All Comments on 'Emily and Elisa Ch. 02'

by atypicalgeek

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

mmm should we give them a future together? yes. should we bring mom in? fuck yes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Super hot

So horny after reading this! Keep going with another chapter!!

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
I'm liking it

Keep it going, it's a hot story. I'm starting to get into the twins and their brother. I'll be watching for the next situation they get into.

RS

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Sweet

Really hot and erotic.

Lucas is going to be a busy boy now that his sisters have felt what it feels like to be fucked.

The three of them should pratice making love a lot, and then the three of them should seduce mom.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Read

This story is way be above the call loved it.My partner is a twin and yes I have had both of them just not at the same time.That would be so hot;but don't think that I never thought about it when I was with one the other one was on my mind as one would fuck me I could have the other one cock in my mouth.They both love for me to suck their hard dicks and I loved it.One night as I was with my partner having hot hot sex and we both had cum I told the twin I lived with I need a glass of water and as he left the room I looked out my window and there stood the other twin.But after about 5 years of fucking both of them I knew I had to choose one and I stayed with the man I was living with.But when I see the other twin I know he still gets a hard on and my cunt gets so hot and juicy but we leave it at that.My story is true and I love this story it's like my dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story - please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Stories

I have just finished reading both of the chapters and they are fantastic. I am so horny now, but keep writing them because they are fantastic as i say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
seems very rushed

no real background and you never develop the plot or the characters. what happened in these two chapters should have been spread out over weeks or months giving them time to get used to the idea of incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice one

Please write some more - mom catches them and joins in

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn!!!!!

DAMN SAAAN I WANT MORE THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so-so

your chapters are to short and way to rushed. there was little to no background or character development. this is a story outline not a postable story. this should be three times longer and be spread over months not day or so. the characters need to get used to being sexually close that is not something that happens in a snap especially between siblings. listen to the bad comments not the kiss ass ones IF you want to improve. i suggest you delete and rewrite it using a good editor before posting it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Absolutely amazingly delicious! Gawd I wish it was me burying my hard, thick cock deep inside my nubile, skinny narrow hipped twin cheerleader sisters!!

Hell wishI could get my wife interested in rollplaying as my little sister ;). (Just recently started very occadionally calling myself 'daddy' while were having sex, not sure she knows what to do with that besides feeling uncomfortable or ignoring it... Time will tell. I swear I wish she would take an active/proactive interest in our sexlives:/). ...maybe I need to find a 'little sister' or 'daughter' who wants to rollplay.... (Sigh)

pielover2016pielover2016about 8 years ago
HOT!

There better be a third part. And it should start with Ellie cleaning Emily up from that last session!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Even though I would love to see a third part of this series, I doubt that he's going to write one. Sorry guys, but this was uploaded in 2012. That was 8 years ago!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Damn! And so much more they could do to each other!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please sir, may we have another.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Wtf they said it would be there first time and he just put in didn't hit there Hyman nor did they feel any pain that's complete bs even for a fiction fantasy story and being a dancer has nothing to do with feeling pain or not during having sex with a for the first time and there was hardly any story to it this story well to put it simply absolutely sucked in every way possible who taught you about having sex with a Virgin cause who ever did for damn sure don't know what there talking about it this story made you look stupid

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

ow THAT IS STORY WRITing! Great three way action. You sure you aren’t doing this from memory? Owwww! sorry, still turned on from your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous