Emilia Clarke - Lick It First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out an ascending whine of pleasure as he held her intently and hammered on her, staying deep now and absolutely pounding her, breasts bouncing heavily, hips slapping noisily against her round ass as he jammed himself into her in a blur and drove her over the edge. Emilia's whining groan became a squeak as her voice cracked, her eyes almost crossing as they squeezed shut hard, lost to pleasure as he gave her absolutely everything, rock hard cock slamming into her and exciting every nerve ending she possessed it seemed as she tumbled over the precipice into another climax. She shuddered hard, the bed shaking as her legs spasmed and kicked on the carpet, barely able to hold her up as she leaned down onto the bed choked, strained gasp of pleasure, arms squeezing her fantastic tits together as her soul was wracked by another deep, fantastically satisfying orgasm.

"You love this don't you?" he asked rhetorically, smile on his face as he loved seeing the gorgeous brunette come hard on his cock. Emilia just moaned in exhausted bliss into the bed as his thrusts slowed again, going back to the steady full length motion he'd used earlier, though he made her whine as he pushed down into her again to buzz her G-spot. He didn't take long, just wanting to enjoy the silky smooth sensations of her tight tunnel around him, even wetter now so just just glided easily in and out as he let his cock slide right back till it basically popped out before delving into her once more. She just breathed heavily as she tried to recover, tired and needing a break from his energy, loving the intense fucking she was getting that she needed after so long but eager to catch a break for a moment.

With a final deep, hip-grinding push inside her he pulled back and let his hard cock spring free of her, bouncing up behind her as he stepped back away from her. Emilia gave a sigh of relief which turned to a gasp as he planted a firm, reminding spank on her ass that let her know he was still the boss. He pushed up against her, letting his cock press between her ass at the back of her pussy before he shoved it down between her legs and guided it forward so it grazed over her sensitive, post-orgasmic clitoris. She jolted and stuttered a gasp, surprised by the intensity of the sensation as he teased her, slowly moving his hips as he firmly stroked her with the tip of his rock hard cock. She murmured her pleasure as she arched her back, presenting as intently as she could for his touch despite how it overwhelmed her and longing for his touch.

He continued to probe at her delicate button even as she ached for him to put it back inside her and reached down under her with his spare hand to squeeze at her breast, grasping the firm flesh easily with his sizeable hand and making her blow deeply as his fingers dug into her just a little hard. She winced and whined as his fingers found her nipple and pinched it firmly, much harder than he had before but she didn't tell him no, wanting his ministrations to continue and admitting to herself that the entire situation only made her hornier. Her eyes widened behind the curtain of brown hair as he pulled back and upwards to press the tip of his cock gently against her asshole, working it a little before pushing more firmly to feel her yield a little as if asking her.

"I'm not sure about that..." she mumbled, feeling mixed. She'd had anal sex before but always with so much more preparation and deliberate intent, though he had eaten her ass and she was so horny she was sure she'd push back against him if he put it in...if the bondage allowed such things. She hadn't felt that stretch in a long time.

"But I guess it's not my choice," she conceded, giving him free reign. Trepidation gnawed at her but so did the arousal of her submission, helplessly bound before the man that had given her the best fuck she'd had in years already.

"You're right, it's my choice," he said calmly, purposefully in a way that made her shiver, pussy convulsing tightly as she excitement spread through her. His cock was still at her ass and she had only moments to make her suggestion however.

"Please," she mumbled, pounding a bound hand towards her drawers. He seemed to take the hint and stepped past her to her drawers, Emilia looking through her tangled locks as he rummaged a little through her stuff and brought out a tube of lubricant.

"This?" he said, waving it at her a little as he walked back to resume his position, her blue-green eyes locked on his bouncing, throbbing erection until he moved out of her vision.

"Yes sir," she whispered, only to be met with a hard slap on her ass that made her yelp, clenching up momentarily.

"Louder," he commanded.

"Yes sir!" she repeated, loud and confident, shivering as she pressed her forehead to the bed once more. She couldn't believe he'd made her submit like this when they'd only just met, but then figured maybe that was the best time to do it.

