All Comments on 'Emily'

by whatep

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JeffersonMerrickJeffersonMerrickover 2 years ago

How romantic! For an erotica forum it felt a bit light on the erotica and heavy on the schmaltz! Good fun though.

JeffersonMerrickJeffersonMerrickover 2 years ago

my bad. I see it is the Romance section! So spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable - and so close to "real life"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice warm romance with the ending all good romantic stories should have. A continuation would be nice.

DSolomonDDSolomonDover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the rest.

Thanks

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

One of the recurrent themes in the Romance section is the couple that were close friends as youngsters and were constantly afraid to start a romance because they didn't want to spoil their friendship. The authors all try to give it a different wrinkle, but it's same old, same old. Once again the guy puts up with the promiscuity of the gal and some little odd happening gets them together. The mechanics of the story were well done so I rated it a 3*, but for originality and suspense it gets a definite 1*.

Davester37Davester37over 2 years ago

I loved it. Yes, it was predictable, but no matter. I’m a sucker for the intertwined story arcs, so before I read this I went back to read your others. I enjoyed them too, and I can’t wait to see where this all goes. I also appreciate your use of real places. That adds a lot for me.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

robdh51robdh51about 2 years ago

best of the current 3. hope to see more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous