Emily and Hubby's Valentine Fantasy Pt. 02

Info
Emily enjoy more hotwife fantasies with hubby.
6.1k words
4.65
5.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Sam. That feels so good. It's incredible what you're doing to me tonight."

Hi, this is Emily.

My husband, Sam, and I are currently having sex in the honeymoon suite of this amazing hotel. He's lying in bed, with his hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks, as he pushes me up and down on his cock, in slow deliberate strokes.

"I can't believe we've been... you know... doing it for an hour already. How is it that you've cum and you're still this hard... this horny..."

We kiss passionately on the lips and we play with our tongues, as we fuck. My pussy is so wet right now and his cock is slippery with my wetness. It slides in and out easily, without resistance at all.

Today has been the most perfect Valentine's Day.

It's been a naughty Valentine's Day, but that's great right? It's a day for lovers to connect and enjoy each other. Oh my God, it's so embarrassing just thinking about it, but Sam and I are definitely, you know, connecting... and enjoying each other.

"What's gotten into you today, honey? Your cock is... especially amazing today."

In my last audio, I shared with you, my dear listeners, how Sam and I, on the way back to our room after an amazing dinner, encountered a hot blonde making out with a handsome stud just inside their room, next door to ours.

It was a brief encounter, but what we saw shaped the rest of our evening. We stumbled upon them as they were kissing and touching each other. The blonde was partially naked, with her dress bunched around her ankles. Even to me, she was absolutely stunning. She had a model's body and grace about her - her breasts were large, her tummy flat, and her legs long and toned. She was incredibly hot and sexy.

The stud she was with was rubbing her pussy on the outside of her lacy g-string thong, which made her moan in pleasure.

Our encounter with them only lasted a few moments, and we felt like voyeurs - watching two people, partially naked, making out on Valentine's Day. What was even more electrifying than the visuals, was overhearing the blonde telling her man that her husband doesn't satisfy her in bed. She was about to add that her husband... wasn't... big enough down there... before we interrupted them. It was then, both Sam and I, realised she was married and the man she was with... wasn't her husband.

On Valentine's Day, of all days, when she should be at home in her husband's arms, she was instead in a hotel, partially naked, making out with her lover and being touched in places that should be reserved for her husband only.

I can still hear her moans, as the man touched her pussy, as I ride my husband's cock right now.

Sam looks into my eyes and asks the same question of me. What's gotten into me today, he asks? Why am I so... insatiable tonight? He tells me, I'm normally shy and conservative about all things sexual, and that normally, I'd just lie there on the bed and let him take charge. Our love making then would normally be a quick ten minutes of foreplay followed by standard missionary fucking.

It's certainly not the case tonight. Right now, I'm straddling my husband. His hands are on my ass, supporting me, as I slow fuck his cock, in long seductive strokes.

It's a good question. Why am I so horny tonight?

Is it the occasion? Is it the setting of our Valentine's Day? We're on a romantic holiday up the coast, surrounded by luxury in this beautiful honeymoon suite, with sweeping ocean views.

Is it what I wore at dinner tonight? Sam bought me, and made me wear, a very short and sexy red dress with a plunging neckline. All dinner he took particular enjoyment watching me squirm, trying to maintain my modesty, as various men around the restaurant, including the waiter, ogled my exposed breasts and legs. I can still see the expression of one man in particular. He was with his wife at the table next to us. His lustful eyes never stopped scanning me from head to toe. Throughout dinner, I could tell he mentally undressed me, probably imagined what I'd look like naked and no doubt visualised himself fucking me on his bed or in the restaurant, right there and then, in front of my husband.

If not the occasion being the sole cause of my horniness tonight, is it the chance encounter of the hot blonde and her big cock lover? Did the idea of the sexy wife next door, her legs wrapped around a handsome man, who possesses a cock bigger than her husband, getting fucked by a better lover, excite me? Am I especially wet and horny because of how taboo and forbidden it is that the beautiful wife is being sexually pleasured and satisfied by her lover, not her husband, on Valentine's Day, of all days...

Perhaps, it's all the role playing that's gotten me all excited tonight. Is it because Sam and I have been having passionate and, I must confess, very naughty sex for over an hour already, that's gotten me all worked up?

