Emily 2.0 Ch. 06

Story Info
Work Bitch.
7.7k words
4.73
13.8k
4

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an experimental mission goes wrong, a starship captain finds herself stranded in a world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

4NR helped Emily carry the two small boxes of possessions into her new apartment. Well, calling it an "apartment" was a bit of a stretch. It was a single room in a hallway full of identical rooms, much like a college dormitory. But then, comparing it to an Earth 1 college dormitory would also require coming up with an explanation for why it was populated entirely with naked women wearing collars. Here, though, this was normal.

Two boxes of stuff were a surprisingly small amount of possessions for a woman, but this woman, like every other woman on this planet, didn't own a single item of clothing. Perhaps it was a surprisingly large amount of stuff after taking that into consideration, and the fact that this woman had only lived on this planet for a month. Inside the boxes were two pairs of shoes, personal hygiene items, makeup and hair care products. Perhaps it was just surprising how much space these small items took up once you put them all together.

The room contained a bed on one side, and a desk with a Vidlink on top of it on the other. Under the desk was a chest of drawers which would hold her personal effects. All in all, the room was small but tasteful, and everything was brand new including the paint. Taking into account it was rent-free, and all of her living expenses would be paid from now on, you had to hand it to them. They looked after their fuck-toys here.

The Vidlink was set up with her new name and did everything she might desire entertainment wise. It had live streams, music, online shopping, the Datacore, and it also functioned as a video phone with an answering service. The one thing she didn't have was a way to contact Collingwood yet, so she had to wait on him to find her. Calling the Space Port and asking for him had been an exercise in frustration, and fronting up there unannounced and possibly bumping into her old crew and having them see her like this was completely out of the question.

"Ok, remember, 7GQ," 4NR began as she put her box down, "You have my name, and I am only three buildings away. You can vid with me or come and visit me anytime. I will always be happy to help you or just be a friend whenever you need one."

"Thanks, 4NR. I may just do that," Emily replied. "I'm feeling a bit scared and alone right now, and I'm not sure what happens next."

"I understand," 4NR replied. "Ok let us meet for dinner each night for a while and discuss anything troubling you. If you are in need of coupling, there is a popular bar two blocks from here where it is usually not difficult to attract a man."

"Um… ok. A drink would be good, I guess, but I'm not sure I'd have the courage to go to a bar alone just yet," Emily replied honestly.

"You are still nervous, 7GQ?" 4NR asked in surprise. "I am so sorry for the way you were raised. The people who did that to you have much to answer for. I usually only keep a small supply of the pills for nervous debs, but I can get more if you need them, if that would help?"

Emily remembered how horny and uninhibited those pills had made her during Debutante. Was that a good thing or bad now that having sex with strangers was expected of her? It didn't seem like there was going to be any way to avoid it unless she resigned herself to never leaving her room again. That could actually be an option, but it could also go bad if it was discovered. The other women there would notice it for starters. She also knew that the longer she put it off, the harder it would be to start. This was going to be her home for at least a few years, and possibly her whole life if Collingwood couldn't find a way to get them back again. It would be better to just learn how to live in this world and not be weighed down by the baggage she brought with her from Earth 1, which she might never return to again. Maybe some of those pills would help her get over this first hurdle then?

"Um… you know what? I think the pills might help me, 4NR, if it's not too much to ask?"

Did I really just ask that? Am I actually accepting the idea of being a fuck-toy now?

"Not at all," 4NR replied. "I can give you four now if you follow me back to my apartment again, and I can get more tomorrow. Take one about an hour before coupling. The effect lasts about 6 - 8 hours. Only take one at a time, and you should not use them for more than two weeks. They become less potent and difficult to stop with time."

"That's ok. I didn't plan on using them forever," Emily replied. As much as she loathed doing what she had to do now, she didn't want to add addiction or substance abuse to her problems.

