Emily and Hubby's Valentine Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after four years of married life, I'm still shy with my husband. He's always in the driver's seat every time we make love. He's the one that initiates sex, which I must say, because of his high libido, is very often. We fuck at least three times a week.

He's the one that tells me what to do - what lingerie to wear, what position to be in, how I should beg for it, how fast I ride on him. It's actually quite embarrassing to think about the things he makes me do in the privacy of our own bedroom, but he's my husband, so I'm ok with doing those things.

I feel Sam insert two fingers into my pussy. He rubs them against my G spot, flicking the tips of his fingers against my sensitive area. His fingers quickly become wet with my sticky fluid, hard evidence of my horniness.

He asks again if showing my naughty pussy made me all wet down there?

"Stop it, honey... It's too naughty."

Not to be denied, he repeats himself. This time, he emphasises his question by increasing the pace of his fingers inside my pussy. The contact, the rubbing, the friction, makes me moan loudly and my pussy becomes even wetter.

"Oh, Sam... Ok, yes, I got a thrill when I realised... he could see my breasts and my pussy. My breasts. My hard nipples. My dripping wet pussy. I was scared, but ok, I admit it...

"It turned me on. It made me horny down there.

"Someone has seen what no man, other than you, have seen before...

"Is that what you want to hear?"

With his fingers deep inside me, rubbing against my most sensitive area, the conversation takes an impossible turn. Dear listeners, I'll recount what my husband, Sam, said as best as I can remember it.

He says...

"You've come into contact with three men tonight. I'm sure all three would enjoy making you moan in pleasure with their tongues, their hands and their cocks.

"The first is the man at dinner, who openly stared at you as you sat there with me. He had this hungry look about him. I could tell he wanted to lick your breasts, suck on your nipples, get between your legs and feed you his meat.

"The second is the man next door. He's the big cock lover the sexy blonde hotwife is enjoying right now. He's the man the blonde prefers over her own husband. I saw the way he eyed you, even as he was touching the blonde. If given the chance, he would want to prove to you how good of a lover he is. I'm sure he would want to show you he can fuck you better than me...

"The third is the handsome hotel staff who saw your naked breasts and your wet pussy. I ordered room service, but I think he'd love to... service you in other ways. This hotel is renowned for its service. I wonder if it extends to satisfying my wife in bed...

"So, my beautiful Emily. My sexy wife...

"Given the choice, which of these three studs would you like to... fuck?"

I stare at Sam, amazed at his perversion. As crazy as it all sounds, deep down though, or is it deep inside, he stirs something carnal within me. Images of the three men touching me, caressing me, sucking me, fucking me flash through my mind.

I find myself blushing at the thought. "Oh Sam, we shouldn't... I only want you."

"I'm not an option. Of the three studs - the man at dinner, the lover next door or room service - which would you like to fuck tonight? Tell me which turns you on the most and why. I promise I won't get jealous..." he says, with this devilish grin as he fingers me.

"Stop it, honey. No, Sam, it's not right..."

"Tell me," he insists, fingering me even harder and more urgently.

"We shouldn't... talk like this..."

"Tell me," he insists, again.

"Ok, honey... I... I...

"I'm so embarrassed. I know it's fantasy and role playing, but you're asking me to choose someone I'm attracted to, in order to be intimate with...

"I mean, I'm married to you, and you're asking me to pick another man to have sex with.

"This is so naughty...

"Ok. Ok. I see you want me to play this naughty game with you...

"Be your naughty wife... a hotwife. Is that what you called it?"

"A wife that a husband shares with another man?"

I move my hips up and down gently and slowly on his probing fingers. I move in an exaggerated fashion, gyrating my hips, making it clear to Sam I'm fucking his fingers.

"A hotwife. A sexy slut. That's what you want me to be right?

"If you want a hotwife, then I choose the man next door to be my bull. I want him to deflower my married pussy. Why him? Well, he's handsome, and muscly and broad shouldered. He obviously is very good in bed, otherwise the blonde wife wouldn't have chosen him as a lover.

"He has... a big cock. Bigger than her husband's. Probably bigger than yours as well.

"If I have to fuck another man, it might as well be someone... good looking, with a nice body, who fucks better than you. Someone with a... bigger cock than you. Longer. Thicker.