Of course, Sam and I had hot sex in the past before, but tonight seems different. Naughtier. More intense. Much more perverted, taboo even. Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed to even say it. We've been... fantasising... role playing with me being the sexy blonde wife next door, with the big tits, long legs and perfect body.

And, we've been pretending Sam, not as my husband, but instead, he's my very... big... cock lover.

I push myself down hard on Sam's cock, feeling the entire length of his shaft filling me. Sam closes his eyes and moans in appreciation, enjoying the sensation as I clamp my pussy on his throbbing cock. He tells me my pussy feels so good, and it's nice and tight, even though it's so wet and slippery. Then, still imagining me as the hot blonde, he asks me to tell him how big his cock feels compared to my husband.

"Stop it, Sam..., you're so naughty." I tell him, but he repeats himself, wanting me to say the forbidden words. He demands of me again, more insistently this time, to tell him how much bigger and better his cock feels compared to my small cock husband, waiting alone at home.

"Your cock is... bigger than my husband," I whisper shyly, averting my gaze.

"Say it like you mean it, you sexy slut," he says.

Unable to disobey my husband, I reply, this time with more feeling and emotion.

"Lover, your cock is so much bigger than my husband. You're longer and thicker than he is. Your cock is inside me in places my husband's cock can't reach, because it's short.

"Your cock is so thick. It's stretching my pussy. When I go home to my husband tonight, being Valentine's Day and all, I'm sure he'll want to fuck me. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to feel his cock with my pussy all stretched like this...

Sam groans at my words. I cast my gaze to his eyes and scan his face. I can see the arousal and lust in his eyes. He's so turned on. He's completely into this fantasy - of the beautiful hotwife next door, having big cock sex with her lover. I'm not altogether sure if he's horny about fucking the blonde or horny about me being fucked by a stranger's big cock.

Wanting to shift the focus to us, rather than the blonde, I pick up the skimpy red dress lying on the bed next to us, casually discarded when Sam undressed me earlier.

"It's your fault, you know. You've been teasing me all night - making me wear this sexy dress and showing me off to strangers in the restaurant.

"Did you get this dress for me, specifically, so you can... show me off? Does it excite you, or something, to know there were men in the restaurant looking at me in this sexy little thing?

"You saw my nipples were hard all dinner, right? What? No? You didn't notice? Liar. Why don't I believe you? The air conditioning was so cold and the dress was so tight around my breasts, I'm sure everyone in the restaurant saw just how hard my nipples were.

"Did you enjoy letting all those men stare at my cleavage, my breasts and the outline of my nipples? You knew they were fantasising about me, right? I'm sure they would have loved to see more.

"And, this dress is so short. You knew, didn't you, that those horny men in the restaurant were looking at my legs throughout dinner. I honestly can't say if I accidentally flashed my thong or not, but I had to cross and un-cross my legs several times. If anyone were looking at the right moment, they would have had a perfect view up my dress and the lacy g-string thong you bought me... and made me wear.

I give my husband a kiss on the lips, before resuming a slow rhythm on his hard cock. He groans in unison every time his cock bottomed out inside my very wet and willing pussy.

"You are so naughty, Sam. You are a very naughty husband. I've always known you're naughty, but I'm starting to appreciate just how naughty you really are...

"You're always talking about how sexy I look, how men check me out all the time, even how they'd love to fuck me, if given the chance. It's not just strangers, is it? Sometimes, you've told me, your friends and colleagues at work talk about how hot I look. You're quite naughty, always making me role play like it was one of them fucking me...

"You know you're the only man for me right?

"I'm not like the blonde wife next door... looking for bigger and better cocks. Fucking around behind her husband's back.

"I don't want another cock. Yours is absolutely perfect for me. It fills me up so good, like right now. I love how it feels inside me. It fits so perfectly. Big enough. Nice and long, so thick. Can you feel how tight my pussy is with your cock inside, babe?

"Why would I want any other cock, other than my husband's?

I look into Sam's eyes as I slowly ride his throbbing cock. Each time, I pull myself almost completely off his cock, before pushing down all the way, in long deliberate strokes, to emphasise his length. I see pure lust in his eyes, but I'm unsure if it's from the physical or the mental stimulation. I'm not sure if I'm giving his cock the pleasure he's craving, or it's from thoughts of the hot blonde wife or me with some big cock lover.

