Emily 2.0 Ch. 11

Story Info
We gotta get out of this place.
7.6k words
4.74
8.8k
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an experimental mission goes wrong, a starship captain finds herself stranded in a world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

More than two more months had passed, and Emily still wasn't pregnant, so she decided to stop ignoring it and go to see a doctor for a check-up and see if maybe there was a reason behind it. At the very least she hoped to put her mind at rest with some explanation for it, and also to ensure she was still capable of it if or when she decided to start a family one day back on her own Earth.

"'Sit', 7GQA9E."

It was a command that she was well used to hearing from men, practically on a daily basis, so she dropped into the position without thinking about it. Now that she was in the position, though, she quickly realised it wasn't an "open up and say ahh" kind of thing. This guy wanted to look at her body for personal reasons. His next words confirmed that.

"Now 'Kneel' and 'Open', 7GQA9E."

It was not surprising then when he unzipped and presented Emily with his penis. It was time for her to 'give the gift' again. She gave it her all, feeling her heartbeat increasing as she sensed his pleasure with her, but all too soon he was finished, and she had swallowed yet another load of semen.

"Thank you, 7GQA9E. Now if you could hop up on the table and put your feet into the stirrups?"

It was so strange to be in this very clinical setting and now splayed open in front of a man she'd just blown, but he was all business now, like what they'd just done only moments before had never even happened.

"Do you generally orgasm during coupling?" he asked as he looked between her legs.

That seems like an unusual question for a fertility examination, but whatever.

"Um… no, not usually. Is that not normal for a woman?" she replied.

"Yes and no," he replied "Ok, I will just insert the speculum. Hopefully it is not too cold."

Ugh. I hate that thing. It's always cold, and it's so vulgar to have someone looking up your whatsit. At least I'm a little less squeamish about that part these days…

She felt the intimate touch of a speculum nudging her labia open as it slid inside her, hearing the clicking as it expanded and locked open, putting her on full display. She could hear lots of ums and ahhs as the doctor seemed to really enjoy his time between her splayed legs. All she could think about as he poked and prodded her pussy was being on her knees servicing him just moments before this examination started. She could still taste his cum, and his touch was now driving her to the edge of an intense orgasm. Just as she started to wonder what it would feel like if the doctor fucked her through the speculum, he backed away.

"Ok, healthy cervix. Nothing obvious there. When did you say you had your last baby?"

"Um… about 6 months ago."

"Hmm… that is most unusual for a woman of your age, but not unheard of. Have you been menstruating normally?"

"Perhaps a little lighter these days but I seem as regular as I used to be," Emily replied.

"Were there any complications with either the pregnancy or the birth?"

"None that I'm aware of."

"Ok, let us have a closer look then. This might be a little uncomfortable for a moment, but it should not take too long."

Emily could hear clicking and cracking sounds and more ums and ahhs as he did something in between her legs. He wasn't wrong about it being a little uncomfortable.

"Ok," he finally announced after ten minutes or so and then set about removing the instruments from her body. "You can hop out of the stirrups now and take a seat."

Emily gratefully slipped around to a seated position on the gurney with her legs together at last.

"Anything obvious, Doc?" she asked.

"Yes, there is," he began. "You have a Mothers' sterilisation device implanted in your womb. Such a procedure is illegal for a woman of your age unless there are extenuating circumstances. You were obviously unaware of it. Do you have any idea how it came to be there?"

WTF?

"Um… no. None at all," she replied honestly.

"It is no problem," he replied, "I can imagine disturbing ways it could get there without you knowing, but all the same it requires surgery to remove it. No matter who put it there or for what reason, it is still illegal. When giving the gift, your fertility is expected. More than that, demanded. We will also enhance the petals of your womanhood at the same time to make you more receptive to pleasure, which will allow you to orgasm more easily during coupling. There is no reason for you not to enjoy giving the gift. I will make sure that your pleasure is most intense. You are an exceptionally beautiful woman, and your pleasure gives all men pleasure."

Enhance the petals of my womanhood!!! What does that mean?

Back on her Earth, women sometimes had labiaplasty to reduce the size of their inner labia. Emily didn't consider that her lips were anywhere near big enough to consider that procedure. While she was well aware that she was a bit untidy down there, and that caused some embarrassment for her having to be naked and shaved in this place where everyone could see it, no man had ever complained about her appearance.

Or does he mean to make them even bigger? Fuck that!

Either way, taking a knife to this most sensitive and personal part of her body sounded like her worst nightmare!

And the fucking IUD? How did that get there, and who did it, and when?

On the one hand it was more than a little relief to discover that she couldn't conceive for the time being. Her womb was constantly being flooded with cum, and without it she almost certainly would have fallen pregnant again by now. But of serious concern was how the thing got inside her without her knowing about it? She couldn't recall being black-out drunk anytime recently, which might indicate she'd been roofied. Perhaps more importantly, why would someone do that to her anyway?

What the actual fuck?

Ok, so someone was messing with her. Who? Whoever did it obviously didn't want her to know about it, so asking direct questions was unlikely to lead anywhere. They'd just lie and feign ignorance. Her best bet would be to keep pretending she was unaware of it and trust no one for the time being, in the hope that the culprit slipped up and revealed themselves. In the meantime, she needed to avoid getting it removed, if that was at all possible. Getting pregnant again right now was out of the question.

But getting back to the alarming matter of this doctor wanting to do something to alter the appearance of her genitals.

"What are you saying?" Emily asked in horror. "You're going to cut me?"

"No, there is no cutting," he replied with a smile, "but it can be a little delicate, so we will perform it at the same time as we remove the Mothers' sterilisation device under a general anaesthesia. It is a combination of a hormone treatment and gene therapy which will trigger a second puberty in the area. It stimulates further growth of the clitoris and an increase in the nerve responses, with a slight side effect in some extra growth of the labia minora, but it is not ugly. It is quite beautiful in fact. I am sure you will be pleased with the results, and you will orgasm far more easily, even during the briefest of couplings."

She looked at him, completely aghast. No cutting was some relief, but he wanted to change her body and was talking about it as if it was no bigger deal than giving her a flu shot! She needed a way out of this fast, or at least a way to evade it until she could get off this planet.

"Can I at least have some time to think about it?" she asked. "I'm involved in a scientific project over the next few months, and a pregnancy would be most inconvenient."

"Hmm… I can ask for a delay of six months, but no longer," he replied. "Will that be sufficient?"

Oh God, I hope so.

"It should be," she replied.

Emily had a lot to think about as she at last departed the clinic. How that IUD came to be there was one thing, but for now it was welcome. She didn't want any more babies here, and she especially didn't want a pregnancy again now that they were so close to going home. That would mean either leaving another baby here or becoming a single mother back home. However, she might want to have a family back on her world one day, and whatever this device was, it might be more complex than the Earth 1 doctors had seen, and they might not have the technology to remove it without causing damage to her reproductive system. The plan in the back of her mind to get married, settle down and have children one day may not happen if she didn't go through with having it removed here. However, getting it out now could mean she would get pregnant again before the starships were ready, and that just wouldn't do. Her best option was to delay it. But what if the starships didn't work and they were still stuck here? That would mean having more babies that she would never meet. The trick might be to somehow delay it so that she got it done just before she returned to Earth 1. But then they were also going to 'enhance the petals of her womanhood'. That sounded ugly, despite the doctor's assurances. It had to be avoided at all costs even if it meant being permanently sterile. But what if circumstances got out of control and it happened anyway whether she wanted it or not?

She realised she was really wet all of a sudden at the thought of her body being changed. Her heart was beating wildly.

WTF? It must be a stress reaction.

