Emilia Clarke and the 2019 Emmy's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh god," Emilia moaned as she felt it.

My cock went inside her so easily that it was a wonder her pussy wasn't already dripping all over the bed. I pushed it in deep, feeling how hot and soaked it was, and also causing Emilia to push herself up. Her shoulders raised off the bed as she came up on all fours, and then her head turned back to stare at me. We made eye contact as Emilia's mouth dropped open, and then she moved forward slightly before immediately pushing her ass back into my cock. Emilia's eyes widened a bit more as she did all the work of fucking her pussy doggy-style several times, and then she stopped.

"Put it in..." Emilia said as she froze right where she was.

I pulled my cock from her pussy, noting that it was absolutely coated in wet from her pussy, and then moved it up higher. Emilia dropped her head down between her shoulders and waited. For a few seconds I just stared at Emilia's asshole with the tip of my cock about to touch it. Then I moved forward, pressing the tip of my cock against it but not yet shoving forward. Emilia moved her head up a bit on the initial contact, and I gripped my cock just below the tip. Then I began to push forward.

I forced the tip of my cock into Emilia's asshole, holding it in place with my hand to make sure it didn't slip out. Emilia's head shot back up as the muscles in her back flexed, and she let out a hard gasp. She turned her head around, whipping her temporarily longer hair to the side as she looked back at me.

"Keep going..." Emilia said as her mouth hung open, enabling her to continue breathing as heavily as she already was.

I hooked one hand under Emilia's waist, and pulled her in as I shoved my cock in deeper. Emilia let out a deep, guttural groan as my cock slid further inside her ass, past the tip and partway down the shaft. Even with all the lubrication from her pussy, it took a hard push. Emilia reached underneath herself, clasping her hand over mine, and then her back arched as she winced a bit.

"Is that ok?" I asked, myself breathing heavier as well just from the intensity of the moment.

"Yeah keep going..." Emilia spat out again, ready for more.

I took my hand off my cock, which was deep enough that I wasn't worried about it slipping out anymore. I put that other hand on Emilia's hip, and pulled her towards me as I pushed my hips forward a little more. My cock slid in deeper, almost all the way now, and Emilia moved with a sudden jolt.

At first I thought she was trying to pull away, but the way I felt her muscles clench, I realized she was trying to sit up. I held her by the waist and helped her move up, which caused her a let out a sharp wince as it changed the position her hips were in, and thus my cock in her ass. She raised herself all the way up, until she was on her knees, but with her back flat against me. We were now in the exact same position, connected directly by my cock.

I wrapped my arms around her from behind, with one going around her stomach and the other around her shoulders. Emilia moaned and reached back with one hand before turning her head to meet mine. We didn't even kiss, as Emilia's breath was wavering so quickly I didn't think she would want to close her mouth.

"Go very, very slowly..." Emilia said almost directly into my mouth.

I pushed my hips forward with a slow but direct push, feeling my cock slide into Emilia's ass a little further. She moaned again, and her hips reflexively pushed forward along with my own, until I lowered my arm from her stomach to around her hips to prevent her moving too much.

"Ohhh my god..." Emilia said, the words sounding like a general statement rather than an exclamation of pleasure.

For a moment I thought that she must have been hating this, but then Emilia reached down with one hand. Her fingers snaked over her stomach, and then over my arm holding her hips in place, before it went to her pussy. I was moving slowly enough that I could look over Emilia's shoulder and see that she was slowly fingering herself, and then rubbing her clit with her now slick fingertips.

I continued to slowly fuck her ass, while Emilia's fingers worked on her pussy below us. My top arm reached down, continuing to support her weight and keep her in position, but also allowing me a chance to caress one of Emilia's breasts and lightly play with her nipple. Emilia's noises began to turn back into moans as she played with her pussy, with the volume raising every time I started a new thrust back into her asshole.

"How does it feel?" Emilia asked as she turned her head back to see me.

"It feels really fucking good," I said as I slowly worked my cock into her asshole. It was so tight I felt like every thrust could've been the last. But it wasn't. I continued to ride the wave of how amazing it felt to fuck Emilia's ass, while Emilia got louder as she played with her pussy.

"Good," was all Emilia said at first. Then, she added quickly, "As much as you want." With how tight it was, and how good it felt, I got a sudden surge of glee from knowing that Emilia wanted me to finish in her asshole. After saying it, she switched hands, bringing the other down to her pussy and the other back up. She turned to look at me again, and then reached her fingers up to my mouth. I eagerly let her slide them into my mouth as I sucked the taste of Emilia's pussy off of them one at a time.