Sam tightens his grip on my ass, wanting to control the pace of the fucking.

"You know how you took my virginity the night we got married? Well, I like knowing you're the only man that's been inside me. This cock. Your cock - it's the only cock that has... you know... fucked me. Unlike my friends, I don't own any sex toys. I haven't put a dildo or anything inside me before.

"Don't you like knowing your cock is the only thing that's been inside me, babe?

"Why do we always fantasise and role play about me having sex with some hunky man with a big cock? Your cock is enough for me.

"Look what you've done? You've made me talk dirty to you. I'm so embarrassed. All this talk about other men and big cocks is so naughty... It's not normal, Sam.

"I know there are bigger cocks out there, of course. I may be shy and conservative, but I don't live under a rock. I know you can't possibly have the biggest cock in the world. I don't know if your cock would be considered large, or average..."

I flash my husband a devilish smile before adding, "Or if your cock is considered small... smaller than the average cock...

"But honey, size isn't everything..."

"I don't even think about it..."

After hearing me mention his cock might be small, perhaps striking a chord, wanting to prove his manhood or asserting his dominance over me as my husband, Sam grips my ass tightly with both hands and holds me steady in the air. Then, without any other warning, he thrusts upwards and fucks me from underneath - pushing his cock fully into me with harder, faster and deeper thrusts than when I was in control.

"Oh God, honey," I moan, "that feels so good. Your cock feels so good. Make love to me like that. What matters to me is not how big, or small, your cock is. What I enjoy is, this cock inside me right now, the one driving me crazy, is my husband's cock. The man I love.

"YOUR cock.

"Not because you dressed me up sexy and let men stare at me. Not because we witnessed a sexy blonde hotwife about to enjoy big cock sex with her lover. Not because we've been naughty and fantasising about things we shouldn't...

"I'm this horny because it's you making love to me."

Encouraged by my words, Sam increases the pace and the force of his thrusts. It feels amazing, making sweet love to my husband. It isn't just his cock that makes me feel so good. What makes me feel truly wonderful is the bond I share with Sam, as his darling wife.

I lean forward, encircle my arms tightly around his neck and kiss him tenderly on the lips.

"I love you, Sam... and only you."

Sam doesn't reply. He doesn't say anything. He lets his raging manhood do the talking for him, thrusting his stiff cock in and out of me with hard and urgent strokes. Unable or unwilling to contain my own arousal and carnal lust, I moan loudly as my husband fucks me with everything he's got.

We make sweet love like this for what seems like forever. Having already cum earlier tonight, he's able to maintain the relentless pounding of my eager pussy without cumming again. He's really showing me tonight what an amazing lover he is.

In and out, up and down... again and again...

Through it all, I urge him on. I tell him how wet he is making me feel. I tell him to make love to me. I tell him to give me more of his perfect cock. Putting my shyness aside, I even tell him to fuck me harder and show me what a man he is.

We fuck and moan loudly in unison... lost in our own world... until we hear a knock on the door!

Startled, as if caught doing something we shouldn't, I immediately jump off my husband's cock, feeling the entire length of his thick cock slide out. Instantly, my face turns a deep shade of red. Were we too loud? Did someone hear our love making and reported us to the hotel staff? Were they here to tell us to keep it down?

Not the slightest bit surprised about the sudden knock, Sam tells me to go and open the door.

Desperately, I look around for my bra and panties but could not find them. They're probably on the floor, under the bed somewhere. Sam picks up the skimpy red dress lying on the bed next to us and gestures for me to put it on. He says I won't need my bra or panties with the dress on.

Quickly, I step into the dress, pull it over my ass then my breasts. Wearing it again now reminds me just how small the dress is. It barely covers anything. If anything, it accentuates my body even more. The cut from the top is dangerously low and clearly shows my ample cleavage and large portion of my breasts. The bottom is so high, the edge of the dress is only just covering the bottom of my ass and pussy. I'd say it was probably only an inch below my privates. Without my bra or panties, I'm no better off with my dress than being completely naked.

I flash my husband a look, then walk shyly to the door, acutely aware of how exposed my breasts and legs are.

Tentatively, I open the door...

