Emily 2.0 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had about an hour before the car was due to arrive. It was time to shower, shave and use the clyster just in case. She had to show the General she was playing ball even if he was going to let her wear clothes again.

Clothes… How I miss clothes…

*****

A short time later she was at the Space Port and being led inside a building towards the General's office. It looked a lot like home here so being naked felt even more wrong than usual, and the prospect of possibly running into her crew weighed heavily on her mind so her eyes constantly darted around nervously. She felt even more exposed and out of place when she was standing in front of the General's desk inside his office. All around the room she could see Space and Navy memorabilia just like the General's office back home, and the man looking at her right now bore a striking resemblance to the McAlister she knew as well. The overall effect was that she felt like she was at home again and standing in front of her boss, totally nude with her hands behind her back. It would be a scandalous situation for both parties back home to say the least.

"7GQA9E, I trust you are settling in?" he finally asked as he looked up from the paperwork in front of him.

"Yes, sir. I won't say it has been easy, but I think I'm getting there now."

"That is good to hear," he replied with a smile. "I had grave concerns for you on the day we first met. I still have trouble believing that another world exists where women wear clothing the same as men. It seems so… well perverted and err… if I may use an outdated expression, unholy… Nevertheless, I have had time to consider it now and I believe I may have a sense of what it would have been like for you to arrive here. I think it would be much like if I awoke one morning as a woman and suddenly had my clothes taken from me after a lifetime of being covered. I have a sense that I would feel shame. Is that correct?"

"Yes, sir, that's exactly how I felt, sir," Emily replied, liking where this was going. He did understand that this was humiliating and hard for her after all.

"Hmm… it seems so… unusual," he replied, seemingly deep in thought. "I also considered that if I did wake up as a woman then I would think as a woman does as well, so I would desire to quickly shed my clothing. Did you not feel the same?"

"Um… no, sir," Emily replied. "For me it was normal to wear clothing. Seeing all of the women without clothing here shocked me, and I felt ashamed when my clothing was taken from me."

"Do you still feel ashamed now?" he asked.

"Very much so, sir," she replied with all honesty, noticing the General nodded slowly in response to her answer.

"And I understand that women do not just wear clothes in your world but aspire to follow the same rules as men as well?"

"That is correct, sir, yes," Emily replied.

"So, obeying the commands must seem… err shameful to you as well?" he asked.

"Yes, sir, only a dog would be expected to obey its master like that," Emily replied. "Back on my world, a woman would be likely to smack a man's face if he demanded obedience from her like a dog."

The General raised his eyebrows at that.

"Would you smack my face, 7GQA9E?"

"No, sir. Never!" Emily replied.

"That is good to hear. Now 'Sit', 7GQA9E."

Really?

The command was unexpected. Nevertheless, she went into a squat position and placed her hands behind her neck.

"Very good," the General praised with a slight smirk. "Tell me, do you feel more shame in being revealed like this now, or more shame that you obeyed my command like… a dog?"

"Both, sir," she replied.

This caused him to smirk wider.

"So, tell me, how do you feel about coupling? I am told that on your world a woman chooses her coupling partners for herself?"

"That is correct, yes, sir," Emily replied and then swallowed, hoping this wasn't about to go where it seemed like it was going.

"So, you would also feel err… shame if you were made to couple with someone not of your choosing?"

"More like anger, sir," Emily replied, "but shame as well, sir, yes."

"So, I am to understand that you feel shame in being revealed, shame in following the commands, and shame in coupling?"

"That is correct, sir, yes," Emily replied. At least he seemed to understand her. Could she still hope for an escape?

"That is extremely intriguing," he responded, smirking once again. "'Kneel' and 'Open', 7GQA9E."

She realised now that there was no hope for her after all with this guy. More the opposite. He seemed to be getting off on the idea that she found all of this stuff degrading.

Her shoulders slumped as she dropped to her knees and placed her hands behind her back, then opened her mouth. Sure enough, the General unzipped and moments later she had his penis in her mouth. She dismissed her outrage and disappointment, and started working on him obediently, but almost stopped again in surprise when she heard a knock at the door.