For the time being, though, knowing she couldn't conceive was an enormous relief. Now she could go on with the mandatory 'fucking and sucking', as Madison put it, without having the worry of pregnancy in the back of her mind. All she had to worry about was the starships being ready on time so she could avoid that surgery and risk getting pregnant again, let alone what they were going to do to change her appearance.

She noticed a man looking at her as she waited on the path for a cab. It interrupted her thoughts and made her smile.

"'Sit', 7GQA9E," he commanded.

She immediately got into the position on her heels with her knees as wide apart as she could get them and her hands behind her neck, keeping her elbows way back so her breasts would be held up and pushed out. She hoped he liked what he saw. This was her gift. Would he ask her for a blowjob? Maybe something else? She imagined her labia extending further than they were now if she had to go through with that procedure. She started breathing harder as he looked her up and down.

"Thank you, 7GQA9E. You are very beautiful," he said at last.

That's all he wants? Did I do something wrong? Did I not smile enough? Not have my legs far enough apart? Are my tits too small?

"Thank you, kind sir," she replied, mustering her best smile.

On the cab ride back to the space port, she kept wondering why the man hadn't wanted anything more from her. Was she losing her looks maybe? Maybe her genitals weren't appealing in their current state, and she should accept that procedure? Perhaps he just wasn't in the mood for coupling, and looking at her had been enough for him? He had found her attractive enough to want that much at least.

Yeah, that has to be it. He was just having a bad day. Maybe looking at me cheered him up?

Still, she couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed that he hadn't wanted anything else.

As she walked back into the hangar, she noted with some satisfaction that the starships looked more like starships now rather than skeletons with cables running everywhere. Hundreds of people had been involved and they were now slightly ahead of schedule. The thrusters were working, the main bodies of the hyperdrive systems were installed and the bridges looked almost complete. They had even increased the size of the aquinium tanks so they would be capable of making dozens of jumps instead of just two next time. There was still plenty to go, though. Collingwood was still working on the hyperdrive mapping systems and adapting them to work with the Earth 1 hyperdrive, but he believed they would be on track to go home within three or four months. It would be cutting it close, but hopefully it all happened to schedule so she didn't have to go through with the surgery and the genital enhancing therapy. Or maybe she should just get it anyway so she could have babies again whether she stayed or went home? Back home she had access to birth control so she could have babies if and when she decided to. Here it was expected of women her age to reproduce. That was the deal. If she did end up stuck here, she had to accept that.

Emily thought about how the procedure would go. Would she have to give blowjobs or have sex with all of the doctors and assistants involved before they began? She drifted into daydreaming about what they might do, but quickly snapped out of it. This world was making her insane! No, that enhancement thing sounded horrible, and she had to get out of here at all costs now. If nothing else, she was an officer, and it was her duty. Still, she had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that she would be losing something important to her when the time came. What exactly was it?

She thought about her friends back home seeing her now, seeing what she had become. It was now nearly two years since she'd last had clothes on. The whole time on this Earth she'd been completely nude. She was nude in her home, nude at work, nude in the streets, nude when she did her shopping and nude even when she went out for a drink. More than that, she spread her legs and showed everything she had to any man who asked. More than that even, she let any man fuck her in any hole she had. She let them do it to her in public, in private rooms, even in police stations. She had sex anywhere, anytime with anyone.

Oh God! They're gonna think I'm a complete slut!

The thought of their reactions to finding out what she had done here horrified her. The contrast to the woman she was on Earth 1 was beyond measure. She would never have done anything even remotely like this back home. She almost couldn't here, either. It was only the pressure she put on herself to fit in that drove her to it in the end. But still, she had done it by choice. She had to accept that. When it was all said and done, she had no one else to blame but herself. She could have accepted the rattan every day if she had to. She could have accepted being thrown in jail. Instead, she'd decided to become a fuck-toy just like every other woman here, constantly displaying her naked body, wearing a collar, jumping whenever a man told her to and allowing her body to be used by them as they saw fit.