"Better," he replied as he squeezed the lube onto his fingers and rubbed the cool, slippery gel over her tightest hole. Emilia exhaled deeply at the temperature of it, surprising her a little as his fingers worked it over her and dipped inside, pleased that she didn't fight it and let him in to spread the lube over her, absolutely ready for his cock. Squeezing it onto the throbbing head of his cock, erection absolutely rock hard now as he got ready to take her ass, he rubbed it over himself thoroughly and pushed himself to her asshole. He leaned over her and slid his hand underneath to her clit, easily finding her engorged button once more to circle it with his fingertips and make her murmur in pleasure. A rapid assault from his digits abruptly overwhelmed her again, making Emilia tense up and moan desperately, pushing into it and then giving a twinge of pre-orgasmic pleasure as he really hit the spot.

It was the opening he wanted and in one smooth motion he drove his cock into her ass, thick head stretching her sphincter easily over him with the lube to ease the way before his shaft followed and he buried over half his length into her asshole. Emilia gave a jolt and choked as a sudden twinge of pain shot through her; despite being relaxed and ready, not fighting him and being taken unaware, her sphincter was still stretched a little further than she was prepared for and the sharp, familiar pain bolted through her. It hurt, but also made her pussy squeeze tightly in arousal, feeling her juices practically leaking from her in arousal as the little dose of pain mixed so intoxicatingly with the satisfying pleasure of him sliding deep into her ass. He gave a couple more soft, soothing rubs to her clit and stood back up, hands moving to her waist now to take a proper, dominating grip on her.

Emilia breathed deeply, letting the pain wash over her without controlling her, resisting the urge to squeeze her sphincter down on him as she knew only further pain awaited if she did that. Her body twitched and calmed, Emilia breathing steadily to keep calm as he leaned on her to slide himself deeper, almost against her gorgeous booty as she gave a careful squeeze of her muscles to grip her strong sphincter around his thick, aching cock. He was careful with her but that deliberate action told him she was a go and with his fingers pressed into her pale skin he pulled into her waist and slowly withdrew, glancing down to watch her tight asshole hugging him intently before he pushed back into her. He started slowly, not wanting to take her too fast or make her quit, slowly working his way into her with a building force until he firmly thrust in and pressed his hips against her booty, grinding in harder to the toned flesh as they both growled in sensation, him pleasure and her arousal as he got himself completely into her ass.

He pulled back and immediately started to build the pace, loving how incredibly tight her most forbidden hole was around him but how she took it, the lube letting him slide easily into the willing actress as she murmured at the different, satisfying sensations it drove in her. His strokes were long and controlled, exactly the same as when he'd fucked her pussy before, in total dominance of the gorgeous British star as he worked his cock into her ass. His hand pushed over her smooth back to her now-tangled hair, sweeping her brunette mane together and grabbing hold of it, a strong hold on her which he used to crank her back, raising her head and pulling her body taut to give him extra control with which to fuck her. She winced as he put her in tension and then started grunting as he swiftly accelerated the pace on her, pumping his hips far more aggressively now to work the full length of his cock in and out of her, pulling right back so her tight asshole bulged with the threat of his head slipping out before plunging it back inside her and shoving his hips into her ass.

Her legs pressed hard into the metal frame of the bed as it rocked once more beneath them, her hands still pulled up by the straps to the head rail, hands free but completely restrained. Her hands balled up into fists as he fucked her ass, starting to really pound on her with the full length of his surging, straining cock that gave her no mercy. He cranked her unyieldingly with her hair, eyes shut and grunting her exhausted, overwhelmed sexual mood to the bedroom as he fucked her hard. There was nothing else for it, he was fucking her now, using her body for his personal pleasure and frankly she loved it; she loved how hard his cock was inside her, how energetic and powerful he was, able to feel his lust and want for her. They were both caught in the moment when a particularly lively pull back made him slip out of her, her tight asshole squeezing to pop him out and shove unceremoniously up over her ass.

