Emilia Clarke - Queen of Porn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until then, Emilia Clarke's camp truly was unavailable for comment.

***

Saturday 10th August 2019.

Emilia Clarke woke up, brushed her teeth and took a shower. She ate some breakfast and even did a little bit of yoga. She put on some casual clothes, put on a little bit of make-up and then a car came to pick her up. It was time to go to the studio and become a porn star. Today was the day. All her dreams were coming true.

On the way to the studio Samantha said she could still stop all of this before it was too late and Emilia almost kicked off, but her beautiful and attentive manager was smiling for once, at least when it came to pornography. "I'm kidding. Just have fun and if it goes badly then I told you so."

"Why are you even coming with me? You're not allowed to watch me get fucked!"

Samantha guffawed at the idea of it. "Like I want to see that! I'm leaving before you start, but I will be there to make sure everything is in order beforehand."

"You can watch if you want." Emilia joked, though Samantha offered a less than enthusiastic laugh in return.

The rest of the journey was mostly quiet. Emilia was nervous. Of course she was. She had never experienced anything quite like this. Just because she wanted it that doesn't mean there isn't a little bit of shyness that needed to be worked out. Getting her boobs out on camera was one thing, but this was a different story. She knew she would be shy, there would probably be a few mistakes especially this first time but before long she would be right at home because she knew this is what she was meant to do. She was made to suck and fuck on film.

***

"We just posted a tweet saying you were filming today, just to build that hype up a little more." Carl said as Emilia got settled into a room set up entirely for her. "We only have necessary personnel on set because we want as little risk of leaking as possible. Feras is in Canada so sends his regrets about not being here, but he has new sponsorships coming in left and right. Your announcement has been huge for the industry already."

"You can just say I'm the best if you want." Emilia said sarcastically, as a cute make-up girl in a flowery dress scrubbed a light layer of foundation into her cheeks.

"You will be the best financially. If you shoot 50 scenes you will be the most watched of all time." He said, and he meant it. The numbers didn't lie, and the feedback since her announcement was astronomical. "You're going to run this industry for as long as you like."

She smirked in her seat, enjoying the feeling of her ego being pampered to the fullest. Her make-up and hair were nearing completion, and then she just had to put on her costume which had been hung up behind her.

"Here's another look at the script." Carl told her, handing her the paper form. She'd had a couple days to run through it at home and was well versed with every movement at this point. "I saw you were directing."

"Yes!" he confirmed. "I don't do it as often as I write but it's a lot of fun, and it keeps the circle a little tighter. Less people around. I doubt you'll need much help from me."

"What if I'm terrible at it?" she plays with him. "I mean really, legitimately bad."

"Then we will improve you or we won't be getting our money's worth."

She grins, much preferring to hear it that way than to have them cowardly suggest she's perfect just because of who she is. "I think I'll be alright. Might take me a couple tries to get into the swing of things."

"I can assure you Lucas will be on his best behaviour." Carl assured her. "I basically threatened to have him killed if he caused any problems."

"Is he usually a problem?" Emilia had researched her future lover in detail since the decision to fuck him had been made, but she wasn't completely sure of his character yet.

"He's fine. I'm fucking around. He's a good kid, a bit more nervous than usual."

"I hope he can get it up."

"Me too. We've got nobody on standby." The two of them laughed as the make-up lady finished up and headed out. Emilia began to stand and stretch her joins out after being stuck in that chair for a while. She was tense with nerves, but nothing she couldn't handle. "You should find the costume fits perfectly."

"And if it doesn't it won't matter, because it's porn." Emilia quipped, before preparing to dress herself. Carl took his leave at this point, leaving her to slide into her school mistress attire and look at herself in the mirror for a minute longer than she planned. She fastened up her robe and prepared to head to the set.

***

It wasn't quite the hustle and bustle she was used to on your typical film set, but there was still a racket being made as various staffers assembled finishing touches on the classroom. Carl had said it was necessary personnel only, and she could make out maybe a dozen people. On a normal day how many people were around to produce a scene? Could she end up getting fucked in front of 20 people? 25? She had to quench those worries, there was no way overthinking the future would help her with what was happening today.