"Oh my god," Emilia suddenly exclaimed. Her back pressed against my chest harder as I felt her breathing suddenly increase. "Oh my god oh my god oh oh oh oh...."

I had to hold her hips tighter as she began to squirm a little bit. It made the thrusts into her ass less controlled, but Emilia didn't seem to care. I was glad for that, because I began to thrust faster into her ass without realizing it, and it began to raise the pleasure I was getting from it substantially.

"Ohhhhhhh....yes yes yes yes yes....ohhhhhhh.....ahhhh.....yes!" Emilia cried out as her hand frantically rubbed her pussy with enough speed for me to hear the wet slippy sounds of her fingers on her clit. "I'm about to!..."

Emilia sucked in a deep breath, and then cried out that breathy, dramatic moan she always did as she began to orgasm. Turns out that was it. Emilia's orgasmic cries, doubled with the sound of her own arousal, and the feeling of her asshole tightening around my cock even more, instantly pushed me over the edge. I began to cum inside her ass, stopping my thrusts. Emilia's orgasm was causing her hips to make tiny, spastic movements, and that was enough to squeeze my entire orgasm out of my cock.

Emilia cried out as she came, and I groaned hard as she gripped my cock tighter than I'd ever felt. She put one hand in front of her as the other kept at her pussy, and then she began to lean down. I went with her as my orgasm continued. At first we bent down at the waist, but then Emilia began to slowly lay down flat on the bed, and I followed with that position as well. Her dressed flipped down in front, and Emilia's midsection laid on a spilled out pile of skirt as she hit the bed.

"Ohhhh my god..." Emilia barely eked the words out of her mouth before they turned into a moan. Her hand was sandwiched between her body and the bed, but her fingers were still able to play with her clit. I was on top of her, effectively pinning her entire body down into the bed, or literally if you counted the way my cock was in her ass.

Our orgasms subsided, and Emilia pulled her hand out from underneath herself and then put them both on the bed above her. We were both panting, and I put both my hands on top of hers as I stayed on top of her. Emilia turned and saw her panties still wrapped around my list, and gave an exasperated giggle as she moved her mouth down and wrenched them off with her teeth. My cock still felt rock hard even after cumming, like her ass wouldn't let it subside. I leaned my head down as Emilia turned her's to the side, and we exchanged a few half-dead kisses while we tried to catch our breath.

Then I heard a sound from elsewhere in the room. A clicking? A latching? That didn't make sense. Then I heard the swing and the heavy sound of the door to the hotel room closing from the sitting room. Emilia began to laugh underneath me.

"Oh my god, perfect timing..." Emilia flopped her head down and grinned to herself.

"What?" was all I could think to ask.

There was no noise, and at first nothing else to see. The only lights on in the hotel room were in the bedroom. The open door to the bedroom saw into the sitting room, but it was too dark to really see anything. But then I squinted my eyes, and saw two shapes moving through the dimly lit room towards the bedroom. One tall. One short.

Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams crossed through the doorway into the bedroom. Both of them were still in their Emmy's gowns, and both were carrying their heels in their hands. Sophie's light-pink dress shone even in the dim light of the room, while Maisie's black number made her look all the more intense as they stared. Seriously, look up some pics of what they were wearing that night, and then imagine they just walked into your room. Oof.

"Ho-ly fuck what did we miss?" Sophie said as she thoughtlessly dropped her heels onto the floor as she looked at Emilia pinned underneath my body.

Maisie moved a little closer, eyeing the position of my hips. Sophie came even closer.

"I think we missed a lot," Maisie said, raising her eyebrows at the picture she was beginning to piece together.

"So this is why you had to knock," I said with a smirk as I looked down at Emilia.

"Oh-my-god," Sophie interrupted with bombastic exaggeration, "Is your cock in her ass right now?"

Emilia laughed beneath me, and then sighed. I pushed myself up and off her, getting on my knees. It gave a direct view to Maisie and Sophie of where my cock was, and both stared as I slowly slid it out of Emilia's asshole, causing her to give a hard twitch into the bed when it finally pulled out entirely.

Without a word of warning, Sophie crawled onto the bed and leaned her head down, putting out her tongue and coming right at my cock. My eyes went wide as she immediately caught the tip with her tongue, and then put her lips around it.