"Someone who can... educate my pussy...

"So he is the best choice to replace you. To cuckold you, honey...

"Am I using the right word? Cuckold? That means you, right? A husband who lets other men fuck his wife? Men who are more virile, with bigger cocks, who lasts longer, despite fucking harder, who can make the hotwife cum?

Sam eyes me with pure lust. He takes his fingers out and positions me directly above his throbbing cock. I feel the head of his cock rub against my opening then my clit. He doesn't insert it though. Instead, to my surprise, he says...

"So you like strong handsome men with big cocks? Cocks that are longer and thicker than mine? You're a naughty slut wife. Tell me, how much longer is he? How much thicker?"

Seeing the look in his eyes, with my heart thumping, I tell him exactly what he wants to hear...

"Oh Sam. I do like a strong and handsome man. Someone muscly, goes to the gym a lot. Big arms and big cock.

"To hold me. To kiss me. To touch me.

"And, to fuck me...

"His cock... must be bigger than yours. Not just a little bit bigger. I want a... much bigger cock. One that can fuck me much deeper than yours can. One that's nice and thick, not like yours..."

Earlier tonight, for the first time, I've hinted about big cocks and small cocks. I've never openly talked about the size of Sam's cock before, but it seems to be what he wants to hear.

His cock is perfect for me and, honestly, sex with him is perfect. I don't know if his cock is considered large, or average or small... I've never felt the need to know.

But all this talk about other men fucking me, the possibility of them having big cocks and giving me pleasure, emboldened me to say things I haven't had the courage to say before...

The crazy thing is Sam seems to love it. He's not angry or jealous at all. He seems to love it when I'm naughty. The naughtier I am, the better. Talking about him having a smaller cock than my imaginary lover is driving him crazy.

As if on cue, Sam tells me...

"In that case, pretend I'm not your husband. Pretend I'm the stud next door you're attracted to. Let's say my cock is twice as long as your husband's. Emily, beg me to fuck you with my big cock and show you what my cock can do to your tight married pussy..."

"Ok, if that's what you want Sam. Remember, you asked for it..."

Knowing there's no turning back now, I reach down and encircle my fingers around my husband's cock. No, my lover's cock...

"Hey sexy. My name is Emily...

"I'm married to Sam. He's my darling husband. I love him with all my heart and he loves me dearly. He loves me so much, he's willing to give me the one thing I've been craving for..."

I tighten my grip on Sam's cock, giving it a firm squeeze.

"Do you know what that might be?

"Oh, you don't? Let's see if I can explain.

"You see... my husband, Sam, is the only man I've ever been with. Sex with him is... fine... I guess. Nothing great, but it's not bad or anything.

"I've never been with another man. I've got nothing to compare him to...

"He tells me his cock... is big. He always mention it when we fuck. He'll say...

"Things like...

"Fuck me, baby. Ride my big cock...

"My big cock is going to fuck you so hard...

"I'm going to stretch you out so good...

I stare into Sam's eyes and slowly stroke his hard shaft. I ease my hand across the entire length of his cock, from base to the tip. Gently, I rub the tip of my finger across his slit. He moans in pleasure, enjoying the physical contact as well as the mental teasing.

"My husband says he's big down there...

"But I don't think.. he is...

"You see, I've been... watching a bit of porn, privately. Please don't tell Sam... He doesn't know it. He thinks I'm a sweet and innocent wife, but lately, I've discovered something called hotwifing.

"Oh, and cuckolding, as well...

I think hotwifing is this kink where husbands share their wives with handsome big cock men. Cuckolding is when wives fuck around without their husband's consent.

"It's not cheating or anything, because their husbands know all about their wives... infidelities. Sometimes the husbands watch. Other times, they only find out when the wives come home with a well-used pussy, filled with cum, and tell them all about it.

"The thing is, in these porn videos I've been watching, Sam's cock, when fully hard, is about the size of these husbands. The thickness is about the same, but Sam's cock may be a bit... shorter.

"The studs in these videos, bulls I think they're called, these men have cocks that look so much bigger than my husband's..."

I release Sam's cock to pull my dress above my head. With an exaggerating sway of my hips and torso, I remove the sexy red number, showing my husband my naked, and very aroused, body.