"Oh sorry, sir, I can come back later," the male voice stated.

Collingwood!

"It is fine, Captain Collingwood. I will not be long. Perhaps you would also enjoy coupling with 7GQA9E after I am finished?"

Emily almost gagged on the General's penis. Collingwood was in the room watching her blow yet another man on her knees while completely nude! And this time it was their boss!

"Uh… no that's quite alright, sir. I am currently quite satisfied in that regard, if it's all the same to you," Collingwood replied.

"I insist!" the General replied. "She is very good!"

"I'm sure she is, sir. She seems… enthusiastic," Collingwood replied. "Perhaps another time, sir."

She could imagine Collingwood grinning at all this even though she couldn't see him from her vantage point right at that moment, which was probably a good thing. Still, knowing he was there, was enough to make her more than a little self-conscious as she continued her work.

"As you wish," the General replied with a shrug followed shortly after with a grunt as his ejaculate spurted down Emily's throat.

"Have you told her the news yet, sir?" Collingwood asked as the General zipped himself up.

"Not yet, Captain. I needed to be assured she had assimilated first," the General replied. "'Present', 7GQA9E."

She assumed the 'Present' position, which was completely mortifying to do in front of Collingwood again, especially after he had just witnessed her blowing their boss on her knees. Could there be hope after all, though? What was the news?

"I have a job for you, 7GQA9E, if you are interested," the General went on. "The tasks are menial but if you perform them well it may lead to more complex duties in due course. It is mostly secretarial. Filing and so on. There is only one other woman working there, and there are twelve men so they could use another."

Her shoulders slumped a little as she realised what that meant. They needed a second mouth and vagina more than anything else they might want her for.

"It's in a research facility not far from mine," Collingwood added. "They're currently assisting me with the issue of adapting their thruster technology into our ship, but they're also starting to nut out the refining process for aquinium, once we locate a deposit, of course. So, you'd be helping with the parallel universe project in a way."

Emily brightened a bit at that. It sounded like bitch-work, and she was also going to be used for sex, and she was still naked, but she would be playing a part in the solution to get home again. Anything she could do to speed up the process of getting out of this place was better than nothing.

"Thank you, General," she replied. "It sounds good. I accept."

"Very well," The General replied. "I will have Captain Collingwood show you around and introduce you to the team."

"Thank you, sir," Emily replied.

"You are dismissed," the General responded. "Do your job well, 7GQA9E."

"I guess 'Come' would be in order then, 7GQA9E?" Collingwood suggested.

Emily made a face and then fell in line behind him as he led her from the room.

"You seem to be adapting to the local customs quite nicely then, I see," Collingwood commented as they got out of the General's earshot.

"Fuck off, Collingwood!" Emily spat back, which made him laugh.

"You are completely charming in more ways than one, Captain," he replied. "It's a shame that you aren't adapting in mind as much as you seem to be in body. Your current uniform appears to be entirely suited to you, and your enthusiasm with the duties of womanhood here have been nothing short of spectacular from what I've seen."

"Yeah, lap it up, fuckwit," Emily replied. "My God, you've never needed a kick in the balls as much as you do right now, Collingwood. If I thought I could get away with it I would have done it already."

"Now, now, Captain," he responded. "Don't forget I'm your only chance of getting out of here. I was merely pointing out that I think you're beautiful and I admire the way you've womanned up and done what you had to do here, as distasteful as you find it. You have my respect in more ways than one, and I say that in all sincerity."

"Ok, I'm sorry then, Collingwood, ok? I guess I'm a bit upset with you. Why haven't you contacted me in all this time? It's been nearly a month since I last heard from you. I've been all alone and completely in the dark."

"Has it really been that long?" he replied in surprise. "It is me who should apologise then. I knew you were doing your, err… deb training at first, so you would be otherwise occupied. After that it seems I have been caught up in my work and lost track of time."

"Do you at least have something to report then?" Emily asked.

"Nothing to add since our last conversation unfortunately," he replied. "We still have not located an aquinium deposit, and adapting their thruster system has been far more complex than I anticipated. These issues must be solved before I even begin examining our hyperdrive data to see if I can work out how and why we ended up here and how we can get back."