"Sophie!" Maisie yelled with a shocked amusement.

"What? I don't give a fuck," Sophie said as she pulled away, only to go right back down again. The fact that my cock had just been pulled out of Emilia's asshole didn't seem to bother her in the slightest.

"Ugh, you slut," Maisie said, only half-kidding.

Emilia grinned and giggled to herself while she and Maisie watched Sophie bob her head up and down on my cock. Sophie's hair was pinned back behind her shoulders, but still hanging down, and as soon as one lock fell down into her face I quickly brushed it back. My eyes didn't move from her the entire time. Sophie looked so immaculate in her dress, with her makeup perfectly done and her hair arranged just so, that it made watching her go down on my cock all the hotter. Emilia even got into it, turning towards us and gripping my cock with one hand and the back of Sophie's head with the other. She pumped Sophie's head deeper onto my cock a few times, and then giggled to herself as she turned away.

There was a momentary pause as Sophie stopped and stood back up, and Emilia got off the bed as well. Sophie stepped aside to smooth her dress back out and then fix her hair, while Maisie walked over to me with a distinctly non-Maisie walk that brandished the outfit she was wearing. My arms went out as she closed in on me and then pressed herself into me. I leaned down as she turned her head up and we began to kiss. Sophie finished primping herself again and then came to join us, and I moved one arm out to let her in and form a triangle with Maisie and I.

The three of us began to giddily kiss, while each of my hands went to each of their asses. Sophie's ass I could lightly caress, as her dress was tight enough to frame it nicely, while Maisie's called for a more direct grab through the frilly skirt. Meanwhile, Emilia crossed the room behind us, undoing her dress and finally letting it slip off her body. As Sophie and Maisie began to kiss my neck and chest eagerly, Emilia and I made eye contact with a grin as she delicately put the dress on a hanger and then put it back in the closet.

"I'm very glad you two could make it," I said as I tried to get Maisie and or Sophie's attention.

"Husband's out of town..." Sophie said as her neutral-pink lips kissed along my neck.

"Told boyfriend I wanted time with Sophie..." Maisie said as she did the same along my chest.

I pulled them each back to my lips one at a time, kissing each one in turn as I got more grabby with their asses. Sophie kissed particularly hard, biting my lip a little before she pulled away. Her hair and makeup and the exquisite sparkly necklace she wore made her devilish grin all the more arousing. She reached down, and shifted her dress in such a way that she could bend down, and then went to her knees. Maisie did the same thing, fluffing her skirt out of the way so she didn't kneel down on top of it.

Sophie opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, waiting for my cock to be given to her again. I did just that, and as soon as the tip touched her tongue, Sophie slid her mouth forward and began to take my cock with slow, deep movements of her mouth. She did several motions of it back and forth, and then pulled away as Maisie leaned in. Maisie's movements were much faster, more eager, taking shallow movements down my cock as she tightly sucked it up.

The two of them did that back and forth for several turns, until Sophie broke the routine and pushed herself all the way down my cock, pushing it into her throat. Once my cock pushed past her throat barrier and slid all the way down, Sophie turned her eyes to look at me, and then flitted her done up eyelashes as if to flirt further. The diamond necklace glittered around her neck in the light, making Sophie look like the world's classiest, most well-adorned prostitute. When it was Maisie's turn, she did the same, exhaling to prepare herself, and then taking another deep breath before she slid down. My cock entered Maisie's throat as she fought it a bit. Maisie wasn't as good at it as Sophie, but god bless her she always tried.

Emilia soon returned, and pulled me back with her onto the bed, "These two have been wearing these dresses for far too long. I say no more for them until they lose them."

"I can't do anything else in this dress anyway," Sophie said with a shrug.

Emilia put me onto my back on the bed, but turned in such a way that I could still see Maisie and Sophie at the foot of it. I didn't object as she climbed on top of me, facing away from me so she could see the duo as well. Then, she planted one knee on either side of my hips, and slid her wonderfully plump ass down, grabbing my cock and steering it into her pussy. Emilia began to reverse cowgirl my cock very slowly, pitching her ass back and forth to work my cock in her pussy. Maisie and Sophie watched it start as they rose off the floor, before they turned toward each other.

"Hey," Maisie said quietly.

"Missed you," Sophie said quietly.