In front of me is a handsome young man from the hotel staff. He is holding a bottle of champagne and a tray of food. It is clear the purpose of his visit, even before he proclaims he's here to deliver room service.

We didn't order room service I tell the young man, before my husband yells from inside the suite that he did.

Nervously, as I reach forward to accept the delivery, I realise the young man is staring open-mouthed at my almost-naked breasts. Looking down, to my horror, I can see clearly the outline of my protruding and erect nipples, stretching the thin fabric of my dress. There is no doubt in his mind I am not wearing a bra.

Embarrassed, I blush another deeper shade of red. I'm dressed provocatively, in a skimpy sexy dress, with no underwear, in a highly aroused state, with hard nipples, leaking pussy gaping wide from recent penetration, and all in front of a complete stranger!

I take the champagne and food inside. I could feel his eyes burning into me from behind. With my hands holding the bottle and tray, I could not adjust the hem of my short dress. I'm not sure how much of my ass he could see! If the dress rides up just a bit, perhaps just an inch, he would be able to see the opening of my pussy, dripping wet...

Back in the room, I glare at my husband. He now has the blanket over his lower half, covering his manhood. Even without the visual confirmation, there's no doubt he's jerking off. I can detect the unmistakable movement of his hand under the covers. He smirks knowing full well he should be helping instead of watching the events transpiring before him.

From the bed, he tells me I should tip the young man.

After placing the bottle and tray down, I pick up my purse and walk back to the young man. I fumble around my purse, desperate to find a few dollars to send him on his way.

To my horror, I drop my purse on to the floor between us. By instinct, I reach down to pick it up, but realise too late, that in doing so, he could stare down the top of my dress and see my breasts... fully.

From his vantage, the young man is able to look through the opening and see everything. My breasts with their erect nipples are on full display. Nervously, I look up at the young man, checking to see if he's looking. He is!

He has this embarrassed grin on his face, like he has been caught with his hands on the cookie jar. He stares with wide eyes, first at my breasts then up to my face and then down to my breasts again... and then even further down.

My eyes follow his, wondering what he is looking at.

I look down at myself and realise, to my shock, in my squatting position, with legs slightly ajar, my entire pussy is totally visible under the hem of my dress. This young man is getting a full unobstructed view, not just of my breasts and erect nipples, but also my moist and dripping pussy.

Now, blushing the deepest shade of red possible, I quickly pick my purse up, got on my feet, pull the hem of my dress down and give the young man a generous tip for his trouble.

As I close the door, he says thank you with the biggest smile I've ever seen from any hotel staff, in any hotel, anywhere in the world. My heart is beating like crazy. I'm shaking at the thought of what just happened. It's one thing to wear this dress at a restaurant, but it's entirely another thing, to wear it with no bra or panties, and accidentally exposing myself to a complete stranger.

I turn around and hurry to Sam, his eyes following my walk of shame. He pulls the covers from his lower body and reveals his hand stroking his hard cock. The cock head peaks out from the top of his fist as he pumps his manhood. I can see a drop of precum leaking from the tip.

"Did the young man get a good look, honey?" he asks with a twinkle in his eyes.

"I'm sorry honey. I think he saw everything. My breasts. My nipples. Even my pussy. I didn't mean to flash him. Everything just happened so quickly when I dropped my purse.

"Oh my god, another man saw my pussy. He's the only man, other than you..."

Sam releases his cock and pulls me on top of him. I look into his eyes, as I straddle him, looking for signs of anger or jealousy. He positions me on top of his cock. I'm preparing for him to penetrate me again, but instead of inserting his cock, I feel his fingers probe and rub at my pussy.

"You are so fucking wet," he says, "Did showing this naughty pussy to that man make you all wet?"

There's no anger or jealousy in his eyes. I see only pure lust. He's incredibly horny, after hearing and seeing me, his wife, expose herself to a stranger.

For some reason, I find myself also incredibly turned on. What's gotten into me tonight? I'm very shy and conservative by nature. Growing up in a strict Asian household has drilled into me this notion that sex is taboo - it's something that happens only between husband and wife; and for reproduction only, not enjoyment. It's not something you do for fun and pleasure. It definitely doesn't involve a third party.

--:--
--:--
1.0
hotwiferotica
12