Later, Emily sat alone on her bed and fingered one of the small white pills. Then without thinking about it further, she quickly downed it with a swig of water. About 30 minutes later, she felt the warmth and horniness of its effects kicking in and set off to find the bar 4NR had mentioned. She couldn't believe she was doing this by herself and of her own volition. Perhaps it was that lonely feeling pushing her? Perhaps it was just accepting the inevitable and pushing herself to get on with it? She wasn't completely sure. It just felt like something she needed to get done and over with, knowing the first time would be the hardest.

It turned out to be quite a busy place with lots of men and women, and she could see "coupling" occurring here and there. She ordered the local equivalent of a rum and coke and found a barstool to sit on as she sipped it. Alcohol never tasted so good.

Is it hot in here?

"'Display', 7GQA9E."

Emily looked up to see a man about her age smiling at her. She gulped in fear but at the same time she had been feeling the horniness building and was starting to think a trip to the bathroom might be in order to take matters into her own hands.

She did her best to smile back as she assumed the position, spreading her buttocks towards him. Almost immediately he began fucking her right at the bar! It felt good too, and this guy was lasting longer than the average Earth 2 guy from what she'd experienced so far. She could feel an orgasm building but then to her disappointment she felt him cum and then withdraw.

"Thank you, 7GQA9E," he finished with as he zipped himself up.

"Thank you, kind sir," she replied with a smile.

Dammit, I was right on the brink!

The pressure now was too much, and she turned back to face the bar on her barstool, dropping a hand into her lap and pressing a finger against her clit as nonchalantly as possible. She was so close that she could feel the early twinges.

Touching myself just a little longer won't hurt. Oops! Too much!

She was cumming. She kept her head down and tried to not let anything show, but her body betrayed her and convulsed several times.

"Another drink, 7GQA9E?"

Emily looked up to see the bartender in front of her, frowning slightly.

"Mmm.. mmm.. Yes please," Emily replied as another convulsion went through her body. "S-same agggain th-thanks…"

"Coming right up!"

Finally, the orgasm subsided.

Oh God, what have I done??? I just rubbed one out sitting naked in a crowded bar!

The old Emily would have been completely appalled. She knew she couldn't be that Emily anymore for now, so she needed to get past those feelings somehow. Here she was 7GQA9E, a naked sex toy available to all men. There was still plenty of the old Emily inside her, though, and she was mortified to think that anyone might have seen what she had just done.

Slowly she forced herself to turn around and scan the faces around her. She half expected a crowd might have formed. It wasn't quite that bad as it turned out but there were still at least half a dozen people looking right at her, and their expressions revealed that they had indeed seen everything and were in no doubt about what had happened. Two men standing together wore knowing smiles, but another two men in a group with two women were all frowning.

Apparently wanking in public is a bit of a social faux pas for a naked woman… Blow jobs - yes. Fucking - yes. Hand jobs - yes. Wanking - no. Ok then…

One of the smilers approached her.

"'Kneel' and 'Open', 7GQA9E."

Moments later she was on her knees with her mouth open, waiting on the guy to put his penis into her mouth, which he did. The old Emily was still screaming at her that this was wrong. She was a Starship Captain with a masters in aeronautical engineering for fuck's sake. She shouldn't be on her knees naked in a bar blowing some guy she didn't even know! She wasn't like that. Captain Emily Birmingham only had sex on her terms with a partner of her choosing. She didn't just let random guys use her without so much as buying her a drink first, and she certainly didn't parade around naked in a public place.

Soon she was swallowing semen with these thoughts still swirling around in her head.

Ugh! Hopefully that bartender has that second rum and coke ready.

"'Open', 7GQA9E."

His friend wants a blowjob as well?

A few minutes later she was swallowing a second load of semen. Now she really needed that drink to get the taste out of her mouth if nothing else.

"Thank you, 7GQA9E," he acknowledged while zipping up, but then he didn't just walk away like the men of this world usually did after they got off. "We were most intrigued to see your err… performance there a few moments ago. We have never seen a woman do that before. I do not suppose you would be willing to do it again?"

