First Time with Mom

Story Info
A sexually frustrated daughter discovers her mom's secrets.
5.2k words
4.72
49.1k
91

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are 18+*

Never in my wildest fantasies did I think I would end up in this place, holding my mom's head as she eagerly eats my pussy. But what I'm about to tell you happened so naturally that maybe I should have seen it coming.

My name is Jenny. My mom, Carla, and I are like Rory and Lorelai Gilmore on that old TV show. Mom had me when she was just 18. We've lived on our own, just the two if us, ever since. Close is an understatement. We have the same looks and the same tastes in - well - everything!

We're both blonde, athletic, and at 5'5", and around 110 pounds. I'm a 34 C cup and I'm pretty sure my mom has a similar bust. One of the few differences between Mom and me are clothes. I'm in school so I tend to dress more casually where she often wears fancier and more revealing attire - even to work.

I've always thought my mom was super cute and wondered why she hadn't met any guys she liked. When I ask she just always says "I've got all I need, Jenny!" And that was that.

None of this would have happened had it not been for Trevor. He was my first and probably last guy. We had sex at a party - my first time just after I turned 18 - and it was pretty awful. Both of us were drunk and awkward. He was older and more experienced. I pretty much felt nothing. After that party I pushed down my sexual desires for months, and I did a good job, for the most part.

It all changed a couple of years later after I'd turned 20. I got the mail one day after work and on top was a catalog for some pretty sexy lingerie. I found myself staring at the cover model in a very low cut and see-through bra. The panties were so thin and tight that I could clearly see the coffee bean-like shape of her pussy beneath. I felt curious, and maybe something more. Mom was at work so I snuck into her closet. Sure enough, one of the side drawers contained lingerie obviously purchased from this very catalogue. For some reason curiosity got the best of me and I picked out a pink set of one the more sexy bras and panties, taking them back to my room.

Standing in front of the mirror, wearing my mom's underthings, made me feel strange, but in a good way. I liked the curves in my body and noticed how my nipples showed through the lacy bra. I found myself wondering what my mom felt like when she wore these. I could tell those long suppressed sexual feelings were coming back - strongly. I gently caressed my left areola and nipple and watched my tit stand up under the touch.

The feeling of electricity that shot through my body made me shudder. I squeezed both my nipples and actually felt weak with the pleasure. I suddenly felt a dampness between my legs. I quickly pulled off mom's panties but noticed they were already pretty damp. As I gazed at myself I saw the top of my slit, under a small patch of blonde pubic hair, glistening with moisture. I was getting turned on for the first time in a long time.

I sat back on my bed and picked up the catalogue again. I flipped through the pages but kept coming back to the model from the cover. She was in a bunch of very sexy lingerie throughout. Honestly, she reminded me of my own mother, and myself. That naughty thought oddly made me even more excited. I reached down and just barely touched the lips of my labia with two fingers. I was so wet that my juices dripped onto the sheets. I slowly moved my fingers up and down my slit as I looked at the models. My hips started to move up and down and my breathing quickened.

I had never masturbated before, and certainly not about my own mother, but I was getting lost in the feelings. Suddenly I heard a noise. The garage door. Mom was home.

I threw on panties, a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, grabbed the catalogue and mom's underwear and rushed into her room. I barely got the underwear back in her drawer when she came in. She had a very quizzical look on her face.

"What's going on, Jenny?" she said. "What're you doing in my room?"

"Just leaving your mail, Mom," I said quickly, handing her the catalogue. "That's quite the catalogue you got."

Mom laughed. "Oh you like it, do you? Feel free to browse - though I know that's not really your style." She gave me a funny look as she passed me and began pushing the door closed. "Be out in a while and we'll have dinner," she said. "I'm going to shower and relax a bit."

"Okay," I said. "I'm going to the store."

I don't know why I said that - panic I guess. I didn't think she suspected anything so instead of going out I slunk back to my room. Laying on my bed I couldn't get rid of the images in my mind, and the feeling between my legs. Why was I fantasizing about my mom in lingerie?

I listened to the water running in her bathroom. My mind started wandering to her naked in the shower, soaping up her breasts and her nipples and letting the hot water cascade between her legs. That itching, wet feeling started up again and before I knew it I was starting to rub my vagina again. It felt great and horrible.

