Emfael Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a she who would be considered plus-size by human standards, Kaia was inherently self-conscious. Growing up in a pack of only women meant that all body types were accepted and cherished, but she had been taught by many of her sisters that wolves felt very differently from their female counterparts. And so her nerves battled with her libido, fears racing like a maelstrom through her mind as Jackson lapped hungrily at her dripping sex, sucking her clit into his mouth and wiggling the bud delicately. This forced moans of delight from between her lips and her mind began to fog, her concerns beginning to ebb.

With a steady stream of moisture oozing onto his tongue and down toward her tightest hole, she allowed herself to let go of her anxiety and apprehension and lose herself in the sensation of his tongue laving over her most private parts. Tossing her head back, she cupped her gigantic breasts in her hands and sang her appreciation to the wolf. Her oversized, brown nipples were especially sensitive, and she found that she didn't even have to consciously think about the action as she began to twirl, pinch and roll the wrinkled nubs between her fingers.

Soon, succulent lips replaced her hands and wrapped around her right peak, and she began to near orgasm from the oral attention. The electric current that traveled from Jackson's tongue into her breasts was enchanting, perhaps more so was the sensation of his heated breath blowing onto her erect nubs. "Your tits are perfect," he promised her with a rabid growl. "I love a she with curves."

"I love a large wolf," she smirked lewdly in response. Now fully understanding why she had chosen the towering male, Kaia licked her lips and mentally patted herself on the back. He would be able to handle her body and worship her in a way that the smaller wolf could not. Sheerly because of his size, Jackson would be able to dominate her in a way that no other wolf had to date.

He gripped handfuls of her meaty hips and made a hungry noise deep in his chest. "Ride my tongue," he urged as he lay on his back. Like this, his cock rested atop his stomach, the purpled glans leaking a trail of pre-cum as it twitched atop his flesh, and she couldn't help but stare longingly. Forcing herself not to ogle his enormous length, she kneeled over the wolf's face and allowed him to snake his strong tongue into her very inviting hole.

Grinding down onto his talented muscle, Kaia gasped and raised her hands back to her pendulous breasts. Cupping them and pinching her nipples again, she swayed languidly atop Jackson's face as he alternated between sucking her labia into his mouth and using his tongue to fuck her. When she began to shiver with delight, he sucked the meat of her swollen clitoris between his plush lips and nibbled until she came on his face.

Trying to catch her breath, and with her entire skin on fire, Jackson lifted her easily and set her down onto the wooden floorboards. He lorded over her as he stroked himself luridly, watching as she ran her soft, dainty hands up and down her stomach and over her phenomenal chest. "Please," she cooed wantonly as she worshipped herself. "Show me what it's like to be filled by such a wonderfully large wolf."

"Are you a virgin?" the male questioned her with a devious smirk.

It was a natural question and she found that she was unoffended as she shook her head slowly. "There were several pets—the Alpha has had previous wolves that she shared some of us with. This one male, he was tall, dark and lovely like your Alpha—with raven black strands that framed a sculpted face that perched atop a flawless body. He was long and lean, and he had a very thick manhood."

"She enjoys watching," she blushed and grew heated with the memories. "And I enjoyed being fucked by the wolf while she watched. He put his monstrousness inside me and she choreographed every movement as she lie beside us fingering herself. Her horribly dirty commentary added to the enjoyment, I think."

Her words made Jackson's length stiffen further and it tapped his stomach as a reminder of his need. "Your Alpha is a beautiful she-wolf. Her body is delicious—just like yours, Kaia."

"No man can deny her," the blonde bowed her head in envy. "No wolf has ever managed to deny the queen and she takes them all."

"She has not had me," he winked as he cupped his thick glans and squeezed. "And she may be exquisite but you are my queen, Kaia."

Something inside her knew that anything he said was likely the product of Willow's spell, but she wanted to believe in the words that he spoke. Reaching forward, she wrapped her hand around his thick shaft and allowed her lust to paint across her lips. "Will you take me now? Will you remind me how it feels to be stretched open and filled by a male?"

