Emilia Clarke - Lick It First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

"I'll go put some coffee on," he said with a smile, looking down and brushing her long, tangled brown hair back from her face.

"Good idea," she murmured. He leaned down to kiss her forehead and got out of bed, pulling on his shorts temporarily as he headed out. After a quick detour to the bathroom and a dose of her mouthwash, he headed into the kitchen. He heard her stir and head to the bathroom herself as he sorted out the coffee machine, taking a minute to figure it out and find her grounds before he could get it going and head back to the bedroom. He found Emilia sat up in bed, much more awake as he approached the bed.

"Shorts," she said, pointing to his black boxers. He looked up at her quizzically, mind not quite with it.

"Off. I've got something for you remember?" she said, giving a naughty smile and flicking her tongue out to him. He most definitely did remember and stripped the shorts off for her as his cock stiffened up rapidly; he'd already had morning wood so he was semi-hard and with the luscious Emilia inviting him to bed for a blowjob it was standing to attention very swiftly. He dropped back into bed with her and pulled close, greeted with a kiss before she wasted no time in withdrawing down the bed, shoving the covers aside and gripping his cock, feeling it strain in her grasp as he gave a mumble of pleasure, the gorgeous brunette stroking him slowly as she took in his hot, thick cock. With a few more strokes, she readied herself and then took him confidently into her mouth.

"Ohh fuck," he groaned as she engulfed him in the skilful, liquid heat of it, rocking her head and sucking firmly, working her tongue around him to let him feel what she could do. His hand settled in her hair, not dominating or forcing her, just comfortably, as if he owned her and she loved that. It made her feel like she was his and she applied herself hungrily, as she'd promised to, sucking his cock briskly as she worked her head up and down his length. She pushed her hand to the bottom to merely stabilise him as she got to it, sucking around his head and pushing him into her soft cheeks, feeling him throb and strain in her mouth. Her mouthwash gave him a zing as she gave him a blowjob, looking down to watch the gorgeous actress sucking intently at him, working busily as she enjoyed herself sucking cock and bringing him pleasure.

Sucking obediently and intently, she mused that perhaps there was more to this. She hadn't wanted a one night stand though she'd needed it and the hard, unexpectedly kinky fucking he'd given her had been hugely satisfying, making sure she'd woken up much more relaxed than any time in the last few weeks. Despite it devolving into that, which she hadn't intended, he seemed a cool, interesting guy and she wanted to get to know him. It might have started this way but maybe it could evolve into something more, a proper relationship maybe if they gave it a chance and at the very least the sex had been great so she could get her fill even if it went nowhere. She wasn't sure how best to broach that subject but figured right then was as good a time as any, slipping off his cock and stroking it as she caught her breath.

"Hey, I've got something to ask you," she murmured, staying calm and just going for it, figuring it wasn't going to be a problem either way. She stroked him then dived straight back onto him, sucking harder and bobbing faster as he gave a groan, pushing up into her mouth.

"Yeah, what's that?" he replied, leaning back into the pillows at the pleasure.

"I've got another party thing in a few days," she said in another quick break, dipping back down so as not to make him wait as she delivered her promised fellatio.

"Uh huh," he murmured before she pulled away to stroke full length, a lovely twist to her wrist as she jerked him off.

"And I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" she said.

"Like...a date?" he said, looking down to her, locking eyes with the petite actress as she looked up at him.

"Yeah, a date," she smiled, stroking his cock almost as an after thought in that moment. There was a pause, the air hanging as he processed it for a second before he could speak.

"I'd love to," he said with a smile, wider and genuine as he accepted her invitation.

"Brilliant," she said with her own, somewhat awkward smile, blushing a little and looking down again from him. It was ridiculous to blush given she was mid-blowjob but she still did, then wasted no time in sealing the deal by holding his cock up again with a squeeze and sinking her mouth back onto his erection as he groaned, working her tongue briskly, her sucking hotter and harder now. He strained and flexed as she suddenly pushed down deep, getting him into her throat and letting him feel her muscles contract as she pulled back up with a hot, wet gagging sound and a shiver, making him shudder and grip her hair tighter again. Emilia smiled to herself and set about repeating it, pushing down deeper, harder and faster as she sucked his cock, wanting to please him completely and working for his hot load in her mouth as she'd promised. Things were certainly looking up - and she was sure he'd agreed.

__________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers