Emily and Her Daughters

Story Info
Emily busts her two daughters in sex action.
2.7k words
4.28
16.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily looked at the view of buildings from the balcony of her apartment while she was thinking about what had happened to her life in the last few months. She had turned forty-three years old the previous month and more and more confessed to herself that she was beginning to have strange desires. Divorced for two years, she had only had one boyfriend after her failed marriage, and now she was starting to be interested in women. However, that wasn't what scared her: she looked interestedly at waitresses and girls who were clerks in clothing stores, that is, she was interested in girls in their twenties. She wondered why that was so and blushed.

In addition to her new feelings, Emily was concerned about her two daughters who lived with her while they were preparing to go to university. Jessica was twenty years old and had been swearing a lot lately. Emily disliked how rude and misbehaved her older daughter had become. On the other hand, Kimberley, who was nineteen years old, always sounded very sweet and polite. Unfortunately, her younger daughter was an extremely emotional and dramatic girl who did not know what major to take in university. Emily noticed that her daughters liked to be alone, that is, they got excited when their mother said she had to go out and spend long hours away. Emily feared that they were doing something wrong when they were home alone. Something that might be bad for their health.

Then, on a beautiful Saturday afternoon, Emily announced to her daughters that she would be leaving home after lunch to visit a friend and would not be back until ten PM. She could see Jessica smiling at Kimberley. When Emily pretended to get ready to leave, she shouted goodbye to the girls, opened the door and locked it noisily with her key. Nevertheless, the woman did all this when she was inside the apartment and hid on the balcony. She waited for long ten minutes until Jessica appeared in the living room and turned the television on to a music internet channel. Jessica called Kimberly who appeared in less than one minute. Emily could see them in the living room through the crack in the balcony curtain whereas the girls had no idea their mother was still home.

"It's so nice when mommy is away", Jessica murmured, stroking her sister's long brown hair. Jessica looked pretty. She wore a purple mini shirt and red shorts. She had brown eyes and beautiful red lips. Kimberly wore a blue shirt and jeans. She was blonde and had green eyes and thick lips on a candid sweet face.

"Yes, I love Mom, but she doesn't give us space," Kimberly said while she was chewing gum.

"I don't like Mama, she's silly and square," replied Jessica and stretched for a long time. Emily could not hear what her daughters were saying because the balcony door was closed, but she was startled when the two girls walked up to each other and started a deep kiss on the mouth:

"Hmm, we're going to have a lot of fun today", said Jessica smiling with her arms around Kimberley's shoulders. "Do you wanna fuck in your room or mine?"

"You mean, would you like to make love in your room or mine?" Kimberley corrected her. Emily could not hear them, but their deep kiss on the mouth shocked her. When the girls disappeared from the living room, Emily opened the balcony door carefully and tiptoed down the hallway to the bedrooms. Now Emily could hear her daughters in Jessica's room, which had the door open.

"I love your sugar lips, Jessie," purred Kimberley. Emily's eyes widened when she heard kissing noises and she stood right at the entrance to the room where she could see the image of her daughters reflected in the mirror.

"You are so hot, Kim. Today I'm going to fuck you so hot that you'll scream like a bitch" Said Jessica and both girls started an intense and passionate kiss on the lips full of tongue-play as they moaned opening their mouth together. Emily witnessed the wrong action between her two daughters and sighed wondering where she had gone wrong. When they parted their lips, Kimberley smiled at her sister and said:

"I love you, Jessie, but why do you have to say such bad words? Why don't you say let's make love instead of using the F-word?"

"Because we're going to fuck, Kimmy. You know that. I'm not on a princess movie: I'm in real life where girls are horny and naughty. Well, they don't kiss their own sisters like we do, but they do love sex!" Jessica cried and kissed, then licked Kimberley's ear. She loved hearing her younger sister moan when she licked her ears and face. Then Jessica kissed her younger sister's neck and caressed her breast under her clothes. She took Kimberley's shirt off, then removed her own mini top and got rid of her black bra. She went back to kissing Kimberley's lips as she untied her sister's white bra. Emily walked silently into the room and crossed her arms as she watched her daughters kissing. Kimberley was enjoying her sister's warm mouth with her eyes closed, and when she opened them, she saw her mother standing in the room! Kimberley broke her lips from Jessica's and screamed while the latter felt her sister's fragrant breath, and laughed as she caressed Kimberley's breasts:

"What's the matter, darling? It sounds like you've seen a fucking ghost!"

"It's worse than a ghost. Mom is standing right behind us!" Kimberley exclaimed shakily and Jessica laughed:

"You want to fuck with me, don't you? Mommy's left home about half an hour ago."

"If she's really left, who is standing there?" Kimberley asked turning her sister's face back so she could finally see the woman:

"Mom? But you were going to visit your friend! What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I was investigating. And guess what: I was right to suspect you girls were doing something wrong," said Emily seriously, then she sobbed like a hopeless mother: "How could you do that? You are sisters; you cannot kiss each other on the mouth or have sex. What about your language, Jessica? I won't put up with the f-word in my house!"

"I told her not to say the f-word, Mommy," Kimberley said and Jessica glared at her sister. Emily shook her head sadly and snarled:

"Shut up, Kimmy. I thought you were my nice little girl, but you moaned like a naughty girl when your sister kissed your neck sexually. Are you girls out of your mind? We are a family of respect. We have principles. What you girls are doing is all wrong and inappropriate!"

"Oh Mom, but I love Jessie so much", Kimberley mumbled and the two girls sat on the bed with their heads down.

"And I think Kimberley is hot", said Jessica.

"Shut up, Jessica and watch your language. I wish I could spank you, but you both are grown up girls now. The only thing I can do is teach you why you aren't allowed to date each other! First, you start to feel sexually attracted to your own sister, then you will find it normal to have the hots for your own cousin, then for your own aunt and finally for your own mother! Have you thought about it?"

"For our mother? For you, Mom?" Jessica laughed. "I don't think so. You're beautiful for a forty-five year old woman, but..."

"I'm forty-three, young lady. Now come over here!" Emily ordered, and Jessica did as she was told. She walked over to her mother and crossed her arms. Emily lifted her daughter's chin with her fingertips and admired her pretty young face with those red lips and vivid eyes. Jessica exhaled a pleasant perfume and Emily approached her slowly. When the old woman kissed Jessica on the mouth, she held her daughter's chin so the girl wouldn't draw back. Kimberley was startled to see her mother giving her sister a long kiss on the lips. Finally, Jessica managed to pull back by parting her lips from her mother's. Emily felt really aroused. It was her own daughter, but also a beautiful young woman like the waitress to whom she had been attracted.

"Mom, what the fuck! You kissed my damn mouth!"

"So what? You kissed Kimberley's mouth too and thought it was normal. Now tell me, didn't you feel anything when I kissed you? If you didn't feel anything, I won't worry, but if you felt something, we're in serious trouble."

"Of course I didn't feel anything, Mom, you're too old!" Jessica blurted out.

"I hope you haven't really felt anything. Now it's your turn, Kimmy. Come over."

Kimberley smiled and walked over to her mother. Emily smiled as she stroked her younger daughter's hair. She approached her lips and kissed her. Kimberley moaned when she felt her mother's wet mouth on hers and put a hand on the woman's shoulder affectionately. Emily kissed her sweet girl, feeling happiness at the voluptuous sensation as well as fear at the transgression. Jessica watched them in disbelief. When mother and daughter parted their lips, Kimberley said:

"It felt really good, mommy. I'm sorry. Now, are you going to punish me because I liked it?"

"I can't punish you without punishing myself, honey," Emily said as she caressed Kimberley's pink nipple. She sighed at the softness of her daughter's breast and closed her eyes. "Oh, what's happened to us, my princess? Why does it have to be so good if it's so wrong?"

Jessica looked at both her mother and her sister and got angry. Then she got herself in between the two of them:

"Kiss me again, Mom," she whispered sensually. "I want to double check if I won't feel anything this time!"

"You put me in a delicate situation, Jessica: a mother can never say no to her daughter even if what you ask is so wrong," Emily said. She brought her lips to Jessica's and kissed her daughter's mouth. Her tongue invaded Jessica's mouth and Jessica closed her eyes feeling good as Kimberley laughed and caressed her sister's hard breast.

Oh, gee, her lips feel as sweet as honey, Emily thought, as she tasted Jessica's mouth.

"Oh, Mom, okay, your kiss felt nice. I admit I like it, but you can't punish me since you didn't punish Kimberley," Jessica said smiling at her mother.

"You are all wrong, Jessie, because Kimmy is your younger sister. You're supposed to set a good example. I am sorry, but, I'll have to punish you". Emily guided her hand to Jessica's twat and stroked it with her finger. Jessica closed her eyes and groaned:

"Oh, fuck, Mom".

"Watch your language! I won't hear bad words in my house. We're decent women," Emily said sticking her finger in Jessica's hole as Kimberley grabbed her sister's breast and started sucking on it. "Turn around so I can punish you, Jessica. Kimberley, stop sucking your sister's breast for a moment, will you, honey?" Emily slapped Jessica's bum and her daughter smiled at the sensation:

"Oh, mother, I like it. Hit me some more." She giggled.

"You're a bad girl, Jessica," Emily said and she slapped the girl again. Then Emily knelt down and kissed her daughter's ass. She began to lick it, and Jessica moaned.

"Wow! Mommy is licking Jessica's bum," said Kimberley in awe.

"Yes, mom's always punishing me because of you, sis. Can't you see how much I'm suffering?"

"If mommy is licking your bum, isn't she misbehaving too?" Kimberley asked putting her finger in her mouth.

"You are right, Kim. Mom, you have to be punished too, don't you think?" Jessica smirked. Emily stood up and nodded.

"Oh yes, I had to hit Jessica's butt, but my heart was so sorry for her that I ended up doing something wrong. You are right, girls. I need to accept my punishment to set an example for both of you."

"That's fair, mother. Now you will lick my cunt in order to learn your lesson." Jessica sat up on her bed and spread her legs.

"Mom doesn't like us to use the C word, Jessie. Right, Mom?"

"Yes, dear, I don't like when you girls say bad words. We should always express ourselves like ladies would. Now I have to lick Jessica's vagina and accept my punishment." Emily walked over to her daughter, knelt before her and looked at her beautiful shaved pink pussy. She tried to make an expression of regret, but her mouth was watering. Jessica looked at Kimberley and laughed:

"She will do it, Kimmy. Mom is actually going to lick my cunt. How about that?"

Emily opened her daughter's legs and brought her face closer to Jessica's sex. Kimberley put her hand over her mouth and giggled. Emily licked her daughter's pussy. She tasted her and sucked on it.

"Oh, wow, mommy sucks so well."

Kimberley brought her face close to the lewd action and saw her mother's lips wrapped around her own daughter's twat. Kimberley kissed Jessica on the lips getting horned by her sister's moans coming in her mouth. Kimberley began rubbing the palm of her hand over Jessica's right breast while kissing her. Having her mother sucking her pussy and her sister's hot wet mouth kissing her made Jessica climax really fast.

"Oh, ah. Fuck. You can stop now, mom. I'm done."

"Oh, Jessica, but I don't want to stop. Your pinky tastes so good," Emily said facing Jessica's sex, but Jessica walked away and left the room, saying she was going to eat something. Emily lowered her head, worried. Then Kimberley placed her hand on her shoulders:

"Don't worry, mommy. Jessica always gets cold when she comes."

"That's the point, my dear. I made your sister cum and I'm her mother. I shouldn't've done that." She shook her head. "Oh, this is disgraceful!"

"Calm down, Mom. I don't like seeing you sad, because I love you so much."

Emily smiled face to face with Kimberley. She smiled and said:

"You are my little piece of heaven, you know that? I like the good smell of your princess' breath. Your red lips are so beautiful."

The mother approached and kissed her daughter on the lips. Kimberley closed her eyes feeling her mother's lips move on hers. Emily cupped her daughter's breasts. The two hugged each other, feeling their naked bodies brush against each other's. They lay down on the bed and Kimberley got on top of her mother until she captured her lips and kissed her again while the woman stroked her hair with one hand and her butt with the other one. Then, it happened, Kimberley's head went down from her mother's neck to her belly, and from her belly to her black-haired sex. Emily moaned and rubbed her daughter's head when the girl's mouth found her sex. Kimberley began to suck and lick her mother's pussy and the woman moaned and screamed with pleasure. When Jessica returned to the room eating chips, she saw her sister's head buried in her mother's waist. She watched Kimberley lick her mother. Jessica ate more chips and starred at that scene as though she were watching her mother and sister cooking together, then she said:

"Kimmy still has a lot to learn, don't you think, Mom?"

"Oh, ah. She is wonderful just the way she is!"

"Huh? You say that because she's your daughter," Jessica grunted dismissively and brought the bag of chips closer.

"Do you want some, Mom? Kimberly?"

"Go to hell, Jessica. Kimmy's eating my pussy and you offer us those damn chips?"

"I thought she liked them," Jessica shrugged. She heard her mother scream as she climaxed:

"Ah ooh ufs. You can stop now, Kimmy. Mom got there."

"That sounds good, mommy. Did you like it?" Kimberley brought her face close to the woman's and they kissed.

"Of course I did." Emily kissed her daughter and smiled tenderly at her. "But I want you to brush your teeth so your breath won't taste mommy's foof'." Then she kissed Kimberley's lips again. Jessica took a jealous breath and left the room while Emily continued to kiss her youngest daughter.