All Comments on 'Emily 2.0 Ch. 11'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CarnalvalCarnalvalover 3 years ago
Quite simply put, one of the best chapters I've ever read on this site...

Last chapter had the workplace orgy, the chapter before that she had a blowbang with all of her subordinates in a crowded bar, before that the master episode posing in a window facing a crowded street, another step back brought us one of my biggest kinks in excellent for with the pregnancy...

I mean, it goes on and on with this series... Every chapter has some wild kink that is flawlessly executed. The training, her introduction to the world, the five man gangbang on worldwide television... I'm still missing some even.

The fetish appeal in the Emily stories has been unreal, I loved the Casey stories, but this Emily saga is just chapter after chapter of some of the best reading I've enjoyed here, thanks!

Really loved all her inner monologue in this chapter, her realizations were hot from start to finish and hope to see a ton more like this. The possibility of them "enhancing her womanhood" through some sci-fi process is extremely enticing, I can't even imagine how hot that will be.

Excellent.

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Carnalval!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s fascinating

The concept is initially horrifying because the women have no choice but to submit unless they want to spend their lives in prison.

Her fears about her work colleagues....

“ There would be knowing smiles and lingering stares as she walked by. "Remember her on Earth 2?" they would whisper amongst themselves. "Fucked any man any time and didn't wear a stitch for two years. Shaved her pussy and everything. What a slut."

I’d say her fears are unfounded because she genuinely did not have a choice.

Personally I think it’s our world that’s broken, women are judged for being sexually active where men get to celebrate it. Sexuality gets judged too.

The truly disturbing factor about Earth 2 for me is having your children removed from your care. I know they’re negating the “ownership” principle but I think it would lead individuals to have identity issues, a loss of self. That would be for men and women even though women are already non people. It’s really interesting to theorise about.

Presumably on their way home they land on a planet that’s the absolute opposite of E2, welcome to “Earth 7” men are collared and naked all the time, women wear clothes and run the place. Yeah, nowhere is perfect.

Tess (UK)

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Tess,

Yes, I needed her to be initially shocked and more or less forced into it, and then realise she still had a choice so she had to accept some responsibility for her behaviour. The capital punishment aspect lingers, but she comes to understand that it's not the main motivation for the women of this world to do the things they do. It was more fun to try to come up with another reason that a society might develop this way. The way they raise every child as an orphan filled in a lot of blanks, such as the taking of women's personal identities and the social conditioning. I would have liked to dwell more on the obvious emotional difficulties that would cause but I feared it would start to veer too far away from erotica (which I have a tendency to do).

She does compare both worlds frequently and conclude that ours is the more broken. She even brings up the hypocrisy and unfairness of slut-shaming in this chapter.

I plan to continue this story into a series. One of my first ideas was indeed a femdom world where I could turn the tables on the characters. The problem with that is there's no femdom category on this site, and femdom stories tend to do poorly as far as I can tell. My worst rated chapter ever (Casey's Rise Ch 01) explored some very light and consensual femdom. Still, there is a niche there and plenty of readers will like it so I may well still do it. I might stick it in the Sci-Fi category or something, and put a big warning at the start of each chapter so the haters hopefully move along. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Emily 2.0 Ch. 10 Previous Part
Emily 2.0 Series Info