Maisie went up onto her toes as she and Sophie began to kiss. Maisie, just like I had, put her arms around Sophie and began to feel her ass through her dress. Sophie went down the front of Maisie's dress, getting a feel of her perky tits before she went down to Maisie's hips and onto her ass. The pair's kisses were always intense, always happy to see each other and enthusiastic to get the taste of the other's lips on their own. I think it may have been more so that night from seeing each other all made up.

Emilia and I watched them while Emilia continued to slowly ride my cock. I put one of my hands on her ass, both to grip it and to make sure she kept the rhythm by not getting too excited and beginning to ride faster. Maisie and Sophie continued kissing until their hands began to get more explicit with their movements. Maisie slipped one inside the slit of Sophie's dress to feel the inside of her thigh, and Sophie began to pull at the shoulder straps of Maisie's to hopefully free her tits. Even though they slid down her shoulders, the chest of the dress wouldn't budge from its tight fit.

"Ok how do you get this fucking thing off?" Sophie said with frustration as she felt around the back of Maisie's dress.

Maisie laughed and then turned around to show Sophie the back of her dress, "Unhook in the back."

Sophie found what Maisie gestured to, and began to unhook the back of the dress. 3 hooks that went partway down Maisie's back were undone, and then Sophie reached up and quickly pulled the straps down the rest of the way. What might've been a long, drawn out tease was shunned by Sophie, who continued to pull the dress with one continuous pull. Maisie shimmied her body a little to help, helping to wrench the dress from her chest and stomach until it slid past her waist and ended up as a pile of flouncy skirts on the floor.

Maisie's wonderfully fit body came into view, with only a black pair of boyshort panties left on her. Sophie immediately took advantage, coming at Maisie and groping Maisie's chest and stomach before they pulled into each other to begin kissing again. That hug seemed to be a ploy by Sophie, who reached back and quickly slid Maisie's panties off as well.

"Your turn," Maisie said between kisses.

Sophie turned and pulled her hair off of her back, revealing a zipper with a silvery bauble hanging at the end of it. Maisie pulled it down, and then Sophie spun back around.

"And then here..." Sophie said as she pointed to the belt that had cinched her dress together at the waist.

Maisie undid the belt, and the waist on Sophie's dress loosened enough for the two of them to slide it down together. Sophie's taller, lithe body came into view nicely, with the added bonus being the revelation that she was wearing absolutely nothing under the dress. Emilia let out an ooo of approval as she continued to work her pussy up and down on my cock, and Maisie and Sophie came together again. Their now nude frames wrapped around each other and began to make out a little harder, before they sat down on the bed right in front of Emilia and I.

Emilia sat upright in my lap, putting my cock entirely inside herself as she stopped her motions, and then cleared her throat to get Maisie and Sophie's attention. After another kiss, both of them turned to Emilia and moved on their knees right in front of her. Sophie went in first, giving Emilia a deep kiss with both her hands on Emilia's face. Maisie followed, leaning in and putting both hands on Emilia's hips as she kissed her several times.

"Thank you," Emilia said. "Carry on."

Maisie and Sophie came at each other again, beginning to make out and feel each other up as they half crawled and half rolled further onto the bed. They ended up right next to us with Maisie on top of Sophie, prompting Emilia to pull herself off my cock and then turn around to put herself right back on top of it. Maisie and Sophie began to kiss more explicitly, with Maisie leaning upward so Sophie's mouth could get to her tits, and then Maisie's hand reaching down to touch Sophie's pussy.

Things escalated quickly from there. Emilia began to ride harder as we watched the pair next to us. Maisie and Sophie pawed and kissed each other's bodies for a short while, and then Maisie quickly flipped around the other direction. The two launched into an intense 69 that had Sophie's head craned up to shove her face into Maisie's pussy while Maisie had her head down and sandwiched between Sophie's thighs. Emilia and I glanced at each other and giggled, mentally reminiscing of us doing the same thing earlier in the day.

As she kept riding, Emilia reached over onto Maisie's ass, and then slid her finger down until she found Maisie's opening. I heard a muffled cry from Maisie between Sophie's legs, and from where I was laying I could see Emilia dipping her middle finger into Maisie's pussy as Sophie continued to lick it. Emilia slowly pushed it in and out with a pulsing motion as Sophie watched underneath with a grin in her eyes. It took me a moment to realize that Emilia was timing the motion of her finger with her own hips, sliding it into Maisie at the same pace she was working my cock up and down.