Oh God! On the other hand, I'm still horny AF and I gotta get used to being a fuck-toy now…

"Um… maybe not here, and I'll need a drink first," Emily replied, blushing somewhat.

"Of course. My name is William, and this is Karl," he replied.

Dudes introducing themselves? There's something new. Well, it would have been nicer to get an introduction before I blew them, but it's something.

"Uhh… pleased to meet you," Emily replied while sipping her rum. Then she changed her mind about sipping, pulled the straw out and then downed it in one before placing the empty glass back on the bar. "Bartender?"

"Karl has an apartment a short distance from here. We can go there if you like?" the one called William suggested.

Emily wondered briefly why they didn't just order her to 'Come' and take her there anyway. Then she realised it must be because they wanted her to put on a show for them, which fell outside of the rules of this place and required her permission. Permission? It was almost worth accepting the request on that basis alone. No one ever asked permission for anything around here when it came to sex.

Fuck it. Why not!

She was going to need a couple more drinks to lower her inhibitions a bit more first, despite the effects of the pill. In the meantime, she decided to see if they would have an actual conversation with her so she could see if they saw her as a person or a piece of meat. It was more out of curiosity than anything else, but it would also give her time to get those drinks in.

"So, what do you guys do anyway?" she asked, starting a conversation.

"We both work in an office downtown. It is interesting work but perhaps a little boring for some."

The small talk continued for about half an hour and then Emily found herself in an elevator on her way to Karl's apartment. On Earth 1 she would never have taken a risk like this. She hoped these two were classic Earth 2 guys and they weren't leading her to a kill room or something like that. Her fears about that were soon put to rest, but other fears were to emerge fairly quickly.

"'Sit', 7GQA9E," Karl commanded as they led her into a small lounge room and helped her up onto a coffee table in the centre. "Are you comfortable there to repeat your performance for us?"

Emily had already assumed the position, squatting with her legs far apart and hands behind her neck up on the table. It still felt weird to display herself so graphically like this in front of two men, but she tried to calm her nerves by assuring herself she'd been naked for a month now and had performed the position multiple times. The combination of alcohol and 4NR's pill were certainly helping to that end as well. Was she really going to masturbate in front of them as well, though? It felt so slutty, but then also daring, and she was really horny.

"Um… I guess so," Emily replied, and then realised she had come this far. There was no backing out now.

She unclasped her fingers from behind her neck. One hand made its way to her hairless mons while the other started massaging her breast. She started with a circular motion on her clit, occasionally dipping her middle finger inside before repeating the pattern. I felt amazing. The pill made her whole body come alive so that all she could think about was touching and being touched. She closed her eyes and softly moaned. Occasionally she opened them again to look into the faces of the men watching her. She knew she should have felt mortified, but instead, knowing they were watching drove her to new levels of excitement. Another blink open and she noticed they were undressing. Another blink and they had their cocks in their hands, kneading themselves to erection. Next, she was cumming. Someone was kissing her on the mouth now. She could feel his tongue. She thrust her tongue into his mouth in response as she continued to shake with orgasm.

At last, the orgasm subsided, and the man gently broke away from the kiss. It was William.

"'Come', 7GQA9E," he commanded while holding out his hand to help her down from the table, before leading her into the bedroom.

He turned her around and kissed her again. Next Karl's face replaced his and she was kissing him.

"'Lay', 7GQA9E," Karl requested, breaking away from the kiss and gesturing towards the bed.

Emily happily responded, laying back onto the bed and holding her knees as she spread herself wide. Karl began fucking her, and it was exactly what she needed. She could feel his stiffness and it was pushing all of the right buttons. A penis appeared in front of her face, and she eagerly took it into her mouth. She wasn't sure how long this went on. The combination of the pill and the alcohol had put her into kind of a sexual dream-like state where the only thing that mattered was pleasure. She writhed on the bed as the two had their way with her, and she loved every moment of it. Eventually she felt Karl cum inside her, so she raised her hips to meet his thrusts. As Karl withdrew, William also withdrew himself from her mouth, much to her disappointment, but then he replaced Karl fucking her and she was pleased again. Karl's face appeared in front of hers, so she leaned forward and started kissing him, their tongues intertwining while William continued his thrusting. She came again, and shortly after, William followed. It was heavenly.