This was Earth 2 though, she told herself. Things were different here. Women gave their bodies and men gave their minds to make this world a better place to live. Neither of those came easily. Women had to sacrifice modesty and bodily autonomy, while men had to sacrifice their egos and work together instead of fighting each other to become king of the hill. That's what made this place work. She wasn't from here, though, and the thought of going home again suddenly made the reality of everything she had done here come crashing down. Back home, they would never understand why she had done the things she did here. It was the opposite problem. She would be a social pariah there for the same reason she tried to avoid becoming one here.

Her thoughts shifted to them seeing her at Debutante when she was violated by five men at once while it was broadcast to the entire world. Then, what she did the next day when she had to blow that cop in the middle of the police station, and Collingwood had seen the whole thing. And later being fucked by a stranger in the street! Then being exhibited as the only one naked at the deb training. Then after deb training, choosing to go to the pub for the first time to force herself to start living like an Earth 2 woman. She had masturbated in public that time and then had sex with those two men at their apartment. She had gone back to the same pub many, many times, and now she couldn't remember how many men she'd had sex with. It was the same pub where she'd paraded herself in front of her crew and then blown them all just after the Master's training. Then on the Monday after that, she had gang-banged the whole crew at the Space Port!

Oh God! What have I done!!

Yet, she could feel herself getting aroused thinking about it all. Was it just about 'giving the gift'? No wait. There was something more. Something made her pulse quicken when she thought about constantly being exposed to men's gazes. Posing for them with her legs wide apart and even with her pussy lips open. Willingly blowing them on her knees with her hands behind her back in public in front of anyone who cared to look. Wearing a collar and obeying without question. Letting anyone fuck her, anytime, anyplace. But the biggest rush of all was having no choice about it no matter how humiliating or degrading she found it, and it did feel humiliating and degrading. It wouldn't be anywhere near as exciting if it didn't. That flight or fight adrenaline response, the terror, and the shame. It made her head spin. And thinking about her friends back home seeing or learning about what she'd done intensified that feeling.

Oh my God! I haven't been 'giving the gift' at all! I actually enjoy being treated like this and I'm just using 'giving the gift' to give myself permission to do it! I'm not thinking like an Earth 2 woman at all!

As much as she hated it, she also loved being able to display herself and have men use her. The humiliation of wearing a collar and being ordered around like a trained animal made her heart beat faster. It filled her veins with adrenaline and flooded her brain with dopamine. She was an addict, and she had been one all along, even back when doing all of this terrified her and she felt that she had to do it to fit into this place. Even back at Debutante, the pill 4NR had given her was only partially to blame for her horniness. It was mostly her own mind doing this to her the whole time!

That's why she knew she had to leave now. Not just because of her abhorrence at the thought of the enhancement therapy or out of a sense of duty to return. It was the only way she could ever stop herself behaving like this. She couldn't live like this back home. Here, though, she could get away with it and no one would ever suspect her real motivation. They would just think she was pleased to be 'giving the gift'.

So, what now? Should she try to resist feeling pleasure in this stuff during her last few months here and keep pretending she was thinking like an Earth 2 woman, or throw herself into it and enjoy it while it lasted? Could she actually accept that she loved being a naked fuck-toy and enjoy it, but keep it to herself? A secret fantasy. Was it a bad idea to accept it, knowing that very soon it would be socially unacceptable behaviour once again? Was she living a lie by pretending to be thinking like an Earth 2 woman while secretly she enjoyed being treated like a slut?

Slut. It was such a horrible word. Men who slept around got words like 'player' and 'playboy'. Some even openly admitted to being 'male sluts' but they wore it like a badge of honour. For a woman, it was an insult. It meant there was something wrong with her character. She couldn't control herself. Couldn't say no. It was something to be ashamed of. Why, though? Why was it ok for a man to enjoy promiscuity but not a woman? Why did the idea of being forced into being a slut excite her so much?