"Fuck," he muttered as he released her hip and grabbed his cock, shoving it back down into place and driving easily back inside her, Emilia merely grunting with pleasure and squeezing him again as he drove his cock back up her ass. His hand grabbed her hip again and he started pumping hard, his breaths short and intense as he focused solely on his pleasure as he felt the tingles spread through him. Her ass was so tight, so hot, it was just divine as he thumped himself against her, thrusts becoming short and even more rapid as he intended to pound her till she didn't know which way was up. He reached up and grabbed her hair with both hands, quickly twisting two thick bunches of it before yanking back again to make her yell out, the burn in her head only mixing with the pleasure of his fucking and blending into the gasping grunts she emitted.

His fingers twisted in her long brown hair as he pulled back hard, bending her back and hauling himself into her as he absolutely smashed her ass with short, fast strokes that shook the bed so hard it was rattling loudly now. Emilia might not have agreed to anal sex if she'd known it was going to be like this but she loved every moment of it, from the pain at the start to the utterly dominating way he took her. She carefully squeezed her ass to give just the right grip on him as he fucked, not enough to slow him but something he'd definitely feel, hearing him groan in pleasure as he did so, Emilia grinning to herself as she pleased her man. His fucking became incredible, hips moving in a near-blur as he fucked the gorgeous actress with absolutely everything he had, his whole soul put into those final moments.

Emilia knew he was going to come, feeling how hard he was in her ass, his breathing going lower and deeper, rasping behind her in the final seconds as he almost broke her in half, wrenching her back against her handcuffs so it strained her shoulders as he simultaneously slammed her thighs and pelvis against the metal rail of the bed. In a final moment she felt him tremble, squeaking in pain as he gave a last almighty pull on her hair and jammed himself against her fine ass with all his strength and a roar of climax. The bed slid on the floor and thumped the wall with his moment of orgasm, Emilia giving a cry of pain followed by a grunting, shuddering moan of pleasure as she felt his hot load burst inside her.

He erupted powerfully, his thick cock iron-hard as it bucked and swelled inside her, surging with every relieving spurt of himself inside her, cock buried as deep as he could get it to finish her off. His grip on her hair loosened and she dropped her head, hands falling onto her back to lean on her as he clenched his balls to empty every last little bit inside her now utterly used, exhausted body.

"Goddamn," he breathed between lungfuls of air, their breathing the only other sound to break the silence as they tried to recover, covered in a sheen of sweat, both completely washed out in the aftermath. He replaced his hands on her ass and spread her open as he pulled his softening cock from her, still thick shaft sliding easily from her to leave her gaping wide open, watching with pleasure as Emilia tried to clench it for him, the tired muscle spasming as she gasped lightly with the effort at trying to close her weary backdoor.

"I'm gonna get a drink," he said, releasing her and laying a hard spank on her ass, making her yelp as it caught her sharply and made her clench, trying to pull her legs together against the leather straps binding her. He padded out of the room and down the hall, Emilia hearing the tap running as he splashed some water on his face and had some water, before she heard her fridge opening as he helped himself to a cold beer of hers. She needed a cold refreshing drink right about now too but until he returned she was helpless and she dare not call to him in case he extended her imprisonment, punishing her speaking out of turn by denying her freedom. She tensed her muscles again to try and close her gaping asshole, feeling it tighten then relax again as soon as she did, exhausted and unable to recover just yet.

He padded back into the room sipping on his beer a couple of minutes later, refreshed and recovering, heart rate down as he took in the gorgeous sight of the bound and sexually exhausted Emilia Clarke bent over the bed. The perspiration covering her body was much like the ice cold beer he had in his hand he mused, smiling down at the gorgeous, petite woman before him.

"I guess you want me to untie you now," he said, sipping his drink.

"Yes sir," she replied courteously.

"I could do that, or maybe I could just leave you there," he replied with a smile.

"What?" she said, momentarily scared at the thought. Her legs ached and she needed a lay down now to recover.

"Yeah, maybe just leave you tied up until I want to fuck you again, then I can just take you whenever I want," he teased.

"Please untie me sir, I need to rest," she said, an edge of pleading to her voice as she knew he'd love it.

"Maybe I don't want you to rest," he said playfully, "Maybe I want you to be my fucktoy."

"I'll be your fucktoy, your pretty little fucktoy," she said, wiggling her ass at him, playing along and making clear that untying her didn't mean she was finished.

"Tempting," he said, idly sliding a finger into one of the straps round her legs, testing the tightness.

"Please sir," she pleaded.

"I dunno, you're not quite selling it here, I might have to leave you," he teased, playfully goading her.

"I'll give you a blowjob in the morning," she said, almost blurting it out as the idea came to her mind.

"Yeah?" he encouraged.

"Yeah. First thing tomorrow I'll go down and suck your cock for you, all the way until you come," she purred.

"Deal," he said with a smile, loving how she'd offered it as he stepped forward and rubbed his hand over her ass. She smiled as she knew she'd bought her freedom, happy as he came to her...until he suddenly put the ice cold beer down on her back. The actress squealed and jumped against the bed frame with a rattle as, shivering as the cold spread through her. He just laughed to himself and stood the beer aside as he knelt down to release her, loving her tired, loosened holes as he freed the leather belts around her thighs; Emilia stayed still as he freed both legs, choosing not to move one first as she waited for him to release the straps and set her loose. Pulling the belts out the way left marks on her thighs where they had cut into her, sexy indications of her bondage as he stood up and stepped back. Emilia gave a groan as she carefully stood back up, pulling her legs together and delicately moving her killer heels on the floor to bring them together. Quickly stepping round, he reached over to release the cuffs at her wrists, easily unfastening them to free her and drop the leather straps on the bed.

"Oh man," she mumbled, wincing as she stood back up and straightened her back, feeling the ache spread through her as she stretched her tortured muscles. She took a shaky step round on her heels as she found her feet again and turned to him, her gorgeous naked body presented for him as he smiled at her and slid his arms around her. Emilia relished his embrace and snuggled in, loving how his strong arms pulled her to him and held her close before she craned up to kiss him. Despite her heels she still needed to push onto her tiptoes to reach him, their tongues entwining sensually, deeply, a kiss with passion and intimacy different to the intense, kinky fuck session they'd just had. Sliding back to her heels, Emilia pulled away from him and grabbed his beer, smiling at him as she took a long draw of the ice cold beverage, feeling the instant refreshment of the cold liquid as she gave another stretch.

"Give me a few minutes," she said softly and reached down for her black silk fuck-me heels, pulling one off and then the other as she balanced using the bed frame, immediately about four inches shorter than him and seeming so much smaller. She padded out of the room, heading for the bathroom to freshen up, shivering as she felt his thick load running. He grabbed his beer and stood for a minute, just taking it all in as he contemplated the very enjoyable evening and gave a satisfied sigh, hearing the taps running as she washed up. Draining the beer, he stood the bottle aside and then slid into bed, pulling her bondage cuffs back out the way and smoothing the sheets out to make it vaguely presentable. Emilia walked back into the bedroom, smiling and playfully rolling her eyes as she saw him taking in her nudity, amused by it as he'd already done so much more than look at her.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer," she joked.

"I would, but I don't have my phone on me," he said.

"Good," she replied with a knowing smile. She opened her drawers and quickly hunted through her underwear, finding a black floral patterned silk negligee, wanting something sexy as she unfolded it and slipped into it. It gave him a last look at her gorgeous body as she stretched out and let it float down over her before she slid into bed beside him. She pulled close and kissed him again, their embrace again passionate and close, something more than an after sex cuddle for sure as his hands stroked her soft nightwear.

"Goodnight," she murmured, tired and aching now despite stretching out some, just needing sleep now.

"Night Emilia," he said softly, surprised to ever utter that when he thought about it. They slid down into the bed, her mattress soft and expensive, very comfortable in the aftermath of their energetic fuck session.

* * *

Waking in the morning, she was snuggled into him, head on his shoulder and arm draped across her body. They had both slept very soundly, likely the result of alcohol and a good hard fuck. He stirred, giving a stretch as he glanced around for the time, figuring it must be at least eight given the sun coming in the window past the blinds. Emilia mumbled and complained as he disturbed her, not wanting to get up.