She spread her legs in invitation and he crawled closer to her warmth, stroking his spectacular erection slowly as he aligned the purple head with her tiny folds. Coating himself in her fluids, he was certain to nudge her clit several times before trying to enter her depths. When he finally began to press inside, she mewled and writhed beneath him as she felt her labia stretching. Touching her breasts and stomach and flailing her head side to side, she felt the seductive sting of her body being forced to open and welcome his intrusion.

"Slow," she breathed erratically with the pleasure of his entry. "Please go slow, Jackson. I feel my cunt stretching to accommodate your thickness, you're spreading my walls with your gigantic cock."

With barely three inches embedded between her spongy walls, he began to rub her clit in a slow circle to aid in his penetration. She whimpered with delight and he was able to sink deeper, his heart racing as her sex constricted and hugged him tight. "Tell me about this encounter with the Alpha and her pet. Did he tell you that you feel amazing around his cock?"

"Yes," Kaia blushed as she ran her fingers through his dark chest hair. "He was not able to fit himself entirely inside my walls, and so the queen offered him her cunt and then her ass." Remembering her Alpha's gorgeous body partaking in such wanton abandon spiked the heat that was nestled into her core. "She was ravenous that day."

Continuing to trace shapes across his torso as he sunk into her depths and then withdrew, only to repeat the motion, she cooed. "I suspect that she is always ravenous. That day, she placed her entire fist inside her little hole and milked herself of fluids as she watched the wolf fill me to bursting. He entered me from behind, like a bitch, and he tried to force his entire length into my ravaged cunt, but he would not fit. At one point, the Alpha lay beneath us and sucked my clit into her mouth, giving me the best cunnilingus of my life as he filled me over and over from behind."

Entranced by her own words, Kaia whined with pleasure as the wolf worked more of his monstrosity inside her walls. "Oh goddess, you are stretching me and reshaping me," she gasped as his balls smacked loudly into her ass cheeks. "I am a new she thanks to your cock!"

"Our pack is short on females," he confessed in a husky tone as he watched her cup her breasts and worship herself once more. Moving languidly inside her velvety walls, he felt his balls tapping the valley between her large globes of flesh. "For every ten males, there is one she-wolf; for this reason, I have never experienced the pleasures of two shes. I lost my virginity to my brother's mate as he watched her teach me the ways of a female's body. He said nothing, just sat there stroking himself as she pressed her pink lips to my throbbing glans and then showed me how to give in return."

"She taught you well," Kaia blushed as she continued to rub her fingers across his body as well as her own. Occasionally, she would reach down between their conjoined bodies and touch his shaft to see how much was still waiting outside her, mesmerized by the enormity of his neverending hardness. "Did he allow you to take her?"

He actually blushed as flesh slapped flesh loudly. "She was like a slippery slide of silk encasing my eighteen-year-old cock and I never wanted to leave. When I pounded up into her as she rode my length, her titties bounced wildly and I nearly came before it had even begun."

"Did your brother join in?" Kaia inquired, growing moist at the thought of two wolves filling her. "Did you each take her in a different hole?"

"You are a dirty little she," he chastised her as he continued to circle his hips and work himself carefully inside her sex. "Is that what you fantasize about, Kaia? Two thick wolves tearing your holes open at the same time and making you scream their names?"

"Oh goddess," she bellowed as she rolled her eyes back into her head. "I couldn't possibly take you and another, but I would die of joy as I tried!"

Jackson blushed again and then seated himself fully inside her womb. Cautiously pressing some of his weight onto the she, he searched her expression for any signs of discomfort. "Am I hurting you?"