"Oh," Emily replied, hanging her head.

"Buck up, Captain. These things take time. We already knew that much," Collingwood assured her before stopping outside a building. "Ahh, here's your new office. Let's go in and introduce you."

Emily looked around inside and noticed a fairly standard office arrangement, with the exception of beakers and other scientific equipment on benches around the outskirts. Seated inside she could see about a dozen men and one woman. At least she wouldn't be the only one naked or the only woman here. Emily guessed that the woman may have some Central American ancestry. She was older, but beautiful with brown skin and dark hair, a stocky build, more muscular than fat, with strong thighs, curvy hips and fairly large breasts. As Emily circled the room shaking everyone's hand and introducing herself, she learned by the silver tag on the woman's collar that her name was 4D9Y2Y.

"How's it going um… 7GQA9E?" the woman asked with a wide smile as she shook Emily's hand. "I'm 4D9Y2Y. I'm so happy to see another gal in here! These fellas some days don't leave me no time to myself."

She uses contractions! No one I've met so far on this world uses those. Could she be from another world as well?

*****

The following weeks settled into a pattern. Every morning Emily would show up and fuck or blow at least two of her colleagues. By the end of the day that number would be closer to six. The work itself consisted of menial tasks just as she had been assured. It was mostly filing, printing copies, and running errands.

At least once every week the General sent for her and 'commanded' that she pose in various positions before having her give him a blowjob. He seemed to find her unique combination of obedience and shame a complete turn-on. So much for maybe getting some sympathy from him to get her out of this mess. He actually liked the fact that she was mortified but still did everything he asked anyway. There was no way he was ever going to let her out of it. Fucking sadist.

One day she was performing a blowjob for one of the guys while right beside her 4D9Y2Y was also on her knees doing the same for another. They looked sideways at each other and 4D9Y2Y smiled. Emily returned the smile and then waggled her eyebrows, causing them both to almost burst out laughing and choke on the penises in their throats.

"Wanna grab a bite?" 4D9Y2Y asked when they were both finished.

"Absolutely! I am literally starving," Emily replied.

After grabbing meals from the canteen, they found a table under a shady tree outside. They talked shop for a while followed by discussing their colleagues' various penis shapes and sizes while mimicking their orgasm styles, which led to bouts of laughter. Emily felt like it was the first time she had laughed, like really laughed, since landing on this world. There were tears running down her face and her sides were aching. Finally, the laughter died down and there was a lull in the conversation.

"Tell me something, 4D9," Emily began. "What do you know about parallel universes?"

"You mean like other worlds that are similar to ours but with some differences?" 4D9 answered.

"Exactly," Emily confirmed.

"I dunno," 4D9 replied. "Makes for interesting Sci-Fi I guess."

"So how old are you and how long have you been in this version of Earth?" Emily asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you're not from here," Emily continued. "Neither am I. I can tell by the way you speak. You use contractions just like I do. No one else here talks like us. If you haven't figured it out yet, the work we're involved in here is actually supporting my Chief Engineer. He played a major role in the design of the hyperdrive system that brought us here and he's working on procuring the fuel to get us home again. I was actually the captain of the starship that brought us here."

"Holy fuck!" 4D9 responded.

"So?" Emily pressed.

"Ok… yeah. I got here a bit over ten years ago now, I guess," 4D9 conceded. "I'm 36 years old now and left home at 25 so that would be about right. It was a solo mission and I thought I did everything right, but something went wrong just after re-entry, and I had to eject. Thankfully the life pod held together so I got out of it without any serious injuries, but the ship was lost. Next thing I know I had people running up to me going off their brains about the suit I was wearing, and next thing you know, here I am, naked as a jaybird, shaved cunny, and sucking cock every day."

"Was it a hyperdrive system?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, it was. Don't ask me how it worked, though. I was just the pilot and they told me which buttons I had to push. That's about all I know."

"Pity," Emily replied sadly. "It might have helped Collingwood if you still had your ship, but you never know. You might know something useful that will help him. So, tell me, did you have trouble adapting?"