I run my hands up and down my sides, then over my breasts. I pinch and tug at my erect nipples, moaning softly.

"A body like mine deserves a compatible man to mate with.

"Not a... small cock husband...

"I need someone who is as handsome as I am beautiful. Someone strong with muscles to match my toned body. Someone that looks after himself.

"And he must have a big cock, so he satisfies me... sexually.

"Of course, he must have stamina to match my insatiable needs. Not like my husband. My bull must be able to fuck for hours and cum multiple times"

I reach down again, again encircling my fingers on Sam's throbbing manhood. I rub my finger across the tip, which causes him to moan loudly.

"Are you that man? Are you the hung bull we've been waiting for?"

Without waiting for an answer, I lower myself on to the hard cock beneath me. I feel the head of his cock open my pussy, before lowering myself further on to the first half of this erect shaft.

"This is as far as my husband, Sam, has ever gone. Oh look, it's only half way in.

"Every inch from now will be virgin territory."

I stare into Sam's eyes before lowering myself further on to his cock. I feel more and more of his cock penetrate me, until I'm sitting on him, with his cock fully embedded inside.

"Oh my God. Your cock is so big. It's so much bigger than my husband's."

Sam groans in pleasure, from both the physical stimulation and the mental teasing.

I place my hands on his chest to steady myself. Once in position, I begin riding his cock in long, hard and rapid strokes. He's normally in control, but in that moment, I savour the feeling of being in complete control. I am dictating the pace and rhythm of our copulation.

I'm the one fucking him, imagining Sam, not as my husband, but my big cock lover.

His cock slides in and out of my wet pussy. I slam myself on him, using his manhood for my pleasure. For brief moments, I'm thinking about my strict upbringing, feeling guilty to be having sex for pleasure. Thankfully, they were brief moments only. For the majority of the time, as I ride my husband's cock, I'm wishing for two things.

First, I'm wishing the cock inside me isn't his. I'm wishing I'm fucking the handsome lover next door and it is his cock inside me, not my husband's.

Second, for the very first time in my life, I'm wondering what a bigger cock would feel like. I'm wondering how much better a longer and thicker cock would feel inside me.

My mind is far away when I hear Sam announce he's cumming. I feel a similar build up within me. I close my eyes and wonder what it would feel like to have another man cum inside me. Without thinking about it, I say out loud...

"That's it lover. Squirt inside me. Cream-pie my married pussy.

"Give me the cum from your big cock... I'll cum with you..."

I feel Sam's cock tense up and tighten. Then, he releases himself inside me. I feel the warm liquid from his cock shoot deep into my womb. At the same time, I release myself and moan loudly in unison.

Sam, or is it my lover, makes me cum on his cock.

"Yeah, cum on his big cock, honey," Sam tells me, "You fucking sexy hotwife..."

I could barely hear Sam above my own moans, as my orgasm reach its peak. My mind is swimming with images of the good looking stud, with the muscly body and broad shoulders.

I'm thinking about him giving me the cock I've been craving for...

Turning me into a cock-craving hotwife...

And...

Making my husband...

A cuckold...

--:--
--:--
1.0
hotwiferotica
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Oh my Hotwife.....that was amazing. If one day I become a rich man I will lavish gifts and money on you for all your hard work. The effort and time you put in places you head and shoulders above everyone else on this site. The topic of cuckold has always been close to my heart ❤️. I am hoping you now take this story to another level , and get to experience another man's big thick shaft inside you ( or maybe even two ) . PLEEEASE keep up the great work you do and I am sure one day you will be truly rewarded for your amazing work 😍😉

From ATRUEFAN...😘

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Wow, this is a hot story! What a great continuation from Part 1. You got me so hard.

Share this

Similar Stories

Lena Tells Hubby About Her Lover Pt 4.5: Hotwife recounts how her bull fucked her.in Audio
Lena and Hubby's Hotwife Fantasy Pt 3.5: Hotwife shares her big cock fantasy with hubby.in Audio
Lena Fucks In Front Of Hubby Pt 5.5: Hubby watches bull fuck his sexy hotwife.in Audio
Lena's Secret Big Cock Fantasy Lena is asked by her husband if she's ever fantasised.in Loving Wives
y Wife, His Property Ch. 04 My GF planned a bbc surprise for me.in Interracial Love
More Stories