"No," she pressed a kiss to his muscular arm as he held his weight aloft. "Please go faster. I want you to take me properly, to breed me like we are our wolves. I want you to overwhelm me with your size and strength, wolf. Please force me to take every drop of your cum into my ravaged womb. "

At her words, he pulled entirely from her moisture with a wet slurp and directed her onto her hands and knees. Her breasts hung heavy, her dark nipples pointed at the floor as she shivered with anticipation. She could feel Jackson kneeling behind her, slowly pressing against her now sore and puffy folds and entering her from behind. Gasping at the feel of being filled once more, she lowered her upper body down to the floor and raised her thick ass and full hips into the air.

This allowed him a better angle to plunge further into her depths, and she gasped in shock with the sudden fullness brought on by his penetration. "I feel you in my stomach," she confessed with a wanton giggle. "Oh goddess, I feel you poking my insides with that beast!"

Rising up to provide himself with more leverage, to put more power into his thrusts, he growled. "You love it, she-wolf! Tell me how much you love it!"

"My cunt worships your cock," she cooed as her breasts pillowed beneath her, causing her nipples to rub across the floor. "Tell me, wolf: did you breed your brother's mate like this? Did you take her like a bitch in heat and fill her with your juices? Did she beg for it in front of your brother as he watched you destroy his mate?"

"Yes," he growled as he stretched his massive body over her and began to drive himself savagely downward into her constricting hole. "I tore her open while he watched, helpless. I filled her with my pups and she fucking begged for it, Kaia."

"Fuck me like a beast," the she-wolf pleaded as she rubbed her pebbled peaks across the floor feverishly. "Please, Jackson. Destroy my womb with your beautiful lupine cock and put a pup inside me. Do what you are meant to do and impregnate me!"

"I'm not going to last like this," he confessed in a groan as he managed to sink his entire length between her spongy walls and kiss her cervix. "You're milking me with that tight, moist cunt of yours. You really want that seed, don't you?"

Enjoying taunting him with her muscles, Kaia flexed around him once again. Watching over her shoulder, she saw the pained expression spread across his attractive features as he fought to maintain control of his rising orgasm. "Like this? Do you enjoy it when I milk your cock with my cunt, wolf?"

"Fuck," he roared as he gripped her lush hips hard enough to bruise. "Don't fucking—Kaia, I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

"Fill me," she pleaded as she massaged his tube of flesh with her insides. "Fill me with so much of your ejaculate that it leaks out between my swollen folds and travels down my thighs. Let your release coat these floorboards so that every she-wolf in this pack knows what you did to me in this room. That is what you are here for, is it not, wolf? You're a pack breeder now, you're my breeder!"

With her taunting pushing him over the edge and his moves erratic and violent, Jackson buried himself inside her warmth and exploded with a roar that shook the walls of the small space. His root nestled tight to her folds and his balls slapped roughly against her throbbing clit before he stopped moving, panting for breath and fighting not to collapse and crush the amazingly sexy she-wolf. Shaking with the power of his orgasm, he remained in place and kneaded the flesh of her hips as he kept himself pressed deep into her womb. "Do you feel it?" he rasped, his voice animal. "Do you feel my seed swimming into your uterus in search of its prize?"

With her eyes shut and her own powerfully electric climax slowly beginning to dissipate, Kaia quivered beneath the male as she gasped for air, sweat dripping down her forehead. "Yes, goddess, yes. It's so warm inside my ruined hole. Oh wolf, you have seeded me so well. You are a flawless breeder!"

Applause greeted the pair of wolves as their genitals slowly disentangled with some messy sounds, and Jackson collapsed onto his back beside the resting she-wolf. Standing in the doorway was the exquisite Alpha and the skinny witch Willow. Neither wore a single stitch of clothing on their bodies, the Alpha's pendulous breasts on display for the wolf to openly ogle. His brown eyes widened at the sight and scent of so much female flesh as the queen spoke. "Excellent work, Kaia, my sweet girl. You are our second brave she to take one of the captives into your womb and accept his offering. Our sister Circe is already swollen with a litter and due any day now."

At her Alpha's words, Kaia did not try to cover herself or hide the copious fluids that were leaking from the apex of her thighs. Instead, she lay beside the enormous wolf with a sense of satisfaction and pride coursing through her veins. She had wanted to mate Jackson, had believed that he would provide her with a strong and healthy pup. Despite her nervousness and hesitation, she had done it and embraced her inner vixen; she felt no sense of shame. Instead, there was a glowing pride that cocooned her in this moment, her mind racing to thoughts of being bred a second time by this same wolf—perhaps he could become her personal sperm bank.

"Willow here has expressed an interest in Jackson," the Alpha cooed in her sultry, honey-soaked alto. "She is quite taken with his, how shall I say, accoutrement. As I see that her spell is still working quite well, and that monster is indeed still ready to play, we have decided to join you for a little after-party."

Sitting down beside the large wolf, Willow smirked. "Do not think for one moment that I have not bespelled myself to prevent pregnancy," she whispered into his ear. "There will be no pups gotten on me today, or ever, you horny fuckwad."

Much in thanks to her lupine hearing, the beautifully curvaceous queen heard every word, and she laughed sadistically. "Oh Willow, my obnoxious witch, do calm yourself. We will allow this beast to destroy you properly as I see fit. But first, we must provide your packmate with congratulations. I have just scented her fertilization."

Pressing the flat of her right palm to her lower abdomen, Kaia's already infectious smile suddenly bloomed with radiant sunshine. "I felt it," she laughed joyously. "I just felt his seed fertilize my womb. I am with pup!"

The Alpha nodded. "Yes, my sweetness, you are now with pup. Congratulations are in order!" Considering the delighted expression on the younger she-wolf's face, the exquisite blonde queen hugged the sweaty she and then sent her on her way to clean up and inform her mother of the wonderful news. "Please send Hilda in on your way out," she called after Kaia.

Within seconds, the husky Amazonian guard was standing in the doorway and bowing to her superior. "My queen?"

"Please fetch Jazmin for me," the Alpha winked and it held an ominous world of unveiled threats. "Her assistance shall be needed shortly with a little situation that is brewing."

"Yes, my queen," Hilda nodded, an expression of concern lacing her features before she disappeared.

Willow was pawing at the massive male, ogling his naked body with a growing hunger in her eyes. Her lanky form was pressed against his right arm, the hulking piece of flesh sitting comfortably in the flat valley between the witch's miniscule breasts. Leaning into Jackson's face and sniffing his flesh, she began to purr. "So strong," she breathed him in and cooed. "So virile and male. I've never smelled a male's spunk before and it's like magic. I feel you intoxicating my veins, male."

The Alpha rolled her eyes just as the second witch, Jazmin, entered the room with a beatific smile. "What's up, buttercup?"

"Your sister witch is entranced by the wolf's musk," the Alpha smirked fiendishly as she folded her arms beneath her perfect breasts. "I wish to have her spelled and then brought to my bedchamber along with the male."

Jazmin raised her perfectly-sculpted brow curiously as she tried to hide her growing concern. "Spelled for what, my queen?"

"I need entertainment," the blonde she yawned and patted a hand over her mouth to hide her boredom. "My pet and I haved fucked ourselves silly all day, and now we wish to have a show. Compel her to do whatever I say no matter how much pain it brings her. Do you understand? She will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that I tell her to! And she will have no access to her own magic until I wish the spell complete."

Jazmin looked a bit shook, but she pulled her expression together quickly and nodded her head in acquiescence. "Yes, my queen. I will put Willow at your full command and I will reinforce the compulsion on the wolf to guarantee that he will give you no troubles during your fun. Is there anything else?"

"Thank you." The Alpha waved her dainty hand in the air dismissively and then turned toward the door. She bent slightly at the waist and glanced over her shoulder, allowing the male a perfect view of an enormous jeweled plug nestled between the flawless globes of her ass. Winking at the wolf who was covered in witch, she purred sweetly. "I will see you in my chambers shortly, and oh what fun it shall be!"


12