I pulled my hand away and closed my eyes - trying to take my mind off these thoughts.

I was just drifting off to sleep when a soft whimpering sound came through the walls. I really wasn't sure what it was or exactly where it was coming from so I got up and leaned out the window - it wasn't coming from outside.

I opened my door and stepped into the hall and heard it a little more clearly. A low moan, a quick breath, a soft cry, a grunt and more breaths - building in intensity. I moved closer to the sound - it was coming through my mom's door. What was she doing?

I very quietly turned the knob and peeked in. Mom's bed was to my right and behind a wall but on a mirror facing me I could see it all - my mom on the bed, her legs open, exposing her pussy. Her labia was swollen and dripping wet. One hand worked back and forth on that wetness with speed and a light touch. Her areola were little mounds and her nipples erect and stiff as she squeezed each one in turn with her other hand. Her head was thrown back and her hips thrust up and down, up and down.

As her breathing quickened and she appeared to near an orgasm I noticed something else - the pink panties I'd wetted with my pussy juices sat on her chest. She lifted the panties to her nose and breathed in. Immediately her legs began to tremble and her back arched as she screamed in joy.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing - my own mother bringing herself to an orgasm with panties I'd worn. She thought I was gone so obviously felt free to please herself. I was completely turned on. But what to do now?

As the orgasm subsided I suddenly felt very self conscious. I was about to softly close the door and pretend this had never happened when she opened her eyes and looked directly at me in the mirror.

I was paralyzed. What was she thinking of me - her perverted daughter spying on her in a very intimate moment? I didn't have long to wait.

"Come on in, Jenny," she said as she pulled on a silky robe.

"Mom, I'm so sorry!" I said, pushing the door open and stepping into the room.

I was ashamed to even face her so I just looked down.

"I thought you were gone," she said softly. No anger so far - that was a good sign.

"I, uh," I started. "I got tired so I was resting in my room. I didn't mean to intrude."

"It's okay," she said gently. "Jenny, really. It's okay. Come over here and sit with me."

I obeyed, lifting my head to see her smile. She scooted over on the bed to make room for me. I sat beside her as she took my hand in hers. I just looked down.

"Yes, it was a private time for me, but in a way I'm glad you saw me."

"Glad?"

"Uh huh," she said, removing her hands and pulling my face to look at her.

"Jenny, I know things have been pretty rough for you since Trevor."

"Oh Mom!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"No, listen to me. A girl your age should be enjoying every part of life, especially the joys of intimacy. But you've shut that part of you off and it's just not healthy. Maybe seeing me might encourage you to explore your own sexual side again."

Mom was right, I guess. I had just experienced that re-awakening. But should I admit why? I decided to take a chance.

"What is it?" Mom asked.

"I, I think you're right," I said finally, looking up into her eyes. "I've got a confession to make."

"I'm all ears, baby," she said with another smile.

"Well," I stammered, "something stirred in me when I looked at that catalogue and saw that woman dressed in nearly nothing, and I, um," I said looking down again.

"It's okay, Jenny. You can tell me," she said.

"I got curious about what it might feel like to dress sexy like you so I snuck in here and tried on your panties and bra."

A look of recognition crossed her face. "I know," she said.

"You knew?" I said.

"I thought perhaps that was what was going on, and again, it's okay. In fact, it's more than okay."

"But Mom, you don't know what I did."

"You started to masturbate," she said matter-of-factly.

"How...?" I started.

"Well," she said, "I didn't want to admit this but I actually got home earlier and didn't open up the garage right away. I came in the front door and saw you."

"You did?"

"Uh huh, and I thought it was beautiful, but I didn't want you to feel bad so I went out and came back through the garage."

"I'm sorry I took your underwear," I said sheepishly.

"Don't be. I really hate to admit this but it kind of turned me on. You were finally allowing yourself to feel sexually. That's why I had to take a shower. I was fighting myself over feelings I know I shouldn't have."

"Did it work?"

"Obviously not as you saw," she said, lifting the damp panties from underneath her pillow.

There was an awkward pause where neither of us spoke. I wasn't sure I was ready to admit that I too was having feelings, feelings for my mom - sexual feelings.

"So what now?" I finally asked.

"That's up to you, Jenny," she said.

I paused again then said "I want you to teach me."

"Teach you?"