"Oh, fuck yes," 4D9 responded. "They caned my butt and then put me through Debutante. I'd never done nothing like that in my life, and walking around naked took more than a little getting used to. Now, though, I like my life here. I can't imagine what it would be like to be dressed again. I'm not sure I'd even want to now, and sucking cock ain't so bad after a while neither. There's a lot of upsides compared to where I was from once you get past that stuff. They treat women like gold here when you lay it all out bare just like we are."

"Have you had any kids?" Emily asked, the thought of eventual pregnancy still weighing heavily on her mind.

"Yeah, five of them. Fuck knows where the little pollitos are now, but I know wherever they are they'll be doing ok. I got my silver collar now so that ain't a problem no more, though. Kind of a pity really. Being knocked up was a great little vacation. Lucky they think my job here is important enough to keep me here so I don't have to look after nobody else's rugrats. I'm still fucking and sucking, though."

"Was it hard to give them up?"

"The first one was, yeah, but you learn to trust the system here. They get a better upbringing here than I could have given them on my world. My world was kind of a cesspit compared to here. Sure, we got to wear clothes, but a girl couldn't even go for a jog at night without worrying about being jumped by some psycho, and glass ceilings and pay inequality were crazy bad. That's even if you could get a job."

"Sounds like my world," Emily pondered. "Hey, maybe we're from the same place? I kind of miss classic rock radio stations a bit. You know, Bowie, the Stones, Led Zep, the Doors?"

"Yeah… never heard of them," 4D9 replied. "We had guys like the Pikes, Womble Wizards, Jerry and the Clams, and Nickelback."

"What the fuck? Nickelback? We had them in my world too. OMG!"

"Yeah, they're here too. You haven't heard them yet?"

"Seriously?" Emily replied incredulously. "Out of all the bands that could have spanned multiple universes, it had to be Nickelback?"

"Oh, they ain't so bad, but it sounds like we're not from the same place after all then," 4D9 conceded.

"I think our worlds probably still have more in common with each other than they do with this one, though," Emily considered.

"Sounds like it," 4D9 agreed. "Um… well, I guess we should be getting back. We've been here for over an hour, and someone will miss us and come looking soon. Waddya say, same time same place again tomorrow?"

"Sounds like a plan," Emily replied with a smile. She had a new friend, and one that she had something in common with that she couldn't share with anyone else here.

*****

A week later she had been summoned to the General's office just after lunch where he put her through her paces once again. She was there blowing him on her knees again when Collingwood walked in on the scene for the second time.

"Oh sorry, sir," he expressed. "I'll just wait outside."

"Nonsense, Captain! Take a seat, I will be with you in a moment… and…. ahh, there we go," the General replied as he shot his load into Emily's throat, completely oblivious to her wide eyes at being seen doing this by Collingwood yet again. "So, what can I do for you?"

"Actually, I was looking for 7GQA9E, sir, and I see I've found her," Collingwood replied. "Do you mind if I take her off your hands for a while?"

"Not at all," the General replied. "Our business is finished here for the time being, so be my guest. She may well be the best oral coupler I have ever experienced. Enjoy!"

"Err… thank you, sir," Collingwood replied. "7GQA9E, 'Come'."

Emily rose to her feet and wiped her mouth as she prepared to follow him.

If there was one thing that still mortified her to her very core, even more than having the General talking about her right in front of her like she was just a piece of meat, it was having Collingwood see her like this. For the people of this world, she was just another woman going about her plain old everyday duty. It wouldn't even raise an eyebrow. As much as she still loathed being watched or even looked at, there was some solace for her in knowing that to anyone here it was just an everyday thing and she was just another naked woman, just like every other woman here. In Collingwood's case though, he knew her. He knew who she really was and could see what she had become. She hated having him see her naked body, and she hated him seeing her on her knees giving some man a blowjob. It made her feel slutty. Easy. Fallen. Compromised. Debased.

"I thought we should proceed to my office," Collingwood began as they walked. "I feel like such a cad for leaving you out of the loop recently and there's something I'd like to show you."

"The rest of the crew aren't there, are they?" Emily asked, not wanting to be seen by them in this state if she could help it.