irndè ni ianash' athre. Falk slatinh iaha uitho, e indè, agusaia 'mlàdistad grad a irmor."

Kaia anxiously watched as the collar around the sleeping wolf's neck began to pulse a series of vibrant colors for several minutes, dancing across the color spectrum before seeming to settle on thrumming a pattern of deep ruby red. This tinted the male's fair skin a rosy hue as it lit his peaceful face, painting the color of romance across his soft, kissable lips.

Within minutes, smoke billowed out from around the witch as her words grew in volume and pitch, and his eyes fluttered open slowly. First just a smidgeon, then a quick blink, and then his chocolate irises were soaking up the light. His lengthy body remained prone as he glanced around the space inquisitively, and eventually landed on Kaia and her sultry figure and lovely heart-shaped face. "Hello, beautiful she-wolf."

She actually laughed at his lopsided, dimpled grin. "Hello," she blushed. "I'm Kaia. And you're Jackson, right?"

He nodded and sat up slowly while yawning, entirely ignoring his nudity but now acknowledging the chanting she-wolf. "What's she doing?" he asked in a soft baritone.

Waving a hand to dismiss the presence of the other she, Kaia smiled sweetly. "She'll be leaving soon, don't worry about her. That's Willow."

Snorting, the witch bellowed her chant once more. "Thabi tni'la irndè ni ianash' athre. Falk slatinh iaha uitho, e indè, agusaia 'mlàdistad grad a irmor." Pausing and cocking her head to the side, Willow assessed the large male who sat looking quite content. "That should do the trick, Kai. His cock is all yours until I release him from the compulsion. He will happily comply with any demands you make, and I tossed in a few added bonuses—so have fun with him."

Kaia blushed. "Thank you."

"Oh and," the skinny brunette smirked with pride. "He'll be able to cum as many times as you like. You're welcome!"

With that she disappeared, shutting the door behind her and Kaia blushed feverishly. Now she was alone in a breeding room with a very exposed, giant wolf, and at her command he would be ready to mate her. Allowing her eyes to linger on Jackson's boyishly handsome face and fair complexion, her mind warred within itself—partially excited by all the myriad sexual avenues that she was free to explore with this sexy beast but her nerves somersaulting at the thought of finally finding herself distended with pup.

The male began to reach for her, and then yanked his huge hand back quickly as though stung. Blushing, he lowered his voice to just above a whisper. "May I touch you, beautiful Kaia?"

She nodded and he reached forward to wrap a strand of her long, honey-blonde hair around a calloused finger. As he touched her silken locks, she realized with amusement that she had way overdressed herself for this occasion. Here she sat in a purple silk sundress that flattered her ample curves, and pretty wedge sandals, looking as though she was ready to attend her grandmother's Sunday tea rather than breed with a humongous male. Clearly she had not considered the compulsion spell and the fact that the wolf would not give a single care to her attire.

She made a noise in her throat at the irony, and Jackson offered her another lopsided grin. "What's so funny?"

"I'm overdressed," she confessed with a shy giggle.

Kneeling, his vastness towered over her but she did not fear the gentle giant as he smiled warmly down at her. "You are in control, my gorgeous she-wolf. Something deep inside of me is begging me to hang on your every word, and I want to do that. Oh goddess, I want that so much! I want you to tell me what you want from me, she. My mind is foggy with desire but something is holding me back, I can feel it. Do you understand?"

Kaia nodded at his blunt honesty and opted to offer her own. "I am here because I want you to breed me and fill me with your seed so that I may swell with pup. I want to be a mother, Jackson. Since I was a very young pup I knew that my heart's greatest desire was to be a mother, and now your arrival in the Eudora Pack has given me that opportunity. Please lay with me and pump me full of your young, but do not be subservient—I want you to speak and act openly. If I am in control, I wish for you to be allowed to make requests of me, as well. Does that make sense?"

A brilliant smile lit across his soft lips and his rugged, stubbled face. Something that had previously been niggling at his mind snapped, and he felt a freedom spread through his thoughts. Embracing this and voicing his desire, he cupped the she-wolf's cheek tenderly. "Will you take your clothing off, and lay back and spread your knees? I want to prepare you for the mating so that you can take pleasure from the act, but most of all I want to taste you, Kaia."

She did as he directed her, nerves aflutter at the sound of his voice oozing with a viscous masculinity and raw sexuality. When he crawled toward her, she watched his manhood hang heavy between his meaty thighs and she felt herself already growing moist at the sight. His body was flawlessly toned but impressive in its size and heft, covered in a thick coat of dense, dark hair that trailed languidly down to his substantial sex. Still mostly flaccid and yet already spectacular, she wondered what his penis would look like when he reached his fullest level of excitement.

As her own exhilaration soared with the prospects, he reached the apex of her thighs and licked like a hungry kitten across her warm folds. Leaning back on her elbows, she watched as he pressed the flat of his tongue to her clean-shaven vulva and began to feast. "You are lovely, she-wolf," he groaned as he nibbled between her thighs. "Such a beautiful example of femininity. Do you know that you smell like the rains of autumn in the mountains?"

12