"Teach me how to do what you did - to reach the same ecstasy you did. Show me how to please myself."

Mom looked at me and paused for a moment.

"You want me to tell you how to masturbate?"

"No, Mom, I want you to guide me through it - right now."

"Well," she said finally, "I guess you've seen me in a very revealing position - so it's only fair, but..."

"But?"

"But this crosses some pretty big boundaries. Are you okay with that?"

I swallowed, not because I was hesitant but because I was feeling those same feelings arise again.

"Please, Mom. I'm more than okay with it."

"Okay, Jenny," she said. "First let's get those clothes off."

I quickly obeyed, pulling off my shorts and my very wet panties. I didn't feel at all awkward at all exposing myself to my mom whose flimsy robe hid little.

"The real key to masturbation is both physical and mental," she said taking my hand. "To start you want to put gentle pressure on your clitoris - just at the top of your pussy slit."

She started to guide my hand to the top of my labia.

"Now close your eyes think of something sexy, really sexy."

My mind immediately saw my mom, her legs open, her fingers on your own pussy, her hips rocking and the groans and rapid breathing as she pleasured herself. My eyes flew open in alarm.

"What's wrong?" she asked, still holding my hand.

"Nothing, Mom. Nothing really. It's just that..."

"What?"

"I don't want to do it."

"You're having second thoughts?"

"No, Mom. I'm having thoughts of you. I wasn't totally honest with you before. It wasn't just the sexy underwear that excited me. It was that the model looked like you. I was getting turned on by thinking of you. I don't want to do it because I want you to. I want you to touch me."

I gently removed my hand from underneath my mom's and placed her fingers directly on my pussy.

"I want you to make me cum!"

I parted my legs even further so her fingers would touch my wet clit.

"Oh, wow!" she said, "you really want this."

Her fingers touching me sent shivers through my body. I pushed her hand deeper.

"Shit yeah," was all I could get out.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this but yeah!"

She began working her fingers up and down my pussy, dipping into my juices to lubricate my clitoris. Then she used a back and forth motion to stimulate me - and boy was I stimulated!

"I can't believe you're rubbing your fingers in my slit. It feels so fucking good!"

"I can't believe either, baby. But it's really turning me on too. Now close your eyes and let Mommy fuck you!"

"I just can't," I panted, watching my hips begin to move up and down. "I want to watch you do this!"

Her movements across my clit became more rapid and I was starting to get lost in the unbelievable feelings coursing through me. She slowed and looked up from my pussy.

"Ready for more?" she asked with a mischievous look on her face.

"Oh please!" I said, between breaths.

I watched as she moved her index and middle fingers down my slit and slipped them into my pussy. I rocked up and down as she hooked her fingers upward and slipped them in and out, in and out. She then used her thumb to massage my clit and after a few strokes I felt a tingly sensation. My eyes closed as waves of pleasure moved through me and I felt a sudden rush of wetness between my legs. A warm sense of excitement followed as my pelvic muscles convulsed and I found myself screaming out.

"Oh shit, Oh fuck! I'm cumming Mom, I'm cumming all over your fingers!"

"Cum, sweetie, let go and cum!" Mom said as she continued to rub my pussy.

Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. I lost control and shoved her fingers deeper into my cunt. A second wave of orgasm pulsed through me as my legs trembled with pleasure.

After a few moments I opened my eyes with a huge grin on my face. Mom pulled her fingers out and did something surprising. She put the two fingers that had caused me to cum into her mouth and licked my pussy juices off with her tongue.

"Oooh! What do I taste like?" I said.

"Come and find out," she said coyly.

I reached up and pulled her face to me and began kissing her. It wasn't any peck on the cheek kiss either. I pushed my tongue into her open mouth and tasted my pussy juice in her mouth. It was a little bitter and sharp - a bit tangy but also incredible.

We entwined our tongues and explored each other's mouths freely. Our lips were wet with saliva and juice. Her hands came up and held the back of my head as we tilted our faces from side to side. She sucked on my tongue and I sucked hers.

We must have made out like that for minutes before we parted. She wiped her mouth with those same wonderful fingers and smiled broadly.

My first orgasm, and it came from my own mother in her own bed. It seemed so wrong and so right at the same time. I laid back on the pillows and smiled back.

"So how was that?" she asked.