Carl and Lucas were standing next to the primary camera of the studio space, a huge piece of equipment that wouldn't look out of place on a movie set. She approached the two of them and made the acquaintance of her scene partner.

"Hi." he said.

"Hi." she replied.

"Okay, now that's out of the way." Carl couldn't hide his smirk, and it didn't seem like he wanted to. "We're going to get things rolling pretty soon. If you ever want to pause, we pause. If you ever want to take ten, we'll take ten. We just want things to go smoothly. You'll have no trouble with the acting part we know that, but the rest can be awkward of course. It's your first one so you might slip up. Sometimes you get lost in the sauce and forget there's a handheld camera circling your body and suddenly pointing right at your face, so you might look at it. It's different when you're fucking because sometimes you forget you're not just fucking."

"I'm obviously nervous but I'm not going to be nervous about stopping if I need to take a breath." Emilia assured the director, who nodded and moved onto the next matter.

"If you cum, then cum. Enjoy it, I know my boy here will. Keep it natural or make a show of it. It's up to you. If you can't cum then we'll ask you to fake one, or you can just fake one in your own time to keep Lucas' spirits up." The young actor giggled slightly, the first time his face had moved since she arrived.

It felt as if Carl had so many last minute instructions and it soon became too much to remember. She would have a much better time just taking things on as naturally as she could. Her scene partner hadn't said all that much, but caught her attention before she made her way to her mark. "I worked myself up about this so much that I basically decided to shut up and not risk saying the wrong thing, but if you hate anything I do just tell me."

Emilia smiled and let her robe fall off her shoulders, a runner picking it up quickly and taking it out of camera shot. Lucas drank in her costume without hesitation. "Just do what you would normally do. I'm going to love it."

***

Lights. Camera. Action...

Emilia had memorised the script, she was more than used to that being part of her job. The stage directions were a lot different to usual. Barely 3 pages in she was losing her knickers, and she couldn't wait. Carl was right when he said they would keep it as basic as porn gets, and she loved it. She was sat at her desk grading papers. The classroom ahead of her was empty, the scene being set after school hours. Lucas was soon to arrive for detention.

The wide shot seemed to last a lifetime, she flicked through some pages and scribbled some nonsense with her pen every so often. Her heart fluttered as she imagined droves of fans watching these first few moments, so excited for what was to come. One foot bounced beneath the table incessantly, and she felt the chill of cool air up her legs.

The door swung open and in came Lucas. His buttoned shirt was hanging out of his trousers, and he quickly threw his backpack onto a nearby desk. "Are we doing this then?" he said, his tone high in ego.

"Yes, we're doing your detention." Emilia replied, looking up over her glasses and dropping her pen to the desk. "You were very disruptive today in class." Their accents didn't match at all, but she hadn't thought to think up a backstory for her character, it didn't seem necessary.

"I'm not talking about detention." he muttered, making his way to a desk at the front of the room before leaning his backside against it. "I'm talking about you. I know you have a thing for me."

"Are you crazy?"

"You're crazy... about me!"

Emilia stood up and scuttled her way around her desk, leaning against it opposite to Lucas' position. "You're my student and you should show me a little bit of respect." She was trembling a little, but it felt as if it fit the scene. Her character did have a crush on her student, which helped her nervous acting look professional. As Lucas took a step closer to her she tensed up some more.

"I think it's obvious what you want." he whispered to her, closing the gap between them with every second that passed. "I want it too." His hand went to hers, which was previously pointed at him but had now fallen to her side. He took hold of it gently and looked into her eyes. "You want to fuck me, don't you Miss Clarke?"

His hand slipped off her hand and onto her skirt. It was mid-thigh, or maybe a little higher. He stroked down the fabric until he slipped onto her leg, twirling his fingers against her soft skin delicately as his eyes never broke from her own. "W- we can't do this." she whimpered.

The words of her character opposed her own views so starkly she could have laughed. She had no time. Lucas moved in to kiss her, and she kissed him right back. Her hands went to his chest, his quickly went to her lower back and then her arse. They kissed quickly and with no hesitation, Emilia doing her best to match him when he sped up or when his tongue wrestled power from her own. He squeezed her arse through her skirt, and then found his way under it to find bare skin once again. Her thong style knickers offered little resistance, giving his hands the freedom to squeeze and bounce her arse cheeks around at will. A handheld camera approached, and right on cue he lifted her onto the wooden desk.

She could feel the room watching them, every pair of eyes dragged towards them, the central hub of the room. They wouldn't lose the attention of anyone now. Her legs were in the air slightly, pressed against his hips on either side as he bit at her lower lip before breaking their kiss for the first time. His hand roamed beneath her skirt once more, and this time it was with only one goal. She leaned back, removed her glasses and planted both palms on the desk behind her. She arched her back slightly as he grabbed at the waistband of her thong, lifting her bum off the desk slightly so he could start pulling it down her legs.

Lucas pushed her skirt up her legs next, and the cameraman slightly to his left crouched to get that first shot of her pussy. With the camera off her face and trying to avoid thinking about what her private parts looked like in 4K for a moment, Emilia moved her eyes to Carl and motioned for his attention. He gave her a duo thumbs up which was a very simple way to say she was doing well at kissing and being undressed.

It was on now, and there was little time to waste. He returned to kissing her as her hands went to his belt, unhooking it frantically and unzipping him before reaching inside his boxers. Her hands grabbed hungrily at his cock and she began to jerk him off as he shuffled until his pants fell down his legs. She used his dick to pull him closer and into another kiss, and for a second his fingers met her pussy lips, rubbing into her growing wetness. It didn't last too long before he had to unravel her white blouse, unhooking each button from top to bottom. She didn't remove the shirt, but kept it hanging off her shoulders. He squeezed her tits through her red bra, but had strict instructions not to remove it. That didn't stop him from kissing the top of her breasts though, and then her neck, and then her lips once more.

Then he took his own cock from her hands and held it over her pussy. He stroked it over her lips, glistening the underside of his cock in her juices. Emilia was seconds from realising a dream, and it took all of her willpower not to look at the camera. She wished she was lost in the moment a little more, but she was so switched on to what was happening around her. The cameras, the people and what the future held for her the second Lucas pushed his hard dick inside her. He pushed his cockhead against her opening, and then slid inside her.

"Oh fuck." Emilia moaned out. She was finally doing it, after years of wanting and months of planning and a final week of desperate hoping that nothing would go wrong. As Lucas removed his shirt he thrusted inside her slowly, but it was more than enough for her. The feeling was incredible, and her heart was racing. Her face must have been a picture, and this wasn't acting anymore. It was pure relief and joy. "Fuck, argh fuck."

Her right leg fell limp and hung off the desk. Her left leg went into his hands and he used it as his base for pulling her into his cock each time he thrust. Any nerves from before her performance were gone now, she was a porn star and she was going to moan and groan each time he pushed his dick inside her. In some moments she would squeeze her own tits, in others she would reach down and rub her clit as he kept on fucking her diligently, and in others she would just look into his eyes and feel the electric energy and connection they were building despite meeting just 20 minutes prior. The handheld camera explored the scene around then, shooting mostly from the side of the insertion but occasionally moving to shoot her face or tits, before being held POV style over Lucas' shoulder and looking down on her. He lifted both her legs in the air and fucked her harder at that angle, for the benefit of everyone who wished they were in his position.

The two shared one last missionary kiss before he pulled her back up on to her feet. He removed her blouse in full now, tossing it off into the distance as Emilia massaged his dick in her hands. For a second she prepared to kiss him again, but he quickly spun her around and pushed her against her desk once more, the meat of her thighs pressing into the warm wood on which she had been seated. His cock pushed into her ass and then his whole body tightly wrapped itself up against her, his dick finding refuge between her thighs. He ran his hand up her stomach and then held her neck tightly, bit at her ear lobe and started to push her top half forward, bending her over the desk. It all happened so fast, small moments that could each singlehandedly make her quiver.

Her cheek was pressed against the wood now, and her pussy lips were once again being parted by his cock sliding between them before he was ready to insert himself inside her again. Then he slid his length inside her and she moaned out again, her nails scratching the desk and her jaw dropping open. He took hold of her hips and grinded into her slowly at first, staying balls deep the whole time. Then he pulled out until the last second before his cock fell out, thrusting back in and finding the rhythm that would carry them through the next few minutes.

She would turn back and watch his movement when he fucked her slow, and then grit her teeth and moan excitedly when he roughed her up, slapping her arse a couple of times as he fucked her the fastest he had mustered so far. The camera found a few POV angles, and would occasionally sweep around the table to watch her face, taking in the pleasure she felt and the movement of her legendarily animated eyebrows.

Emilia could feel everything, from the wetness dripping down her inner thighs to the aches the front of her thighs felt being pushed harshly into the desk each time his body rammed into hers. He reached to pull her back upright, her back arching as their bodies held close together. He kissed her neck and cheek, held her left breast tightly and rammed her for one final flurry before pulling out.

Emilia pulled her hair free from the bobble, letting her mid length brown hair tickle the top of her mostly bare shoulders. She was breathing heavy, but not sweating as much as Lucas was. He started to knock papers off the desk, and she joined him. The sound of staplers and calculators finding the floor echoed around the room for just a short while before the desk was empty, and he was climbing on top of it.

She quickly followed, clambering on to the wood and kneeling beside where he had placed himself. She reached between her legs to wet her fingers and used that as further lubrication to jerk him off for a quick second, before lifting a leg to straddle him. She was in front of his dick, so reached behind her arse to grasp it and lift herself onto it, groaning inch by inch as he filled her up again.

She rotated her hips slowly, revelling in the feeling of having his cock now well under her control. They were approaching the end now, it was just a short scene to get her career started, but first she had to ride his dick up until the moment he had no choice but to jump to his feet and fill her mouth. So she got to work, lifting her body up and down his dick over and over, the slapping sound of skin on skin the only challenger to her moans to be heard the loudest. "Fuck me... oh, fuck me." she said, despite it being her doing the fucking.

With all nerves gone, all shame out the window and just a pure feeling of joy in her heart she bounced on his dick until she could no longer hold in the sensation. She pinned his hands to the table and held them tightly as she worked herself to orgasm, her body shaking as her eyes met the ceiling. "I'm coming, oh fuck. I'm co- fuck, fuck." She stopped in his lap for a second, blew out a gust of breath and smiled smugly. She was fully breathing with her mouth open now, unable to control her breathing properly. Her moment of delay ended, and then she pursued her final goal. Her hips began to roll again, and she fought hard to take Lucas to his end as well.

"Cum for me." she forced the words out through laboured breaths. "I want you to cum in my mouth, baby." She was focused now only on grinding against his cock until he could bare it no more, and she smirked as they stared at each other throughout. He gritted his teeth and gripped her hips and then arse, felt her body roll with his until he gave her the eyes and she began to stumble her way off his cock and back onto the floor.

She dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide, the cameraman pacing to within half a metre of her and holding steady with her face as the centre piece of his shot. She could barely focus, and she was sure her eyes glanced in that direction for a second as Lucas followed her to the ground. He stood in front of her and began to jerk himself off, moaning just as she had throughout their rendezvous. "Cum for me." she repeated desperately, but she mostly stayed quiet until he laid his cockhead against her tongue and began to blow. She replaced his hands and began to jerk him off for herself, running his dick against her tongue as he covered it and filled her mouth with his cum. She looked up at him, and then kissed the head of his dick one time before he backed away out of shot and left the camera to simply focus on her.

The star of the show turned to the camera, now expected to break the fourth wall. She smiled to her fans and opened her mouth to show his cumload was still intact, before swallowing it with glee. The cameraman backed off slowly, taking in one final shot of her figure on her knees, entirely nude but for her heels and bra. She blew a kiss to the camera, and then heard Carl for the first time in a while.