*****

Emily awoke to daylight streaming through the window. For a moment she didn't recognise her surroundings yet again. This was starting to get old. She looked around the room. There was a man sleeping in front of her facing away and there was a hand on her breast. She traced the hand to someone spooning behind her and glanced over her shoulder to see another man sleeping there. She remembered everything now, but in the cold light of day with the effects of the pill and alcohol now worn off, she was suddenly overwhelmed with shame and needed to get out of there.

"Good morning, beautiful woman," Karl smiled while caressing her hair. "Would you like some coffee? Perhaps something to eat?"

As much as she wanted to get out of there ASAP, she decided some politeness was in order. Staying for a coffee wouldn't hurt.

"Sure, that would be lovely. Just coffee will be fine thanks."

William and Karl both sat with her making small talk as she drank. She did her best to appear pleasant while subtly trying to slurp faster so she could make her excuses and leave as quickly as possible, but it wasn't to be.

"'Kneel' and 'Open', 7GQA9E," Karl commanded as soon as she'd finished, and she found herself blowing both men on her knees once again.

Dammit.

Some half hour later she was finally able to take a shower before hailing a cab. During the ride, she thought about everything that had happened. She'd been fucked by one guy in a bar and then masturbated publicly. While she had hoped to be subtle about the masturbation part, she accidentally made herself cum and the scene had been witnessed by several people. Then she blew two other guys who then took her home with them. She had then masturbated again in front of them, not so subtly this time, while squatting on a coffee table. Then she allowed herself to be double-teamed before they all slept together, and she had blown them both once again in the morning.

Coffee and semen. Some breakfast... Ugh!

She cursed 4NR's pill and wanted to be sick. That wasn't her! There was no fucking way!

Then she tried convincing herself that the sex with the two men had been easily the most personal sex she'd experienced since she'd been here. There'd been kissing, and they hadn't just tossed her aside like a piece of meat afterwards. They'd spent the night together and woken up together, and apart from "the commands" to have sex with them, which in this place was standard fare anyway, they'd been perfect gentlemen the whole time. They'd even asked for her consent, and they were certainly appreciative afterwards. Maybe it wasn't so bad? At the very least she'd broken her cherry of going solo in this place, so now that was out of the way.

Once in her room she turned on the Vidlink and set it to music while she lay on the bed and tried to block her current predicament out of her mind for a while. It didn't escape her attention that she was yet to sleep in the bed, and it was Day 2 of occupying the room.

Music here was kind of odd, she realised. It was all so familiar but yet so different. It was like she was listening to the same tunes but recorded by different artists with their own renditions and different lyrics. Parallel worlds were a curious thing. Same but not the same in so many subtle and not so subtle ways.

She was startled to hear the same warbling sound she had heard several times while staying with 4NR.

Someone's calling me? It must be Collingwood. At last! Hopefully he has some good news.

She answered it, only to have the General's face appear on her wall.

WTF? What could he possibly want?

"Err… General McAlister. Sir! Err… good morning to you. What can I do for you?" she asked.

"7GQA9E, I feel it is time we met again and had a chat. Are you available today?"

"Um… yes sure. Of course. Where would you like to meet?"

"My office is preferred. I will send a car for you. Shall we say 10:00?"

"No problems. I will wait here then."

"Thank you, 7GQA9E," he replied, and with that he blinked out and the music resumed.

Holy fuck! What could he want? Could it be that he's going to let me off the hook with the requirements of this place after all? He knows about parallel worlds and that I'm not from this one. He must now know that in my world women wear clothes and have a choice about who they sleep with. He must have some empathy that none of this can be natural or easy for me, surely? Could I actually be getting out of this at last? I only hope I don't bump into the crew until this situation is resolved.