I was still pretty overcome but finally sighed "the most amazing thing ever!"

"It was pretty special to be your first," she said. "And tasting you on my fingers - oh my!"

"You could taste me again," I said.

"Hmmm?"

"I've never been eaten out before. Maybe you could taste me with your tongue and mouth?"

Mom smiled again. "That sounds delicious, but..."

"But?"

"I want to do more to you than just lick your pussy. I want to explore your whole body."

I shivered at the thought of it.

"Ooh, please do!" I said eagerly.

"First thing is let's take off that top and get you comfortable."

I pulled my t-shirt overhead, letting my boobs flop out. They bounced a little and my mom stared in amazement at my nipples standing straight out.

"Oh shit, your breasts are amazing" she said.

"You gave them to me!" I said.

"Lie back," she said, placing a pillow behind my head and upper back. "I want you to watch while I'm eating you out."

I laid down, adjusting the pillow for comfort. Mom, on her side, pressed up against me. I could feel her firm breasts pushing against my right arm.

First she came in for a deep tongue kiss as her hand began to caress my body, starting with my arm and shoulder.

"I want to explore all of you," she said as she began kissing and tonguing my neck. I got goose bumps as she slid her tongue up and down, ending at my ear lobe. I practically jumped as her tongue found its way into my ear.

"Oh man, that's good!" I said.

Her hand moved to my chest where she ever-so-slightly brushed her fingertips over my right nipple. I watched it stand to attention under her touch. As she continued to tongue my neck her hand moved to the other nipple which reacted exactly the same. Every time she touched my tits it felt like tinges of electricity flowing from my breast to my crotch.

Lifting herself up, she gently placed her right leg between my legs, forcing them open. I saw what she was doing and opened myself up even further. She climbed on top of me and pressed herself against me - her robe falling open to reveal firm, full breasts with nipples sticking straight out like mine.

She french-kissed me again and then started rubbing her tits against mine, up and down, back and forth.

"Shit, our nipples are touching!" I said as we parted, my breath starting to quicken.

"Just wait!" she said, using her hands to move down from my face.

As she moved to the right she used just the tip of her tongue to flick my nipple. She followed by licking around my areola and then placing her mouth on my breast and using her tongue to suck on my nipple.

"Fuck!" I said, "Oooh that's incredible!"

I felt a tingle start in my breast and a warmth begin in my vagina. It was almost painful in the arousal I felt at her tongue as she sucked and nibbled and licked my tit. She moved to my left breast and it felt the same. She used her free hand to reach up and gently squeeze my right nipple. More feelings of electricity shot through me, especially as she held my nipple in her fingers and lifted up.

"Glad you like it," she said, glancing up and looking into my eyes. "I'm sure enjoying you!"

She next moved between my breasts and started licking my chest and stomach, making little circles with her tongue. It tickled a bit but in a very sensual way, turning me on even more.

"Go lower," I said, reaching up to hold her head in my hands, "fuck me, Mom!"

"Your wish..." she said and lowered herself right in front of my waiting pussy.

"Shit. Fuck. I can't wait," I said as my hips started moving up and down involuntarily and my breath quickened.

"Wow, you have a beautiful and very wet pussy, Jenny," Mom said, staring between my legs. "I can't wait either!"

And that's what did it. She flicked her tongue on my slit, slurping up my abundant juices and I nearly hit the ceiling with pleasure. She pushed her tongue into my pussy, moving it up and down to lubricate my clit and send me flying in ecstasy.

Her face was fully between my legs as she used her hands to open up my clit. As she licked and sucked on it I was starting to buck my hips.

"Don't... stop... shit that... feels good!" I said through ragged breaths.

As I held her head in my hands she looked in my eyes as she plunged her tongue into my vagina.

"Your... tongue... fucking me! Shit! Don't stop!"

As I was nearing a climax she did something I didn't expect. She lifted her arms and reached up to squeeze both my nipples at the same time. I lost it at that point and gave myself over into the most wonderful feeling I've ever had. Waves of pleasure overtook me as spasms rocked my legs and hips.

I tilted my head back and screamed, "Fuck, shit, ahhh!"

The waves kept coming and coming and Mom kept licking my clit and pussy lips. I felt another wave building and let it crash over me as I came again, gushing out juices into my mom's waiting tongue and mouth.

12